Dogsitting - Cover

Dogsitting

by killer bishops

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Fiction Sex Story: Nadine Mulkerrin takes a dog sitting job to pay bills in Hollywood. Christina Hendricks is the client.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   .

This story is entirely fictional

“Always be positive. Always smile. Always look your best. Take every opportunity you get and you’ll make it one day.” Nadine Mulkerrin kept repeating it to herself. They were the words of her agent, Scott, and they were trying to inspire her after a difficult few weeks.

Nadine had moved to Hollywood three months ago to try and make it big. She always knew it would be tough but wasn’t prepared for this. She hadn’t even got one audition yet and was running out of funds. People here were all competing for the same thing and it was ridiculously competitive.

It was no surprise then that she had taken a slightly unusual job to see if she could get a small foothold. At short notice, someone needed a dog sitter and Nadine jumped at the chance, hearing who it was for.

KNOCK KNOCK

Nadine kept repeating the words in her head. “ ... positive ... smile ... opportunity.”

The door gently swung open. Even though Nadine knew who it was going to be, she was still stunned as she was greeted by the biggest, most amazing cleavage she’d ever seen. It was like being greeted by two bazookas. The young woman had to make sure to lift her eyes and head so she would stop staring. An equally beautiful smile was waiting for her.

It was the stunning Christina Hendricks. She had stunning natural wavy hair which she allowed to sit over her shoulder. She had piercing blue eyes which just highlighted every aspect of her perfect face. She wore red lipstick which complemented her hair and outfit nicely.

Christina wore a tight white corset and blue jeans combination that showed off all her voluptuous curves. She topped it all with black platformed peep toe high heels with red in the sole.

The superstar gave Nadine a warm smile almost apologetic as she what Nadine was wearing.

“Scott asked you to do this didn’t he?”

Nadine nodded, still in awe of the woman in front of her.

“Always be positive. Always smile. Always look your best. Take every opportunity you get and you’ll make it one day.” Christina repeated the mantra.

“He’s not wrong you know. Look what it’s done for me.” Christina opened her body in a way that showed her glamour but also invited Nadine to look at her huge luxury home.

“But maybe he could have said you maybe didn’t need the makeup, dress and heels for dog sitting.”

Nadine’s heart sank a little. She’d worked hard to get even here. But Christina wasn’t being harsh, she was being kind and did sense Nadine’s disappointment.

“Tell you what. We’ll talk when I get back,” Christina drew a smile before she had to go, gently brushing past Nadine. The redhead turned as she made her way to the waiting black limousine.

“ZuZu is upstairs and Triscuit is in the kitchen. Just try to keep them apart. ZuZu is in heat and Triscuit is a little...”

SLAM

The heavy limousine door was shut, cutting Christina off abruptly.

As Nadine was wondering what Christina could have said, she found herself still in awe of just having been in Christina’s presence. She was so lovely, and kind, and welcoming and sexy.

Nadine thought of Christina’s huge tits which were virtually pushing themselves on to her when she opened the door. A grin crossed her face as she momentarily thought of her head buried in between them, before quickly realising she had a job to do. What had Christina said again?

Nadine looked down at herself. Perhaps her stunning strapless yellow dress with high leg line was more suited to red carpet than dog sitting. And the black peep toe platform high heels were certainly not practical, but it is what Scott had told her to do.

Another smile came over Nadine’s face. She and Christina Hendricks had the same agent. And look at how famous she was. Nadine would certainly be happy with this or even half of it. And if some nights dog sitting in a glamorous dress was what it took, she’d do it.

And if she got to work with Christina’s tits ... eh Christina Hendricks in something then she’d like that too. Nadine gave a giggle as she wondered internally why she kept thinking of Christina’s enticing chest.

Trying to put it out of her mind, Nadine focused on the job she was here for, the dogs. She set off for the kitchen, her designer high heels making a loud echo-y click on the solid marble floors as she made her way though the house.

The commotion was obviously heard by ZuZu who came bounding down stairs. ZuZu was one of Christina’s cockapoos and had a cute brown coat. Nadine stopped to introduce herself as she knelt and gaze ZuZu an affectionate nuzzle under the jaw with her hand.

“Hey there. I’m Nadine and I’ll be looking after you tonight...” The dog responded happily, angling her head to get maximal comfort from Nadine. “You’re a cutie aren’t you?” Nadine lauded, feeling the relaxing thrill of having a loving pet beside her.

