An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 22: The Oath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Oath - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008 --

“Umm ... Hi, guys ... You’re home early.” Summer blushed pink, her eyes darting back and forth between me and Dawn. “Weren’t you supposed to be going to Dawn’s house?”

I blinked twice, and then three times, and then like fifty times. Holy fuck Summer looked AMAZING naked. I mean, I had a pretty good idea of what she would look like naked, having seen her wearing tight spandex workout outfits pretty often and of course having witnessed the glory of her anatomically-perfect bosom a couple of times already in the last few months, not to mention that magical week back in high school. But her body had certainly developed quite a bit since high school, the end result of her hard work and dedication to exercise and nutrition. And even that brief time I’d accidentally walked in on Dawn fucking her while she’d been bound and blindfolded hadn’t given me the full head-to-toe view I was getting right now.

“We ... uhhh...” Dawn muttered, seemingly just as stupefied as I was. That didn’t really make logical sense to me, in hindsight, given that she’d already seen both Summer and Adrienne naked plenty of times. She must’ve been more astonished by the sheer shock of finding them in bed together.

But I’d been stirred from my stupor by the sound of Dawn’s voice and I found my own. “Adrienne wasn’t texting me back,” I explained. “I started to get worried and had to come make sure she was alright.”

“Aww...” Summer visibly relaxed at my response and took on an expression of pleasant understanding, and whatever initial embarrassment she’d felt because of our sudden arrival now evaporated in a matter of moments. She brought her arm back out, shrugged at the idea of having been caught with a Ben Junior in her hand still glistening with Adrienne’s girlcum on it, and set the toy aside. “That’s so sweet. A.D. was just telling me about everything you’ve been doing for her the past week or so and how much it means to her. You really are such a great guy.”

“Uhhh ... well...” I fumbled like an idiot, not sure how to handle that compliment at a time like this.

The spectacularly gorgeous redhead was still kneeling atop my bed, and as she felt the heat of my gaze traveling up and down her naked body, Summer grinned and actually posed prettily for me. Her hands slid up her sides, over her tits, along her neck, and finally into her hair. Her fingers combed upwards through her copper-red hair from the inside along her scalp and outwards to her tips. Spreading her arms out in a high V-shape, she let her silky tresses cascade back down over her shoulders. And while flashing me a saucy grin, she shook her head to send her long locks into motion.

“Oh, HELL yeah...” Dawn breathed as her hands immediately went to the back of her dress. A moment later, her shimmering blue-gray evening gown puddled to the floor, and she was already working on the clasp of her white bra.

“Whoa-whoa-whoa!” I interrupted with a double-armed wave.

Dawn froze with her hands behind her back. “What?”

“We’re not joining them!”

“Why not?!?”

“Because! We ... you and me ... we need to TALK.”

“We will. I promise. Later.”

I shot her a glare that silently said, ‘Dawn, I’m serious!’

She glared right back, silently saying, Duh. I know. But come ON!

‘You and I BOTH know what happened tonight with Dalton and Penny isn’t something I’m just gonna forget about!’

I’m not asking you to FORGET. I promise we’ll talk about it. AFTER. I mean ... LOOK AT THEM!

Adrienne was still sweaty and disheveled, panting in the aftermath of an outstanding orgasm. Her naked body was a work of art that would’ve made the Ancient Greek sculptors cry in shame for their inability to replicate her beauty in stone.

Summer was still smiling invitingly at both of us, practically trembling with eager anticipation. She could sense that we were finally... finally... FINALLY here. Her nude form was different from Adrienne’s: more akin to a professional athlete than a lingerie model, though I knew Adrienne had to work out like a fiend with a personal trainer to maintain her magazine-ready figure. They were different is all I’m trying to say, though I wouldn’t attempt to otherwise compare which figure was better.

And then there was Dawn. She’d slipped off her bra and now tugged down her panties. Save for her high heels, she was as naked as the other two, with a well-toned body that perfectly hit the sweet spot between Adrienne’s boner-inducing curves and Summer’s athleticism. I wouldn’t attempt to rank any of the three against each other.

Dawn’s voice was practically thundering in my head by now. You’ve made me wait this fucking long already, buster! Do NOT make me wait AGAIN!!!

