An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 44: Relationship Maintenance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Relationship Maintenance - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2009 --

“So apparently you have to specify which addresses are listed on a restraining order, and while Yvaine and Summer got their new house and Cal Berkeley added, they never filed the paperwork to add The Nest to that list,” I explained into my phone with a sigh. “And even though there’s also a ‘stay away’ clause, since this Toby guy never actually approached Summer - just me - he didn’t technically violate his order. The police told us to submit the paperwork to update whatever additional addresses we need - The Nest, The Aerie, The Birdhouse, Bert and Lynne’s apartment, and the gym off the top of my head. And until those addresses go through, Summer’s going to stay here at her mom’s place.”

“Are you gonna stay there at Yvaine’s, too?” Dawn asked on the other end of the line. She’d driven over to The Nest last night immediately after I’d called to explain that Summer’s abusive ex-boyfriend had showed up, and then Yvaine came over to explain that Toby had been released from prison on parole after a year for good behavior. He’d been off their radar with no expectation that he’d figure out where Summer now lived, let alone show up at the house unannounced to check me out before walking away into the darkness. Ultimately, Summer had gone to sleep with me and Dawn sandwiching her on either side. But in the morning, Dawn had to drive back out to Cupertino for her internship while I took the day off from work so that Adrienne and I could talk to a domestic violence lawyer about our options and relocate Summer to her mom’s place until the address paperwork went through.

Now it was early afternoon, and I confirmed for Dawn, “Yeah, I’m staying here for as long as needed, but hopefully it doesn’t take too long for the addresses to get added. Plus, the lawyer is reaching out to Toby’s parole officer. Even if he didn’t violate the letter of the law, coming all the way to Berkeley and showing up at the house isn’t a good look.”

“True. Hopefully we can get some confirmation that he’s back in SoCal or otherwise out of the picture. This shit is scary. He’s not even my ex-boyfriend and I was shaking last night.”

“It IS scary,” I agreed. “But we’ll get through this. I’m gonna take care of Summer as best I can, and hopefully after a few days this whole thing can blow over and we can get back to normal.”

“I hope so.”

“I know so. We’ll be fine,” I assured her.

Dawn sighed. “So certain?”

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “I have to believe it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not gonna let my guard down and I know we’ll all do whatever we need to protect her. But we can’t live the rest of our lives in fear of this guy, either. It’ll take time, but we’ll get through this. I know it.”

“I wish I shared your optimism.”

“I’ll just have to have enough optimism for both of us.”

“I don’t want you feeling like you have to do this all on your own. Maybe I should leave work early. I can’t focus here anyways.”

“You can’t leave an internship on the third day of the internship.”

“I know ... I’m still driving back to Berkeley as soon as I get off.”

I made a face. “Traffic’ll be a nightmare.”

“I need to be there ... for you both.”

“Not gonna try to talk you out of it any further. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Text me if anything else comes up.”

“I promise.”

Dawn took a deep, calming breath and then exhaled slowly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. See you tonight.”


Having called Dawn from the living room to help keep my voice from being too loud or distracting, I headed up the stairs and found Adrienne alone at Yvaine’s desk in the loft. The plan was for her to hang out with us for the day before returning home in the evening to stay in The Nest with Eden. She had her laptop open and was rather listlessly clicking and typing, clearly just going through the motions. And when she looked up and saw me, she immediately closed the lid.

“Summer still asleep?” I asked quietly.

Adrienne gestured toward Summer’s bedroom. “Yvaine’s in there with her, watching.”

I nodded as I dropped onto the couch. “Getting your social media stuff done?”

“Sorta. The ICON team takes care of that stuff for me now, you know that.”

“But you’re still supposed to review and approve whatever they want to post, right?”

“Yeah, but it’s hard to get myself in the right mindset. I just gave them a bunch of blanket approvals without really looking at it and then started reading up on domestic violence legal FAQs. Not fun stuff to be researching. I wonder what kind of Google ads I’ll start getting after this.”

I snorted. “Find anything important or interesting?”

“Interesting? Sure. Important? I dunno. I’m hoping that this Toby guy just goes away and that nothing of what I read will need to get put into practice.”

“You and me both.”

