The Story of Wynifred and William

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Fantasy Story: 2022 Winner Clitorides Best Erotic Seasonal Story - Thousands of years ago, the Goddess accepted a gift from a girl who prayed to her. Today there are still believers and Wynifred is one of them. She prays for her and her husband, William.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   Magic   Torture   White Couple   Violence   .

Thousands of Years Ago

As so often happens a girl from a high family fell in love with a boy from a much lower station. And as so often happens her parents hated the boy. And as sometimes happens it was a true and deep love between them.

On some evenings they would sneak out into the moonlight and tell each other of their undying love. On some evenings they would walk and stop under the oldest oak tree on her parents land and profess their love in words of devotion and swear their fidelity to each other. They knew that the Goddess that they believed in heard their words and in their minds they had wed.

They had said the words so often that they knew they were wedded and always would be. Their words caused them to become less than subtle and discreet and her father discovered their activities. He did not discover their words of love or their vows made to the Goddess. In his anger he waylaid the boy as he was coming to meet the girl one evening.

The father took the boy to one of the buildings on his property and began his torture.

“Did you kiss her?”

“Yes, I love her. She’s...”

His words were halted by a hard slap across his face. The father took a twitch he used on his horses and applied it to the boys lips, then took his great hunting knife and slowly sliced off the boys lips.

“Did you touch her?”

The boy now knew he was going to die and chose to die an honest and honorable man to prove his love for the girl. He just proudly nodded his reply, tears in his eyes and blood flowing from his mutilated lips. The father took leather straps and wrapped them tightly around the boys wrists. He then lashed them to a stable rail. When the hands turned dark from the lack of blood flow, the father dropped a hatchet on each wrist and cut off the boys hands.

Lipless screams filled the barn as the father took the hands and threw them out the door. Something drew his attention to the old oak tree out at the edge of his woods. There was no wind and yet the tree branches were flailing about as if in a great storm. He returned his attention to the boy and asked a final question.

“Did you take her?”

The boy, still determined to be true to the girl to the end, nodded and tried to speak his devotion to the girl but he couldn’t make words. The father raged and threw anything he might lay his hands on through the air and around the interior of the barn. Finally, seething, he came to the boy and with his great hunting knife he cut open the boys pants and took hold of the boys penis and scrotum.

“Was it worth it? Was her honor worth the price of all this?”

With the greatest of effort, the boy was able to make the weak and distorted words through the bloody opening that was now his mouth, “Always love.”

The father took the sharp knife and slashed off the boys manhood, balls and all, and turned to throw them outside when he saw his daughter standing in the doorway. The look of horror on her face would never leave his mind. The father threw the boys package out the barn door, just past the girls head.

“Is this what you came looking for? Here, have it!”

In a fit of rage, the daughter took up a hay fork from its resting place against the wall next to the door. Screaming, she ran her father through. She withdrew the fork and drove it home again as her father fell to the ground. He looked up into the eyes of the daughter he loved and spoke.

“Why?”

“I loved him. We said words of devotion to the Goddess of the old oak. We were wed!”

She screamed out the last words before raising the fork again and driving it down through his chest, impaling her father to the ground.

The girl staggered out the door and found the boys manhood on the ground. She picked it up and ran to the old oak tree, whose branches still whipped about as if in a tempest. She knelt and prayed and buried her dead husband’s shaft of life and it’s attached berries, as deep amongst the roots as her hands could burrow with her father’s hunting knife. She covered her husband’s love root and prayed.

“Goddess, I know not why this has happened. I was to tell him of our blessing tonight and by doing so I was going to leave with him and depart from my father and mother. Now that he is gone, what shall I do with my child? Please help me, guide me and I vow that my line will always follow the way that leads us to you and cleaves us to your way.”


Today

As so often happens a girl from a rich family fell in love with a boy from a much lower station. And as so often happens her parents could have hated the boy. And as sometimes happens this time it was a true and deep love. Her parents saw it and blessed the both of them.

Their parents, Alys and Gregory, were followers of the old ways, passed down from the time of their ancient forefathers. They also followed the modern way and attended a local church and were upstanding members of the community.

One weekend, after the boy had proposed marriage to the girl and she had accepted, the parents asked the two lovers to join them for a road trip. The four drove out into the country, the parents explaining their beliefs in the Goddess along the way.

“William knows all of this father. I explained it all to him when we began to get serious.”

“That is all well and good for then he’ll understand that what we do today will bind him to you more than any words spoken in a church.”

The drive took a better part of the morning and finally ended in the driveway of an old country manor. It was a beautiful structure of stone and it was covered with what had to be hundreds of years of climbing vines and roses.

