Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

Something had changed in Zagan since he returned from his uncle’s. He was always horny and so much more forceful with girls. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror to see if there were any apparent changes, but he just saw himself gazing back in the mirror. Maybe he’d gained a few pounds of muscle, but that was it.

Granted, he was able to get laid in Switzerland at his stylish boarding school, but those were girls looking to score themselves a rich or famous future husband. An ordinary girl like Lucy would never sleep with him on a casual basis like they had been doing for the past week.

Then there was Kate. She gave up her virginity without a second thought. That was so out of character that he doubted they would believe him if he told anyone what they were doing every afternoon. Her father was Abel Evens, the minister at the Baptist church. She’d been saving her virginity for when she got married.

Today he was meeting two friends whom he hadn’t seen all summer, Theodore ‘Teddy’ Hampton III and Chris Dudley. Teddy’s family was loooaded. They owned a Canadian timber company headquartered in London, just across the border. He’d been Zagan’s roommate at boarding school.

Chris was a local friend who would join Zagan at Bernhard College next week. Their friendship was rather unusual because Chris was a total jock. While he played linebacker on the football team and catcher for baseball, Zagan’s after-school activities centered around smoking a bit of weed and playing video games. But somehow, they really liked each other.

Those two would be the perfect guys to help him figure this out.


They met at Five Guys for burgers. Zagan made it a point to be thirty minutes early because the rule was that the last guy there had to buy. When he walked in, he saw his two friends grinning from a table in the back corner. He knew what they all wanted: a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and shakes. Teddy liked a banana shake, Chris wanted salted caramel, and Zagan always ordered Oreo cookie.

After Zagan ordered and paid, he joined them while their food was being made.

“I like the new look. Is that a new bike I saw you ride in?” Chris asked.

“It’s a BMW S 1000 RR. My uncle gave it to me, and the club gave me the riding gear.”

Zagan then caught them up on what had happened all summer.

“You seriously had to fight several times a day?” Teddy asked in disbelief.

“I imagine it was what gladiator school used to be like. But in this case, it was bikers kicking my ass. It was either learn how to fight or die.”

“I heard your old man married his side piece. How’s that going?” Chris asked.

“I tried to move in with my mom, but she said she was starting a new life ... without me in it.”

“That sucks, but she was always into herself,” Chris said.

Zagan hadn’t realized that until just now, but Chris was right. His mom always put herself first when he was growing up. He assumed it was part of them being Satanists. Zagan had always heard that Satan represented all so-called sins that lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.

“I guess I should have known better before I told my dad and his new wife’s family exactly what I thought. That led to my ass-kicking summer.”

“Yeah, well, you know what they say about hindsight. Anyway, I like your long hair; it suits you. I bet that dressed in your leathers, you can pull pussy without a problem,” Teddy said.

“I didn’t get laid all summer until I came back. In the last few days, I’ve had more sex than in the entirety of my life. I think I’ve developed some kind of magical spell or something that makes women want to hop on my dick.”

A girl brought them their food and only had eyes for Zagan. In all honesty, Teddy was better looking with his blond hair and blue eyes. When he grew his hair, he looked like a Norse God. Chris was no slouch with his jock thing going. He was a large, muscular Black man.

On the other hand, Zagan might best be called pretty. His friends teased him because he didn’t need to shave and had been mistaken as a girl on more than one occasion while growing up. It wasn’t until recently that he’d gained a rock-hard body. The fantastic part of it was he really didn’t deserve it. He never worked out except to occasionally go swimming.

“Go write down your number for me and when you get off,” Zagan said.

“Okay,” she said and scampered off.

His two friends both turned to him with a look of disbelief.

“Are you a pod person?” Teddy asked.

“Yeah, seriously. When did you get game enough to pull that off?” Chris asked.

“I know, right?”

“We have to test this somehow,” Chris said.

“I know how. Prissy,” Teddy said.

Zagan groaned. If there was one person on this planet who hated him, it was her. She was Teddy’s girlfriend and claimed that Zagan took up too much of his time and was a bad influence. Zagan had no doubt that when they got married—and they would—he would be banned from their house.

“I’d be afraid to put my cock in her mouth because she would bite it off,” Zagan said.

“She might,” Teddy agreed.

“Then she would be the perfect test.”

“What would I have to do to prove this is something other than just dumb luck?” Zagan asked.

“She willingly fucks you with me there,” Teddy said.

“Dude! Seriously?!” Chris asked. “If you saw Zagan plowing your girl, you’d want to kill him.”

“I don’t want to fuck up our friendship,” Zagan admitted.

“If she goes for you, I’ll stand right there and watch you fuck her and cheer you on. It’ll mean you have a magic cock, or something, and you can get us all laid. Besides, I don’t like how she treats you,” Teddy said.

Chris looked at Zagan to mentally communicate that Teddy was full of shit. But Zagan put the odds of him bagging Priscilla Autry in the ‘no way in hell’ category.

“I want to be there, too. If he does her in front of both of us, it has to be true,” Chris said.

While eating their lunch, they planned it out. Zagan wouldn’t be surprised if Prissy stabbed him with a kitchen knife before they were done.


Teddy hadn’t told Prissy he was bringing the guys over because she might have left if she’d known. When she saw Zagan, her eyes became hooded. Chris pushed his way in and headed to the kitchen.

“I’m going to make popcorn so I can enjoy the show,” Chris announced.

This was going to be a disaster, Teddy decided.

“Hey, I have to tell you something,” Zagan said to Teddy.

Chris stopped in his tracks, sensing the show was about to begin.

“What’s that?” Teddy asked, showing no emotion.

Zagan took a step into the apartment and closed the door behind him. Prissy frowned at him.

“I want to fuck your girlfriend.”

The room went silent. Teddy almost burst out laughing because of all the ways to prove his ability to get a girl into the sack, this was probably the worst approach ever.

Before Teddy could even say anything, Prissy laughed in Zagan’s face. Secretly, he was relieved.

“Fuck off, Zagan. I have a real man to satisfy my needs.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe you disrespected my girl like that. Get the fuck out of here.” Teddy said.

Chris gave up on popcorn and took a front-row seat on the couch.

“I know you want this,” Zagan said as he reached down and cupped his package.

Teddy had to give his boy props for having the balls to say that with a straight face. Prissy, in turn, looked like her brain had locked. Of all the things to ever come out of Zagan’s mouth, that wasn’t even in the realm of what was possible, in her experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.