An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 29: Extrospective

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Extrospective - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2008 --

Nothing tickled my balls, and I didn’t jerk awake.

No stray beam of sunlight woke me up.

I didn’t grind my morning wood into the cleft of anyone’s bare buttcheeks. I didn’t even HAVE morning wood.

I was completely drained, you see. Even after a full night’s sleep, I was exhausted. I felt like ... Well, I had that kicked-in-the-balls-by-a-Pamplona-bull feeling, you know?

Cumming ten times in one day will do that to a man, you see. Yes, I actually made it to ten ejaculations. But no, I didn’t get to creampie all of them, not after deciding it was more important to me to share the moment with Brandi than go for numbers for the sake of numbers. Still, as Adrienne would now say on her growing Twitter account, ‘#Goals.’

Ejaculation Number Eight had been into Brandi’s ass last night, which was of course an anal creampie but still left me short of finishing in Sasha, Dayna, and Emma. My damn dick still wouldn’t go down, so Brooke was quick to mount her ass on me and go for a ride. After that, Dawn pulled me into the kitchen, handed me the bottle of olive oil, and demanded I fuck her ass with the olive oil as lube.

So of course Dayna had to get in on that as well.

And DJ too.

I was having a merry old time pounding the three Evans sisters’ olive oil-lubricated asses one after the other when both Adrienne and Sasha decided they had to join in as well. So I went down the line fucking five olive-oiled asses - Adrienne, Sasha, Dayna, Dawn, and DJ all howling and screaming and laughing and trying to make olive-oil bubbles pop out of their butts - until Dawn upped the ante by asking me to DP her by pushing the now empty bottle head into her pussy at the same time. She promptly started cumming, and her spasming anal muscles started ME cumming, and I blasted my best friend’s rectal cavity full of sperm. So that was ejaculation Number Nine.

I’d thought our night was over, then. Six of us were absolutely filthy and the kitchen needed some cleanup. Brandi, Brooke, and the twins quite graciously offered to take care of the kitchen while the rest of us went to shower. Believe it or not, I actually didn’t fuck anybody in the shower because even with chemical assistance, my dick had finally gone soft, although I still enjoyed fondling tits and asses. Even with a limp dick, I could never get enough of that.

And then it was time for bed.

By the time we were done, it was after midnight and therefore the twins’ nineteenth birthday. The girls had collectively agreed that Eden and Emma should get to sleep with me. Of course, the twins wanted good night kisses before we fell asleep. Good night kisses turned into French kissing and some petting. French kissing and some petting turned into Eden sucking my dick. And then next thing I knew the twins were stacked face-to-face French kissing each other with me standing at the foot of the bed slow-dicking first one pussy and then the other until I finally spent myself inside one of them for ejaculation Number Ten.

I actually can’t remember which one.

And THEN they let me finally sleep.

The morning air was now cold on both my cheeks, as I was flat on my back and spread eagle. My mouth gaped open, I was drooling slightly, and as I closed my mouth and started smacking my lips sleepily, I was only too aware that I was all alone in bed. The girls had let me sleep in.

I glanced around, recognizing that this was Dawn’s childhood bedroom with some of the same posters and artwork on the walls she’d had since grade school. But Dawn wasn’t here. Dawn actually hadn’t been here at all as far as I knew. I wasn’t really aware of the sleeping arrangements other than my own, but I knew she’d have had no shortage of snuggle partners last night.

In any case, I suddenly had the urge to pee. Drinking a few 64-ounce Gatorades can do that to a man, as not ALL of that liquid can be converted into semen. Taking a deep breath, I extended my arms and legs out, groaned as I felt my muscles stretching, and finally yawned while idly scratching my belly.

Time to get up.


I was mildly surprised to find that the four parental units had returned to the Evans house by the time I came downstairs. I suppose that made sense since it was after 11AM and the combined family was already well into brunch.

The twins wanted to go bowling, of all things, for their birthday. The parentals believed the girls were simply choosing a family-friendly activity that could accommodate fourteen people spread across three lanes, although the gleam in Emma’s eye told me she was specifically thinking about the LAST time we’d gone bowling together. Dad was actually a pretty good bowler, and he and I got competitive with each other a little bit. Bottom line: everyone had fun.

