Extra-Curricular Activities - Cover

Extra-Curricular Activities

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Roger Wheatley was a widowed school maths teacher. When Georgina, a new pupil, needed individual tutoring he soon became besotted with her, but he understood, deep in his heart, that it was hopeless. A gorgeous seventeen-year-old girl couldn't possibly want him that way. Could she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

As I went into my first class that morning I saw a group of what I generally thought of as the ‘alpha males’ surrounding a girl. Initially, all I could see of her was an unfamiliar mass of soft blonde curls. Then I remembered, the new girl, Georgina Howarth, was starting this morning and all became clear.

Then a gap in the crowd opened up and I saw her looking at me. Her face, as well as being extremely pretty, was incredibly expressive, and the transitions were intriguing. To start with she seemed surprised and possibly even a little shocked, then she made eye contact and held it all the time as I walked towards my desk.

Then she smiled. It was a smile so warm and radiant that her whole face seemed to light up. I was almost tempted to look behind me, to see who she could be bestowing that gorgeous smile on, but I knew for sure that there was no one there.

Her smile was so intense and beautiful that I actually felt a little unnerved by it and my own was nervous by comparison, but seeing it, her smile managed to crank up a little further until she looked almost joyous.

All that had taken place over just a few seconds but it had an incredible effect on me and my mind was all over the place. Luckily I’d been a teacher for twenty-three years and unconscious habit kicked in.

“OK ladies and gentlemen if you could take your seats please,” I told them. There was a little more hubbub as conversations were finished and then they settled down.

“As I’m sure most of you have already noticed we have a new face with us this morning...” I held my hand out towards Georgina and that lovely smile was still there and made me falter. “er ... this is Georgina Howarth and I’m sure you’ll all make her feel welcome.” There was a comment from Andrew Critchley which was pitched just low enough that I couldn’t hear it but, from the reaction of those closer to him, it was clearly rude.

“Thank you Mister Critchley that’s quite enough of that.” There were a few more muttered comments and then they quietened down again.

“Georgina, if you could come up and get a copy of the textbook we’re using please,” I asked her. She beamed at me and stood up.

As I said, I’ve been teaching seventeen and eighteen-year-olds for a long time and I’d seen many, many pretty girls. I was by no means immune to their charms but, on the other hand, I wouldn’t have been able to do my job if I couldn’t keep myself under control.

She was very demurely dressed for that time. A summery A-line, knee-length skirt and a white blouse with a soft blue cardigan over it. It was almost old-fashioned but to me, she looked wonderful.

She was still giving me that incredible smile and looking me straight in the eyes as she reached for the book. As she took it her fingers touched mine and she seemed to stroke them. I felt myself tremble and I couldn’t believe it: here I was a fifty-five-year-old man and I was reduced to a trembling mess by the touch of a slip of a girl.

As she went back to her seat I saw that the skirt was very slightly translucent and there was just the slightest hint of the shape of her bottom and her legs.

I had to swallow hard a couple of times before I trusted myself to speak.

“Today we’re going to be doing a practice exam--” I started to say, but was interrupted by many groans. I moved around the class handing out the papers.

I’d been given a couple of weeks’ notice that Georgina would be starting today and I’d done some preparation. It was only four weeks until my students would be sitting their ‘A’ levels and her paperwork hadn’t turned up yet.

I’d decided to take the opportunity to assess her level and give them all a bit more exam practice at the same time. I was going to get them to sit an old maths paper from a few years back.

I sat at the front, keeping an eye on them, as they worked through the questions. My eyes kept being drawn back to Georgina and several times she caught me looking, but she just gave me that smile and carried on working.

I marked their papers that afternoon and it was immediately apparent that, whatever other qualities she might have, she wasn’t ready to sit a maths A-level exam.

I discussed it with her form teacher and we decided that, given the unusual circumstances, I would offer to give her some tutoring after school. I told myself that I would have done the same for any student in her position and I really believed it. I think.

When I made the offer to her she seemed delighted and accepted at once. It would be one hour, two nights a week, after school in my classroom.

During the first session, she sat at her desk and worked through a series of tasks, asking questions, and I would stand over her at times to help her work through any problems. It worked quite well and in fact, she seemed to pick things up quite quickly.

Early on in the second session she suddenly stood up and picked up her chair.

“This is silly.” she declared, and carried the chair up to my desk and put it next to mine. She fetched her paperwork from her desk and then returned to sit next to me. It did make sense of course, but I admit I was a little ... uncomfortable with her being so close. I could smell her delicate perfume, which I found more than a little intoxicating.

“It’s also silly me calling you Mister Wheatley all the time, seeing as how we’ll be working together for a while,” she added.

“Yes ... Georgina,” I replied. “you’re quite right. You should call me Roger.”

She put her hand out and we shook. Her tiny soft hand in my callused old one felt fragile, but her grip was surprisingly firm and we both held on for a little longer than was normal, while smiling a little awkwardly at each other. I had an intense desire to kiss her, which I had to crush ruthlessly before it overcame me.

