Tradition - Cover

Tradition

by 24kgold

Copyright© 2022 by 24kgold

Erotica Sex Story: Meera's father-in-law deflowers her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Indian Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica   .

She was the beauty of the village.

After all, Meera Mahajan had bloomed and blossomed into a seductive siren. And so, Meera’s father married her off to his friend’s son. The marriage, however, didn’t deter Meera’s lustful, lecherous admirers.


She was sleeping soundly. Her husband, Rithik Rana, was working in his office.

Her father-in-law, Rakesh Rana, leered lustfully, lecherously at his daughter-in-law’s body. He was an elderly man in his mid-fifties, but Rakesh Rana was still built and brawny. He had, therefore, an active and abundant libido.

He threw the blanket off of Meera. And then, Rakesh unfastened Meera’s blouse and skirt. “Let’s take a look at that cunt of yours, my daughter-in-law.”

He spread Meera’s long lovely legs. Instinctively, Rakesh started licking, lapping at Meera’s virginal cunt. However, Meera stirred, startled by the sudden and surprising sexual stimulation. “W—What are you doing?”

“Oh, come on! You like it, and you want it.”

“What are you talking about? This is not right.”

“You don’t need to act anymore, Meera. My boy is not around. We can have our fun.”

“N-No! Stop! Leave me!”

He didn’t, though. He continued tasting, tonguing Meera’s virginal cunt. His son’s eighteen-year-old bride was pierced, paralyzed by the pleasure. “I know girls like you. You all secretly want this.”

“N-No. Please...”

“You don’t need to worry, Meera. You can be the bitch you are when we have our fun.”

Eventually, Rakesh deflowered Meera. He pushed, plunging his big, bulging cock into Meera’s cunt. His eighteen-year-old daughter-in-law screamed, sobbing as he ravished and ruptured her hymen with his hairy, hard cock. “I am ruined! You have ruined me!”

“You made me, Meera. You are too beautiful for your own good.”

“Oh, please...”

Without hesitation, Rakesh thrust his muscular, meaty cock in and out of Meera’s bleeding cunt. His young daughter-in-law wailed, writhing as her cunt became accustomed to accepting his fat cock. “Take it, you witch!”

Her beautiful double-D breasts swayed, squirting sugary and saccharine milk. “Oh! Oh, god!”

He sucked on Meera’s leaking nipples. She moaned, mewling in her father-in-law’s twisted, taboo embrace. “Your milk is so sweet, Meera.”

“W-Why are you doing this to me? W-Why?”

“You are cursed. If not me, it would be another man in my place.”


It is like they say, “better the devil you know than the devil you don’t.”

And so, Meera surrendered and submitted to Rakesh. She bounced on his muscle-bound, veiny cock as her beautiful double-D breasts swayed and spilled milk. “That’s it, Meera! Take my cock!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.