He Recognized Her - Cover

He Recognized Her

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: An angry man stumbles upon his school valedictorian in a bar, drunk and broken, and decides to take his frustrations out on her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Prostitution   Violence   .

David stood over the fucked out, bloody, and unconscious girl. He trembled as he and his buddies finally calmed down from the sexual intensity that had overcome them. You could barely tell she was breathing and that was the realization that finally eased their actions, their depravity. The fact that for a moment, for perhaps two minutes, she had stopped breathing. Not one of them was concerned about the damaged goods on the floor, just what problems it could cause for them.

It had started a couple weeks ago. His girlfriend had recently broken up with him because of his so-called anger issues. He had gone out to a bar, feeling like getting drunk. And there, at the bar, had been her. She was drunk as well, or acting like it at least. He almost didn’t recognize her at first. It was Sydney, his graduating class’s valedictorian.

Sydney had been the “smart girl” at school. Pretty but aloof, always studying or doing one class or school project or another. She was supposed to have gone to a great college or got accepted to one. And now, here she was.

She was dressed like a cheap whore, her hair dyed platinum blonde. Massive platform heels, heavy makeup, some tattoos, and her breasts all but hanging out. And her eyes were empty. His cock was hard and he was moving on her before he realized it. He put a hand on her shoulder, firmly. He was angry and drunk, and here was the bitch that had graduated ahead of him. Her eyes were dull as she looked up and then recognized him. She barely said his name before he grabbed her chin and looked her up and down. Without a word, he saw what he needed in her eyes and face and wordlessly pulled her out of the bar. She went with him, not saying a thing. A sudden meekness ... no, weakness, overcame her.

She got in his car as he shoved her in, then got in himself. The anger escaped for a second once they were both in as he slapped her. She just took it, shaking a bit, holding her small purse tight.

“Not so smart now are you, you fucking whore,” was all he said, as he shoved her head down. She expertly unzipped him and went to work, and he knew something or someone or someones had broken her. Ruined her. And that made him smile.

When they got to his house, he took all of his recent frustrations out on her. Fucking her, choking her, slapping and backhanding her until her nose and lip were bloody. And she not only took it but came from the abuse. She clung to him after, like a life preserver in rough waters. He let her, he was sated, but told her to call an Uber in the morning. She left her number for him. He didn’t want to fuck her again, it was too easy.

But he wanted to vent. And he knew some old high school buddies who would love to see the prim bitch as she was now. And some of them would want to vent as well. So he invited them over, showed them some pics he had taken, and made a plan. They would all enjoy the whore that had been valedictorian. They would all vent on a cunt that could represent all the women that frustrated them. They would all have fun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.