The Luckiest Woman in the World - Cover

The Luckiest Woman in the World

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A battered woman makes the mistake of asking her abusive boyfriend to give her pussy some attention.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Water Sports   Violence   .

“Do you think we could have regular sex this time?” Allison asked. She twitched uneasily, watching Ralph’s every movement for an unexpected slap or punch. She regretted asking the question as soon as it left her mouth as she knelt naked on the floor in front of him. In the hopes of heading off any anger, she resumed sucking his cock, fearful of his eyes as he looked down at her.

“What the fuck do you mean by regular sex?” he asked with a sneer. Easily twice her weight and much of it muscle, she trembled as she slowly pulled her mouth off his cock. She shouldn’t have brought it up, she thought. Allison wiped a bit of drool off her chin as she carefully thought of her next words. She loved Ralph with all her heart and she was lucky to have him, something he repeatedly reminded her of. But his anger was fearsome to behold. In so many ways, he was like her father, though if a friend had brought it up, she wouldn’t have seen the connection. Not that she had friends any more. Ralph said they took time away from him, which was true.

“I just mean ... and I’m not complaining ... we’ve only done anal lately. Recently,” she stammered. That alone was a massive understatement. They fucked almost daily but it had been over a month since he had touched her pussy. No, her cunt. He liked her calling it a cunt. Just anal or rough oral. Sometimes the anal got so violent it hurt to use the bathroom for days. But it made him happy. He got angry if she touched herself though. He said he was all that she needed, and he was right. But she did wish he would touch her there more and let her ass have a rest.

“Oh, have I been neglecting your cunt, cunt?” Ralph said with an edge in his voice. Allison barely had time to flinch before he slapped her. “Am I not taking care of you? Paying for everything? But apparently, I’ve been neglecting your cunt. Is that fucking right?” Allison rubbed her raw cheek and looked up at him fearfully.

“Please, I’m sorry. I was being stupid again. I want you to fuck my ass, I want you to make me cry so good baby,” she said, rubbing his leg and reaching for his cock. He battered her hand away and grabbed her jaw firmly. “No, you’re right. I’ve been neglecting the cunt, haven’t I? And this too,” he said as he pointed at her pussy. He then pushed Allison hard to the floor, stepping on her, and shoving her flat with his foot. “Say it. Say, Ralph has been ignoring the cunt’s cunt.” When Allison hesitated, he stomped on her belly. “Fucking say it!”

“R ... Ralph ... Ralph has been ... please...,” she said before he stomped her gut again, “Ugh ... Ralph has been ignoring the cunt’s cunt.” He lifted his foot off of her and she rolled over, holding her stomach as she coughed weakly. Then she screamed as he grabbed her leg as he knelt, splaying them apart and grabbing her meaty mound with his other hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.