Fun to Be With Me - Cover

Fun to Be With Me

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman bets a man she can make him come without touching his cock. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Funny story about what happened the other night.

I met a guy I hadn’t seen for several years and we went out for a few drinks in a pub.

One thing led to another, and I found myself at his house, a little drunk. I told him I bet I could make him cum without even touching his cock!

- No, not possible!

- Do you want to take up the challenge or not?

- Hey, what do you have in mind?

- First, you obey me!

- Ok

So the first thing I did was undress him. Then I took some ties from the closet and tied his hands to the chair and his ankles too. He was naked, at my mercy.

Then I put some music on and started dancing very sexy and slowly taking off all my clothes.

Please Wait while image loads

I ran my hands all over my body and rubbed close to him. I noticed his cock starting to get bigger as I danced and teased him.

I let my breasts hang in front of his face just out of reach of his mouth and pinched and pulled my nipples until they were erect and very tempting. He wanted them because his mouth was open hoping that I would give him my nipples to suck on.

Please Wait while image loads

Then I put one foot on the armrest and rubbed my pussy. I inserted a few fingers into it. I then licked my fingers and smiled at him.

Please Wait while image loads

- Do you want to taste?

I put three fingers in my pussy and put them in his mouth. He was already going mad. It was going to be easy. When my pussy started to get very wet, I turned around and presented my ass very close to his face, spreading my butt lobes. I let him inhale the aroma of my vaginal moisture. I even let him taste a little with his tongue.

Please Wait while image loads

Then I started kissing his neck and sucking hard leaving suction marks. I roamed his body with my mouth, biting, kissing, and sucking. I licked and sucked his nipples for a few minutes.

- Go down, go down, he begged!

Slowly I kissed my way to the thighs being careful not to touch his now very hard cock.

- I said I wouldn’t touch your cock but your balls, ummm...

I started rubbing them between my thumb and fingers while biting down on his inner thighs.

His cock was throbbing now and stood at attention. I really wanted to put it in my mouth and suck it but it would ruin the game!

So I fought the temptation and concentrated on squeezing his balls and rolling them in my hands.

Please Wait while image loads

He moaned and squirmed on the chair. I then took his balls one at a time into my mouth and sucked them. He was moaning, begging me to suck his cock.

- Nope! Let’s play by the rules. No touching your tail.

It didn’t take long before pre-cum started dripping from the tip of his swollen cock.

I got rougher with his balls and pulled on them and squeezed them in my fingers watching his reaction ... I know they were hurting him, his cock was about to explode. One last smack on the balls and a surprise finger in the ass and it was all over ... hot cum was squirting out as he screamed his pleasure!!!

Please Wait while image loads

- So! I won!

How could I resist licking it now! Slurp! Yum!

It’s so much fun being me!!!!

Story by Jack
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.