Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

It had been a month since the night at his house, and he was still chasing Kelly. She wouldn’t give up the dweeb for some reason, and Zagan realized he might not win her over.

He was walking into school when Kate stopped him.

“I got an interesting call last night.”

“Do tell,” Zagan said.

“Kelly called and wanted to talk about you.”

That perked him up.

“I figured I’d struck out and should move on. It’s been four weeks since the party when I thought everything was primed to go to the next level,” Zagan said.

“Kelly has been with Tom forever, and both their families assume they’ll get married after graduation. That’s a lot of expectations to wade through,” Kate explained.

“So, what did she say?”

“She wanted to know if you were still up for double-dating and going out on your boat this weekend. She figures with you seeing me, Tom will be none the wiser,” Kate said.

“Are you still into him? If Kelly and I hook up, do you think you can keep him busy?” Zagan asked.

“Are you pimping me out?” Kate asked with a bit of heat in her voice.

“I would be the last person to tell you what to do. All I’m asking is, are you into him or not? If not, I’ll have to devise a Plan B.”

Kate looked at Zagan because he confused her. They’d been having sex at least four times a week since he returned this summer. She was positive that he was also hooking up with Fatima and some girl who worked at Five Guys, and there were probably others.

The confusing part wasn’t that he could juggle so many women. It was that they all wanted sex and not an emotional commitment. Kate never imagined that she would be doing the type of stuff she did with Zagan with anyone who hadn’t at least put a ring on it.

But somehow, Kelly seemed to push his relationship buttons.

“Before I answer that, I have a question of my own. If you get Kelly to be yours, will you continue to want to hook up?” Kate asked.

“Somehow, I think Kelly’s the one for me. I would understand if you don’t want to help me get her. I would keep our thing going because I think we both have a good time,” Zagan said.

She smacked his arm.

“You’re so stupid sometimes. I’m asking because I don’t want to burn down what Kelly has if this is just you wanting to put your dick in her for some male ego gratification. If it’s just casual, then I’ll pass.”

“And if I’m serious, do you want Tom?” Zagan asked.

“I think Tom is exactly the guy I should be going out with. So, yes. I am willing to help you with Plan A.”

“I’m not going to make any forever promises because I’m not sure how Kelly feels about me, but I want to see where it goes,” Zagan admitted.

“Then I’ll set it up,” Kate said.

“I think I’d better invite my stepsister and Chris. She decided to go to the dark side, and they started dating.” Zagan said.

“What does that mean?” Kate asked.

“It’s because Lucy claimed she would never date a jock. That’s Briana’s thing,” Zagan said.

“Kelly is planning for this to be a sleepover. Are you sure your parents are okay with that?” Kate asked.

Zagan had a good chuckle over that. They didn’t advertise his dad being a satanic priest, but if Kate had known, she would see why that was crazy talk. Stuff other parents cringed at, his dad encouraged. If Zagan wanted to throw a full-blown orgy, he would receive an attaboy.

“My parents won’t be a problem. I recommend you not have Kelly’s or your dad calling to talk to mine. They might not like his attitude toward your virtue.”

“Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll tell Kelly this weekend is a go, then,” Kate said, then left.


Tom joined Zagan for lunch that day. Chris noticed and steered Lucy to another table so the two boys could talk.

“Kelly told me we’re going out on the boat Saturday and spending the night,” Tom said.

“Yeah. I think it’ll be a fun time. Kelly and Kate are best friends, so we should do more stuff together. I’ve also invited Chris and Lucy,” Zagan said.

“Sounds like a good group. But I have to ask: I know you could have the pick of girls here at Bernhard College. I was wondering why you picked Kate?” Tom asked.

“Most of the girls I would be interested in, like your Kelly, already have guys. Kate has been my neighbor for years, and we used to hang out during the summer. When I returned this summer, I saw she was now all grown up. And you’ve seen her ... she’s not too hard on the eyes,” Zagan said.

“I just never thought she would be your type. She seemed to only date football players,” Tom said.

Zagan nodded.

“And I’m more the loner who rides motorcycles. Honestly, I would think she was more your type than mine.”

Tom absorbed that last comment for a moment.

“I get it. I read vanilla, but I guess I have just enough edge to make Kelly happy,” Tom said.

’Keep telling yourself that,’ Zagan thought.


Tom felt uncomfortable after his talk with Zagan. Zagan had admitted that if Kelly wasn’t dating him, he would go after her. He’d also said that Tom was more suited to dating Kate than Zagan was. Tom worried that Kate might be in a bad relationship. Since she was Kelly’s best friend, he felt he should have a quiet word with her.

That was how he found himself at Kate’s house after he dropped off Kelly.

When he rang the bell, Kate answered.

“Hey, Tom. I didn’t know you were coming over.”

“Uhm, yeah. I was hoping we could talk.”

She let Tom in and led him to her bedroom. Tom noted that she had shut the door. He worried that she might get into trouble having a boy in her room, but he let it go.

“So, what’s up?”

“Are you sure Zagan is the right guy for you? I get the feeling that he’s only after one thing,” Tom blurted out.

