Siguani - Cover

Siguani

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - First year students at State, Darcy and Kim are lovers. They've also become passionate about Scrabble, which sometimes leads to squabbles and sometimes leads to sex. Interactive. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Analingus   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Kit and Darcy, first year students at State, have been lovers for almost a month. Chem majors, they are lab partners, but both are thinking of switching majors. Kit’s real interest is Physics, Darcy’s is Poetry. It was Kit who got them started playing Scrabble. So far, after nine games, Kit has yet to lose. Darcy is determined to win. Kit picks an A out of Darcy’s fist, grins, and the tenth game is on.

Please Wait while image loads

With no tiles left in the bag, Darcy is down by almost a hundred points. At the top of the board are two open triple word squares. Surely one of them could be used.

Please Wait while image loads

SNAIL is attractive, but it wouldn’t be enough, and that still would leave a triple word open for Kit. And then OMG!

ANILINGUS

“Triple word score tripled, that’s 90 points, plus the fifty point bonus for using all seven tiles, that 140, plus whatever the value of your remaining tiles. Winner, winner, chicken dinner,” Darcy sings out.

“Not so fast,” says Kit. “You’ve spelled it wrong. It’s ‘ANALINGUS’ with an A.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

“So you know all about it, huh?”

“Well, I know how it’s spelled.”

“Have you ever...?”

“Done it?”

“Yeah.”

“No. Have you?”

“Ew.”

“But sometimes you finger me there and I finger you.”

“Yeah, butt. When it comes to butt there’s a big difference between a finger and a tongue.”

They both laugh.

“But maybe do you think...?”

“We should try it?”

“Just to see?”

“But who...?”

“Does whom?”

“Winner gets to choose. Deal?”

“Deal.”


Please pick the continuation you might wish to see, based on the following three choices:

Please Wait while image loads

Choice A.

Please Wait while image loads

Choice B.

Please Wait while image loads

Choice C.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.