“Come children,” Alys said, in a tone of both love and command. “This is our old family home. It has been with us for many generations. We are charged to care for it but we have to live in town for practical reasons. This place will always be our home, though we may live elsewhere.”

Then Gregory led the young couple into the adjacent barn and the parents and the girl saddled their horses. Then Wynifred helped her soon to be husband saddle his horse.

“You will need to learn to do this for yourself, William. We will be coming here often.”

“Anything for you, Wynifred. Forever.”

She looked into his loving eyes and repeated the words they had exchanged so often, “Forever.”

Mounting the horses the four slowly rode out away from the barn and house and into the nearby woods. Following an old time-worn path they came to a clearing.

Well it would be a clearing if not for the massive ancient oak tree at its center. The surface under the boughs of the great tree was bare but for a few bits of ground cover and places where the tree’s roots had broken through the surface in their search for water.

Alys, Gregory, Wynifred and lastly William dismounted and tied their horses to the trunks of some of the smaller trees surrounding, and creating a boundary around, the glade. William wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

Alys, Gregory, and Wynifred undressed and stood next to their horses looking at William.

“You must disrobe, William. Don’t back out now, my love, my heart. Forever.”

“Forever,” William said. He undressed in the same unhurried manner Wynifred and her parents had. He draped his clothes over the saddle of his horse as the others had.

Wynifred looked down at Williams wonderful penis as it began to swell at the sight of his love and her mother naked. Wyni reached to Williams root and stroked it softly before she took William’s erection in her hand and followed her parents. Alys was also holding Gregory’s erection as they walked to the base of the mighty tree.

“Calm down, William. You’ve seen me naked before and you will see my mother and father naked in the future.”

At the trunk, both parents turned their back to the great trunk and spoke, in unison, to the lovers.

“Children. Kneel here in the presence of the Goddess.”

The two young people knelt, still holding hands. They now looked into each other’s eyes with the love they had felt grow over the past many months.

“Here, in this place,” Alys spoke reverently. “I want you to make your pledges to each other of your devotion and fidelity and listen as we tell you the story of the Goddess.”

While the two knelt, Alys told the story of the two young lovers and how after she had killed her father and buried her husband’s genitals in the roots of the great tree, the girl gave birth to a daughter and raised her to honor her brave, murdered, father and the Goddess. She told of how their family line could be traced back through the women to the beginning and how it should continue forward.

When she was done, she paused for a long time and then, still holding Gregory’s erection, Alys looked at the two and spoke again.

“My husband and I are going to the other side of the tree. Stay here. William, the words you two speak here today will be your wedding. So seriously make your vows and promises. When you are done seal your words with your love and return to the horses. We will be waiting there for you.”

The parents wheeled around and walked around the tremendous tree.

“The words we now speak will bind us forever together and will bind me to my foremothers. I love you and swear to always love you. I swear to never have another person between us. I swear that I will direct all of my efforts in life to become the best wife, partner, spouse, mother, parent, and anchor to my line and to our home.”

Having spoken a bit about Wynifred’s family and lineage in the process of knowing each other, he understood her words.

“Wynifred, I love you and swear to always love you. I swear to never have another person between us. I swear that I will direct all of my efforts in life to become the best husband, partner, spouse, father, parent, and defender of our line and our home.”

With that he leaned over and kissed his wife, they exchanged rings. As soon as the ring was slipped on Williams finger, he felt a tingle go through his body. Looking down he found the erection in Wynifred’s hand had to be three inches longer than normal and engorged so fully he thought it would burst.

“The Goddess has given us a gift in return for our devotion to her. Come my husband, use the gift and take me.”

They made love there, on the ground, beneath the great boughs of the tree. She lay on her back and pressing slowly forward he entered her with his newly found length and girth. He lay on his back and she lowered herself onto her new favorite thing in the world. Their lovemaking sealed their vows and began their marriage in earnest. Finally they rose and returned to the horses. As they walked William couldn’t help but notice the drippings from his penis. The semen just didn’t want to stop dripping out.

When they got back to the horses, Wynifred and William found their naked parents waiting for them, Alys still held her husband’s penis in her hand and while it was no longer erect, William noticed Gregory’s penis was dripping as was his. He also noticed the wetness running down his mother-in-law’s left leg was the same as that stream on his wife’s left leg.

Unconsciously, William reached down and touched the tip of his penis to find its dripping to be an embarrassment. He looked again at Gregory.