“That’s better.” she declared happily and then shuffled her chair a little closer, and now her hip and thigh were touching mine.

My wife, Elaine, had died five years earlier and this was the first real contact I’d had with any woman since then. I knew I should move away but I could feel the heat of her young body against mine even through our clothes, and it felt so very nice ... just a few seconds more...

I knew I’d crossed a line when I still didn’t move even though my penis was starting to swell. There’s no harm in it, I thought, who will ever know? It’s not like the head is going to burst into the room brandishing some mad device. “Random penile engorgement testing time Roger. Just routine, nothing to worry about. If you could just slip your old fella in here for me...” I almost laughed out loud at my own insane musings. But I didn’t move.

For three weeks we worked like that and I loved every moment of it. Every morning I woke up and looked forward to going to school, and the days when I was tutoring Georgia I was almost skipping along.

She was a delight to work with and I had no idea how she’d gotten so far behind, she picked up new ideas in no time at all.

I knew I was falling in love with her and I knew it was utterly hopeless, but that didn’t stop me from relishing every second I spent alone with her. Her touch was addictive and her perfume was light and floral and lovely, just like her, and I drank it in like a fine wine.

After three weeks I got her to sit another mock exam. I sat nervously as she worked her way through it and then took her answers from her when the time was up.

“I’ll mark this later this evening and give you your score tomorrow,” I told her.

“I’d really like to know how I did,” she said. “I don’t mind waiting while you do it now.”

“OK, that’s fine.” I agreed, and went back to my desk to go through her answers. She’d pretty much aced it. I put the grade, an A-, on the front page and placed it on the desk in front of her.

She looked at it and squealed with delight. Then she jumped up and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

“Oh Roger,” she said excitedly. “thank you so much.” She was nuzzling her face into my neck and I thought I would pass out from sheer joy. I could feel her firm young breasts against my chest and her groin was pressed hard against mine.

Then I could feel her moving her body minutely against me, as if trying to work out what the lump was that was pressing against her. It was, of course, my penis, and it was hard as a rock.

That was when I began to panic - as soon as she figured it out my life would be over ... But, incredibly, when she did work it out she started to rub her pubic region on me in small circles. This gorgeous creature was apparently using my erection to masturbate with! It just wasn’t possible! But it was happening! The thought that this beautiful young girl had an erect clit and she was rubbing it against my cock nearly blew my mind.

Then, after what seemed like an age, she moved away a little and looked up at me. Her face was flushed, her eyes bright and sparkling and her smile was coy and utterly lovely.

“Thank you again, Roger,” she said a little breathlessly, and then she kissed me. On the lips. It was just a little kiss but, if anything, it had an even stronger effect on me than what she’d just done. My penis was so hard now that it ached.

“It’s a bit late,” she said, after looking at her watch. “Do you think you could give me a lift home?”

“No problem,” I replied. Any excuse to spend a little more time with her.

In the car, she gave me directions and it soon became apparent that we were heading out of town, but I said nothing: she could have had me driving around all night and I wouldn’t have minded a bit.

Eventually, she told me to pull into a parking area in the middle of nowhere and then to a spot at the far end shadowed by trees.

I was pretty sure that Elaine and I had come here for a walk maybe ten years or so earlier and, if that was the case, there was a path that led to a small lake not too far away. It was popular during the day but I thought that, later on, it was probably a well-known site for young couples to make out.

“I’m guessing that you don’t live around here?” I asked her light-heartedly, not even daring to hope why she had brought me to this spot.

“I wanted somewhere private where I could thank you properly,” she said with a naughty smile. My heart, which was already thumping, cranked up a few notches.

She held my gaze while her hand moved towards me. When it went to my fly I couldn’t believe it. This gorgeous creature, a veritable angel come to earth, was going to sully herself with my aging cock.

My mind wanted to stop her. To save her from debasing herself in that way but my body ... my body wanted her to carry on more than anything else in the world.

When she finally freed my penis it was as hard as it had ever been and I groaned as it sprang eagerly from my fly.

She giggled prettily and fluttered her fingers all over it, making it twitch and bob. Then I stopped breathing entirely as her head lowered and I felt her warm, wet, tongue licking all over my glans and up and down the shaft.

I couldn’t believe my luck and I stroked her lovely golden hair as she cooed and hummed happily, almost worshipping my cock with her lips and tongue.

And then I groaned aloud as her pretty mouth engulfed the tip and her tongue ran around the rim.

When she lifted her mouth off me a few minutes later I was already so overcome with joy that I didn’t mind at all. It had been so unutterably lovely that, even when she stopped, my heart was still singing with happiness.

“Thank you, Georgina, that was absolutely lovely.”

“Oh, that wasn’t the thanks, at least not all of it,” she said with a little giggle. Then, to my utter astonishment, she reached up under her skirt and pulled off her knickers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.