The Long Tongue of the Law - Cover

The Long Tongue of the Law

by Stanley Shore

Copyright© 2022 by Stanley Shore

Erotica Sex Story: Redneck Paul recounts his first forays into exhibitionism with his new girlfriend Jolene. All is going fine until an encounter with a law officer gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   .

So, I’ve been goin’ out with Jolene ... er ... Meadows for about a month now. We met on a dating site and I nailed her the first night we got together. I went down on her and made her cum, which was a good start. God she tasted lovely, and all bald too which I love.

I came a bit quick though, when we fucked like, but it had been a while. Much better the second time though; we both came.

Sex was pretty good the next few times we were in the sack, bit of anal play but nothin’ more there so far. I was hoping to crank it up a bit, so I suggested going to the ocean for a long weekend, she was keen, so I found something online and booked it.

We got there late afternoon on Friday and it was a lovely place on the second floor, overlooking the water and everything.

We unpacked and we were watching a really nice sunset through the window. I was standing behind her, and I started rubbing myself on her ass, God she had a nice ass. The window sill was higher than our waists so nobody could see, not that there was anybody there at the time.

She was really getting into it, pushing back against me, so I bent down, put my hands up her skirt, and pulled her panties down. I gave her ass a little kiss on the way back up.

Then I stood up and started grinding on her again, it was amazing!. I reached up and started rubbing on her tits and nipples over her clothes; those little puppies came up like the end of your little finger.

She liked that a lot too, so I pulled her blouse out of her skirt and put my hands up under it. It was a front loader so I tried to undo it, but she got a bit panicky then so I eased off a bit on the titties.

I put my hands on the top of her legs and inched her skirt up ‘till I could get at her pussy. God, she was soaking; she was really loving all this. I gave her clit a good old rub and she was grinding on me like a ten dollar hooker, so I got my dick out and stuck in in her. She certainly liked that; her hips were all over the place.

I kept one hand on her clit and went after the bra again, and bingo, I got it open. I was giving her titties a good seeing to when this guy comes along, walking his dog. She froze then, but I kept at her with good long strokes, and she was still moving her ass like nobody’s business.

The next thing I know the guy is looking up at us and she started cumming, legs shaking like jello an’ everything. And then she pulled her blouse and bra back, and pushed her naked titties against the window. I tell you I came like a god-damn fire hose, and her pussy was squeezing me like you wouldn’t believe, and the expression on his face: priceless.

We collapsed onto the floor, laughing like lunatics; it was so cool.

Anyway the next day she wanted to go shopping, to a town along the coast, so I started in, sayin’ how much fun we’d had yesterday and how hot it would be if she went out with no panties. In the end she went for it.

I could tell she liked it ‘cos when she was walking around she was moving her ass a lot more than usual; I guess the breeze and her skirt felt good on her fanny.

When she’d had enough of the shops we went for a coffee, and I picked a table at the back so I could see everyone in there. Then I tried to get my hand up her short little jean skirt, under the table, but she crossed her legs so I couldn’t. So I just felt her up through her skirt, best as I could. She started getting all worked up, and I knew when she uncrossed her legs, that she was up for it. So I went for her pussy under her skirt again, and, this time she let me.

She was really wet again and her nipples were poking through her top like little AK bullets. I got two fingers into her with my thumb on her little nubbin, and she was away, eyes closed and this dreamy look on her face, gripping my fingers with her little pussy; lovely.

Nobody saw what we were up to under the table but one guy spotted her cum face and he had his mouth open. I nudged her and pointed with my head, she saw his face and hid her own behind her hands and wouldn’t come out for five minutes, ‘till he left, but she didn’t move my hand from her pussy.

I had her juice all over my hand, so I made a big show of licking my fingers, all slow like. It tasted so good I wouldn’t finish my muffin ‘cos it would spoil the taste. I had to wipe the seat with some napkins after that, still got ‘em in my pocket actually...

We was both pretty worked up by that and on the drive back she got my pecker out and went down on me. Fuck me can that girl give good head. I was bustin’ a gut tryin’ not to cum cos’ I wanted to fuck her brains out when we got back to the room. She wasn’t makin’ it easy though, she was ticklin’ by balls an’ all.

I was just thinkin’: fuck it I’ll just blow my load anyway when I sees this cop car hidin’ behind a billboard, but it was cool, I was drivin’ pretty slow. I did keep my hand on the back of her head though, didn’t want him seein’ her and pullin’ us over.

But it did make me think, what would have happened if he had pulled us over and body searched Jolene. That got me really hard, thinking about that.

I never did make it back to the the room by the way, but it was OK she got me hard again in no time, with her titties no less, so all’s well that ends well as they say, eh?

So, anyway, the next day I suggested to her that we go back to the same place, and that she should leave her panties behind again, and that she should drive. She was up for it, so that’s what we did.

Sure enough when we got to the billboard I could see the tyres of a car behind it. I reached over and pushed on the gas with my foot. We were going some when we passed it, but by then I could see it wasn’t a cop at all, and I thought I’d blown it. But when I looked behind, it had pulled out was comin’ after us.

When he put the blue lights on inside, and the siren, I knew for sure that it was a plain clothes cop, so told her to pull over at the side and we waited for him to come up to the car. But it wasn’t a he, it was this hot little Hispanic looking broad. She was dressed in a black skirt suit and had dark glasses on, quite cute, but she looked like a bit of a hard-ass.

She gave us the old schpiel and then told us get out of the car. She made us lean against the the hood and patted me down first, which was nice, if a bit firm when she grabbed my junk.

Then she went to work on Jolene. She started with the titties, and she was real thorough. Not sure what she thought she might find, but it made Jolene wriggle a bit, I can tell you.

Then she bent down and, real slow like, ran both her hands up her leg, all the way to the top, then she stopped. I couldn’t see, but from the way her skirt moved, she was having a good old feel up there. Jolene had her eyes shut and looked like she was enjoying that, a lot!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.