Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

Zagan finally figured out who Kelly’s boyfriend was. He actually had an introductory history class with him. Tom was the brainiac, the teacher’s pet who answered all her questions. Kelly hadn’t said if she would go out with Zagan yet; she kept putting him off. So he decided to sit next to his competition.

The night before, when he and Kate hooked up on his boat, she’d filled him in on the Tom and Kelly saga. He got the feeling that Kate wished Kelly was out of the way so she could date the dweeb. He started hatching a plan to get them both what they wanted.

“Zagan.”

Tom turned and looked at him, confused.

“My name is Zagan,” he said as he reached across the aisle to shake Tom’s hand.

“I’ve heard of you; my girlfriend is your lab partner. I’m Tom, by the way.”

“Tom, I wanted to talk to you because you seem to have a handle on all this. Kelly has already agreed to tutor me, and I was hoping you would do the same. I want to make sure I get good grades, so you would really be helping me out,” Zagan said.

Tom appeared clueless. Kelly obviously hadn’t talked to him about it.

“I was thinking we could do something either tonight or tomorrow. A kind of get to know each other and see if it will work. Maybe grab a pizza and some beer and chill,” Zagan said.

“Uh, yeah, sure,” Tom said.

“Great. Talk to Kelly and let me know when. We can do it at my house if you like. I have the whole upstairs to myself,” Zagan offered.

“Where do you live?”

Zagan told him, and he could see Tom recognized the area because he did a double-take.

Then Zagan added, “Kate Evens lives next door to me. Maybe she could join us so I don’t feel like such a third wheel. I have a supply of condoms, so no one runs out if the mood strikes us.”

Tom flushed bright red.

Class started. Zagan would have to thank Kate for sharing the condom tidbit.


Fatima returned to school that day, so Zagan and Chris invited her to lunch.

“I heard you stopped by my house yesterday. I think my little sister wants to play matchmaker for us. My mother would like to meet you.”

Chris smirked at him. Zagan wasn’t the meet-the-parents kind of guy—nor was Chris, but most of them didn’t give Zagan the evil eye like Chris seemed to get. Zagan might have to revise that, though, now that he had long hair and a motorcycle.

“We’ll see,” he said, kicking that can down the road.

He wasn’t looking to get a girlfriend just yet. Plus, it would already be awkward banging both the Preet sisters casually.

“I was wondering, since I can’t skip football, whether you might be down for taking our lunch somewhere more private?”

Zagan spotted Kelly and Tom entering the cafeteria. They seemed to be in a heated conversation.

“How about you kids go have some fun? I need to deal with something,” Zagan said.

Fatima and Chris left him alone at his table. When he caught Tom’s eye, he waved him over. Kelly didn’t look happy ... at all.

Tom tilted his head toward his pissed-off girlfriend, which caused Zagan to just shrug like who could figure out women. Instead, the two lovebirds went to a corner table and had a heated discussion.

“Proud of yourself?” Kate said as she joined him.

“I think everything is going rather well. Thanks for the condom info. I thought he was about to have a stroke,” Zagan said, filling her in on their conversation.


Bernhard College had study rooms with computers and printers in them. Chris signed out the last one at the end.

“You have to promise not to tell anyone,” Fatima said.

“Not a word, I promise,” Chris said as he booted up the computer and turned on the webcam.

He spun his chair sideways and spread his legs. He lifted his butt as Fatima pulled his jeans and underwear to his knees to free his 7½-inch cock.

Earlier, he’d adjusted the webcam for the perfect angle to capture the action.

He was thrilled that her eyes never left his cock.

“It’s that time for me. Would it be okay if I just blew you?” Fatima asked as she grasped his shaft and moved her hand up and down his length.

“I’d love that.”

She leaned forward, stuck her tongue out, and licked his length. She did that until she had his entire tool wet. Finally, her lips encircled the tip and then eased tightly over its crown as her tongue lightly flicked at it.

Chris let his head fall back and closed his eyes. This was the fucking best way to spend his lunch hour.

“Am I doing it right?” Fatima asked, wanting feedback.

“Hell, yes. Keep doing that.”

With that said, he reached for her head and pushed it back onto his knob. He kept his hand on her head to encourage Fatima to speed up her efforts. They didn’t have all day, even though he wanted it to last forever.

She couldn’t deep-throat him, but when his tip pressed against her throat’s entrance, Chris nearly came because he knew she was trying.

Chris lasted nearly twenty minutes before he felt his balls tighten. Fatima had started out tentatively, but as she gained confidence, she became much better at giving head. He would download the video and add it to his spank bank of clips of him having sex with other girls.

When he got close, he took charge, and his hips started thrusting upwards. He placed both of his hands on the back of her head.

“Swallow it! Take it all,” he gasped. “Fuuuck, swallow my cum!”

They both moaned as Chris pumped his load into her mouth. He looked down as Fatima swallowed three times while his cock continued to cum.

“That was amazing,” Chris said as he pulled his cock free of her lips and stuffed it back in his pants. “We need to jet, or we’ll be late for class.”

“Was I good?” Fatima asked.

“You were the best. I’ll figure out some other times we can sneak off,” Chris promised.

“I’m glad you liked it.”

The bell rang, so Fatima left him alone. He attached the video to an email and sent it to himself and Zagan. He then deleted it from the computer. Knowing the geeks, they would find it and wank off. He usually wouldn’t mind but wanted his time with Fatima for just him and Zagan.


Zagan waited in the parking lot for Kelly because he’d seen Tom leave without her. It seemed there was trouble in paradise. He smiled when he saw the cheerleaders begin to file out. He started his bike and rode over to where she would see him when she came out.

Kate came out, and a tiny grin touched her lips. She was walking with three other girls on the team.

“Hey, Zagan. Kelly’s talking to Coach. I promised to give her a ride, but my dad needs something. Can you give her a lift?”

“No problem.”

Over the next few minutes, the parking lot emptied until it was only him. Kelly ran out, looking for Kate.

He rode up next to her.

“Kate had to do something for her dad. I offered to give you a ride.”

She gave him an unreadable look.

“If you’re a good girl, there might be a coffee and pastry in it for you.”

He could see that Kelly wanted to say ‘no.’

“If I had any money, I would call an Uber.”

Zagan handed her his helmet.

“Just a coffee and pastry. Nothing else,” Kelly said.

He nodded, so she put the helmet on and climbed onto the back of his bike. Zagan got half hard when he felt her arms circle his midriff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.