Abergwesyn - Cover

Abergwesyn

by Pastmaster

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Horror Story: A little Story of a long overdue revenge

Caution: This Horror Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   Ghost   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

“Hey pops,” Jarod said brandishing his load sheet for his next day’s run. “Why don’t you come with me tomorrow It will be like old times, just you and me on the road.”

Dale looked up from his paper, where he had been studying the racing page. He had not driven for over six years, since the heart attack. It had been a relatively mild one, but the DVLA had still taken his HGV license from him judging him to be unsafe to operate the big forty-ton articulated lorry he used to drive.

That had almost broken him and had broken his family. As an owner/operator he made good money, but since he had been unable to drive, he had lost everything. His truck had been repossessed by the finance company and the bank had foreclosed on his mortgage.

His wife stuck with him at first. Supporting him through his grief but as he slumped further and further into depression when he couldn’t find anything other than menial jobs, paying minimum wage, Brenda had had enough.

She found herself a young widower, who had a job and a house and two younger children, and moved out.

She hadn’t even bothered to tell him, or their son, that she was leaving. Jarod had found the note when he came home from school one day, while his father stared at the screens in the local bookmaker.

It had been a tough few years for Jarod. He had had to grow up fast.

He left school as soon as he could, and got a job in a local haulage yard, with a company his father used to subcontract with.

They hadn’t exactly liked Dale, he had been surly and stand-offish, but he was always reliable, and he didn’t complain when they gave him the shit runs that meant he had to drive his truck down miles of narrow country lanes rather than being able to stick to the motorways, where it was easy.

As soon as he was old enough, Jarod took, and passed his HGV test and began driving for the company. His dream was that one day he would be an owner/operator like his father. In the meantime, he earned a good wage, and was able to get a mortgage on a small house for him and his father to live in. Dale by this time had given up even looking for work, and despite only being in his early fifties, claimed disability for depression and either sat at home all day staring at the television, or sat in the local bookmakers until he ran out of money.

The only saving grace as far as Jarod was concerned was that Dale didn’t drink. That might have made him unbearable to live with.

Despite the fact they were father and son, Jarod’s and Dale’s character couldn’t have been more different. Jarod was generally a happy person with a ready smile, happy to chat and always ready to help someone in need. This was the only reason that he allowed Dale to live with him.

Jarod had had girlfriends, he was a good looking man, and very easy to talk to. It didn’t hurt that, unlike a lot of long distance truckers, he kept himself in good shape. Eventually Dale would always break up his relationships. He didn’t do it deliberately, or at least Jarod didn’t think so. He wasn’t rude or abusive to any girls he brought home, but it was the constant spectre of the older man hanging around the house that gave the girls the creeps. Also, more than one of them caught him leering at them when he thought they weren’t looking. But Jarod had taken responsibility for his old man, and it was not in his nature to shirk his responsibilities.

Dale had always been a loner, and surly. The life of a long-distance trucker had suited him because he spent most of his time alone. He was suspicious of strangers and always looked for an angle to exploit. He had not been particularly kind to his family either. They took care not to anger Dale, because when roused he sometimes became violent. He would always blame others for his violence, saying, “Now look what you made me do.” as he took out his rage on them.

They had lived in a nice house, and had nice things when he had been working, but they preferred it when he was out on the road. He didn’t like children and Jarod would have to stay well out of his way if he didn’t want to feel his father’s wrath. He wasn’t exactly abusive by the day’s standards, but he came pretty close.

When Jarod was a little older, Dale would very occasionally take him with him on the shorter runs, never overnight. But Jarod loved it. He loved being out on the road and watching mile after glorious mile of country roads pass his window. Motorways he could take or leave, but he really loved being out in the countryside.

When he was out on the road on his own, Dale would often pick up prostitutes and had contracted more than one STD in his career. The prostitutes learned to avoid him, however as he had a tendency to get rough and they knew to disappear when they saw his rig approaching.

“What do you say pops, you going to come?” Jarod pushed his father, “It will get you out of the house. Don’t forget it’s trick or treat night tomorrow night. You’ll only spend the night growling at the neighbourhood kids if you stay here”

“What’s the run?” asked Dale, his interest peaked a little. The thought of all the neigbourhood snots banging on his door demanding sweets was a powerful argument. Being the nice guy he was, Jarod would keep a big bucket of treats by the door, and hand them out on all the nights kids would come knocking, even though it was only supposed to be just one night.

“Month-end run to Abergwesyn,” Jarod said, Start early we can get there around six, They always wait for me, then we can drop down to Beulah, there’s a premier inn there – I’ll get you a room there, I’ll sleep in the truck. Then back home for tea and biscuits. What do you say?”

“That used to be my regular run,” Dale said. “They gave it me because no other fucker wanted to take a forty-footer up those backroads.”

“The same reason they give it to me,” Jarod replied. “Personally, I love it. Give me back country roads over motorways any day.”

Dale thought about his previous runs up to mid-west Wales, and he remembered the girl. He guessed it must have been twenty or twenty five years ago. He had just got his rig and was doing a run into Wales.

