The Children's Table - Independence Day - Cover

The Children's Table - Independence Day

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: The families get together to set off some fireworks. Moms and dad, friends, brothers and sisters. Everyone seems to get lit up!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism   .

The Children’s Table - Independence Day

After our night together on Memorial Day weekend, Bobbi and I and Bob and Deb kept in touch via email daily. We still dated while we were at home and I found out a few things. First, I never talked about having a sexual relationship with Bobbi and so I never talked about what I did with my dates either.

Because I didn’t gossip, more girls wanted to date me. When the word got out that I liked to eat pussy, I became pretty popular.

Deb had several guys after her, and we still double dated. She had learned how to give great blow jobs in lieu of fucking. She made it very clear that if the guys talked about how she ate cock, she would tell everyone that that guy got a blow job because he couldn’t get his little dick up.

Bob and Bobbi were doing the same but admitted that they really needed to see us again and get rid of the burden of virginity. As Independence Day approached, we made plans. Uncle Paul and Aunt Sarah were coming to our house this time and that opened up more possibilities since we had an in-ground pool in the back yard.

I stopped at the local drug store and bought several boxes of condoms. I figured that over two nights we would each get laid three times, plus one each morning, plus at the fireworks. Then I added more for our showers.

Independence Day was on a weekend and Uncle Paul arrived late on Friday night. The parents stayed up and drank wine, we went to our rooms and then our guests traded rooms. Bob went to Deb’s room and Bobbi came to mine.

We stripped and kissed and licked and sucked everything we could think of kissing, licking, and sucking. Then Bobbi rolled a rubber onto my cock and eagerly lowered herself onto it.

“Bobbi, I was expecting you to have some pain.”

“Deb and I talked and we both didn’t want to waste time going slow and didn’t want to leave any blood on the sheets, so we both took our BOB’s and broke our hymens.”

“BOB’s? What’s a BOB?”

“Battery Operated Boyfriend, Mick. My big vibrator. Now suck on my tit and let me get to work.”

I latched on to her left tit and she began to grind her pussy on me. She’d grind and then lift up and drop down several times and then go back to grinding until she squeezed her legs together, crushing me between them and shuddered for several seconds.

“Oh my God that was good. You are so much better than BOB. Now what do I need to do to get you off? I want to feel what it’s like when you shoot inside me.”

I pulled her to me and hugged her tight, then I began to pound into her fast and hard.

“Oh yes!” Bobbi bite her pillow and screamed as she came again. Her pussy squeezed me deep inside and I finally had to come.

“Now, Bobbi,” I moaned and came. After I filled the condom, I released Bobbi and rolled her off me. She looked down to see the condom filled to almost overflowing with sperm.

“Damn,” Bobbi said in disappointment.

“What?” I asked.

“I couldn’t feel it. My girlfriend said that when her boyfriend shoots inside her she can feel it hit the walls inside her pussy.”

“They must not use a rubber then.”

“Oh, yeah. Then we need to stop using rubbers.”

“No way! I’m not going to risk you getting knocked up just to feel my cum crash against the inside of your pussy.”

“Then before we get together for Labor Day, I’ll get on the Pill and we can go at it.”

“But until then, I use rubbers, right?”

“Right! Get a new rubber.”


“Deb, please put the rubber on. It felt really nice when you did it the first time.”

“Gladly Bob. But I have to tell you that I was worried that the condom wouldn’t fit. You’re cock is nice and big.”

“I was surprised that there wasn’t more blood.”

“Are you thinking that I wasn’t a virgin?”

“It did occur to me.”

“Well I was,” Deb said. “Talk to your sister. We made a deal and used our personal vibrators to get rid of our hymens. We were worried about bloody sheets and didn’t want to suck on bloody cocks. But I’ll tell you right now, the next time our families are together, I’ll be on the pill. I want your cock skin rubbing on my pussy skin.”

“Will your folks get worried about that?”

“Nope, My mom has asked before, and I always told her that I wasn’t ready to have sex. Now I can tell her that I’m thinking about it and want to play it safe.”

“OK.”

Deb kissed me several times and then asked, “Are you ready for number three?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Good. Bobbi told me that, Memorial Day weekend, your brother stuck his finger in her butt, and it drove her nuts. I’ve been looking at porn and I think I want you to try to put your dick in my butt.”

“Really? That doesn’t sound nice.”

“Well this time when we make love, I want you to stick your finger in my butt.”

“How am I going to get my hand around there to do that?”

“Bob, have you ever watched porn?”

“No, not really.”

“You should. It’ll teach you some stuff.”

“Like how to stick my finger in your butt?”

“Yes, actually. Here is how we are going to do it. I’m going to be on my hands and knees and you are going to enter me from behind, like a dog.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah, oh. Then my butt hole will be right there staring you in the eye and you can stick your thumb or finger in. SLOWLY! Unlike my pussy, the butthole is an exit and the muscles there are tight to make sure that stuff stays inside.”

“Stuff?”

“Yes. Stuff. The majority of porn movies don’t show it, but anal sex can be pretty dirty. In the pornos, the actresses give themselves enemas beforehand to be sure they are clean. After you stick your finger in my butt, you’ll need to wash it off before we go to sleep.”

“You know a lot about this stuff, Deb.”

“Bob, I’ve been thinking about making love to you for years. I’ve been watching sex movies so I could be the best lover I could be. Now you get the benefit of that. Let me get you hard and put that condom on.”

Deb took me into her mouth, and I got hard. Boy did I get hard.