Eventually, we came back to the big house, had a cake, sang “Happy Birthday”, and all that jazz. After that, it was time to go our separate ways.

Brooke and DJ would be staying with our parents until Saturday morning before returning back to SoCal. Brandi, Dayna, Adrienne, and Sasha drove up to San Francisco. The twins, Dawn, and I headed back to Berkeley to prep for the twins’ birthday party with their friends who hadn’t gone home for winter break. I grilled up dinner, of course, and Dawn hung around to keep me company. But for the most part the two of us stuck to ourselves and let the rugrats enjoy their evening.

At one point after dinner, I found myself watching Emma laughing happily as she sat sideways in her boyfriend’s lap. Eden sat beside them, smiling as she chatted with both Emma and Piper. I felt a brief pang of melancholy at the idea of my baby sisters growing up and growing beyond me. Dawn seemed to feel my angst, so she gently took me by the hand and offered, “Hey, our work here is done. How about we go for a walk?”

I smiled, nodded, and allowed her to pull me up. Hand-in-hand, we slipped out of the house unnoticed and started down the sidewalk. On autopilot, I started us in the direction of my own house.

We walked the first block in silence, but after turning the corner, Dawn squeezed my hand and asked, “Thinking about your baby birds leaving the nest?”

“Always,” I replied. “But not just them. I was looking at the way Emma was sitting in Marcus’s lap, feeling bad that Eden couldn’t do the same with me, and that got me thinking about you sitting in my lap.”

Dawn frowned at me but didn’t slow her walking pace. “You didn’t like me sitting in your lap or something?”

“What? No, I love that and you know it. Actually, I got to thinking about the last time I was at the house for a barbecue, the Last Day of School party, where all of you were sitting in my lap one after the other, even Eve for a bit.”

Dawn giggled. “Harem Master Ben embarrassed by his good riches or something?”

“Embarrassed? Not at all.” I shook my head. “Rather, I was thinking about the titles of boyfriend and girlfriend. How all of the twins’ crew think you’re my girlfriend, and now Summer too, and how Eve’s telling her friends she’s my girlfriend as well, and telling both June’s parents and Summer’s mom that they’re each my girlfriend, and Dayna rejoining the harem, even if I don’t particularly think we should be using that word, and you of course using that word ten seconds ago.”

“It’s an accurate word, is it not?”

I rolled my eyes and kept going. “That doesn’t even touch on Adrienne, Sasha, Brandi, Brooke, or DJ. And of course Kim’s my baby mama and the whole thing is just so ... so...”

“It’s complicated?” Dawn finished for me with a smirk.

I chuckled and nodded. “It’s complicated.”

“This IS what you wanted, isn’t it? Your Happily Ever After with all your loved ones nearby? Adrienne’s got The Nest in escrow, and as much as she dreads Sasha leaving, she’s also looking forward to moving in with you. We just had an amazing Christmas holiday with our sisters. Brandi told Jared about your relationship and for now at least he’s okay with it. Brooke and DJ are both doing alright. Emma seems happy with Marcus. Eden seems to have accepted the need to take a break and move on with ... relatively ... little complaint.”

“Relatively.”

“Summer’s in love but not pressuring you. Dayna’s a happy harem girl. Kim’s in love with June, which is kind of the ideal endgame for you, isn’t it? June’s puppy love seems to be chilling out and she’s not giving you flack about the ‘special ones’ thing anymore. We’ll find out soon how Kim’s feelings for her will change things up, but for now she seems good with everything. And Eve’s content to be a public girlfriend and just have fun. I mean seriously: For the moment, at least, all of the girls seem pretty happy with their positions in your life. Nobody’s complaining about feeling like they don’t get enough quality time with you. The girls support each other when you’re not around. All in all, things feel pretty harmonious.”

“For now.”

She frowned. “So pessimistic?”

I sighed. “Call it learning from personal experience. Every time things start going well, that’s when the rug gets pulled out from under me.”

“Maybe not this time.”

“Maybe there really IS a Higher Power who gets perverse delight in fucking with me.”

“Back to the Higher Power thing again?”

I shrugged.

