An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 75: Turning The Page

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75: Turning The Page - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2009 --

Summer was sleeping peacefully and still smiling when I covered her with a blanket and then slipped off the bed. My chemically-hardened prick was still as solid as steel, jutting outward from my crotch like a heat-seeking missile with a mind of its own. In fact, if I didn’t know any better, it felt like my mushroom head was leaning a bit to the left of center, like a compass pointing magnetic north. And when I turned to face the closed bedroom door, my dick centered itself straight forward once more.

That’s ... weird...

Weird and I got on comfortable terms a long, long time ago.

In any case, I went ahead and opened the door, unsure of exactly what to expect. I knew that the other girls had not been idle while waiting for me to wake up. After all, I’d gotten confirmation that Dawn and Adrienne had started a strap-on contest with each other. But I couldn’t be certain of their present activities.

I wondered if I’d walk out and find all eight of the others fucking up a storm in the living room, although the current lack of noise would seem to indicate otherwise.

I wondered if they’d all be hanging out in the living room drinking cocktails and chatting about whatever popped into their pretty little heads, although again, there was that current lack of noise.

Orgy/socializing in the pool area?

Maybe.

Orgy/socializing down by the beach?

Probably.

Eight girls lined up in a single row and bent over at the waist spreading their asscheeks for you to expose their lubricated assholes in open invitation?

Wouldn’t be the first time this week.

You are SUCH a fucking lucky bastard.

I know.

Of all the choices, I did not expect to find Kim and Penny relaxing in the living room, sipping cocktails and quietly conversing, but that’s what I found. The two of them smiled up at my arrival, set down their drinks, and then stood up to present themselves for me in their coordinated lingerie.

The satin outfits were identical in design to Summer’s from the choker to the cupless bra to the garter belt without any actual stockings or panties. My hanamuguri wore baby blue while Penny’s ensemble was verdant green. And I knew then and there that the other six girls would be similarly clad in matching outfits spanning the colors of the rainbow.

“Sounded like you were having fun in there,” Penny drawled with a coy look, biting her lower lip and winking at me. “Where’s Summer?”

“Probably out cold and sleeping off her orgasm,” Kim reasoned. “He’s kinda known for doing that to a girl.”

Penny sighed. “Don’t I know it, although I don’t get to feel that particular experience very often. We usually have to get back to work.”

Kim shrugged. “Get that startup with June going sooner rather than later and the three of you won’t be limited by trivial things like ‘lunch hour’ - not that any of you ever strictly followed the sixty-minute constraint such a term would seem to imply.”

Penny giggled. “Hey, I used to punch back in like clockwork before this guy started taking me out for ‘nooners’.”

I shrugged. “If you want to cut back on the nooners, we can alw--”

“No-no. I’m good. I’m good,” Penny cut me off with a laugh and both hands raised.

I raised my index finger and gestured it in a wide circle. “So where’s everyone else?”

“Outside,” Kim explained. “Mostly down by the beach.”

“Adrienne sent Summer in to wake you up,” Penny added. “But when Summer didn’t return, she figured either that Summer couldn’t bring herself to wake you, or that you’d woken up, taken one look at your wife’s sexy outfit, and couldn’t help but start ravaging her. One of the two.”

“So she sent us to wait in the living room until you finally emerged,” Kim finished, holding her phone and tapping away. A moment later, she looked up and explained, “Just texted to tell her you’re up.”

The folding-doors wall leading from the living room out on the back deck was wide open, and I gestured outwards. “Lead the way.”

“Not until you’ve stopped to read this,” Penny said, walking over to the folded doors and tapping the glass on a familiar-looking framed letter mounted onto the door. I followed her over, already guessing at the letter’s contents, and barked a short laugh after reading the first line.

ATTENTION! This Bora Bora villa has been designated “The Vacation Nest”. All women on this property are subject to seizure and insemination without warning by my Sex God husband, Ben. Strict laws will be enforced by The Quad. Enter at your own risk.

Adrienne-Fucking-Dennis, Wife/Supermodel/Queen Bee

“Interesting...” I muttered before abruptly wrapping both arms around Penny’s midsection, tossing her over my shoulder, and giving her bare ass a few healthy spanks while she squealed and screeched and thrashed about erratically. “You missed Tri-Delt Nest,” I told her casually. “So this is your first time being seized, isn’t it?”

