Dog Families - Cover

Dog Families

by stephaniek9

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly, slave to her dog, then to her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   .

My Uncle Bob, one of my dad’s brothers, asked me, “Kelly, would you like to have a chocolate lab named Max for your birthday?” Of course, I said, “yes.”

I had no idea what was in store for me. I fell in love with Max right away. He was just a year old when I got him 4 years ago. Soon he grew up, and he grew up to be a big dog for his breed. His fur was shiny and beautiful, and he was always taken care of. Max was super playful, but he could be a handful at times since he was so big.

I was so petite for my age of 18. I had small breasts, A cup. All my friends at school had C and B, and one had D-cup breasts. I wasn’t experienced with sex. I had masturbated only a handful of times at this point in my life. My family was super religious. I was told I should wait until I get married, and I was planning to.

Max was, I should say most of the time, a good dog. His main problem is that he would hump his toys, and sometimes people’s legs, including my own. When he jumps up, he is taller than I. And he would jump up often, knocking me down.

It was a Friday and my mom was out of town for the weekend with my aunt Pam and aunt June. My dad was working. They had asked me to let him out, and then bathe Max after I got home from school.

I bathed Max, and he was a pain in the ass. He got water everywhere. I dried him off and put him outside, so I can go clean the bathroom. A little later, Dad called me and told me he is going out with brothers and having a drink or two with them.

I decided to go take a shower before he came home. I got undressed and looked in the mirror. Except for my long blonde hair, my body looks like a little boy’s body, with no tits and no hips. I was short, super skinny, and petite around 5 foot 1 inch tall. I realized that most of my parts were weirdly portioned, with a small ass but kind of long legs.

When I finally finished up, I reached to get my towel and realized I forgot to bring one in. I stepped out dripping wet and I tried to find one but had no luck. I cracked the bathroom door to check to see if anyone was home. “Anyone home?” I called out and no one answered, so I started to tip-toe to my room on the other side of the living room.

While I was walking, Max came up and stuffed his nozzle up my ass and licked it, making me jump. I shooed him away, but he had other plans for me. I was on the bare floor, and he lunged forward, landing on my back. He caused me to slip on all the water dripping down my body. I landed forward and caught the living room table, making me hit my knees. I could see him next to me, almost like he was thinking of what to do with me. Before I could even react. He gave me one final glance. The look on his face told me he was going to make me his bitch today. He is much bigger than me, and I’m on my knees. I didn’t have a chance to get up. He quickly climbed on my back and started humping my naked 85-pound body. He was hitting my ass cheek hard. I tried to push him off me, but he was too heavy and too strong. He then gave the loudest growl I had ever heard him do, and I froze, his razor-sharp teeth fully displayed inches from my face. I did not know what to do since he has never even barked at me. I begged for him to get off. My fear took over and tears formed in my eyes as I looked and saw the tip of his dick coming out. I had only ever seen my dad’s dick once when I walked into his room to get something, he had it out and had his hand masturbating his dick it was fully erect. I quickly ran to my room. My dad put his sweat pants on and came into my room, and he gave me a spanking telling me I should never come into their room without knocking.

Max kept hitting my ass cheeks. I had fear in my eyes and my heart pumping so fast I could hear it in my chest, knowing this wasn’t going to end well. And I hoped he would get bored like he usually does and get off me. But he seemed to only get frustrated when he jumped off. I thought this was my chance. So, I started to get up. But before I could get up, he jumped on my back again. This time knocking me to the ground and making me get on all fours. This gave him a chance to grab my side, his claws digging into me and making me yell out, but this gave him the perfect angle. Max poked and hit my virgin pussy, making me whine like a little bitch that he was about to make of me. He aimed one more time. I could feel him position his dick right on the rim of my pussy. My body was trembling, still dripping from my shower and now from sweat and his saliva spilling on my back. I realized what was about to happen. He buckled his claws into me, and he drove his dick in one stroke into my virgin pussy, spreading them and making me yell out in pain. He pulled all the way out and went all the way back in. This time he started fucking his newly made bitch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.