“Ever think maybe the Higher Power is actually looking out for you? How else do you explain ALL of these women who love you to pieces, only want what’s best for you, and by the way are only too willing to bend over at the snap of your fingers to let you ravage their tight holes?”

I nodded. “That’s fair. But then that goes back to my own insecurity that I don’t actually deserve all this good fortune and therefore Karma is due to come bite me in the ass right about now.”

Dawn actually stopped walking and paused to take my other hand. “There’s something to be said for not getting too comfortable and assuming everything’s gonna work out just because. But you’ve been in this position before where everything seemed to be working out: You had a loving harem of girls who only wanted what was best for you and were willing to bend over at the snap of your fingers to let you ravage their tight holes--”

“-- And then I went and broke up with Adrienne and started a chain reaction of dominoes that tore everything apart.”

Dawn arched an eyebrow. “Ever think of NOT going looking for holes and poking them with all the delicacy of a bull in a china shop?”

“I’m not...” I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. “I’m not LOOKING for holes. But I don’t want to get complacent, either. Yes, I’m terrified of the rug being pulled out from underneath me. Past experience has traumatized me to the point where I feel like I get tremors just waiting for the other shoe to drop.”

It was the wrong thing to say, not for Dawn, but for myself. My own phrase about waiting for the ‘other shoe to drop’ reminded me that Dawn and I still hadn’t completely resolved her whole Ben-ogamy thing. I still wanted to find some way to prove she could trust that I would love her unconditionally whether or not she ever chose to act on one of her sexual cravings. In a way, she wasn’t so different from Brandi in that regard. Hadn’t Jared pledged to accept my big sister as she was, even if that meant her occasionally crossing the line of physical intimacy with her little brother?

I really DID want to reassure Dawn that I could do the same for her.

But then again, hadn’t I just told her I wasn’t going to go LOOKING for holes? Hadn’t she reminded me not to go poking at them with all the delicacy of a bull in a china shop?

So I said nothing. I took a deep breath, willed myself to be patient, and look for an opportunity rather than force an issue out of nothing with all the subtlety of a two-by-four.

Still, Dawn read the tension in me, read it as me reliving past traumas (which, well, I kinda was), and she squeezed my hands. “Hey ... How can I help?”

‘Well, you could marry me,’ I thought before immediately squelching the thought.

Link or not, she didn’t hear that.

At least, I didn’t think she heard that. She frowned, as if she’d gotten something but couldn’t quite place it, and I shook my head, tugged on her hand, and started walking again.

“Hey...” Dawn asked quietly as she fell into step with me. “What aren’t you telling me?”

I sighed and shook my head again. “It’s nothing, really. Bull in a china shop thoughts, you know?”

“You DO know that the fastest way to convince me it’s ‘something’ is to tell me it’s ‘nothing’. Well scratch that: you could’ve said, ‘I’m fine.’”

“I’m fine.”

Dawn arched an eyebrow. “Now you’re just messing with me.”

“Yes, I am.”

Dawn tugged on my hand hard enough to get me to stop. “Why are you messing with me?”

“I’m deflecting. Isn’t it obvious?”

Why are you deflecting?”

“Because I don’t want to say something that’ll send us spiraling out of control down a rabbit-hole of second-guessing, angst, and doubt. I love you. I value our relationship the way it is. And I don’t want to mess with it. Do you?”

Dawn frowned and furrowed her eyebrows, clearly trying to parse through my words. “So you think that whatever little thought popped into your head and then squelched before I could hear it clearly is gonna make me second-guess our relationship – no, make us BOTH second-guess our relationship – that about cover it?”

I nodded. “It was just a little thought. You asked how you could help and it popped into my head.”

“And now you’re trying to withhold it from becoming the first domino in a chain reaction that would try to tear everything apart. In other words, the exact opposite of Sasha’s open communication.”

“Something like that.”

“Did it ever occur to you that you can trust me with that stuff and I won’t let it spiral out of control?”

I snorted. “Have you not been paying attention to literally every relationship I’ve ever had, especially my relationships with you?”

“I love you unconditionally. Straight up.” Dawn shook her head. “There is literally not a single thing you could say to me that would make me stop loving you with every fiber of my being. So when I ask, ‘How can I help?’ I truly mean that I will do absolutely anything within my power to--”

Dawn’s eyes popped open and she raised her hand.