She didn’t respond except to keep squealing in surprise.

Kim, meanwhile, was already seated comfortably in the middle of the big couch with her heels up on the cushion and her legs spread wide to the sides. She gave me a mysterious Mona Lisa smile as I flipped Penny off my shoulder and parked the redhead on all fours in front of the couch, her smile turning into a toothy grin as I grabbed the back of Penny’s head and started pushing it forward into Kim’s crotch.

“Do a good job for my baby mama and I’ll knock you out cold from orgasmic overload. You’ll love the-- Hey, what’s this?”

I’d been so focused on pushing Penny’s head into Kim’s crotch, it was only AFTER I moved behind the redhead and prepared myself to enter her that I noticed she had a butt plug in her ass. And it wasn’t just any butt plug; it featured a clear orange cap that had been cut like a jewel and glowed as if it had an internal battery, making the design within the jewel crystal clear:

It was a tiger. Specifically, it was the same simplified tiger logo that Adrienne used as part of her “Tiger’s Pet” tattoo. But the text alongside the logo instead read: Tiger’s Ass

“We all have one, even me,” Kim informed me, pulling her knees back until her butt came into view. I couldn’t read the text but I could see the orange jewel. “Adrienne gave me a thinner one, though, for comfort.”

“It’s yours, Tigerrr...” Penny purred, glancing back at me over her shoulder. “My ass belongs to you. Every girl’s ass belongs to you.”

Fuck yeah.


With most of the girls stated to be down by the beach, I’d hoped to have plenty of time to mess around with Kim and Penny before heading out in search of the others, but it didn’t turn out that way.

I pounded Penny’s pretty pink pussy from behind while holding the back of her head to keep her licking Kim’s clit until the young redhead squealed in orgasmic ecstasy. Then, I pushed Penny up into a standing position atop the couch cushions and yanked my hanamuguri’s hips over to the edge so I could sink myself into the sexy mama’s supertight sheath while Kim returned the oral favor to my redheaded co-worker, lapping up Penny’s pussy juice. But that was as far as we got before impatient Eden came sniffing around the bungalow, wondering what was taking us so long.

“Hurry uh-uup!” Eden whined out of the blue, stretching the word ‘up’ into two syllables. I glanced over to see her standing in the open wall with her fists perched on her hips. My baby sister’s cupless/crotchless ensemble was in baby girl pink, and she started hopping up and down for a moment like a toddler having a tantrum.

Thankfully, Penny had primed my baby mama, so it only took me a few more bludgeoning bursts of power to push Kim over the edge. As soon as Kim came, I pulled out of the petite Japanese girl and stalked straight for my baby sister, closing the gap between us faster than she was expecting.

She squeaked in surprise as I bodily flung her over my shoulder, gave her ass a few spanks, and then strode straight out onto the back deck and then descended the steps.

And then I jumped into the pool.

Eden’s shriek nearly deafened me as we went sailing through the air. I knew the water wasn’t super-deep, so I was prepared to land on my feet lest I twist an ankle, and I held both arms around Eden so that as soon as I landed, I let her fall off my shoulder and collapse backwards across the water’s surface. She squealed and sputtered but I kept her face above the water so she wouldn’t choke. And then I didn’t stop walking until I hit the far side of the pool, hoisted her butt up onto the edge of the pool deck, and promptly crammed my tongue as far as I could up her twat.

“Holy SHIT!” Eden screeched as she went from instinctive terror at falling to the cold shock of the water to the electric tingling of pleasure shooting up her spine in the space of five seconds. And I didn’t give her any time to recover before pulling my lips off of her clit, standing up on the shallow, submerged steps, and then slamming my stiff sausage straight into my sexy sister’s soaked snatch.

Eden chuffed as if the wind had gotten knocked out of her, but again I didn’t give her any time to adjust. She was copiously wet inside despite her recent dunking - most likely from whatever activities the girls had been doing during my nap - so it was easy for me to go from zero to sixty in two seconds flat. And I pounded the hell out of her tight teen twat right from the jump, the concrete beneath her butt unyielding beneath my rampant assault.

“The sign does say all women are subject to seizure without warning,” Sasha chuckled from above us. “Plus you did ask him to ‘hurry uh-uup!’”