Everyone in the room already knew my answer, even if the other two couldn’t hear the question. Still, I made one last ditch plea with my eyes. ‘You promise you’ll talk to me about Penny and Dalton?’

Dawn nodded as she kept her high heels on, squatted before me, and started working on my formal dress slacks.

I promise.


There were a million questions that should’ve been running through my mind. How had Summer come to be in my house tonight? Under what circumstances had she and Adrienne wound up naked and having sex in my bed? Was this the first time they’d had intimate contact with each other since a few teasing kisses in high school? And what had Summer done differently to get through Adrienne’s shell and coax her into rejoining the world of sexual activity?

How was Adrienne feeling? Was she actually at peace with the break-up or was she trying to bury her true emotions? Was this purely a physical release after mourning Sasha for the past week and a half, or was there something more to it? Dawn had long claimed that Summer wasn’t “into girls” that way, but I knew Adrienne was. So was something romantic blossoming between the two of them or was this just a couple of old friends making each other feel better?

These questions didn’t even touch on the Dawn/Penny/Dalton thing. These questions, and questions addressing the others, SHOULD have been running through my mind, but they weren’t.

There was no room, you see. My mind was full. My mind was full of ecstasy and excitement. All I could think of, really, were two things: First, the absolutely exquisite pleasure my best friend was producing in my prick as she bobbed her head back and forth, gagging herself while rolling her sky-blue eyes up to search for visible approval in my blissful expression. And second, the incredible sight of world-famous supermodel Adrienne-fucking-Dennis facedown and eating out luscious redhead Summer MacIntosh in the middle of my bed.

From the way Summer stared at the three of us, one after the other, I gathered that her mind was pretty full as well. I didn’t need some mystical link to read the intense sexual arousal in her eyes as she watched Dawn fucking her own face on my cock, repeatedly impaling her own throat and making loud gagging noises. Seriously, Dawn had enjoyed deep-throating me as much as any girl over the years, but my best friend was being extra-sloppy and extra-aggressive right now. I figured she was ridonkulously horny in anticipation of FINALLY getting the threesome she’d wanted for so long (plus Adrienne!) and really wanted to put on a show.

But Summer’s attention wasn’t only on Dawn. She spent a whole lot of time staring down at Adrienne as the bodaciously busty blonde ate her out with a fury. Near as I could tell, the two old high school friends had only gotten as far as Summer’s seduction of Adrienne when Dawn and I busted in, so tonight would be the very first time Adrienne was tasting Summer’s sweetness direct from the source. Adrienne was ravenous and quite possibly showing off. Summer was moaning and groaning and entangling her fingers in Adrienne’s hair. But every so often, Summer would turn her attention to me.

As much as Summer was enjoying Adrienne’s oral stimulation, she knew the whole idea was to prepare the way for me. And as much as I was enjoying Dawn’s messy blowjob, I knew the whole idea was to prepare me for Summer as well. As soon as it became clear that I wasn’t going to protest any further and that Dawn and I would indeed be joining in, we all knew I’d be fucking Summer first. Dawn had been quick to help me recharge after I’d busted my first nut straight into June’s gullet after making Kim cum on my cock, and Adrienne had been happy to reciprocate Summer’s cunnilingus, but I think all four of us were eagerly anticipating the main event.

Summer, more than anyone.

Summer watched Dawn noisily gagging herself and watched Adrienne showing off her talented tongue, but every time she fixed her royal-blue eyes on me I saw the longing of seven-and-a-half years in her gaze. She’d been dreaming of this moment for a long, long time, and I found myself rather thankful June had taken the edge off by pulling a load out of me in the limo. I was pretty pumped up at the prospect of finally plundering Summer’s pretty pussy, and it would’ve been embarrassing for me to end up being premature.

“He’s gonna feel so fucking huge in you when he finally gets it in you,” Adrienne growled with waggling eyebrows in-between licks. “You want it bad, don’t you? You need him in you. He was just a boy the last time you felt him take you, but he’s all MAN now. After all this time, you’re finally gonna get what has the rest of us singing his praises.”

Finally,” Summer breathed. “I’ve been waiting so long. Don’t make me wait any longer, please?”