I exhaled slowly and evaluated Adrienne’s expression. She looked ... worn out ... for lack of a better term. None of us had slept very well last night, and she’d been pedal to the metal all day today calling lawyers and doing research while I’d spent the bulk of my time comforting Summer. But now that Summer had let us talk her into taking a nap after lunch, I saw an opportunity for Adrienne and me.

“Hey...” I began, opening my right arm invitingly. “C’mere.”

My Tigress smiled and after taking a moment to gather herself, she pushed down on the desk chair’s armrests, stood up, and came to join me on the couch. Turning around, she nestled herself beneath my right arm and closed the gap between us when I puckered up, giving me a tender kiss.

“How’re you holding up?” I asked her.

She blinked. “Shouldn’t I be asking how you’re holding up? It’s your girlfriend you’ve been supporting all day.”

“You’ve been as stressed out as I’ve been, if not more. Plus, I asked you first.”

Adrienne sighed. “As you said: I’ve been stressed out. But I can handle it. The guy’s not MY ex-boyfriend and being able to focus on tangible things within my control - like learning all these domestic violence laws and procedures - certainly isn’t as emotionally taxing as I imagine it’s been for you.”

“Well, you’ve had to work your brain more than I have all day. I’ve done little more than hold Summer in my arms and reassure her that we’re all here for her.”

“She appreciates that, by the way. Yvaine too. Both of them are keenly aware of how little support Summer’s had for the past several years, so to have us drop everything to be here with her like this - plus Dawn commuting back and forth to Cupertino - it means the world to both of them.”

“Glad to know. At the same time, it doesn’t seem to be a very high bar to cross to merely be better than all of Summer’s previous asshole boyfriends.”

“Perhaps, but that doesn’t diminish how important to her you are, and how important it is that you’re here with her now.” Adrienne gave me a brave smile and leaned in to peck my lips. “And I’m here for you.”

“Thank you,” I told her sincerely. “It means the world to me that you’re here, using your contacts to help us find lawyers who can help explain this stuff, and doing all this work to get the details sorted.”

“Mr. Hampstead says the new addresses will all be updated on the restraining order by tomorrow. It means we’ll be able to go back to The Nest if Summer wants.”

“She said she wanted to,” I confirmed. “She feels bad for uprooting you, me, and Dawn. Plus, tonight was supposed to be our one-on-one date.” I squeezed her tightly for emphasis.

Adrienne pecked my lips again. “Bigger fish to fry at the moment. I’ll survive.”

“But you were looking forward to this, I know.” I took a deep breath. “I talked to Dawn on Monday before she left. She told me that you’ve been... ‘fine’ ... and that this time with so many of the girls leaving during the week to do their internships, it’s a good opportunity for me to spend a little more time with my Tigress and do some relationship maintenance.”

“I don’t need extra relationship maintenance. I’m ... uhhh...”

“You’re ‘fine’?” I smirked.

Adrienne sighed. “You’ve got a girlfriend and a toddler and a demanding career. I get it.”

“And now my girlfriend has an abusive ex-boyfriend with a restraining order showing up in our backyard late at night.”

“Exactly. You’ve got bigger fish to fry, and I don’t want to ever be a burden on you.”

“You’re never a burden.”

“I’m always a burden.”

“You’re a part of my life, a very important part of my life, and I want to spend more time with you.” I rubbed Adrienne’s upper arm and nuzzled her cheek with my nose. “Shit’s going down right now with Summer’s ex-boyfriend and we’ve had to pivot our priorities, yes. But I tell you truthfully that I’m really disappointed we don’t get to have our date tonight, and I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

“You don’t need to make up anything to me. This isn’t a debt that’ll need to be repaid. Or am I supposed to promise to make it up to you as well because we don’t get to have our date tonight?”

I waggled my head. “How about we both go out of our way to make our next date extra-special for each other?”

Adrienne smirked. “And exactly how do I make a date extra-special for you? Let you cum in my ass twice or something?”

I snorted. “Not everything in my life has to revolve around sex.”

“Eh, it kinda does, though.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Then perhaps I should cum in your ass twice to make our date extra-special for you.”

Adrienne giggled and sighed while snuggling herself back at me and rubbing my forearm.

