Young Black Newbie - Cover

Young Black Newbie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: While her husband watches, white woman takes on young black man. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Illustrated   .

As most of you know, I really like meeting young guys and if the chemistry is right for me, going the extra mile and really getting involved. I recently placed an ad looking for guys who would like to be photographed in action by my husband while the guy and I are playing.

Well, recently a very handsome young black guy responded to my ad. We arranged to meet him at a local pub for a drink, and when he walked through the door I knew it was going to be a fun afternoon. He was about six foot three, 220 pounds. Very sturdy and really beautiful.

Please Wait while image loads

We took our time to chat and I discovered that he was a football player. During our conversation, his body language and the fact that he occasionally put his hand on my knee really sent shivers down my spine.

Please Wait while image loads

He let us know had never played with a swinging couple and he did not feel comfortable with pictures. We have found that many people are a little anxious because of a camera in the room. At this point, photos didn’t really matter to me. I just wanted to take this guy to bed. There’s a motel not too far from the restaurant, so the three of us decided it was time to move there.

It wasn’t an afternoon for a lot of foreplay and tenderness. I needed to fuck and I needed it now. As soon as the motel room door closed, I went straight to our new friend, ran my hands down his chest and up his crotch and was not surprised to find he was really well hung.

As I continued to stroke his cock through his pants, I could feel it getting even bigger. My husband had already undressed and made himself comfortable in the armchair in the corner of the room. I could see that he was already very excited as his cock appeared above his boxer shorts. He just loves to watch!

While my friend lifted his sweater over his head, I unbuckled his pants, lowered his zipper, and dropped his pants to the floor. I pulled his underwear down and took his cock in my hand or should I say both hands because he was completely hard and a good 7 or 8 inches. Still tugging on his cock with my left hand, I started massaging his balls with my right.

Please Wait while image loads

Believe me, I could feel my pussy juices flowing. I couldn’t wait any longer, I needed this guy to fuck me and push me against the headboard. Somehow he must have realized that, so after he took off his pants he just picked me up and laid me on the bed.

His body was gorgeous and his cock was gorgeous. I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could, and after getting completely naked I spread my legs, looked him straight in the eyes, and said, “Fuck me, now.”

He didn’t need encouragement. He got onto the bed, grabbed both of my ankles with his hands, lifted them up to his shoulders, thrust his cock deep into my pussy, and immediately started fucking me hard and as fast.

Please Wait while image loads

He was a human machine, his cock a piston ramming me down again and again. When he dropped my legs, I leaned forward, put my arms around his shoulders, and we continued to fuck. I glanced over to see my husband stroking his cock. Our eyes caught, and cum squirted over his belly. I turn my attention back to my fucking.

A moment later I was coming, and my friend was coming with me. I could feel his cock twitch and squirt into my pussy. To my surprise, coming didn’t stop him at all. His penis remained just as hard and he continued to fuck me with the same intensity.

After orgasm number four I lost count. Who knows how many I got! After about half an hour of constant pounding of my pussy, he had his second orgasm and we both fell on the bed soaked in sweat, pussy juice, and cum.

Ten minutes later, he put his cock back in my pussy and fucked me gently for a while. Then he asked me to suck him. I love tasting a dick with my pussy juices.

Please Wait while image loads

It was truly one of the best fucks!

Story by Jack
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.