Adrienne bore down harder, really wriggling her face in Summer’s crotch. But after making the moaning redhead ... well... moan ... she took one last lick and glanced up at me. “Go get ‘er, Tiger.”

It was time.

Dawn gagged herself one last time, to the point of making tears track down her cheeks, and I wondered if there wasn’t a deeper explanation for her actions tonight than just being super turned-on. Like, was she punishing herself or something? I didn’t know and I didn’t have time to find out right now. Dawn pulled off my prick, gave me a pat on the ass, and turned me towards the bed.

Summer sat up a little straighter at my approach, and Adrienne pulled her face out of the redhead’s bare-shaven crotch. This wasn’t the first time Adrienne had prepared the way for me, and I knew from past experience that she’d primed Summer at the precipice of orgasm but not actually pushed her over. The best Big Ben AND A.D. Experiences always had the girl’s first orgasm with my big dick entering her quivering box, and I could already tell this one would be no different. Summer’s entire body was trembling like a crack addict in need of a fix. Her mouth was gaping open and she panted shallowly. Her eyes were big in eager anticipation. And she started whimpering as I crawled over her naked body.

There was no time to waste on muttered endearments or whispered statements of affection. The lingering effects of Adrienne’s attention would only last for a few seconds, so I quickly notched my angry purple cockhead into position and then bent my face to Summer’s. She puckered up as if expecting a kiss, but I stopped myself an inch away. I gazed down into her open eyes, seeing both the lustful desire and vulnerable anxiety within. I watched her eyes as I lowered my pelvis, noting the exact moment she felt my thick pressure separate her folds and begin to burrow in. Summer’s trembling stopped as her entire body clenched up. Her hands gripped my upper arms as her thighs clamped against my hips. I paused then, letting her initial surge of tension pass. And then as soon as her body started to relax, I thrust IN, burying myself to the root all at once.

And she came.


To this day, there’s a two minute-long gap in Summer’s memory she still cannot explain. She didn’t pass out, of that I’m certain. She kept screaming and moaning and thrashing beneath me, and I’ve never heard of a person doing that while unconscious. Her eyes also never fully closed, although her eyeballs did seem to be wobbling around in random directions like loose marbles while her eyelids kept fluttering.

But eventually she blinked a few times and her irises started to line back up.

“She’s coming around,” Adrienne muttered quietly.

“Hey, Summer...” Dawn said soothingly from her spot by the headboard. She had one hand slowly stroking Summer’s forehead and hair. “You alright?”

“Ohmigawd ... That was ... that was ... I can’t even...” Summer groaned, closing her eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath before opening them again and looking up at me. She then clenched her inner muscles experimentally. “I feel so fucking FULL.”

Adrienne laughed. “I know. I love it. I mean, he really enjoys it when I’m on top so he can watch these big boobies bouncing while I’m riding him. But my favorite is to be pinned down beneath his weight, feeling that sense of fullness deep within. It’s like there’s an emptiness inside me in a very specific shape, like a keyhole, and only Ben’s dick is the perfect fit to make me complete.”

Summer smiled dreamily for a moment. But then her eyes suddenly sharpened, and she started to sit up. “Ohmigawd, A.D.! You told me you haven’t been with him since Bora Bora. YOU should’ve gone first! Ben, pull out so she can--”

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Adrienne laughed and put her hand on Summer’s shoulder to get the redhead to lie back down. “I’ve survived having gone a couple of weeks without feeling him deep inside me and a few minutes more won’t kill me. But YOU have been waiting a lot longer than me.”

“Seven years and six months, give or take a few hours.” Summer’s eyelids fluttered again before she sighed and reached up to caress my face while smirking as she thought about it. “Seven years, five months, twenty-nine days, and like ... five hours?”

Adrienne and Dawn giggled.

“You were worth the wait.” Summer added.

I stroked her hair back. “We’ve barely gotten started.”

“It gets even better,” Dawn added.

“Oh my gawd you guys,” Summer breathed. “That first one was intense. I’m not sure I can handle even better.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll manage just fine,” Adrienne assured her. “The first one is always a little overwhelming, but you do get used to it.”