I glanced up to find the beautiful brunette beauty dressed in the same cupless/pantyless outfit: hers in bright yellow that stood out wonderfully against her olive skin. She stood next to the cabana, her arms crossed over her midsection and her forearms lifting and squishing her big breasts together.

Morrrrre... the sexual creature inside me growled. Morrrrre...

I rabbit-humped Eden at hyperspeed right there on the edge of the pool deck, thunderously thumping her tight teenage twat until she tensed up, tightened up, and came. My baby sister’s screams echoed across the concrete to disappear into the forest surrounding us.

I nearly drooled with lust as I abruptly pulled out of Eden and crawled directly over her body on my way out of the pool, dripping water onto her skin. My throbbing dick dragged up her belly, getting hung up on the bottom of her right breast and then suddenly springing forward as I cleared the obstacle, so that my mushroom head actually smacked Eden in her right cheek. I paused my movement when I realized this, and if Eden minded she didn’t say so. She was too busy grabbing my hips and shifting them over so she could glomp her mouth around my cock once again, sucking off her own pussy juices.

But I only let Eden give me a few sucks before I crawled forward and got up. Sasha still waited patiently for me, making no move to either approach or escape. But once I got within three feet, she extended her long, lithe right leg directly out to me at a ninety-degree angle, pointing her toes like a ballet dancer and planting them against my belly to stop my forward movement.

Once I paused, Sasha winked at me, the starry flecks in her dark eyes rooting me in place. Without bending her knee, she pivoted in place so that her right leg swept out to the side and then held that pose with perfect balance. Showing off her dancer’s grace, she suddenly dropped her torso down to the opposite side while extending her right leg straight up to the sky, so that her two legs made a perfectly vertical line. With her head down by her left knee, she waggled her eyebrows and gave me an upside-down smile while hugging her left leg. And still holding that pose, my sultry Sasha smirked and said, “Come fuck me this way, lover.”

My eyebrows popped in astonishment but I didn’t hesitate to move forward. I didn’t want to knock her off balance, so I wrapped my left arm around her waist first before taking dick in my right hand to guide it into her lewdly displayed twat. I also took note of the orange “Tiger’s Ass” butt-plug she was wearing and promised myself I would get into “my” ass soon. But in the meantime I was more than happy to sink myself into Sasha’s sweet sheath and stroke myself within her splendid slice of heaven.

Sasha held her vertical-splits/upside-down pose for about a minute before the blood started rushing to her head too much. Even so, she didn’t drop her right leg. Instead she merely moved herself back up and twisted to face the gazebo entrance, reaching out with both arms to brace herself against the post. Her legs were still in the splits, but now with her body braced I could take harder and harder lunges. And after another minute I was rapidly railing her at a ready clip, making Sasha shudder and squeal until her sweet snatch cinched up and she screamed her savage satisfaction.

Then I spotted Emma. My baby sister braced herself against a palm tree just off the dirt trail leading to the beach, clad in vibrant red. She bent over at the waist, far enough for me to see the orange glint of her “Tiger’s Ass” butt-plug.

Morrrrre... the sexual creature inside me growled. Morrrrre...

With a hungry growl, I yanked myself out of Sasha and immediately stalked towards my new prey.

Memories of fucking Emma’s twin sister against a tree by the light of a full moon flickered through my mind, although for that one I’d pinned Eden’s back against the inclined tree trunk. Emma I lanced into from behind, driving so hard that her arms buckled and she nearly bonked her forehead into the trunk. But by then I was already retracting and she managed to get her arms braced once more so that she could buck herself back at me almost as hard as I was thrusting into her.

“Fuuuuck meeeee biiiig brottthhherrr...” my baby sister groaned as our two bodies forcefully bashed together over and over and over again. We were both barefoot, I was completely naked, and her skimpy lingerie was meager enough that she might as well be naked. We rutted together like feral animals with no regard for social mores, ethics, or standards. There was nothing between us but carnal lust, and we lustily bucked into each other until her arms buckled again.

Emma would’ve fallen to the ground had I not been holding her hips. Hooking one forearm around her midsection, I pinned her to my pelvis and took a big step forward to keep us from collapsing.