“Hold up ... The first thought that popped into your head in response to my question was, ‘You could marry me.’” She looked up at me with a smirk. “Wasn’t it?”

I sighed. She could already read my confirmation written on my face.

Dawn arched an eyebrow. “Why would you ever feel the need to hide that thought from me?”

I blinked. “You’ve been so adamantly opposed to marrying me I didn’t want you to feel ... I dunno ... guilty? Because it’s never gonna happen?”

“I don’t feel guilty, but I also don’t hold it against you for having that thought. I mean, I have that thought fifteen times a day. The heart wants what the heart wants, and that part of me hasn’t changed since Morris Camp.”

“You still think about wanting to marry me?”

“Of course. But whatever my heart wants, my head still understands that we function better the way we are. Me being in a romantic marriage-type relationship with you would blot out the sun and eclipse everyone else in your life, and we both know you’re much happier having not only me, but also everyone else in your life. Marrying you was Perfect Dawn’s dream, and we’ve already had this conversation before. I don’t want the pressure that comes with being ‘Ben’s Wife’.”

“I wouldn’t--”

“I’m talking about the pressure I’d put on myself, not pressure from you. I don’t need the title. I don’t want the title. I just need to be with YOU. You’re the air I breathe, remember? I don’t want the title, but I’m pair-bonded to you ‘til death do us part. I may never be your wife, but I am now and forever will be ... your cow.”

I blinked. “Did you mean my ‘fish’?”

“Well, yes I’m your fish, although I think that was more of an Adrienne and Sasha thing. Regardless, I’m also your cow. Don’t you remember? The whole ‘getting the milk for free’ bit? Okay I know it’s been a while. Fish, cow, whatever: I’m yours.”

“Except that when you were about to say you’d do anything within your power to help me, you’d draw the line at marrying me.”

Dawn’s shoulders slumped, and the bright light that had gone into her eyes dimmed a little. Instead of feeling flush with her love for me, she’d turned more introspective. No, actually, I realized she hadn’t turned introspective. She’d turned ... extrospective? That’s not a word. Is that a word? Externally contemplative instead of being inwardly contemplative? Scrutinizing, maybe? The point is, I could tell she was focused on me, the way Kim or sometimes June would stare at me and analyze me. And when she raised her hands to cup my cheeks while boring her gaze through my eyes into the back of my soul, I wondered if she’d somehow figured out how to pull off a Vulcan mind-meld.

I arched an eyebrow and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Trying to figure out what’s going on with you that your first thought was to want to be married to me. I mean, I admitted that -I- think about marrying you fifteen times a day, but I’m pretty sure that’s not a common thought for you. In general, you don’t actually want me to marry you. You don’t want to marry anybody. You ... Ohhh...”

Dawn let go of my cheeks and took a step back, nodding her understanding.

I groaned. I mean, I knew I was dense, but it was never not annoying whenever the girls seemed to know something I didn’t. “What?”

“You’re ... lonely...”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“No, I’m serious. We’ve talked about this to death and we both know our relationship works better as best friends. But then when you were looking at Emma sitting in Marcus’s lap and got into your little brooding meditation about boyfriends and girlfriends, about who has the titles that are just for show while you ... you starting thinking that you miss having a dedicated girlfriend!”

“It’s not that I miss having a dedicated girlfriend.”

“Except that you miss having a dedicated girlfriend.” Dawn smiled, rather proud of herself for figuring it out. “Well, maybe not a ‘girlfriend’ with the title and all. But you miss having a ... Oh.”

Dawn’s face sank and she suddenly looked apologetic.

I rolled my eyes again and asked, “What?

“You miss having a ‘constant’. And that means I’m not doing my job.”

I arched an eyebrow. “What?”

“I’m supposed to be ensuring your needs are fulfilled, but then it’s easy to slip into the bad habit of thinking that getting you repeatedly laid can replace taking care of your emotional needs. It’s not. And that’s why when I asked you how I can help you, your first thought was for me to marry you. You miss your constant. You miss having that close companionship. You specifically miss having that close companionship with me. I’m letting you down.”

“You’re not letting me down.”