“Nnngh...” Summer groaned as I had retracted several inches and then smoothly pumped all the way into her again. Her eyelids fluttered once more and she stared up at me. “I’m not sure I ever want to get used to it.”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. Ben’s not a tame rollercoaster you’re gonna get bored of after you’ve ridden it a few times,” Adrienne clarified. “He’s more like skydiving: even if you’ve been before, it’s never NOT an adrenaline rush.”

“Shit-shit-shit,” Summer groaned, already climbing another peak. She let go of my upper arms and flung her hands back as I started thrusting into her a little harder. Dawn took one of them and bent to tenderly kiss Summer’s wrist.

Adrienne glanced up at Dawn. “She’s gonna cum again within what, two minutes?”

Dawn made a face. “One and a half, I think. He could probably get it under sixty seconds if you really want him to.”

“Oh, I’m not rushing him. Let him do his thing. I’m not trying to bet on this stuff.”

I glanced up at both of them. “Can you two NOT talk about us right now as if we weren’t right in front of you?”

Dawn giggled and gestured with her eyes. “Let’s leave them alone for a bit. Summer’s been waiting a long time for this.”

“Haven’t YOU been waiting a long time to have a threesome with them both?”

Dawn shrugged. “I can wait a little longer. They deserve to have each other this first time without distractions. And it’s been a couple of weeks since I got to play with you.”

“Ooh, yay!” Adrienne slipped off the bed to one side and Dawn slipped off the other. I heard footsteps, and I figured they were actually leaving the room. Moments later, I heard my bedroom door latch click shut and the sounds of their giggles began to fade.

I’d stopped thrusting for a minute and gazed down at my new (old?) lover. Summer was beaming up at me, achingly gorgeous and looking happier than ever. Her copper-red hair haloed around her head (that part was definitely new), a stark contrast to my white bedsheets. And she circled her arms around my neck and shoulders while raising her legs and crossing her ankles behind my back.

“Hey, Ben,” she greeted me sweetly as if we were seeing each other again for the first time in a long time. “It’s been a while.”

I knew she wasn’t talking about the 24-hour period since we’d seen each other when I’d picked up Adrienne from Lynne’s apartment last night after basketball.

This was her ... and me ... together again ... for the first time in seven years, five months, twenty-nine days, and about five hours?

All of a sudden, both of us were back in Summer’s childhood bedroom, arm-in-arm and gazing adoringly into each other’s eyes. She touched my cheek with one hand and then leaned forward, softly pressing her lips to mine.

We kissed gently, tenderly. Our two bodies remained fully enjoined together, but there was no rush to get back to the fucking. Had they made any, both Dawn and Adrienne would’ve lost their bets about how long it would take for Summer to get to her next orgasm, because she and I spent the next five minutes doing nothing but making love with our mouths.

Summer tilted her head and opened her mouth. My hands slid behind her head and held her to me as I probed with my tongue. We kissed and probed and pulled apart to kiss again at a slightly different angle. Her hands slid through my hair, she took a few pauses to stop and stare into my eyes. And during one such pause, I felt like time came to a stop for a few moments, neither of us daring to breathe.

It wasn’t love at first sight, or even second sight or fiftieth sight or however many times you might want to call it. Rather, I saw something in her eyes – a sense of hope, a sense of trust. Lynne and Dawn had told me how much some of her past boyfriends had hurt her – both emotionally and physically. I saw a touch of fear in her eyes that made her scared to fall in love with me just in case I might turn out like them, but just a touch. Much stronger were the hope and trust ... and ... longing ... in her eyes. The dreamer in her wanted to believe I could be the man who would actually keep her safe and happy. I stared right back at her reassuringly, promising that I would never hurt her like they had. And as she felt me holding her in my strong embrace, I could feel her inner light brighten to the point that she practically glowed.

Summer grabbed my head and started kissing me again, this time harder and with increasing passion. She whimpered and moaned as our tongues touched and then we were breathing heavily through our noses as our kisses built and built into a full-blown heavy makeout session like a couple of high school teenagers.

