An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 34: Alcoholic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Alcoholic - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2009 (8 DAYS LATER) --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the bright silver-haired head of my best friend (but not “girlfriend”) bobbing up and down in my lap. I lay my head back down on the pillow, reclosing my eyes while chuckling to myself in mild amusement.

What are you laughing about?

I’m amused that I was able to immediately tell who was giving me a morning blowjob today.

Dude, you are a lucky, lucky sonofabitch that doesn’t deserve all the good fortune that comes your way.

I know.

Do you realize how few men on this planet have in the history of their entire lives EVER gotten woken up by a blowjob and NOT immediately known the identity of their fellatrix due to having too many potential candidates?

Uhhh, no. I’m pretty sure I’ve never actually tried to identify that number.

Well it’s not a lot, I’ll guarantee you that.

Maybe that Higher Power Benevolent Deity actually likes me?

Pssht. Did you really just jinx yourself by thinking that out loud?

Good point. In any case, I would’ve already known since Dawn is the only one who went to sleep with me last night. Adrienne and Summer headed into Adrienne’s room after last night’s foursome.

And what, you’ve never had a girl come back to your room in the morning just to surprise you?

Good point.

And seriously, dude, you’ve had Dawn, Adrienne, and Summer as your Nestmates for the past four weeks straight on paid leave of absence. Nothing to do all day but get laid day after day after day. And I haven’t even started counting the Tri-Delts, June, Kim, Lynne, Dayna, Monique ... You really are a lucky, lucky sonofabitch that doesn’t deserve all the good fortune that comes your way.

Yes, this is one of those mornings where I lean towards the notion that the Higher Power actually likes me. I mean, obviously he (or she or they or it or whatever) really enjoys fucking with me, too. But at the end of the day, he likes me.

At a moment like this, I can’t disagree.

As if to put a bow onto that last statement, Dawn moaned in aroused heat as she nursed on my mushroom head while stroking my shaft with her right hand. With a sigh of happiness, I reached up to caress my best friend’s cheek. “Mmm ... I love the way you wake me up, babe. But did you have to do it so early?”

My best friend’s clear blue eyes sparkled like sunlit topaz gems as she looked up at me, smiling around a mouthful of meat. The perfect complexion of her creamy skin glowed in the warm illumination of the lamp on my bedside table, her gorgeous face lighting up the room even if the actual morning sunrise had not yet risen high enough over the Berkeley hills to shine through the windows.

The silver-haired beauty popped off, muttering, “It’s a school day.” With a shrug, she bent down to pop my mushroom head back into her mouth and used her hands to slowly stroke the length of my 8-inch shaft up and down. Then, after giving me a pixie wink and brushing her long, silky hair back behind her left ear, she concentrated and slowly lowered her head all the way down, swallowing every last inch until her lips were sealed around the very base of my cock and she could massage the column with her throat muscles.

Oh, and then she snaked her tongue out to lick my balls.

“Fuuuck, yeahhh...” I groaned, resting my right hand on the back of her head, not forcing her down but letting her feel the weight of it. She kept herself at maximum depth, breathing shallowly through her nose as the seconds ticked by, until at last she couldn’t hold it any longer and she slowly withdrew all the way up and off, gasping for oxygen before flashing me an impish smile.

Chuckling, I reached up to caress her cheek and sighed dreamily, muttering, “I love you.”

“I love you too, babe.” She giggled cutely, her smile carrying all the way up to her twinkling eyes as she stroked my shaft a couple more times before bending over my lap and repeating the deep-throat. And once she hit bottom, she audibly hummed.

Her humming vibrations did wonderful things to my dick, and I sighed rapturously while placing my hand atop her head once again. “You sure it’s a school day? Maybe we need to check the calendar again.”

Dawn didn’t chuckle. Instead, she pulled her head up and gave me a knowing smirk. “Sorry, babe. I was going to let you sleep in.”

“No, no. I told you to wake me and make sure we got the day started off on the right foot.”

Dawn made a face but kept stroking my shaft with her hand. “I feel bad, though. Like I’m taking away your sleep, and since you’re being reinstated and going back into the office next week, you only have a few more opportunities to sleep in. When you spend the night with Adrienne, for example, you two always get to sleep in.”