I held her closely, and we both lapsed into momentary silence while enjoy the simple pleasure of each other’s embrace.

But eventually, Adrienne took a deep breath and exhaled. “Jokes aside, the only thing I’ve ever wanted from you is your love. Your presence. It’s like you’ve kept telling Summer all day, ‘I’m here for you. I’m here for you. I’m here for you.’ As long as you’re here for me ... here with me ... that’s all I really need.”

“I AM here for you, and I’m here with you. Forever and Always.”

My Tigress smiled and leaned in to kiss me again. “Forever and Always.”


While Summer and Yvaine each had their own bedroom in the house, the third bedroom had been converted into an exercise room with an elliptical machine, a weight bench, a large floor mat, and a barre bar across one wall covered in floor-to-ceiling mirrors. After Summer woke up from her nap, she and Adrienne changed into tight spandex and decided to get a workout in.

Yvaine, though, wasn’t in an exercising mood and she excused herself to go take a nap of her own, having spent the past two hours sitting in a chair next to Summer’s bed reading a paperback. The older woman was very much into trashy romance novels, it would seem. Summer once joked that the only way I could be sexier for her mom would be if I grew my hair out to Fabio length and maybe even dyed it blonde.

After Yvaine left, I took my shirt off and joined the girls in the exercise room. Adrienne started on the elliptical while Summer put herself into the splits on the floor mat while beginning a series of stretches. I grabbed a pair of dumbbells, sat on the weight bench, and did a few curls while ogling the girls. When Summer bent all the way forward so that her chest was on the mat while her legs were still spread out in full side-splits, I found myself thickening a bit in my shorts at the sight of her heart-shaped ass put on full display only a few feet in front of me. I hadn’t gotten laid since yesterday afternoon, fucking June over the conference table while we scrolled through Summer’s sexting photos with Adrienne and Uli. But as soon as I started ogling, I took a deep breath and pivoted to recline on the weight bench instead so that I could do shoulder presses and keep my gaze pointed elsewhere.

“I didn’t mind you looking,” Summer said quietly.

I glanced back at my girlfriend and found her in the same bent-over pose but looking at me through my reflection in the floor-to-ceiling mirrors that covered the far wall.

Folding her hands beneath her chin, Summer sighed and said, “Admittedly, I’m not in the mood right now, but that doesn’t mean you should be going without.”

I glanced over at Adrienne and found her looking back at us but still going on the elliptical. She gestured with her eyebrows and I felt like I could hear her voice in the back of my head scolding, Don’t look at me! Pay attention to your girlfriend. And I quickly returned my gaze back to Summer’s reflection.

Pursing her lips, Summer looked thoughtful for a moment before pushing herself upright. Her upper arms squeezed her big tits from the sides, creating incredible cleavage in her scoop-necked sports bra, and she smiled. “You know, I think this whole thing may have actually been more stressful for my mom than me. We all know how much she worries about my safety and security, and this whole thing has to be triggering her worst nightmares. I think she could really use your special form of therapy.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You’re my girlfriend. My focus should be on you.”

“Translation: ‘My sense of moral obligation won’t let me abandon a woman I’ve pledged to love and support without her explicit approval,’” Adrienne explained.

Summer grinned. “Please, Ben? I know you want to reassure me that you’re here for me, but this is something I can do for two people I love. I can tell you’re horny and probably can’t even remember the last time you went a full twenty-four hours without having sex, and Mom’s super-stressed out. It’ll be good for both of you, and I’ll relax more knowing you’re both taken care of.”

“You know she’s right, Tiger,” Adrienne added. “And I’ll be right here with her.”

I waggled my head for all of three seconds before chuckling. “Not gonna argue with you.” Setting down the dumbbells, I slipped off the bench and knelt to give my girlfriend a sweet kiss.

“You’ll probably have to order Mom to do it, though,” Summer advised. “She’ll have the same mental block against enjoying herself while I’m, quote, ‘suffering’. It wouldn’t be the first time she’s tried martyring herself for my sake.”

I smiled and rubbed her cheek. “Look at you, all calm and collected and looking out for everyone else’s best interests instead of dwelling on your own problems.”