For a brief moment, though, I felt a dark cloud of doubt creep around the edges of my consciousness. I remembered only too well the heartache I’d felt that last day we were together at the end of high school finals. I could feel right now the love and caring I’d felt for this precious young woman more than seven years ago, but also the angst I’d felt knowing that ours was a relationship that couldn’t be. She was going off to UCLA and I’d been staying in high school. Knowing how much she could end up falling in love with me - how much I could end up falling in love with her - she’d made me promise not to visit her anymore.

That wasn’t the case anymore, but just because there was no longer some imminent separation looming over us, I wasn’t quite ready to jump in head over heels. Summer and I were both incredibly attracted to each other, of that I was absolutely certain. The effort I’d gone to avoid her was telling, both of how much I wanted her and how much I didn’t want to want her. Dawn was right: I’d been making up shit about Destiny and some Higher Power railroading me into a relationship I didn’t want when in reality, she was just a blast from my past who had happened to show up needing a fresh start around the same time I’d come to this nexus in my varied romantic relationships.

While I’d technically been single ever since calling off my engagement with Adrienne, anyone who knew me knew I was intimately involved with the various women in my life. I’d been fearful to lose those relationships, terrified of getting spread too thin and ultimately letting any of them down. While I’d done my best to get over that fear and opening myself up to new experiences and new possibilities like visiting the Tri-Delts and now hooking up with Eve, I’d still consciously held myself back from forming truly intimate relationships. Kirstie Holland had clearly been crushing on me, but I hadn’t given her an inch of my heart and kept our relationship strictly sexual. Nora Cavaday had shown some inclination to get to know each other better, but I’d likewise kept her at arm’s length. At least with them, the Schenke Twins, and Eve, I knew for sure I could keep my emotions in check. I was attracted to them all, certainly, but I had no fear of falling in love with one of them.

Not like with Summer.

Our relationship could never be casual the way it was with the Tri-Delts or June’s little sister. Starting something with her – and to be clear, we were definitely starting something now – would mean me opening my heart up again for the very first time in a long, long time, and that thought terrified the hell out of me.

Was I ready to fall in love again?

Would it be a betrayal of Dawn, Adrienne, DJ, and Sasha for me to fall in love again?

Did I even WANT to fall in love again?

If we continued, Summer would start to have a much larger presence in my life. I could tell she was a tender and yet needy person who would want to spend more and more time with me. But the hours in a day are a zero-sum game. Time cannot be added, stretched, or otherwise manipulated. My spending more time with Summer might ultimately work in Dawn’s favor, and could result in me and my best friend being together more, not less. But what about everyone else in my life?

Didn’t Kim have little enough quality time with the father of her son as it was?

What about June’s puppy love? Didn’t she deserve better than for me to put her in the “little sister” zone? She’d finally discovered the joy of waking up in my arms and seemed interested in doing so more in the future. What would happen to those opportunities if I started down a romantic path with Summer?

What about Eden’s dedication to me? She really WAS my little sister and therefore belonged in the “little sister” zone, but didn’t my “secret girlfriend” deserve better from me? If Summer and I started spending more nights and weekends together, it could only mean less time for her.

And where the hell would Adrienne be in all this? She’d moved out of her city apartment to stay with me in my bedroom. Sasha had talked about leaving San Francisco to travel the world, but until that happened, Adrienne didn’t have anywhere else to go. She’d assured me she wouldn’t try to get me back on the rebound, and her willingness to walk out the door with Dawn seemed to indicate she was serious about that. But despite this positive turn in her emotional health, I knew she’d still need me – need her Rock – for a while still to come.

I’d once dismissively referred to Summer’s arrival at Berkeley being a case of perfect timing, but coming so soon after Adrienne and Sasha’s break-up (and even whatever had happened tonight with Dawn), the timing kinda sucked, actually. This WASN’T a good time for me to be contemplating a new relationship, and yet I didn’t really have a choice.

You can’t un-fuck a cunt, you see.

All of these thoughts and more raced through my brain as the makeout session increased in passion and ultimately transformed into more. Within minutes, Summer and I were lustily fucking each other, our two athletically-toned bodies crashing into each other over and over again. Even with half of my mind dwelling on these doubts, the other half was all I really needed to work my Sex God magic on her. My playbook for Summer was a bit old and a bit out of date, but once I metaphorically blew the dust off the cover and started reading my notes, it all started coming back to me. Her body had matured and her sexual triggers weren’t exactly the same, but the playbook needed only minor updating for me to begin stimulating her senses and titillating her perceptions as I started pushing her back up that climactic peak.