“Son,” Gregory addressed him this way for the first time. “This happens every time we come here. Alys tells me that it is to share our seed with the Goddess. We’ll walk out of the glade, leading our horses and not riding them, and as soon as we pass the boundary of the glade, our penises will quit dripping. I don’t notice it anymore and my wife has never, not once, taken it upon herself to clean me up or stop the drip. I believe that she sees it as feeding the Goddess.”

The two couples walked out of the glade and as soon as they passed the boundary around the glade, sure enough, William noticed his penis quit dripping. Wynifred, William, and the parents dressed and soon the four were mounted and riding back to the old barn. They cared for the horses and then drove back home. Upon arriving at Alys and Gregory’s home they met for a few minutes so the final details for the church wedding could be closed out. Wynifred and William returned to their home. The long day finally over, the loving newlywed couple showered, went to bed, made love, and slept the sleep of lovers.


“Fear not. All will be well. Trust in me and in your love for each other.”

They both woke with a start. The voice was loud and yet soft and delicate. It was also soothing. Wynifred couldn’t understand the fear coursing through her body. She looked over at her husband and the look on her face concerned a confused William.

“Wyni? Are you alright?”

“I don’t know. I think I had a dream but it was more real. There was just a voice that said “Fear not. All will be well. Trust in me and in your love for each other.” It was a wonderful sounding voice but so unnerving.”

“I heard it too, Wyni. What does it mean?”

“I don’t know. I’m going to call my mother.”

Wynifred left their bed and rushed to the living room where the two always left their phones. One of their rules was no phones in the bedroom. She activated the phone and pressed one of the speed dial buttons. The phone rang several times and Wyni was about to give up when the phone was answered.

“Wynifred? What’s wrong? Is William alright?”

“Mom, something strange is going on. William and I both had the same dream, yet it wasn’t a dream; it was a voice that came to us.”

Wynifred described the incident in as great detail as she could. Then her mother spoke quietly.

“Winifred, I believe the Goddess spoke to you to prepare you for something coming in the future. She has done this to me. It helped your father and I through two very difficult times in our lives. We never knew what was coming and you will not either but it will be devastating and it will require the two of you to remember your love of each other and your devotion to the Goddess.”


It was two years later, after many glorious attempts to make a child that they went to their doctors and found that William could not give Wynifred any children. He made plenty of semen but no sperm. The two went home and cried in each other’s arms for hours, for days, for weeks.

Over the next several months, they became distant from each other to the point that each thought the other was having an affair with someone. They began to fight; they began to pick at each other over little things. Both had let thoughts of divorce enter into their thinking.

Then one night, Wynifred came to bed, late, after William had already settled in. He now slept in a t-shirt and underwear instead of in the nude. She undressed and, naked, cuddled to her husband.

“This fighting and arguing is not going to help us, William. I spoke with Mother today. She reminded me of the night the two of us woke and both of us had heard the voice tell us “Fear not. All will be well. Trust in me and in your love for each other.” Do you remember that?”

“Yes,” William answered quietly.

“We’ve both forgotten to trust in our love for each other. I want to go to the Goddess and ask for help.”

Over the years William had begun to scoff at the idea of a Goddess in the tree, let alone anywhere else.

“I’m tired of all this Goddess nonsense. You are always thanking the Goddess for this and that. When are you going to ask the Goddess for a solution to our problem?”

Wynifred retained her tight hold on her husband.

“Then, since your vows before the Goddess no longer mean anything to you, in the morning you need to see a lawyer to start our divorce.”

“Me!? Why me? I don’t want to get a divorce.”

“So, you would rather live out the next 50 years as we have been? You want to live through decades of fighting and picking at each other and crying ourselves to sleep? You prefer that?”

William lay there and mulled the words in his head. He took a quiet deep breath and sighed.

“No, I don’t want to live like that. OK. First thing in the morning. I’ll call into work and tell them I won’t be there tomorrow and we can go together.”

Wynifred wiped the tears from her face onto the t-shirt her husband had begun wearing to bed every night.

“I don’t have to be there. The lawyer won’t need me.”

“Lawyer?” William asked, confused. “What lawyer? I’m talking about going to see the Goddess.”

Wynifred took a second to let those words sink in and she squeezed William so hard.

“You do love me! You still love me!” She said amongst her sobs.

“Of course I love you. I always have and always will.”

He turned towards her and for the first time in a seeming eternity, William looked into Wynifred’s eyes and he said firmly, “Forever.”


They drove to the farm the next morning. William hadn’t paid attention to the date but definitely noticed the very early light snowfall that he had to drive through at various points in the journey. They parked near the barn and went inside to saddle two horses and then rode the horses to the great tree.