And with my other hand, I pressed down hard on a little nerve cluster on her lower-right flank that I knew to be hard-wired to her clit.

The hydraulic brake one.

She had been extremely close to climax, moaning constantly but not coherently, just an unending string of, “Ohhh ... Ohhh ... ohhhhhhoooohhhhhooohhhhh...” Now, though, I shut off the feed sending pleasure bolts into her brain, keeping her pinned at the precipice of orgasm and unable to push over the edge.

With a keening wail, Emma planted her hands against the tree trunk again, blasting her booty back at me over and over and over again, as if she could somehow power past the brake and achieve orgasm. My baby sister got incredible stimulation from my penetrating penis, she arched her back, and she absolutely hammered herself against me...

... but to no avail.

She couldn’t cum.

And then I let go of the brakes.

“FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!” Emma screamed in surprise as the dam burst, the reservoir of pent-up ecstasy her clit had been desperately trying to report to her brain exploding behind her eyes all at once. A flock of tropical birds suddenly burst into flight from a nearby tree in full-blown panic at my baby sister’s piercing wail. “FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!”

Keeping one arm across Emma’s midsection, I hooked my other forearm across her chest and up over her shoulder, using the leverage to stand her upright while squatting in place to keep our loins at the correct height.

And then I kept fucking her.

“FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!”

Vertically pressed together, horny brother and sister humped in place. My glutes and hamstrings burned from repeatedly squatting as I thrust upwards over and over and over again, forcing Emma up onto her tiptoes and sometimes clear off the ground. How we managed to maintain our balance I don’t know nor really care. All I really remember is that she hollered an unearthly howl of epic ecstasy while I stood straight up, her legs dangling in the air.

And then she passed out.

Emma’s body gave one final shudder, and like a marionette with cut strings, she suddenly went limp in my arms.

But I kept fucking her.

The tantalizing teenager’s twat was still snug and hot. My baby sister’s breasts were still glorious and firm in my hands. I felt bad for using my sweet little Emma’s unconscious body as an exotic masturbatory tool for my pleasure, but only a little bit.

The reality was: Emma would ultimately be the most talented Sex Goddess I knew. She had the empathic skills closest to my own, and could potentially even surpass me. Someday, my little Padawan was going to take me by surprise and do the same thing to me.

But not today.

Today I kept fucking her like a ragdoll, all the way until she had another orgasm while unconscious and started screaming. That one actually woke her up, and she opened her eyes mid-scream to stare at me with a glazed over look in her eyes as lightning bolts of pleasure shocked her system.

And then she passed out again. Only then did I finally stop fucking her. In fact, I simply let go of her body so that she collapsed into a heap at my feet.

And then I walked away.

June wore a purple ensemble on a sunbed by the beach, but she wasn’t alone. Adrienne and Dawn were both with her, apparently continuing their strap-on challenge by giving my cute Chinese co-worker a double-Caesar. Dawn, ethereal in white, was on the bottom with her borrowed equipment sprouting upwards into June’s stuffed snatch. Adrienne, in an orange-and-black Tiger print (naturally) assaulted the Asian girl’s anus with her faux phallus.

And I knew exactly where to put my real Big Ben.

I strutted forward with all the cool confidence of a man who had quite literally just fucked six other women to orgasm within the past several minutes, but the effect was lost on an inattentive audience. See, Dawn and June were busy making out with each other, swapping spit and sucking on each other’s tongues, while Adrienne gleefully grinned staring down at June’s compact buttcheeks and occasionally reddening them with a hearty slap.

No worries. I had no need to impress any of them. But I did want to get June’s mouth plugged up with real meat, so without warning I stepped alongside the horny trio, yanked June by the hair off of Dawn’s face, and then started shoving my steel-hard shaft straight into her gaping mouth of surprise.

Bad idea. June squeaked at the unexpected intrusion and reflexively bit down on me.

YEEEOUCH!

It wasn’t bad, and she didn’t bite that hard, but unlike my more experienced fellatrices, June didn’t have the self-control to NOT bite down. I was more surprised than anything, and as soon as June opened her mouth again I swiftly pulled my cock out.

“Sorry!” she gasped immediately, her expression deeply apologetic.

I laughed and shook my head. “Not your fault. I deserved that. I think my raging ego was getting out of control for a minute.”