“Yes, I am.” Dawn sighed. “I thought I was being helpful getting out of the way to let you spend quality time with the others. Letting Eden have more overnights with you, and even June. Encouraging you to spend more time with Adrienne and Sasha, especially now that Sasha’s leaving. Eve, Dayna ... I’m ... I’m spending too much of my time with Summer, aren’t I?”

“What? No. I’m so glad you’ve been able to find a ... well ... you do call her a ‘girlfriend’.”

“Girl who’s a friend.”

“Right. How about your ‘bestie’? Maybe ‘BFF’?”

You’re my bestie, my BFF.”

“You DO spend more time with her than you do with me.” My hands immediately went up to head her off. “But again, I’m not actually complaining. I’m happy you have another bestie, another BFF. You ARE allowed to have two.”

“That’s semantically impossible.”

“Whatever.”

Dawn shook her head. “I don’t love Summer. We’re cool and she’s my friend and I’m beyond thrilled I get to share her with you, but YOU are my priority. I’m your fish, I’m your cow, I love you. And right now I’m feeling guilty about not being there for you enough lately.”

I rubbed my forehead. “I told you I didn’t want us spiraling down a hole of second-guessing. It’s fine. I’m not complaining about the time you’ve spent with Summer, so let’s move past that, alright?”

“But you ARE lonely. I’m gonna fix that. I’m gonna spend more time with you, especially since we’re supposed to be transitioning Eden out of that secret girlfriend role in your life. I can see it on your face and I can hear it in your voice. You DO miss having me be your constant.”

“You never stopped being my constant.”

“Well, I kinda did. I see that now in hindsight. I think that’s why your first thought was to wonder if I’d marry you. Because if I was your wife, then you’d feel you had the right to ask me to spend more time with you ... like it was a contractual obligation of our wedding certificate or something.”

I made a face. “I would never ask you to--”

“Of course you wouldn’t, because we’re not married,” Dawn cut me off. “Okay that’s settled. I’m gonna spend more time with you. I’m gonna be your constant again. I’m gonna be that dedicated girlfriend in your life, title or not. I’m gonna spend the night more often. I’m gonna be there for you when you need someone to talk to. We’re going to have the dedicated relationship we used to have before Summer showed up, I promise you.”

“I don’t need you to revert back to pre-Summer days ... especially since ... obviously ... Summer HAS joined our lives.”

Dawn’s eyes twinkled. “Think of it this way: You and I are gonna have the dedicated constant relationship we used to have before Summer showed up ... PLUS add in a wicked hot redhead with a thing for getting tied up and letting both of us have our way with her.”

I had to admit, the heat Dawn put into that statement definitely put a particular set of imagery in my mind, and I couldn’t help but grin. “That DOES sound appealing,” I admitted.

Dawn glanced down the street. “You know, we’re only a block away from your house now. Whaddaya say we go up to your bedroom and take our clothes off?”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Save it for Eden. It’s her birthday, remember?”

“We’ve got at least an hour until the party ends. We both know you can uncork one right now and still have plenty to service her later.”

I laughed and shook my head. “I’m still recovering from last night. You do realize I slept in until almost noon.”

“I do realize you slept in until almost noon and should therefore be well-rested.”

“Weren’t you just saying two minutes ago that you shouldn’t slip into the bad habit of assuming that getting me laid can replace taking care of my emotional needs?”

Dawn snaked her arms around my neck and then pressed her lips to mine. She didn’t actually kiss me; she just sort of rubbed her lips side to side with the hint of a kiss that never actually came. And then she finally pulled her face back to speak.

“Then let me put it this way: -I- would feel better if you and I went up to your bedroom and took our clothes off. I love you. I’m going to love you for the rest of our lives. I’ve made a commitment to you that for my part at least, is as strong as any government piece of paper that would legally bond us together in holy matrimony, ‘til death do us part, alright? I realized I’ve been neglecting you and it would make ME feel better to feel your big throbbing dick buried eight inches deep inside me to cement how intimately close to you I feel. Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?”

I chuckled and closed the gap between us, giving her a fierce kiss in confirmation before pulling back with a smile.

“Let’s go.”


Dawn and I went up into my bedroom and took our clothes off. Half an hour later, her cum-soaked pussy squished a little bit as we walked back to the twins’ birthday party.

