Seeing Is Believing - Cover

Seeing Is Believing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma wants to watch her lover's cock penetrate her cunt. What right-minded guy could refuse such a request? Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Next time we make love, do you think I could watch your beautiful cock penetrate my pretty cunt?” Emma asked me.

“No time like the present,” I said, and I arranged a chair before a full length mirror. “Face the mirror and lower yourself,” I suggested, after we were naked.

Emma faced the mirror. She lowered herself. The lovely lips of her pretty cunt touch the head of my cock.

“Slowly,” I said. “So you can see it.”

She lowered herself slowly, my cock penetrating.

“Oh,” Emma moaned. “Oh oh oh.”

When she reached bottom she rested awhile, moaning softly.

“Now up,” I said. “Slowly. Slowly so you can see it.”

Slowly she lifted herself.

“Squeeze your cunt while you ... yes, like that,” I said.

Her cunt felt so delicious. So wonderful.

Up and down Emma went. Slowly.

“Keep squeezing,” I said.

My hands went to her nipples and I squeezed in time to the squeeze of her cunt.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she moaned.

Please Wait while image loads

Then a hard squeeze. And another and another and another. Emma was coming.

Her orgasm over, she sank down.

“That was wonderful,” I told her. “Did you see it all?”

“Uh, I think I had my eyes closed,” she admitted.

“Okay,” I said. “That just means we’ll have to do it again. “Up girl. Slowly. Slowly, slowly, slowly.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.