“What took you so long, Tiger?” Adrienne asked, leaning forward with her faux phallus forced all the way up June’s backdoor.

I jerked a thumb back down the trail. “You know me: had to make sure the other six girls were all satisfied on my way out here.”

Dawn and Adrienne both laughed, and Adrienne promptly pulled out of June’s ass. Taking a step back from the sunbed, she started unbuckling her equipment and gestured down at June. “Well we’ll get out of the way and let you continue ‘satisfying’.”

I nodded, hooked my arms around June’s waist, and hauled her light body up into the air and off of Dawn’s strap-on Ben Junior. Flipping the cute Chinese girl over in my arms into a bridal carry with her legs draped over my right elbow, I stood up and moved her to the next sunbed over and then gently lay her down. And rather than attempt to mount her right away, I ducked down to first take several loving licks at her luscious labia, kissed my way up her flat Caesar-salad-diet belly, and then nursed on her perky titties that perhaps didn’t get quite as much attention from me as they deserved.

Finally I made it to June’s mouth, and the lovely girl smiled almost shyly at me as she wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me sweetly. For a girl who had proclaimed only two nights prior that the idea of romance between us had evaporated a long time ago, she certainly enjoyed the intimate moment right now. I poured out my feelings for her through my lips: partnership, companionship, brotherly affection, and yes ... love. Our relationship might never rise to the same level I shared with my three wives, but that didn’t mean our relationship somehow meant “less”. I knew June would be in my life for a long, long time, and I cherished our friendship and intimacy.

I didn’t realize our loins had joined together until she started moving beneath me and I realized I’d slipped inside her sometime while we’d been kissing. I took a short break to breathe and to stare down into her softer-than-expected eyes. For as powerfully and as roughly as I’d fucked June in the past - indeed, for as powerfully and as roughly as I’d fucked the previous six girls just now - I made love to June in a gentle, tender demeanor. So often our sexual encounters had been quick “brainstorming sessions” or savage sodomizations for the sheer satisfaction of the harem’s Anal Queen.

But not this time.

This time, I made love to my erstwhile girlfriend.

And when it came, June’s orgasm caught me off-guard.

Perhaps it was inevitable. Despite having ejaculated three times already, there was only so long I could last before cumming again. Pounding Penny, Kim, Eden, Sasha, and Emma in rapid succession had worn down my endurance. So when June’s super-tight, orgasmically spasming snatch surrounded my shaft with steady, sucking pulses, her pussy pulled out my stored-up sperm so that I started splooging spurts of scalding semen straight into her shivering body.

“HHHNNNGGGHHH!” I grunted as I slumped onto her supine body and sprayed my lover’s insides with my slimy spending.

“NNNNHHHH!” June huffed as her chin thrust upward and she closed her eyes in quiet concentration, riding the euphoric wave of ecstasy from her own orgasmic apex in addition to the sensations of my shooting spunk.

“Seven down. Two to go,” Adrienne pronounced from a seated position on the sunbed next to us. Turning to Dawn, she asked, “You wanna go next or go last?”

Dawn grinned, rubbed her sister-wife’s knee, and pronounced, “¿Por que no los dos?


“You know we haven’t even done my grand lineup yet,” Adrienne mildly complained from her spot on the big double-lounger immediately to my left. “I went to all the effort of getting the girls in matching outfits spanning the rainbow. Everybody had their new ‘Tiger’s Ass’ butt-plugs in, even Kim. You were supposed to come down to the beach and we’d be all set up for you in a row and boom, honeymoon orgy.”

Sitting upright in a cowgirl position atop my rejuvenated rod, lackadaisically undulating like an underwater mermaid while running her hands through her hair, Dawn giggled and then drawled, “As if we haven’t already had a dozen honeymoon orgies so far.”

“Well with the outfits and all...” Adrienne muttered. “And I’m not even DONE with the outfits yet.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You have more outfits?”

“Of course!” Adrienne sighed and set her head back down on my shoulder and I wrapped my left arm around her. She almost lazily reached out to fondle Dawn’s breast before dropping her hand back down to my chest. “But those are for dinner. It’s a secret until then. There’s a theme and everything. There was a plan for this one, and then you went and fell asleep on us.”