“Adrienne’s not a student. It’s your turn this morning and I wanted to do this for you.”

Dawn shrugged. “I AM perfectly capable of walking to class without a load of your cum leaking out into my panties.”

I shrugged. “If you’d prefer to swallow, that’s fine with me too.”

Dawn smirked. “Wait, am I waking you up early so that -I- can get laid or so that you can get laid?”

I snorted. “If all I wanted to do was get laid, I could’ve slept in and then gone over to Adrienne’s bedroom in a couple of hours. We’re definitely waking up early to get you laid.”

Dawn pursed her lips and nodded slowly, musing on that. “So doesn’t that mean YOU should be waking ME up by slithering your long tongue up my twat while I’m still asleep? Here I am doing all the work.”

I snorted again. “Fine. Roll over and I’ll go down on you.”

“Nuh-uh. Only way I’m rolling over is to get Big Ben here slammed up my cunt.”

“That works for me too.” With a grin, I suited my actions to my words by immediately grabbing my best friend’s shoulders and rolling her over onto her back. We were both naked, having fallen asleep without clothes after last night’s foursome, so there was nothing stopping me from notching my throbbing cockhead at Dawn’s pink folds and then burrowing my way inside.

“Nnn-gggaaahhh!” the silver-haired beauty gasped at my penetration, her lower lip quivering. And as I sank forward inch by inch, she added a breathy, “Fuuuck ... yeahhh...”

I groaned as well until she finally became eight inches full of me. Only then did I take a deep breath and add, “Besides, getting you properly laid this morning is only Step One of today’s agenda. Step Two is making you breakfast, and then Step Three is walking you to class and then giving you a big kiss before you go inside.”

“I like your plan,” Dawn moaned, relaxing with her eyes closed. “It’s a good plan.”

“Glad you approve.”

She sighed dreamily. “I don’t deserve you.”

“Of course you do, although I’ll accept the compliment in the spirit in which it was given.”

She chuckled and opened her eyes to look up at me. Touching my face with both hands now, she wrapped her legs around mine and used the leverage to tug my body ... and my dick ... just a fraction of an inch deeper. “I love you,” she murmured with heartfelt seriousness.

“I love you, too,” I replied warmly and then ducked my head to swirl my tongue around her erect volcanic nipples.

But she only let me suckle her tits for a few seconds. Then, Dawn took hold of my head and brought my face to hers for a passionately volcanic kiss. And as our passion grew...

... I started to move.


Of the given choices, Dawn opted for the creampie leaking into her panties and then French toast for breakfast. We then got ready to walk onto campus so I could take her to class, so Dawn changed into her usual college grad student attire: a Berkeley blue baseball cap with her silver hair loose and flowing over both shoulders, a cute sweater that was both casual and chic, and spray-painted jeans over white Adidas Superstar shoes.

Dawn looked youthful and beautiful, but not flashy or attention-seeking. She knew she was hot but never tried to go out of her way to shove her attractiveness into anyone’s face. She neither avoided the spotlight nor sought it. She didn’t mind me or Summer posting pics of her on Facebook but didn’t go out of her way to have a significant online presence herself.

Summer, on the other hand, still had deep insecurity issues and craved the attention as a form of validation. She dressed to show off her curves, pretended not to notice when people ogled her, but then preened when guys would catcall her at the gym. She could easily spend ten minutes trying to get the perfect selfie: pursing her lips just so, adjusting her hair, adjusting her cleavage, and then filtering and editing her chosen pic. She still dressed to impress whenever we went out, which honestly gave my ego a boost when guys complimented ME on how hot she looked. But she had toned way down on the social media stuff, now that she and I were a “thing” (the terms boyfriend/girlfriend had not yet seriously come up). She seemed to be deriving her validation from me instead of the outside world, which Dawn considered a significant improvement.

Actually, I could always tell when I wasn’t paying Summer enough attention. She’d never come whine to me directly, but if I ever caught her fiddling with her phone on the couch trying to take a selfie, I knew she was overdue for seizure and insemination.