The dog let out a little happy yelp as Nadine continued to lavish rubs on the dog’s cute face.

A bark came from the kitchen and suddenly ZuZu sped off.

Then Nadine remembered. Keep them apart.

The young Brit stood up and immediately trotted through to the kitchen as fast as she could on high heels. She was just in time to see the two dogs circling each other excitedly.

“No!” Nadine commanded as ZuZu presented herself to Triscuit, another cockapoo, but had white fur with black spots. He would have been equally as cute as ZuZu had he not been so turned on right now.

The pair ignored Nadine who moved over and was just able to interject with her high heel as Triscuit tried to mount ZuZu.

Not to be deterred they moved slightly and tried again. This time Nadine bent over and pulled Triscuit up. She felt his hard cock brush her hand as she did so, remembering it had been a while since she’d felt deep inside her.

“Come on guys, if we could just stop...” Triscuit was wriggling and squirming in her grip, rubbing his hard cock as best he could on Nadine’s hand. She tried to reposition but he broke out and ran off, ZuZu in hot pursuit.

Nadine raced after the pair, trying to make sure they didn’t copulate on her watch. She got back to the hall but could only give further chase as the pair ran up stairs. She could hear the strange sound oh high heels on hard floor mixing with little paws echoing through the large house.

“What a night,” she breathed as she followed the pair into a bedroom.

The two dogs then began to play and circle once more which allowed Nadine a moment to grab ZuZu before she was mounted again. Without further thought she let the dog back outside and closed the door, leaning on it in relief as she thought her problem was solved.

BARK BARK

Triscuit stood on a large bed now looking a mix of sad and annoyed. Nadine was kind hearted and was keen to console him but couldn’t have him give ZuZu puppies.

“I’m sorry boy. I just don’t think your owner would want to come home to a pregnant dog. I know it’s tough when you’re all excited.”

BARK BARK

Nadine did know how tough it was. She’d wanted a one night stand to relieve stress last week but it didn’t happen. And her vibrator just wasn’t quite cutting it. She wanted to feel cum inside her. It must have been similar for Triscuit.

BARK BARK

Nadine looked at the dog standing on the bed, his doggy cock hard and ready. “What if I just...” Nadine stopped herself. She had thought of jerking Triscuit off, giving him a release. “No I shouldn’t.”

BARK BARK

This bark seemed happier, more encouraging. It was as if Triscuit knew what Nadine was thinking.

Nadine’s heart sank. She was such a kind hearted person and she ached inside seeing this cute cockapoo struggling with his urges. She thought for another second.

“Ok then ... just one handjob! And you better behave after!”

BARK BARK

Nadine gave a smile as warmth spread in her chest. She enjoyed being kind and she enjoyed seeing Triscuit happy.

The young Englishwoman went over to the bed and hopped up on it, curling her legs underneath her. She snuggled up to Triscuit, and reached round his body, hugging him tight while she searched under his body for his cock.

As soon as her fingers clasped the stuff rod in her hands, she felt Triscuit give a shiver of excitement.

BARK

Slowly Nadine started to run her hand up and down the shaft, making sure she got from tip to balls. It was slow at first, as she let her fingers and palm explore every intricacy of the surface.

Nadine felt the dog stiffen, clearly turned on by her touch.

“I’m told I give great handjobs,” Nadine said happily. “It’s a skill.” Nadine laughed, realising she really loved doing it well.

BARK

“Now we get a bit faster,” she said as she sped up. “Adding in a little twist sometime to keep you focused.”

BARK BARK

Nadine got faster, feeling more and more turned on. “You’ve got a nice big hard cock, don’t you?”

BARK

Nadine really started to wank off the cock as best she could, responding to Triscuit’s little twitches.

“You’re going to cum for me, aren’t you? Shoot that big load right into my mouth.”

The words shocked Nadine that she was so cum hungry that she’d take a load from a dog. But there was nowhere else for it to go.

She jerked a bit faster, almost trying to pull the cum from Triscuit’s balls.

BARK

Triscuit started to quiver and his cock twitched.

Nadine lay down on her chest and positioned her mouth just millimetres from the tip. She managed to keep stroking the shaft, giving it everything so she could get the most cum.

“That’s it Triscuit. I want to taste that hot dog cum!” Nadine was now lusting after it. The young star was totally turned on by what she was doing and was desperate to really please her partner. “Let me have it all!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.