Stepmonster - Cover

Stepmonster

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Zagan is a fallen angel who, unbeknownst to him, becomes the subject of a wager between God and Lucifer. He is to be reborn with no memory of what he really is. He will live his life as a man, and he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell. It looks like Hell will win out when his new stepsisters label him the Stepmonster.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   School   Paranormal   Demons   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Size   Halloween  

Zagan had been kicked out of Heaven over a misunderstanding. It all started when a group of angels gathered. What happened can best be described in the writing of Enoch 7.2: “And when the angels, the sons of Heaven, beheld them, they became enamored of them, saying to each other, ‘Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.’”

God had not been pleased and expelled a number of angels, now called ‘the fallen,’ from Heaven. Though Zagan wasn’t part of that group, he was forced to join his brethren in Hell, where he became a general in Lucifer’s army.

After six or seven millennia, even the most devout fallen had become restless. Zagan wanted a change, anything to break up the monotony of Hell. A human might compare it to driving in rush hour traffic for fifty straight years, but it had been thousands for him.

He’d heard a prayer. A satanic priest and priestess wanted a baby, one touched with the devil’s blessing. On a whim, Zagan granted their wish with a twist included, as usual. He entered the wife’s womb so he could be reborn.

Unbeknownst to Zagan, Lucifer learned of his plan and added his own twist. Zagan would live his life as a human with no knowledge of who he was until he reached the age of twenty.

God saw what happened and appeared to Lucifer.

“Zagan had always been one of my favorites before he fell. Because of that, I would make you a wager.”

“I do like a good wager,” Lucifer said. “What do you have in mind, Old Man?”

“That if Zagan lives his life as a man, he will be given the same chances men have. If he lives a pure life, he can be returned to my service in Heaven. If not, he would fall under your sway in the service of Hell.”

Lucifer had a real belly laugh.

“What’s so funny?” God asked.

“When he turns twenty, all his powers as an Angel will return ... along with his memories. The memory that will tip the scales to my favor is the one of your henchman, Michael, using his sword to cut his wings off.”

“You dare question Me?”

Again, Lucifer laughed and said, “Have you so soon forgotten how I got here?”

“Do we have a bet?” spat God impatiently.

“We do,” Lucifer said, and God disappeared.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.