World-famous supermodel and ICON Brand Ambassador Adrienne Fucking Dennis basically ping-ponged back and forth between look-at-how-gorgeous-I-am outfits and don’t-look-at-me-I’m-incognito outfits whenever she went out. The incognito outfits dominated for her daily life, but for special occasions or public appearances, she loved to vamp it up. Adrienne was as much of an attention-whore as Summer - more so, probably - and she was happy to get recognized and sign autographs every now and again. The nice thing about Berkeley being such a sleepy, college town was the lack of paparazzi - she never went out often enough to be worth a photographer just hanging around - so we didn’t have to worry much on that front. Social media was obviously a big thing for her, and she spent a lot of time online from her home office. But she had a flaming gay photographer named Emilio take her out on professional photo shoots for stuff like that.

Since December 19th, I’d spent a grand total of one day actually working my job. June, Penny, and I had been informed that FinCEN was wrapping up their investigation and we would be reinstated next Monday, February 16th, by which time we would’ve been away from the project for two months. As it turned out, that gave me plenty of time to be with the people I cared most about, which was definitely a good thing. And after being allowed to walk away from my FinCEN interviews a month ago on January 12th, I’d been determined to make the most of this opportunity being at home.

I had gone to great effort to spend time with all three of my Nestmates, as each of them had special wants and needs. Adrienne was the cuddler. She hated sleeping alone and spent five nights in my bed last week. The only exceptions were Friday night when Tova and Mi-young ended up in her room with her, and last night which she yielded to Dawn but still kept Summer as a cuddle partner. She was less clingy during the day, focusing on her brand, meeting her personal trainer, and socializing with the Tri-Delts who came to hang out every afternoon. I was still her Rock. I provided Adrienne with a sense of comfort. I was a dependable source of hugs, orgasms, and warmth. But otherwise, we actually didn’t talk all that much. In typical guy fashion, I didn’t particularly care about the nitty-gritty details of her brand development or social media presence. Those details she actually shared with Dawn (who had always been a great listener), and with Summer as well. And of course Adrienne was happy to share with whichever Tri-Delts happened to come by. Their rotating schedule often meant she got to tell the same story twice or even three times, and she loved the extra attention.

Summer went out of her way to not demand my time. She liked to keep herself close to me just in case I happened to want her but would otherwise not intrude. She deferred to both Adrienne and Dawn if either of the other two wanted my focus. During the day, she often went home to spend time with her mom and be out of the way so I could play with the Tri-Delts. She never spent a night alone with me since at least one of Adrienne or Dawn would want to cuddle, if not both, and occasionally stayed overnight at her mom’s house as well. Really, the onus was on me to pay attention to her, to remember to include her, because she’d rather silently pine for me than actively come whine about it. I was pretty good about making time for her on my own, but there were two occasions when Dawn had to remind me it had been a while since I’d taken care of Summer, as if she were a pretty but neglected house plant that hadn’t been watered in a while. I felt bad about even making that mental analogy, but it wasn’t so far from the truth. But the reality was that we didn’t have that much bonding us together at the moment other than sex. She still had Dawn for a BFF, spent a lot of time with her mom, and socialized with the Tri-Delts. I satisfied Summer’s carnal cravings while helping her feel safe, and as long as she got tied up, used, and abused every few days, she seemed quite content.

And of course, Dawn was my constant. She’d been serious back in December about making herself my close companion again. On days when she hadn’t spent the night with me, Dawn usually awoke before I did and almost always had breakfast ready. She’d walk with me over to the other house next door (now dubbed “The Aerie” because the residents thought it sounded cool) and chat with Kim and June on mornings I wanted to spend playing with BJ. She still had to go to class, do her homework, and have her project team meetings, but otherwise Dawn had gone out of her way to keep herself available to me each day. If I was otherwise occupied with Adrienne or the Tri-Delts, she’d spend that time with Summer. But she also went out of her way to make clear that I was her priority at all times. No matter who she was with or whatever else she might be doing, if I so much as snapped my fingers I knew she’d come running.