“Something-something plans never going quite right so something-something need to be flexible and adaptable,” Dawn muttered with a wink and a grin.

“I AM sorry I fell asleep,” I apologized.

Adrienne smirked and rubbed my leg. “Even a Sex God has limits. My fault for not letting you get more rest this week.”

“It’s alright. I have no complaints, and the lightning woke me up this morning. I’m just happy to be here right now with the three of you.”

Dawn beamed and reached down to caress Summer’s cheek where the redhead presently pillowed her head on my right shoulder with my arm around her. After waking up from her impromptu Deepthroatxiation, she’d followed my trail of destruction all the way out to the beach. Sensing the moment was for me and my three wives, the other girls had all headed inside.

“You want a turn, Sunshine?” Dawn asked gently, flipping her hand around to gently trace two knuckles down the redhead’s cheek. She bent forward and gave Summer a very sweet kiss on the lips full of warm affection and more than a little love.

There had been a lot of those little moments over the course of this honeymoon, and I smiled at my pink-haired wife, silently asking her, ‘Remember when you told my parents you only loved Adrienne and Summer in a sisterly way, not romantic? That looked pretty romantic to me.’

Dawn blushed and her eyes flashed at me for a moment as her voice muttered in my mind, Mayyybe...

“I’m comfortable where I am right now,” Summer murmured drowsily, quite snugly nestled beneath my arm. “You can go next, A.D.”

Dawn arched an eyebrow at the blonde, and Adrienne smiled while replying, “Not gonna turn that down.”

Dawn giggled, an action that did wonderful things to her inner muscles around my dick, before she dismounted me with a wet squelch and then shuffled back on her knees. Adrienne was quick to sit up and swing a leg over my lap, guided my thickness between her thighs, and sighed in carnal contentment as she slowly sat herself down.

“Mmm ... how IS it that you always smell so good!” Dawn exclaimed as she slid right back up from my lower legs to press her chest into Adrienne’s back, hugging our mutual wife from behind. Cupping the busty blonde bombshell’s big breasts in her hands, she tweaked the exposed nipples above the tiger-print cupless bra and inhaled sharply while running her nose back and forth across Adrienne’s neck and shoulder, and my Tigress shivered delightedly at the sensation.

“So glad you asked,” the supermodel intoned in a deeply husky voice that purred with visceral sensuality. Her golden irises flashed as she stared down at me with a singular focus as if she were staring into a camera with the sort of haughty, regal expression I’d seen in her fashion magazine spreads. “It’s Coco Mademoiselle. Because a Tigress deserves the best!”

Dawn and I both burst out laughing at Adrienne’s impromptu perfume commercial. I did know that her Tigress brand had recently signed a co-marketing contract with Chanel.

“I didn’t mean the perfume,” Dawn continued. “Maybe it’s just more that you smell like sex. You’re super-horny, your pheromone production goes into overdrive, and when I smell them -I- get super-horny. It’s like: the more I’m around other girls, the more I smell their sexual arousal, the more I get an endorphin rush, and the happier I feel!”

“Same with me!” Adrienne exclaimed. “Ergo, for maximum happiness, we need to spend as much time as possible around horny girls!”

“Works for me!” Dawn enthused.

“And me!” I cheered.

“And me,” Summer added with a shy smile and a sigh of contentment while snuggling up against my side. “A bunch of horny girls and ONE special, special man. Our husband.”

Our husband,” Adrienne exclaimed happily.

Our husband...” Dawn murmured much more softly, her eyebrows furrowing as she set her chin down over Adrienne’s shoulder.

We all noticed Dawn’s shift in tone. Adrienne turned her face to look at her sister-wife and wrapped her arms around Dawn’s arms. Summer reached out to caress Dawn’s left thigh, and I reached out to rub Dawn’s right knee.

Dawn took a moment to savor our attention and then gave us a wan smile. She seemed to be gathering her thoughts, and the rest of us patiently waited her out.

“I know I’m supposed to believe, and yet sometimes I still can’t believe it. One week ago, I stood in the chapel staring down the aisle while you walked toward us in that incredible white dress,” she told Adrienne, giving the blonde’s midsection a squeeze. “Ben asked me if I’d ever thought it would end like that, standing by his side instead of at the other end of the aisle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.