Twenty four years ago.

Dale tightened down the ropes over the tarpaulin covering his load. Most of the guys used ratchet straps these days, but they cost money, and rope was cheap. Once you knew how to tie the knots you could secure your load just as well with that, at a fraction of the cost.

The loading bay foreman handed him back his load sheet and smiled at him. “Have a good run” he said.

Dale just grunted and turned to climb into his truck.

“Dick!” the foreman said under his breath. He was not a fan of Dale personally, but begrudgingly admitted that he always seemed to get the job done and could often get his truck to places that other drives simply refused to attempt. So despite him being a complete twat, he always had work.

Dale pulled out of the yard, late, there had been a problem getting loaded. One of the Forklift Trucks had broken down and he had had to wait until another was available. Consequently, he was running about three hours behind. He knew he would not make it to his drop off tonight, so he resigned himself to a night out in his cab and an early morning tomorrow.

He felt his cock stiffen in his pants and he thought about where he might stop and whether he would be able to find himself some company for the night.

He had a wife and kid at home, but she was getting tubby, and her idea of being adventurous in bed was leaving the light on. He had, early on in their marriage, tried to inject a bit of variety in the bedroom and had spent the rest of the week sleeping on the couch.

She was a once-a-week girl if he was lucky, so he often sought release when he was on the road.

Just when he thought his day couldn’t get any worse, it started to rain. The rain got heavier and heavier, coming down in a monsoon-like deluge. That slowed everything down. His four-hour trip would now take closer to six, as the late afternoon traffic and the weather all contributed to his delay.

The rain continued and it was getting darker and darker. Off the main roads now, Dale was navigating the two-lane country roads that he preferred. There was the occasional car, but it had been a few minutes since he had seen one. That is when he saw her.

She was walking along the road. On the opposite side. There was pavement but the council had neglected to trim back the hedges and so their branches took up most of the space, forcing anyone wanting to walk, to do so on the road.

She looked like a drowned rat.

He wondered how and why she was out so far from anywhere, especially dressed like that.

She looked in her early twenties, with a pretty, open face and long dark hair. He guessed her height at around 5’6” and she had a trim figure, and medium sized breasts.

She wore a tight red skirt, that came to mid-thigh, stockings and red high-heels. Her small red jacket over a white shirt would be doing nothing to keep her warm. Her dark hair hung lank and dripping and it looked like she had given up trying to protect herself from the rain.

He pulled his truck to a stop about 100 yards past the girl and put on his hazard lights, waiting for her to catch him up.

She stopped as she got level with his cab, looking up at him.

“You all right love?” he asked in a jovial tone. It was not his usual way to talk to people, but he found that growling at people didn’t achieve his goals. If a bit of bullshit got him what he wanted, he would manage.

He could tell that she was biting down a sarcastic response and so he smiled. “I know, fucking dumb question. Why don’t you get in out of the rain, and we can figure the rest out?” He had already tagged her as a prostitute by the way she was dressed. What he couldn’t figure was what she was doing all the way out here.

She crossed the road, and he leaned across to open the passenger door. She climbed expertly into the cab, even in her heels. She had obviously done this many times before which confirmed his impression of her.

She sat shivering on his passenger seat. Dripping wet.

Dale reached behind him into the sleeper and grabbed his towel.

“Get yourself dry and warm” he said turning up the heating in the cab. “I’m due for a break in about 20 minutes and there’s a layby I use a few of miles up.”

He turned his hazard lights off and the truck picked up speed. The girl towelled her hair dry, and then took of her jacket. Her shirt had been made translucent by the rain and he could see she wasn’t wearing a bra. Being cold had her nipples standing out lie organ stops and Dale felt himself stiffen as he sneaked a look at her.

“You’re a long way off the main road,” he said, “What are you doing all the way out here?”

“I got picked up at the services,” she said, “Guy in a Jag, not a trucker. He said he wanted to take me to his place, and I was okay with that. We had been driving for about 40 minutes when he started laughing at me, calling me names. Next thing I knew he pulls over in the middle of fucking nowhere and kicks me out of his car. I have no clue where the fuck I am, and I haven’t seen another car nor truck for the last hour. I was just hoping to find somewhere before I drowned in all this fucking rain”

She smiled at him a little ruefully.

“I know I look like a drowned rat,” she said, “but I’ll blow you if you take me to somewhere I can find transport back home from. If you are looking for anything more, it’ll cost you.”

Dale felt his cock stiffen.

“Why don’t you climb into the back and get out of those wet clothes.” He suggested. I’ll put the night heater on, and you can get warm and dry. Your gear can dry over the vents up here.

She looked at him levelly.

“Are you on your way out or home?” she asked.

“Out” he said, “got a drop in the morning then heading straight back to Manchester.”

“For you, I’ll do £50 for the night,” she said. “No bareback, no anal. I will swallow though. You can go as many times as you can get it up between now and when you do your delivery. You drop me back at Wrexham on your way back. I’ll go £45 if you have any food. I’m fucking starving.”

