Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

Fatima hadn’t shown up to school for the past two days, so Zagan decided to go to her house and check on her. Chris had football practice, so he gave Zagan the address. Zagan rode his cycle to the new development and was impressed with all the McMansions they had built. He personally wouldn’t want to live there because of all the construction but to each their own.

Zagan rang the doorbell, and a girl who had to be Fatima’s younger sister answered. What surprised him was that she had red hair that had to be dyed. It wasn’t that it was a color that had never been seen in nature, like some ‘redheads,’ but Zagan knew of her Indian heritage. He didn’t remember ever seeing one with natural red hair. The next thing he noticed was that she looked upset.

“Hey, sugar. What’s wrong?” Zagan asked.

Ignoring his question, she said, “What do you want?”

He held up his hands because he wanted to show her that he meant no harm.

“I go to school with Fatima, and she hasn’t been around the last couple of days. I was just stopping by to check in with her.”

“Oh. She and my parents went to check out universities. She got wait-listed at Harvard, but they asked her to come to campus for an interview, which she thinks means she has a shot at getting in. While they’re there, she wants to check out Yale, Dartmouth, Brown, and Princeton.”

“That’s an impressive list.”

“My sister is the smart one in the family. Everyone has high expectations for her. That’s why she gets to go to the fancy school.”

“Hi. I’m Zagan,” he said as he held out his hand.

She took it and gave him a skeptical look.

“Zagan, as in the mythical fallen angel who commands thirty legions of demons in Hell?”

“My parents are fucked up, but the very same.”

“Nice to meet you, Zagan. I’m Emily. Come on in,” she said as she stepped aside.

This house reeked of new money. It was designed to flash their success.

He checked out Emily more closely and saw that she was an incredibly sexy yet innocent-looking girl.

She wore a wonderfully light short skirt that showed off her long, smooth legs. Emily was quite pretty with blue eyes that must have come from her mother, and her tight top clearly demonstrated that she had young, firm breasts. She had undone the top two buttons to show off her burgeoning cleavage. She looked very much like Fatima, just the younger, wild-child version.

Something that concerned him was she’d obviously been crying.

“So, what’s up with your eyes?” Zagan asked.

“I don’t understand boys.”

“Well, I’m one. Want to sit down and talk about it?”

She eyed him warily but finally led him to the kitchen and gave him a drink so they could talk.

“So, is it guys in general, or a certain guy that has you upset? If you want, I can go kick his butt for you,” Zagan offered.

That brought a tiny smile, but she shook her head ‘no.’

“Can I really talk to you? This is something my sister would have no idea about because all she does is study and be a good little girl. My mom would just ground me and tell me I’ll figure it out when I get married,” Emily said in a rush.

“Sure, but you should know up front that I’m a guy. We sometimes give sketchy advice,” Zagan said to add a warning label in case he talked out of his ass.

He thought that he’d amused her, but she decided to tell him anyway.

“With my parents gone, I figured it would give me a chance to invite Dan over. Stuff was going well until he slid his hand inside my shirt and bra. Somehow, I didn’t think he really liked me and was just seeing how far I would let him go. So, I sent him home. He called me a little girl, and that when I grew up to call him.”

“Good instinct because if I’d been Don...”

“Dan.”

“Whatever. I would have tried to go much further. You have a tight little body,” Zagan said.

Emily’s face went the cutest shade of pink.

“Tell me, how far have you gone with a boy?” Zagan asked.

“I guess I’m technically not a virgin. I lost it to a rent boy because I assumed he knew what he was doing. But he claimed my ... uh ... down there was too tight, and breaking my cherry was too much pressure. He shot all over my stomach after only two strokes.”

“Hate to say it, but cumming too soon can happen.”

“Has it ever happened to you?” Emily asked.

He wanted to laugh but decided to be honest.

“My first time was a bit of a disaster. Luckily it was with one of my friend’s older sisters, and she knew how to handle it. She sucked my cock until I got hard again, and I did much better.”

“But it hurt.”

“It can, the first few times, but if you do it enough, it’s wonderful. There’s a reason everyone is doing it. You just need to find the right guy, someone you can trust, and have them teach you,” Zagan said.

“Could you maybe teach me?” Emily asked.

Zagan thought every guy had a fantasy like this. But there was one big problem. Was Emily too young?

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen.”

“You’re not just saying that? You’re not like really fourteen?”

“I can prove it. I just got my driver’s license,” she said as she bound off to get it.

Sure enough, she’d just turned eighteen. Even so, there was something he had to make clear.

“If I teach you, you have to keep this to yourself. No telling your best friend or sister. It could cause trouble for both of us if it gets out.”

“How old are you?”

“Nineteen.”

“Girls are more mature than boys, so in reality, I am older than you are,” Emily said to state something that was probably true. “Plus, I know better than to talk about that stuff.”

“Last question?”

She gave him an impatient look.

“When exactly is your family getting home?”

“Late tonight. We have hours,” Emily said.

“Where do you want to do this?” Zagan asked.

“You said last question,” Emily said with a smirk. “Let’s go to my room.”

He expected a little-princess suite with pink walls and stuffed animals on the bed. What he found was something more adult, but not too much more. She had posters of classic rock bands like Linkin Park, Korn, and Blink-182.

As soon as they were in the room, Zagan pulled Emily to him but had her face away. That way, he could spend some time kissing her neck and nipping her ears, which got her used to him touching her.

He let his hands begin to roam and let them do everything but touch her tits. Zagan could feel her body tremble in frustration. He unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and pulled it off, and she gasped when he was able to unsnap her bra clasp, and it fell open.

Zagan bit her shoulder to distract her from the fact that he now had both hands on her tits. Her breathing started to get heavy. She liked what he was doing to her.

Becoming impatient, Zagan reached down and undid her jeans.

“Take them off, along with your panties,” he ordered.

It was telling that she didn’t hesitate. He leaned down, kissed her ass, and then swatted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.