“That nap did me a lot of good,” Summer stated with a smile.

I arched both eyebrows and continued caressing her cheek. “It just goes to show you’re stronger than you think.”

She raised her hand to hold mine and leaned her head into it a little more firmly. “If I have any strength, it comes from you, Adrienne, and Dawn. It comes from this ... this family.”

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. “That’s because this family is where you belong.”


Yvaine’s bedroom door was closed, so I knocked gently, idly wondering if she’d already fallen asleep. But after a few seconds’ hesitation, she called out, “Who is it?”

“It’s Ben,” I stated calmly. “May I come in?”

“Uh, one moment!” she called, sounding a bit flustered. It then took perhaps thirty seconds before I heard the sound of the doorknob lock being released before she opened the door itself and stood to the side, asking uncertainly, “Yes?”

I arched an eyebrow. “May I come in?”

“Uh, certainly.” Yvaine blushed and bowed her head for a moment, waves of brilliant red hair dropping down to cover half of her face before she swept them behind her ear and then turned to walk back into her room. She always kept it very neat and uncluttered, the life of a single woman who didn’t need to work for a living, although I knew she liked to pay attention to the stock market and do a little day-trading. Having not left the house all day, she wore satin pajamas and a house robe over the top, and led the way back to her bed where one side of the covers had been pulled down.

I paused to close the door behind me, although I didn’t bother to re-lock it, and then followed after her. I took note of the trashy romance novel on the bed, the fact that her pajama pants weren’t quite centered correctly, and the distinct aroma of aroused pussy in the air. After spending two hours reading her novel in Summer’s bedroom while her daughter slept, I figured the stressed out woman must’ve come into her own room and locked the door to masturbate. So it was with that idea in mind that I grabbed Yvaine’s wrist right before she got to her bed, yanked her back towards me, and then bodily spun her around so that she was facing away.

“Spread ‘em, Pleasure Doll,” I growled right into her ear from behind, releasing her wrist and instead grabbing her waist with both hands.

“Ben, I don’t think now is the best--”

“I gave you an order, slave,” I growled before taking a healthy swat at her ass.

[THWACK!]

Yvaine shivered and bowed her head forward. “I want to obey, Master, but my daughter--”

“Summer told me to come take care of you,” I intoned quietly, placing my hand on Yvaine’s ass and rubbing it firmly. “She knows this situation has you stressed out, she knows her boyfriend hasn’t gotten off in a while, and she wants us both taking care of each other, understand? Now spread ‘em, Pleasure Doll! That’s an order.”

“Yesss, Master,” Yvaine hissed, shivering before reaching back with both hands to take hold of her waistband and peel both her pajamas and panties down to mid-thigh before grabbing hold of her globes and spreading them wide.

As soon as her booty was bare, I gave Yvaine’s creamy white cheeks a caress and slipped my fingers into the gap between her thighs. My digits probed her pussy, parting her folds and then delving inward to collect her natural moisture before pulling out to use as lubrication for me to rub her clit.

“You’re fucking soaked, Pleasure Doll. Buffin’ the muffin in bed, were you just now? Tsk, tsk. I’m disappointed in you. Why would you selfishly waste all that effort on yourself when you knew that your Master was in the house and hadn’t been fucked all day? Hmm? That’s not being an attentive slave now, is it?”

“I’m sorry, Master. Won’t happen again, Master.”

“See that it doesn’t.” I suddenly shoved three fingers into Yvaine’s cunt from behind, pumping them roughly while she grunted and groaned and bent over at the waist. Instead of holding her cheeks apart, she lost her balance and planted her palms atop the mattress while I fingerbanged her steaming snatch. And without letting up one bit, I leaned over her back and growled, “You are hereby forbidden from playing with yourself whenever I am under the same roof, do you understand? Unless I give you express permission, you are not to touch your own clit while I am in the house. Come find me. Tell me of your need. I might give you permission and send you on your way. I might take care of you myself. I might even ... I might even order Summer to do it for you.”

“Holy FUCK,” Yvaine exclaimed and promptly came, primed as she was from her own masturbation session before I’d even walked in the door.