“There’s a thermos of soup and some bread” he said. “That’s all I got. Ill split it with you.”

She nodded and held her hand out.

“When we stop.” He said. “Go get warm. Thermos and bread are in the bag on the shelf. Help yourself. Eat what you need, I’m not very hungry anyway.”

She climbed in the back, and he took the opportunity to look at her ass. He approved.

After a few seconds her skirt, blouse and panties were dropped onto his passenger seat. He would spread them out to dry when they pulled over in a few minutes.

His cock stiffened more, as he thought of the naked woman in his sleeper.

When he reached the layby, Dale pulled right in, putting the nearside wheels onto the pavement. It made the truck tilt a little, but he had gotten used to that. Was safer that way. Some tool had ploughed into his trailer a couple of years ago when he was sleeping, and it had been a real mess to sort out. Now he always parked as far off the road as he could get.

He needed a piss, so he jumped down from the cab, and walked to the back of the truck. Checking his parking lights were all working as he did. The left side of the truck was almost in the low hedges, beyond which was a short drop into dense thicket.

The rain had eased a little, but he didn’t waste time, emptying his bladder before making his way back into the cab of his truck. It was stifling hot in there now, but he knew he would get used to it, particularly once he got naked with the girl.

He poked his head through the curtain into the sleeper and found her sat cross legged on his bed, wrapped in a blanket. She had towelled her hair dry and was finishing off the last of the mug of soup.

She smiled at him.

“Thanks, I really needed that.” She said. “I’m Lauren,”

“Dale,” he said, thinking it was a little late for formalities.

Then her smile changed, she had recognised the look in his eye. He was no longer a rescuer or a good Samaritan helper. He was now a tom.

She placed the cup down on the shelf above the bed and then crawled forward, reaching for his belt.

It was obvious she was used to working in such confined spaces, as she had his pants open and his cock out and in her mouth in no time, sucking on him, causing him to moan in appreciation.

She held his tool in her hand sucked the head in and out of her mouth, using her lips and tongue to provide maximum stimulation to it.

She cupped his balls in her other hand, and he could already feel them tightening He knew that she would finish him off in record time.

Taking her hand off his cock, she pushed forward, and in one fluid movement took him all the way to his root. When she swallowed, he could feel the head of his cock being milked by her throat. His balls tightened even more.

She pulled back once more, used her tongue and lips again, and then sensing he was about to lose the battle, plunged back down onto his cock. At the same time, she massaged his taint. That extra stimulation pushed him over the edge and he came. His cock spasmed wildly for a minute or more, as he pumped all of his cum down her throat.

When he finished, she pulled back, cleaning him off with her tongue, planted a gentle kiss on his tip and tucked him back into his pants. The whole thing had taken less than five minutes.

She smiled up at him.

“That was to thank you for the rescue,” she said. “If you want more...”

He reached back and pulled the wallet out of his back pocket.

He handed her the notes and then threw the wallet into the small safe he had built into his sleeper. It had a combination lock and would make sure she couldn’t steal from him while he was asleep. His truck keys went in there also.

She tucked the notes into a very small clutch he hadn’t even seen her carrying, before scooting back.

“Why don’t you come lie down” she said. “We can get comfortable while we wait for your not so little friend to be ready to play again.”

Dale grinned and moved to comply. He stripped his clothes off, efficiently. There wasn’t really room to do anything else and then lay on the bed, naked. It was warm, but now he was naked the heat wasn’t stifling. It was perfect.

She lay beside him, stroking his chest hair and grinding her pussy against his leg.

Her hands were all over his body, touching and caressing, and she knew exactly what she was doing. It was not too long before Dale’s cock decided it wanted more, and rose to the occasion.

“Condoms?” she asked, and he pointed to a small cupboard.

She retrieved one and expertly rolled it onto his cock, spitting into her hand and covering his gloved puppet with lubrication, before swinging her leg over him and impaling herself on him.

She was surprisingly tight, given her profession, but she had excellent control, and even before she started moving, her internal muscles were massaging his manhood, creating some very interesting sensations. He groaned.

She raised herself up, pulling almost all the way off him, before sinking slowly down on him again, causing him to groan once more. Again and again, she moved up and down, before bringing her legs up and squatting over him. She could take him deeper this way and also bounce faster and harder.

She put her hands on his chest and started to play with his nipples, tweaking and puling at them as she pounded on his cock, gripping him tight with her vaginal muscles. It didn’t take too long before he felt his balls tighten once more, and he erupted inside her, filling the condom with his seed.

She pulled off him, holding the condom so it didn’t slip off him, before removing it and tying it off. He took it and threw it in the bin in the cab. He would empty it out in the morning.

He dozed for a while spooning the girl. It felt good to have someone young and lithe in his arms rather than being pushed away by that lardy whore he married.

It didn’t take long before he was hard again, his cock pressing up against her butt. He noticed that she had actually fallen asleep.

Slowly he started to move his hips, the head of his cock stroking over her pussy lips. Her pussy started to moisten from the stimulus while she slept.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.