Saturday night, our parents said it was OK if we went to watch the fireworks on our own. There was a local radio station that was going to play rock music in time to the fireworks. We packed a picnic basket and took off for the hills that are to the north of Boise. From there we could see fireworks from five or six different towns. We could also find a spot to watch naked and have sex in time to the music and the booms and bangs.

“Bob, are you going to be OK with me banging your sister right next to you?”

“I hadn’t stopped to think about it. Are you going to be OK with me and Bobbi?”

“I guess we’ll find out.”


“Deb, do you need a bigger basket for all the rubbers?”

“Ha-ha! Yes! How about those apples?”

“Apples? I was thinking more of nuts and berries.”

“And wieners and buns.”

The two girls giggled and then giggled again when they both pulled on their shorts with no underwear.

“Bobbi, have you and Mick done it in the butt?”

“No. He’s put a finger there and it drove me nuts.”

“I think tonight I’m going to ask him to put his cock in my butt,” Deb said.

“Really? Do you have a good lube?”

“Yes, that last time mom sent me to the store, I bought this stuff called K-Y. It’s supposed to be the best for doing it in the butt.”

“I only know it’s important to go slow,” Bobbi shared. “I mean how many times have you dropped a turd that was as fat as Bob’s dick. Plus, it’s going in, not coming out. The movies I’ve seen all talk about going slow at first.”

“OK,” Deb said thoughtfully. “I just thought of something. We’re going to be doing this really close to each other. Is that going to be OK?”

“I don’t know, Deb.”


I drove us to the hills over Boise and found a nice spot. My dad works for the Bureau of Land Management and I have access to the keys that unlock a few gates to fire roads. I pulled up to one, unlocked it and drove in. After locking the gate behind us, I drove a little farther up the road. I found the perfect spot right on the edge of a hill and it had an easy turn around a few yards further in.

The girls spread out the sleeping bags while Bob took out the picnic basket and I adjusted the radio to the proper station. Once we checked that everything was as it should be, we all got naked. The girls moved Bob and I around, so we stood next to each other. They smiled, dropped to their knees, and began to give us a blowjob.

I looked at Bob and smiled. He returned it, but neither one of us looked down. I really don’t know how I’d feel about Deb looking up with Bob’s dick in her mouth. I heard Bob grunt and then the sound of Deb swallowing and breathing to catch her breath. That didn’t bother me, so I focused on what Bobbi was doing and soon I filled her mouth with my own cum.

Since the girls were already on their knees, they lay down and Bob and I got down next to them. Off in the distance we could hear the sounds of home firecrackers being set off, but we lay there on our backs looking at the stars in the clear mountain air. A few shooting stars blazed across the sky and a few high airplanes passed by with their blinking lights. The entire scene was truly pacific.

Then the radio DJ came on and said that things would start in ten minutes.

“Mick, get yourself hard and I’ll get the rubbers. When I get back be ready to go.”

I began to stroke myself and was almost immediately fully erect.

“Wow, big brother, that’s looking bigger than normal.”

“It’s a special occasion, Deb. I’m trying to give my best.”

She looked over at Bob and took note that he was also fully erect.

“Hey, I never noticed who was bigger.”

“I’m longer, but Bob’s fatter,” I said.

“I like longer,” Deb said.

“I like fatter,” Bobbi countered.

“Yeah, until he tries to sick that monster in your butt.”

“I can’t tell you how excited that makes me. Aren’t you going to say anything, boys?”

“Bobbi, what can I say?” I said. “I only have the dick I have. I can’t be longer or shorter or thinner or wider. I’m glad that you like it and enjoy it.”

“I can’t wait to enjoy it without the rubber.”

“Me too, Bobbi. Me too.”

“Me three. I want Mick in my pussy bare so bad I can hardly stand it.”

“And I want to be there too. But for now, rubbers only.”

I adjusted my position so I could see the fireworks when they started, and Bobbi lowered herself onto my cock. Next to me Deb did the same to Bob. I had both hands on Bobbi’s waist and I noted that the girls were holding hands as they bounced and ground themselves on Bob and me.

The music started and the fireworks went off. The girls ooh’d and ah’d in time with the explosions and the orgasms. I was amazed that I was holding out so long. After several minutes I began to slam up into Bobbi when she was dropping down and that began to set me off.

“I’m close, Bobbi.”

“Me too, wait for the music to build and cum with the big explosion.”

I followed directions and Bobbi screamed and I came and the sky lite up with the final long blast of rocket after rocket. Finally spent, I released Bobbi’s waist and pulled her back to lie on top of me. I wrapped her in my arms, and she clutched at me hands and forearms as she continued to wiggle on my cock.

I could feel myself getting hard again and I tried to get out of Bobbi’s pussy, but she leaned forward again as she felt me grow. She began to grind around on my cock again.

“Bobbi, stop. I filled up the rubber. It’ll break and get you pregnant.”

“Can’t ... period starts ... tomorrow ... safe.”

It took several minutes again, and I did shoot another load into the rubber. As soon as I was done and Bobbi finished her last orgasm, I pulled out of her and reached down for the rubber. It was still there. She rolled off me and I looked down to see that there were two rubbers and the things were fully blown up.

“That looks really sexy, Mick.”

She reached down and slowly, carefully pulled the double rubber off my softened cock. Then she straddled me, facing me this time, and put the open end of the rubber into her mouth and squeezed the contents into her mouth.

“Damn, Sis!” Bob said from next to me.

“Damn what? Mind your own business.”

“Bobbi, that wasn’t called for. If I’d seen Deb do what you did, I’d have said the same thing.”

“Sorry, Deb. Sorry Bob. Sorry Mick. I was just feeling so ... I don’t know what. It was more than horny.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.