For the week between Dalton’s warning phone call and my formal FinCEN interview at the JKE office, Dawn’s presence had been a lifesaver. She had been infinitely patient with me, and a reassuring comfort. After my team had been more or less cleared and I found myself just sort of waiting around at home with nothing better to do, Dawn continued to be my constant, so constant in fact that in hindsight I think I came to take her for granted a bit. Her presence was as habitual as brushing my teeth or taking out the trash. If I wanted to talk about ... whatever ... she was there. If I started rolling my neck around to get the kinks out while reading, she’d wordlessly park herself behind me and start giving me a massage. She anticipated my hunger before I felt hungry and always had food ready (or maybe she just made food every three hours like clockwork, one of the two). And even when I wanted to seize and inseminate one of the frequently available lingerie-clad Tri-Delts that happened to be in my living room, Dawn was almost always there helping me tag-team them.

In fairness, I was Dawn’s constant as much as she was mine. I mean, it’s not like I had anything better to do. If she wanted to talk, I was there. If she started rolling her neck around to get the kinks out while studying, I’d wordlessly park myself behind her and start giving her a massage. And of course, I was more than happy to satisfy her sexual needs.

Dawn and I were just ... routine.

But don’t apply a negative connotation to that word. We still very much enjoyed each other’s company. She was my best friend. She was beautiful and sexy and vibrant and fun. We talked together. We played together. We laughed together. We didn’t spend each and every minute of each and every single day together, but we DID spend a lot of time together.

Like today.

My youthfully beautiful silver-haired best friend in the baseball cap and I walked hand-in-hand across campus. I found myself smirking at the sensation of déjà vu, contemplating how much time had passed and yet how much things had stayed the same. My college years had wound up being so very, very different from my teenage years - different city, different friends - but in many ways it felt like my adult years had been spent trying to relive my college life. I mean seriously: yesterday I fucked four Tri-Delts and now I was walking Dawn to her next class. I supposed I should enjoy it while it lasted - next week I was back to work in San Francisco.

“What’s going on?” Dawn asked with a smirk as she bumped her hip into mine, momentarily knocking me off balance while we trudged up the hill.

“Hmm?”

“You’ve got that contemplative look on your face. And the mood I’m sensing in my mind is far less happy than I would’ve hoped you’d be feeling after the great morning we had together.”

I smirked. “It WAS a great morning. I was actually thinking--”

“-- how much you’re gonna miss this,” she finished for me, sensing the rest. She squeezed my hand. “You feeling the ticking clock counting down until you have to go back to work?”

I shrugged. “Don’t get me wrong: I enjoy my job and if I had a chance to go back in time and do it all over again, I never would’ve continued 4D knowing what I know now. But these last eight weeks not having to go into the office have been a really great silver lining. Eight weeks with you, eight--”

“-- eight weeks with all of us,” Dawn continued. “Our sisters, Sasha, Adrienne, Summer, the Tri-Delts. Made you feel like a college student again?”

“Pretty much.”

Dawn nodded and sighed. Squeezing my hand again, she continued, “I’m gonna miss it too, having you--”

“-- having me be your constant,” I finished for her. “Summer’s a great BFF and all, but nothing in the world makes you happier than spending all this time with me.”

“The conversations, the backrubs...” Dawn giggled.

“The constant sex,” I finished for her.

“Sure you can’t work from home?” she asked with a bit of a whine. “You have no idea how relaxing it is to walk into The Nest after a long, boring-ass lecture and go upstairs to find you railing Nora from behind, and then--”

“-- and then pull your panties down and park your pussy in front of Nora’s face, getting--”

“-- getting eaten out to amazing orgasms watching me just--”

“-- just fucking POUND a hot babe between us.” Dawn giggled. “I can be such a voyeur sometimes.”

“I think you’re pretty much EVERYTHING sexual at one time or another: yoyeur, exhibitionist, Domme, sub. Sometimes you’re in the mood for an intimate one-on-one missionary style with tender butterfly kisses and whispered endearments of love.”