At first, she tried to give back as good as she got, working her inner muscles around my pumping prick and crunching her abdominals to meet my heavy thrusts. But as the pleasure built and her involuntary reactions started to overwhelm the voluntary ones, she found herself unable to fully control her own body, and her eyes got wide as she stared up at me.

“Ohmigawd ... What are you doing to me? It’s so good. It’s too good.” She grimaced as if in pain and her head started flopping around the bed beneath me.

I just bore down with my pelvic bone to really grind down on her clit.

“Oh, Ben! I can’t ... I’ve never ... How are you DOING this to me? I ... I...” Summer clenched her eyes shut and threw her head back, finally howling, “IIII ... YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

Summer definitely liked rough sex. The harder I hammered her, the hotter she got. By this point I was taking full-length lunges, pulling almost all the way out before slamming it all back in. I didn’t stop even when she started climaxing, continuing to pound the hell out of her to maximize her pleasure.

“YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!” she howled again.

“YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!” she howled one more time.

And then she went limp.

But I didn’t stop.

Instead, I twisted Summer’s body onto her left hip and pulled my right leg over her left one. This put our bodies at a perpendicular angle to each other, as if our asses were forming a plus-sign as I kept right on hammering the hell out of her. This also made it easy for me to manhandle her incredible breasts with my right hand and fondle her ass with my left. And her next climax came when I wormed my middle finger through her anus.

Finally, I pulled out, flipped Summer over onto all fours, and dragged her shapely booty back towards me. It was an easy matter for me to re-center myself and slam myself back in, and if you thought I’d been pounding her hard before, I started PULVERIZING her cutie patootie now.

Summer started screaming as her arms buckled and she went face-down into the mattress. On impulse, I spanked her right asscheek. She squealed and came immediately. I spanked her left asscheek, and then her right asscheek, and then spanked them both at the same time.

She came again.

I planted my left hand on the back of her head, pinning her in place while I sawed my big dick in and out of her spasming cunt while she screamed bloody murder. I heard the door open and the footsteps of people coming back in. Cognizant that we now had an audience, I put on a performance as I blasted my pelvis off Summer’s beautiful butt over and over again. I grabbed her tits and used them as handholds to yank her back at me. I spanked her ass several more times, mashed her face down into the mattress, and jammed my thumb into her ass. She screamed and shrieked at the top of her lungs while I plundered her poor pussy. And when she started cumming AGAIN, I finally bellowed and slammed my entire body forward one final time.

“FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!” I roared in ecstatic conquest.

Summer’s legs collapsed, and together we fell down. I wound up pancaking her body beneath mine even as my big dick erupted great gouts of white-hot lava into her welcoming body. And even after both our bodies came to rest, my hips twitched and recoiled, firing off another few rounds.

Dawn let me rest for all of three seconds. Then before I knew what was going on, my best friend was yanking me out of Summer’s saturated snatch and rolling me over like a discarded ragdoll.

She likewise rolled Summer over onto her back right next to me, so that I wound up face-to-face with the disheveled, well-fucked redhead. Summer smiled at me, weary but deeply satisfied, and she reached a hand up to my cheek with the same kind of tenderness she’d shown way back in the beginning. I kissed her softly for a moment, but only for a moment. I would’ve kept kissing her, but Summer was the one who had to tear her mouth away and squeal as Dawn started hoovering out my sperm.

Summer moaned and thrashed for about a minute while Dawn’s sucking mouth slurped up my spending. The redhead gasped in relief when Dawn finally stopped, but her eyes got big a second later as my best friend crawled over the big-titted babe’s body. Dawn didn’t kiss her, not right away. Instead, my best friend gave me a pixie wink and gaped her mouth open, showing me the pool of semen she’d collected on her tongue. And then Dawn kept her jaw open, “baby birding” my spunk to let it slowly dribble down onto Summer’s open waiting mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.