“That’s sweet, but I can take care of myself. Plus, it’s really none of your business,” Kate said.

Tom put his face in his palm. This wasn’t going how he envisioned.

“Sorry, that was out of line. It’s just...”

“That you think Zagan is interested in Kelly,” Kate said.

Tom sighed and nodded. He then checked out Kate, who was sitting Indian style in a long t-shirt. Her long, muscular legs were on display, and he could see a hint of yellow that had to be her panties.

“Well, I shouldn’t tell you this.”

“Tell me what?” Tom asked.

“Look, you know me, and I consider you a friend. I would never do anything to hurt Kelly ... but...”

“But what?”

“Kelly has the hots for Zagan.”

“Why?” Tom asked.

“For the same reasons I go out with him. He isn’t hard on the eyes, has a lot of experience, and is rich.”

“Fuck,” Tom said as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “He basically told me at lunch that he would go out with her if I were out of the way.”

Then Tom had a thought and gave Kate a desperate look.

“Did something happen between them at the last party?”

Tom had passed out while they were playing that sexy game. If Kelly had gotten anywhere near as drunk as him...

“Tom, I really can’t say.”

“I knew it. She’s acted differently since that night, and I thought she was embarrassed that I got so drunk. But it all makes sense now,” Tom said.

“I didn’t say anything did happen,” Kate said.

“And bless you for being a good friend to Kelly. But I can read between the lines,” Tom said, showing her his perspicacity.

“All I know for sure is that Kelly kissed and touched him when they went out for coffee. That was before the party. I have no idea what happened when they went to his bedroom after you were out of it,” Kate admitted.

“Touched him? Went to his bedroom?” Tom sputtered.

“Just through his pants, and if anything more had happened, she would have told me,” Kate said.

“You don’t really believe that, do you?”

“We’ve never kept secrets from each other before. I can’t imagine she would start now.”

Tom had to admit she had a point. The problem was, he was starting to think he didn’t really know Kelly anymore. And even if it were just kissing and touching, that wasn’t something you did when you loved someone.

“I have to do something Saturday to stake my claim for Kelly, or I might as well just give up,” Tom said.

“The two of you have history. Zagan can’t compete with that,” Kate said.

“What if I stole Zagan’s woman from him? Maybe he would see how much this hurts and back off. I could kiss you in front of him,” Tom said.

“Have you ever kissed anyone besides Kelly before?”

Tom had to think about it. Before he said anything, Kate said, “We might want to practice so that we make it look believable, or Zagan will laugh you off the boat.”

Tom flinched at that.

“Then let’s do it.”

“Do what?”

“Practice. Like, right now,” Tom said with a determined look.

Kate got a mischievous look on her face.

“You’re such a bad boy. Come here and lie down on the bed.”

She patted a spot next to her. Tom went to the place she indicated, and as soon as his head hit the mattress, Kate’s lips were on his. He froze for a moment until he felt her tongue brush his lips. Out of habit, his lips parted, and he found himself in a passionate make-out session.

Kate half-crawled on top of him with her thigh squarely on his growing bulge. His hand had a life of its own as it reached down and slid up her inner thigh, and he discovered that Kate was wearing a thong.

Instead of backing away when he inappropriately touched her, Kate kissed him harder.

Tom’s fingers slid under the string, explored her sex, and began to give her pleasure. He sank his middle finger into her slot and pushed it in. He could feel her getting wet, and her lower lips began to get puffy with desire. Tom had gotten Kelly off this way, so he felt somewhat confident. When Kate moaned, his ego got a boost, and he became more aggressive.

She reached for his cock and worked to release it from his jeans. When it was free, she began to jerk him off. It was Tom’s turn to moan.

He made a grunting noise, and his cock exploded.

“I’m so sorry, so sorry,” Tom said as he shot cum all over her and her bedspread.

Kate laughed until she saw the look of horror on his face.

“Oh, baby. I take that as flattery. You think I’m so hot you can’t control yourself, right?”

“Yeah, but it’s happened before.”

She grabbed his face and made him look her in the eyes.

“But it’s not like you can’t get hard again, now is it?”

“I never thought of that before. I figured after I came, it was over, and I’d missed my shot,” Tom said.

“Well, you have missed your shot tonight ... but ... I think now you can kiss me in front of Zagan and Kelly and make them believe it. And next time, we jerk you off so you get the first one out of the way before we try anything more. You’ll perform like a champ when we do that,” Kate promised.

“Thanks. You’re a lifesaver,” he said and meant it.

“Now you’ve made a mess. Don’t you think you should have to clean it up?”

Tom looked mortified as he jumped up to do just that. That look changed to lust when Kate went to her dresser and got another long t-shirt. She just changed in front of him, so he got a chance to see her naked. When she glanced at him, she had a tiny smile to let him know she’d done it on purpose.

He smiled back but got back to work cleaning up his cum before it stained the bedspread.


Tom found Zagan and Chris busy getting the boat ready. Kelly and Kate had gone into the house to talk to Lucy.

“Dude!” Chris called out.

Zagan met him at the side of the boat and gave Tom his hand to help him on board. It was a big cabin cruiser, and Zagan gave him a quick tour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.