“Sometimes I’m in the mood for an out-of-control orgy with nine other girls and a half-dozen Ben Juniors,” she laughed. “Sometimes I want lesbian passion with a soft, feminine body beneath my fingertips.”

“And sometimes you wanna feel airtight with three hot, throbbi--AAAH!” I suddenly had to jerk my hand away from the sharp pain in my palm, as instinctive a reaction as if I’d touched a hot iron spike.

“Ohmigawd! Sorry!” Dawn instantly clapped both hands over her face.

“What the--?” I sputtered, half-expecting to see my hand sliced open with blood spurting out of it like a fountain. There actually was a small scratch mark on the back of my hand where Dawn’s thumb nail would’ve been, oozing a few droplets of blood, and shallower scratch where her pinky nail would’ve been. Raising my eyebrows, I asked, “Touched a nerve, did I?”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she stammered defensively, putting her hands palms out. “I don’t even know why I did that.”

“Well, I have an idea,” I muttered, shaking out my hand. It still stung just a little bit, but I’d reacted more in surprise than actual pain, not unlike the days when Dawn or Sasha had jabbed me with a ballpoint pen to wake me up during class. Yet another reminder of my college years. “It’s my fault, actually. I usually know better than to say that sort of thing out loud.”

Dawn shook her head. “Wasn’t your fault. I could feel you surfing along my thoughts. I thought it, so you said it.”

I raised my eyebrows. “So you DO still think about getting made air--”

“Please don’t say it again,” Dawn cut me off, closing her eyes and holding her hand up.

I sighed. “I told you: these urges aren’t something I want you repressing.”

“They’re not urges. They’re flashes, remember?”

“Urges, flashes, whatever, I don’t want to get into semantics. If this is something you want to do, I’ve told you before--”

“This ISN’T something I want to do, alright?” Dawn sighed and rubbed her forehead. “How many times do I have to say it? You’re the only man I want to ever be with for the rest of my life. Why won’t you believe me?”

“I do believe you.”

“Then what’s the issue?”

I held up my hand. “The issue is that you actually broke my skin at the mere thought of getting made airtight by three dudes.”

“That’s barely a papercut.”

“The physical damage to my skin is irrelevant. The emotional damage this shit is doing to your psyche is what honestly worries me.”

“I’m not having this conversation.” Dawn shook her head and started stomping away from me.

“Dawn...” I immediately followed after.

“Go home, Ben.”

“Please don’t walk away from me.”

“I am NOT having this conversation right now. I’ve gotta get to class.”

“Dawn...”

“Go HOME.”

The vehemence in her voice stopped me in my tracks. The fact that she sped up and literally started running away from me startled me. And very quickly Dawn put a significant amount of distance between us.

Back in college I would’ve just stood there, numb, hung my head, and turned to walk back home.

Hell, maybe even yesterday I would’ve meekly obeyed her command, hung my head, and turned to walk back home.

But not today.

I set my jaw and sprinted forward after her. After putting some distance between us, Dawn had glanced back at back at me briefly while turning a corner before I had decided to pursue her. She must have slowed down to a walk, because I found her only a short distance further, her head hung down as she was sobbing against a nearby wall. She had no idea I’d changed my mind and come after her, and so I caught her by surprise when I suddenly enveloped her in my arms, bodily turned her around, and seared a fiery hot kiss of volcanic passion across her lips.

Flush with adrenaline and feeling emotionally scarred, Dawn swooned back into my embrace, holding me as fiercely as I was holding her. She kissed me back with equal passion, and when I scooped my arms around her lower back she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I wound up pinning her back against the wall while we made out hot and heavy like a pair of lovesick college students.

Dawn broke the kiss first and murmured, “I gotta get to class.” Uncrossing her legs, she set her feet back down on the ground.

“I love you,” I replied. “Unconditionally. I mean that. Nuclear bomb or not, it’s unconditional. You’re the air I breathe and I’ll love you for the rest of my life. ‘Til death do us part.”

Dawn sighed, reached up with one hand to hold my head, and leaned in close to peck my lips. “I believe that. I know you will.”

“I mean it: unconditionally.”

She grimaced and caressed my cheek, and with sad eyes she murmured, “You’ll love me forever, but you can hate me at the same time.”

