Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

After her mom and stepfather had left for work, Lucy heard Briana leave the house as well.

Lucy had tossed and turned all night and needed coffee to start her day. She walked downstairs in an oversized t-shirt, her preferred sleeping garb.

She saw Zagan eating a bowl of cereal as he smiled back at her suggestively.

“I love that look on you.”

“Thanks, but you shouldn’t have those thoughts about me.”

“I’m just saying you look sexy.”

“But we can’t. I’m your stepsister.”

“Well, I think those rules went out the window last night. I’m almost positive that your sister boned my old man,” Zagan shared.

“Ewww,” Lucy said as she scrunched up her nose.

“I agree. He looked like one of those old German tourists wearing a Speedo. Some things shouldn’t be seen in public, and my dad’s fat ass and beer gut are two of those.”

“Did she really?” Lucy asked.

“I think so,” Zagan said as he got up and gave her a hug.

He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, “You have a nice pussy that’s calling for me to play with it.”

“You should have knocked.”

“As you should have,” Zagan said to remind who had invaded whose space first.

Lucy felt her face flush.

He reached down and cupped her ass.

“And those titties are to die for.”

“Stop! You have a girlfriend,” Lucy said as she tried to wiggle free, but he was too big and strong.

He picked her up and planted her ass on the table, then pushed up her t-shirt until her breasts were exposed. He leaned forward and buried his face in them as he began to kiss, lick, and nip them. Lucy’s head fell back as she forgot she was supposed to be fighting him. She gasped as he quickly pulled down her panties, lifted her legs over his shoulders, and started eating her pussy.

“This is so wrong,” Lucy moaned.

She groaned as he tongue-fucked her and then sucked in her breath as his fingers slid in. He found her G-spot and began to attack it as he sucked and licked the rest of her sex. She began to spaz out when he found her clit, and it didn’t take long for her to cum ... hard.

Lucy was in a daze as he pulled away for a second. Then, in the back of her mind, she realized what was next. She looked down and found that he’d released the Kraken, and it was closing in on its prey. He plunged his monster cock into her needy little kitty a moment later. She was utterly filled as she realized that he was fucking her.

Lucy didn’t want this—or so she told herself—until it started to feel good. What a fucking slut she was, letting her stepmonster fuck the shit out of her right where they ate. If Zagan’s big cock hadn’t touched spots she hadn’t even realized she had, she might have had the willpower to stop him. But her greedy pussy began to involuntarily grip his cock every time it pulled out.

“You’ve got a snapper there. Keep that up, and I’ll shoot my load way too soon.”

Lucy could feel an orgasm building again. It would be too embarrassing to come while being fucked by her stepbrother, so she tried to get him to cum first. The problem was that Zagan liked this game and began rapidly thrusting short, shallow strokes into her depths.

Eventually, he won, and she came on his dick. He rewarded her by pumping a bucket of cum deep inside her.

When he was done, he pulled out to unstop her pussy.

“Shit. I came a lot. I sure hope you’re on the pill,” Zagan said as he pulled back up his shorts. “If you get the itch, let me know.”

“I won’t,” Lucy said as she grabbed a handful of napkins to sop up the mess he’d left.

She lay on the table as he left. She was so confused that she didn’t know if she should be in tears or smiling from ear to ear.

Then she got mad when she saw him get on his cycle and drive to Kate’s house next door.

“That asshole is fucking us both on the same day!”

Then the image of his big cock plunging into her neighbor’s willing body made her pussy quiver. Who could blame him for wanting that?


The following morning, Zagan appeared as she finished loading the dishwasher.

“Good morning, Zagan.”

Without a word, he came over and kissed her. Before Lucy could react, Zagan lifted her t-shirt over her head to leave her in just her panties. He spun her away so he could reach around and toy with her tits as he nibbled on her neck.

“Not again,” she moaned.

When she didn’t fight him off, he pushed his hardening cock against her backside.

“Your body is made for this. Damn, I love how you respond to me,” Zagan whispered in her ear.

His words caused her to have a whole-body shiver, which he took as a good sign.

He slid a hand down the front of her panties, and soon his thick fingers were working on getting her ready. When he finally pulled his fingers out, her pussy was sopping wet. He turned her back around to face him. He wanted more today.

“Pull my cock out and suck it.”

She looked down at his bulge and then into his eyes. He raised his eyebrows to let her know he was waiting. A trace of a smile touched his eyes when she willingly reached down and freed the monster in his pants.

“Have you ever done this before?” he asked.

“Once, but he was much smaller.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.