In a flash, I had my shorts down around my knees and I brought my big dick up between her legs. The statuesque redhead was still shivering in orgasm when I suddenly slammed my swollen schlong straight into her saturated snatch in a single shove. The impact knocked her forward and face-down across her bed while her feet remained on the floor. And at full-depth I ground my throbbing dick within her cunt while leaning over her prone body to growl, “But not today, Pleasure Doll, not today. Today is just for us. Understand?”

Shivering and shaking beneath me, Yvaine nodded as she moaned, “I understand.”

“Not today,” I repeated. “But soon.”


Waterfalls of ecstasy cascaded in a thundering roar straight into the sacred pool of Yvaine’s sensual intimacy. Broiled to searing heat by the fires of lustful passion, the pleasure filled her to the brim until it overflowed in naked waves that crested her peak over and over again, splashing and crashing in a cacophony of blissful rapture and elation that spirited her soul to the very heights of ... bliss? ecstasy? passion?

You used those words already.

I know, I know. Shit, I’m not one of Yvaine’s trashy romance novelists.

Whatever. Yvaine doesn’t care whether or not you can write the stuff, so long as you could DO the stuff that makes waterfalls of ecstasy cascade in a thundering roar straight into the sacred pool of her sensual intimacy.

Agreed.

The point is: the gorgeous big-titted redhead was pinned beneath my heaving body as I pounded her over and over again until she elatedly exclaimed in exquisite ecstasy. She was screaming, I was screaming, and I filled her climaxing cunt with liquid love to fill her wet box to the brim until it overflowed in naked waves that crested her peak yadda yadda yadda.

She’d needed it.

I’d needed it.

And we both felt better.

When the world came back to both of us, we were sweaty and panting, both naked atop her bed. Yvaine’s exceptionally limber legs were pinned back by her ears, with my hands holding her calves down to keep her folded in half beneath me until after I’d finished filling her up. Presently, I let go of her legs and she spread them out to the sides in a stretch before wrapping them around my waist and crossing her ankles behind my ass. She then took hold of my head and glommed onto my mouth in a fierce kiss that belied her evident exhaustion, until at last all remaining energy left her and she finally flopped back across her bed with all four limbs going askew.

“Fucking hell,” Yvaine groaned, the look in her eyes that of an exceptionally satisfied woman as she sighed quite rapturously. “You’re incredible.”

“Glad to be of service,” I grunted, pecking her cheek before doing a pushup and rolling over onto my back. “I think we just got in a more intense workout than the girls.”

“You’re probably right,” Yvaine replied with a chuckle. “I work out all the time, but your way is soooo much more fun.”

I laughed right along with her, feeling a buoyancy in my soul that I certainly hadn’t felt since before Toby showed up outside my house.

For another minute or so, both of us simply stared up at the ceiling, recovering from our athletic shagging session. But eventually, Yvaine groaned and rolled over so that she could pillow her head on the left side of my chest while I wrapped my arm around her. She let out a quiet groan, with a note of anguish in it that made me pick my head up and look down at her in worry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Started thinking about Summer’s ex-boyfriend again?”

“No...” she whispered in a very quiet voice, just barely audible. “Something ... worse. Well, maybe not actually ‘worse’. I don’t know. I’m so torn!”

“What is it?” My tone was gentle but reassuring.

“I started wishing Dawn was here to slurp out the creampie and snowball it back to me. I love the way you look at me whenever she does that. Your eyes just ... they glow.”

I chuckled. “I do have a thing for watching girls snowball my sperm.”

Yvaine’s voice dropped to that barely audible whisper again. “And then I started imagining it was Summer instead.”

I chuckled and stroked her spine. “That’s definitely not worse than Summer’s ex-boyfriend.”

“Isn’t it though? That’s incestuous.”

“Does it turn you on?”

Her voice went super quiet again. “Yes...”

“Are you getting wet thinking about it right now?”

“Can’t get any wetter. I’m already soaked, and half of that is your fault.”

“True.” I chuckled. “Seriously, though, there are a lot of worse things in this world than lesbian incest - abusive ex-boyfriends chiefly among them. I don’t judge, nor would I have any issues with you and Summer if that’s what you both wanted.”