Twenty minutes after we returned, the party started wrapping up. As the resident big brother, I then spearheaded the cleanup efforts and badgered the available youngsters into helping out.

At the end of the night, Emma left with her boyfriend Marcus to have their own special post-birthday celebration. I went home by myself, but then Dawn and Eden came over twenty minutes later so my ‘secret girlfriend’ could have her own special post-birthday celebration with us. Now with a hard deadline facing her in a few weeks, my baby sister seemed inclined to simply enjoy the time she had left, and Eden fell asleep sandwiched between us feeling well-loved.

Kim and BJ returned home on Saturday morning. I spent the day with my little family, which included two hours spent at the playground. They had one of those geodesic climbing domes, and I had noted with a smirk how BJ never seemed to look down even though I was under him. After lunch, BJ’s parents made love quietly while he took a nap.

Although Dawn had spent the day with Summer to allow me that time with Kim and BJ, she genuinely wanted to make a greater effort to spend time with me and invited me to come have dinner with the two of them. So in the evening, I drove up into the hills, greeted Yvaine at the door, and picked up the girls. The three of us went to a nice restaurant, nothing fancy but not fast food either. And in the end we headed back to Dawn’s house where we knew we could make as much noise as we wanted without disturbing BJ. Plus, Dawn had all the toys at her place.

I woke up sandwiched between a gorgeous blonde with purple streaks and a wicked hot redhead, and the three of us started off our morning with a bang (and then another bang just for good measure). I then returned home Sunday morning to spend the day with my little family and had a near-repeat of Saturday. The difference was, at dinnertime Kim and I dropped off BJ with Dawn and Summer at the OG Berkeley house for babysitting. June and Eve had come back to Berkeley from their parents’ house, so Kim and I went out to a nice restaurant with them. And then we headed back to our house where we could make as much noise as we wanted.

Afterwards, Dawn brought BJ back home and also brought a small suitcase with several sets of clothing to stash at my place for her intended more frequent overnights. I already had a section of my closet dedicated to her anyway.

With JKE still shut down and the girls out of school until after the new year, the rest of the week proceeded in a similar fashion. I spent a lot of daytime hours with BJ and Kim. I spent a lot of evenings with Dawn and sometimes an additional bed partner or two. Adrienne and Sasha came over to Berkeley a few times to visit and get pounded. We even visited the Tri-Delt House together, and Nora, Kirstie, and the Schenkes were quite happy to see me. Eden, Emma, June, Eve, Summer, and Dayna filled out the rest of my schedule whenever available.

For New Year’s Eve, the twins went out to a party with their friends, June and Eve went back home to their parents, and Kim took BJ back to his grandfather’s house. Meanwhile, the Schenkes had invited the rest of us - including Dawn and Summer - to come to the Tri-Delt House for their New Year’s Eve party.

So yeah, let that sink in a bit: Me, Adrienne, Sasha, Dawn, and Summer in the Tri-Delt House for New Year’s Eve. The pledges had already been sworn in as full sisters, but everyone could still earn status points.

I actually missed the clock striking twelve midnight since I passed out from sheer exhaustion.

So yeah, it was great having a couple of weeks off from work to spend all day playing with my son and spending most of my evenings with Dawn. Overall, I spent a lot of quality time with the loved ones in my life, and I spent days on end getting way more pussy than any one man truly deserves.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

Time to go back to work.


-- MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009 --

I thrust forward a final time, closing my eyes and bowing my head as I grunted out my orgasm, feeling the delight of a quart of spunk flowing out of me and into my lover’s suddenly spasming snatch. My pelvis pivoted forward, with my knees as fulcrums so that my feet came off the bed, and all of my weight and energy being put into that final deep thrust. I kept my cock buried at full depth down the gorgeous blonde’s vaginal canal, straining with my back and leg muscles while I spat out glob after glob of boiling cum into the deepest recesses of the most desirable pussy in the world.

“Ohhh ... migawwwddd...” Adrienne groaned in response while she pressed her right cheek into the pillow beneath her. She lay flat and face-down beneath me, her arms and knees both spread to the sides. A small puddle of drool darkened the sheets, and the quivering from her lower lip eventually expanded into a full shiver across her body as her orgasm rippled down to her toes and fingertips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.