They were dressed warmly and most of the trip was spent with the horses leaving tracks in the thin layer of snow. When they passed the boundary trees and entered the glade, the ground was bare as they dismounted but the air temperature seemed to increase as they undressed. Stepping away from the horses, Wynifred gently took hold of Williams penis and they walked to the great tree. William still had his doubts but they dimmed somewhat when his penis began to enlarge and drip as he got closer to the tree.

They knelt before it and while Wynifred kept her grip on Williams erection, he took her free hand in both of his as Wynifred began her prayer.

“Goddess, we struggle. Our love is under attack by our lack of children. I so desire children with William to carry on our line and to honor you. Help us please in our hour of need.”

William said nothing, still being held back by the increase in his disbelief.

“William, are you not going to say anything?”

“What should I say? Can the Goddess make me less sterile? Can the tree cause me to get you pregnant? I’m here because you believe and I love you. I will forever.”

Wynifred slowly turned her face back towards the tree and bowed her head to the great root she knelt over and touched it with her forehead.

“Please Goddess, find a way to show William that you are real. Give him cause to believe.”

She stood and led William by his penis back to the horses. All through their time at the tree, he never released her hand. William still noticed his penis dripped all the time they were at the tree and as they walked back to the horses where Wyni finally released his manhood. They led the horses out of the glade and once past the boundary, William stopped dripping and they quickly dressed as the air temperature had dropped and there was now more snow on the ground again.

They rode back to the barn in silence and remained quiet all the drive home. At home they made dinner and then quietly sat in front of the fireplace. After dark there was the sound of the great door knocker at the front door and William looked aggravated.

“Stay here William, I’ll get it,” Wyni said with unexpected joy.

Wynifred walked to the door, removing a large grocery sack out of the hall closet. She opened the door to the shouts of “Trick or Treat!” Reaching into the sack she took out several pieces of candy and gave them to the two princesses and the goblin waiting eagerly for their tribute. The children all said “thank you” and left.

Wynifred set the bag down by the door after closing it and returned to her husband and cuddled before the fireplace.

“It’s Halloween?” William asked, uncertain.

“It’s All Hallows Eve, William,” Wyni corrected. “A night filled with the Goddess magic.”

For the rest of the evening they took turns answering the summons until no more creatures of the night knocked on their door. They went to bed, made love, and slept.


The bedroom door opened slightly and the quiet guest entered. Moving silently to the foot of the bed, the guest lifted the bottom of the sheet and climbed up into the bed. Working its way between the two legs it moved to Wynifred’s sex and using its own lubrication, began to stroke it between the hairy lips. As soon as there was enough moisture the guest pressed itself into Wyni’s vagina.

She let out a loud gasp and reached for her husband to find him gone. She lay there alone in the dark as the guest penetrated her over and over until she rose to an orgasm and could feel the guest as it ejaculated into her deeply and with a great magnitude of semen. She lifted the cover to see who her lover was and...


Wynifred sat straight up, jerking her arm from under William. He jumped up as well, startled by her sudden movement.

“What happened? Wyni? Are you alright?”

“A dream! So powerful.”

She placed her hand on her belly and seemed to feel something different.

“I’m alright, William. It was only a dream. I’m sorry to have startled you.”

“Must have been the ghosts of Halloween.”

“Perhaps. Go back to sleep my husband. I love you. Forever.”

“Forever, Wynifred.”

They kissed and cuddled and returned to the arms of Morpheus.


Six weeks later, Wynifred sat in her doctor’s office and heard the three words she prayed that she would hear some day.

“Wynifred, you’re pregnant.”

Wynifred almost feinted in the doctor’s chair. It was the answer to a prayer, but it could also be the end of her marriage. William was still sterile. She was as faithful as could be but would William believe it? She could ask him to be tested again and stall for time but she knew the real situation. She remembered the dream.

When William returned home from work, he found Wyni sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a box of tissues that she had apparently already half emptied judging from the contents of the wastebasket at her feet.

“Wyni! What’s wrong?”

“William, please sit. We need to talk.”

“Talk?”

“William, do you remember the night I woke you and said I’d had a dream; a very powerful dream?”

“Yeah on Halloween.”

“I went to the doctor today and I’m six weeks pregnant.”

William sat there and Wynifred could see the changing emotions track across her husband’s face.

“Pregnant?” William paused before asking the obvious question. “What’s his name?”

“Whose name?”

“The father. The bastard that you’ve been fucking. What’s his name?”

“William, I’ve never been with anyone than you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.