“I know you wouldn’t. We’ve already pushed that line pretty damn close with the foursomes, and I know Summer’s masturbated outside the door lots of times listening to me and Dawn.” Yvaine blushed and looked up at me. “Hell, Dawn’s told me about having sex with her own sisters. She’s told me about the many times they’ve shared you, actually. The stories she’s said about Dayna slurping your jizz out of her messy cunt before crawling up her sweaty, naked, post-orgasmic body ... two sisters locked into a torrid embrace while their man’s semen gets passed back and forth from tongue to tongue...”

I smiled at the imagery. “Well, there you have it. So you really don’t have to worry about negatively impacting my opinion of you.”

“But Dawn and her sisters are all siblings. Summer’s my daughter. There’s a power dynamic there that would get ... complicated ... if we were to have sex with each other.”

I shook my head in the negative. “What happens between Pleasure Doll and Master’s Pet in the bedroom under Master’s supervision has no bearing on the relationship between Yvaine and Summer outside the bedroom, understand?”

Yvaine turned that over in her mind, but after a moment she took a deep breath and shook her head. “I appreciate you trying to absolve me of guilt for my forbidden feelings, but I’m not sure I can actually let go of my parental responsibility.”

I pursed my lips and frowned at her.

“What you and I do together ... what you did to me just now ... it’s a game,” she began. “We’re roleplaying. I absolutely relish the way you take charge of me ... physically ... sexually. You really are as good as advertised, and you’ve made my body absolutely sing. It’s exquisite.”

Yvaine took a deep breath and exhaled. She’d been rubbing my abs while waxing poetic about my bedroom abilities, and her hand slid further south to begin petting my semi-hard schlong still slimy from her orgasmic fluids. She stared up at me with fire in her eyes as she continued, “The day after Steven broke up with me by text, I was ... I was a wreck inside. I’d like to think that I didn’t show it, that I was still able to project a façade of outward calm.”

“You succeeded,” I confirmed. “I had no idea until you told me.”

She gave me a weak smile and shook her head sadly. “I was at a real low point and felt like I was barely holding it together. I never meant to actually sleep with you. It was a moment of weakness when I decided to just give in to an absolutely insane urge to fuck my daughter’s boyfriend. And even once we got started, I told myself over and over, ‘Enjoy it this one time because it’s never gonna happen again. It’s never gonna happen again. It’s never gonna happen again.’”

“Obviously, it happened again.”

“You’re too good, the way you make me feel. When you asked me to go get another blindfold and I returned to find you just absolutely pounding Summer’s ass, saw the look on her face and the joy she felt inside, it was... incredible. You were so beautiful together. I felt so ... alive. I felt like I could feel what she was feeling. It was an incredibly erotic moment, more inspiring than any of the scenes I’d read about in my novels. Watching my own daughter get... owned ... I wanted...”

Her voice trailed off as she shook her head, eyes unfocused as she stared in marvel at a memory so vivid it looked like she was reliving it here and now.

But after about a minute of reminiscence, the light in Yvaine’s eyes dimmed. She pursed her lips and looked up at me, shaking her head. “I realize that Summer and I have gotten really close to crossing the line these past couple of months. Kneeling before you taking turns sucking your beautiful, perfect cock and kissing our way along its length on opposite sides. Our lips may have even touched ever so slightly.”

My semi-hard prick jumped a little at that remark, and Yvaine giggled since she still had her hand on it, caressing my ultra-soft skin.

“There was that last time I was riding your dick while she sat on your face. You made her cum and she collapsed backwards against me. It felt so strangely intimate to hold my daughter’s naked body in my arms while she swooned and shuddered in ultimate pleasure, all while you continued pumping me from below. I had the strongest urge to bend down and kiss her open mouth while she moaned in ecstasy, to help her feel even more loved than she already did.”

I started getting harder, and Yvaine shifted her hand from caressing the underside of my prick to circling my shaft with her hands so she could more properly stroke me.

“And then there was that time last Sunday when you were fucking Dawn at the foot of the bed while Summer and I each nursed on one of her nipples. You held both of our heads in your hands, and when the pressure increased, I swore you were about to order us to kiss.”

“I was,” I said softly, “but held back because I didn’t think you were quite ready for it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.