I narrowed my eyes. “I don’t think you’re actually worried about me hating you. I think you’re more worried about hating yourself.”

Her eyes were still moist, and in a choked whisper, she mumbled, “You’re not wrong.”

“How can I reassure you?”

Her eyelids fluttered, and through clenched teeth she growled, “You can’t.”

“Let me try...”

Dawn exhaled slowly, caressed my cheek, and tried to give me a brave look. “I love you. I’ll love you forever. I know you’ll love me forever. For the next two minutes, can that please be enough? Please? I can’t deal with this right now and I need to get to class.”

I sighed. “I know you do, but--”

“Please?”

I exhaled slowly. “Will you talk to me when you get home?”

Dawn nodded. “Yeah. We’ll talk.”

“Okay.” I hugged her close, gave her one more kiss, and then let her go.

She gave me a tight smile and backed up.

I didn’t say anything out loud. I just stared at her, thinking very, very hard, ‘I love you.’

Her tight smile broadened just a bit. I know.

And then she turned and headed for class.


Summer was up and about when I returned to The Nest. The gorgeous coed was in the kitchen, pouring herself coffee. She was dressed for school, in tight pastel pink trackpants with white stripes down the sides and the word “Juicy” in white letters across her booty. Her long-sleeved top exposed three inches of her incredible abdominals and had a high collar, but was tight enough to be nearly skintight around her Double-D cup bosom. Her fiery copper hair had been tied back into twin braided pigtails, exposing her graceful neck (she’d long ago figured out how much I loved braided pigtails). And all in all, she was a wet dream come to life.

The Nest was otherwise quiet, and I had to assume Adrienne was still asleep. She still rarely woke up before 10am, even on nights when she actually fell asleep in my arms before midnight. Of course, last night had not been one of those nights, and I had no idea how long she and Summer kept going, but still, I popped my head into the kitchen and said, “Morning, Summer. Adrienne still asleep?”

Summer glanced back at me over her shoulder, a bright smile on her perpetually cheery face. One thing I loved about having Summer around was that she really was as always bright and sunny as a summer’s day. It was almost impossible NOT to smile whenever she was around, and she always got along with everyone. “Hey, Ben! Yeah, you know A.D. She’ll be sawing logs for another hour at least.”

I nodded slowly and pointed at the coffee pot. “Got enough for me?”

“Of course!” Rather than pour another cup, Summer immediately walked over with the mug in her hand and extended it to me. I accepted it gratefully, brought it up to my nose to sniff and test the temperature based on the steam, and took a ginger sip. By now, I’d taken to drinking my coffee with just one sugar and no cream, and that’s exactly how Summer had made this coffee, almost as if she’d planned all along to give it to me.

Actually, I knew that Summer had taken to drinking her coffee with just one sugar and no cream. It was a subtle shift in her behavior I’d noticed only after Christmas, perhaps even immediately after my first meeting with Yvaine. It was just one of many ways Summer acknowledged me as her Master, choosing to take her coffee exactly the way I did. Dawn told me that prior to Christmas, Summer would take her coffee with one cream and two sugars, exactly the way Dawn took hers.

In any case, rather than wait in the kitchen, I took my coffee back out to the living room and took a seat on the couch. A minute later, Summer came out to join me, and I chuckled when I saw which mug she’d chosen to use. It was the one I’d deliberately stuck in the back corner of the cabinet because it had the words “World’s Okay-est Dad” printed on it.

“How was your morning?” Summer asked me primly, after the requisite pause to allow me to let my eyes rove up and down her fantastically fit body for a few seconds uninterrupted. Only then did she take a seat next to me.

“Could’ve been better,” I sighed wearily.

Summer frowned. “From the sounds Dawn was making this morning, I figured you would’ve responded, ‘Great!’ or something equally enthusiastic. I had a hard time falling back asleep.”

I snorted. “There’s more to life than great sex. That part of the morning was fine.”

Summer raised her eyebrows while sipping her coffee, expecting me to elaborate. When I didn’t, she set her mug down on the table, asking, “But then what happened?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.