Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

Tom hated football season. If his girlfriend wasn’t the head cheerleader and insistent that he come to the games, he would’ve passed. But on home-game days, they had a routine. Before each game, he would take her to his house, and they would make out. Kelly claimed the excitement of the game made her horny.

He filled his backpack with stuff he planned to work on over the weekend, then made his way to the parking lot. As he walked outside, Tom saw her talking to someone next to a flashy silver motorcycle.

’Fucking Zagan,’ Tom thought as his eyes narrowed.

“What’s going on?” he asked when he got close.

“Tom!” Kelly said as she flinched, which meant she’d been caught at something.

“Nothing much. We talked about you guys joining Chris, Fatima, Clare, and me at my place after the game. I don’t really feel like the football party where it’ll be a madhouse,” Zagan said casually.

’He is fucking smooth,’ Tom had to admit.

“You hate those parties. Doesn’t this sound like it would be more fun?” Kelly asked.

’If Zagan wasn’t going to be there, then yes,’ Tom thought.

“I was thinking we could play some ‘get to know you’ games, order some food, and play some music. Just something casual,” Zagan said.

Kelly looked at him expectantly until he finally agreed. Zagan got on his bike and roared out of the parking lot. On the ride home, Kelly was quiet.


Kelly stared out her window as she relived what had just happened.

Zagan had parked in the last spot in the lot so his motorcycle wouldn’t get dinged up. She’d seen him walking toward it and followed. She couldn’t help but notice how hot his butt looked in his leather riding pants. Kelly caught up with him as he was about to put his helmet on.

“Don’t those pants get hot?”

“I saw my share of bikers go down this summer, and to avoid the pavement from tearing off half my ass, I will suffer through,” Zagan said. Then he added, “Hello, gorgeous. I can’t wait until we can find some alone time. Maybe I could give you a ride somewhere.”

She could feel herself getting both excited and fearful at the same time. She’d seriously thought about what he’d said the other day. How did she know Tom was the right guy if she had no other experience?

“Tom is taking me to his house.”

Zagan leered at her, “For a bit of alone time before the game?”

He’d gotten closer to her when he said that, and Kelly suddenly was very self-conscious about what she should do with her hands. They wanted to touch him all over, but they were in the middle of the parking lot. Someone would see and tell Tom.

Before this could go any further, they heard Tom’s voice and jumped.


As soon as they walked into the house, Tom grabbed her boobs through her cheer sweater. This was much more aggressive than he had ever been before.

“I bet Zagan would give his left nut to trade places with me. I’m with the hottest girl at Bernhard College.”

Kelly was secretly pleased with his change but concerned that he brought up Zagan.

“What’s your problem with him? Zagan is just my lab partner. Besides, he’s going out with Kate.”

“I see how he looks at you, and I think you see it too. Tell me you haven’t thought about him,” Tom said as he continued to play with her tits.

“I like him, but not the way I like you,” Kelly said.

He grabbed her hand and said, “Come with me.”

“Take your uniform off. I want to see what every guy in the stands will be dreaming of tonight when they jerk their meat,” Tom said.

“What’s gotten into you?!” Kelly asked.

“Hopefully, I’ll get into you.”

He could see that he might have gone too far, but something told him if he waited much longer, Zagan Rothchild would replace him between her lovely legs.

Kelly hesitated, and then her face transformed into ‘Sexy Kelly.’ She slowly stripped, giving him a show as she wiggled out of her garments. When she was done, Kelly was only wearing her bra and panties.

“Now the bra.”

Tom thought of his new forceful self. Before, he’d let Kelly set the pace, and what had that gotten him? A random hand job now and then. Maybe a quick make-out session. The one time she was going to allow him to fuck her, he’d embarrassed himself by cumming right before he reached his goal. That wouldn’t happen again.

She hesitated but gave him a sexy look as she licked her lips. Her bra came undone, and her breasts were exposed. Tom felt his dick get hard at the sight. Kelly really was out of his league. He nodded at her panties, and she bent over and pulled them down her thighs to expose her womanhood.

She left him breathless.

“Now undress me,” Tom said with a smirk.

“If you want this, you’ll just have to undress yourself, stud,” Kelly said. She sauntered over to his bed and lay down on her side so she could watch him strip.

“Time’s money. Chop, chop,” Kelly teased.

He quickly took everything off and stood before his striking girlfriend, giving her the full-monty shot. Tom was pleased when her eyes were glued to his dick. He’d read in a man’s magazine that doing some manscaping would make him look bigger. He’d borrowed his dad’s beard trimmer to whack back the forest of hair that had been there yesterday. Tom was proud of his handiwork.

“I love what you’ve done. It makes me want to suck your cock,” Kelly announced.

“Prove it,” Tom said.

“Careful, bossy, or you’ll be sucking your own cock,” Kelly said, sounding irritated.

“Sorry. I just thought you’d like it if I took charge,” Tom said.

“I do, but I won’t be told to do a sexual act,” Kelly said.

“Will you please suck my dick?” Tom asked.

She giggled.

“Come here, big boy. I want to try out your new dick,” Kelly said with a big grin.


Kelly stopped Tom before he got into bed with her.

“Do you have protection?”

“Yes. I have three condoms in my pants pocket,” Tom said and turned to get them.

“No need. I just wanted to make sure in case ... you know,” Kelly said.

Tom walked over to the bed and crawled next to her, where their lips met.

“Go down on me, Tom,” Kelly said to take charge.

He twisted around and put his head between her legs. Kelly reached out and pulled on his cock to give him encouragement. When his tongue snaked out and brushed her clit, Kelly wrapped her lips around his bulbous head. They both whimpered.

Since this was his first time, Tom’s performance was wanting, but it didn’t matter. Just knowing that he was finally using his tongue on her was enough. She would have to find some decent porn to show him that the dog-lapping approach wasn’t optimal.

On the other hand, she had sucked his dick a few times over the summer. So she knew to keep a tight grip on the base because ... wait for it ... he slammed his hips forward to try to stuff his cock as deep as it would go.

Kelly, in turn, thrust her hips toward his face so she could grind on his tongue.

“Just like that, but harder,” she coached.

Tom used the flat of his tongue to rub up and down her slit, which caused her to start to lose her mind. He, in turn, began to rapidly pump his cock between her lips like it was a race to see who would cum first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.