Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 9: Walking the Streets of Astyanax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Walking the Streets of Astyanax - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

In her incredibly heightened state of distinctly feminine arousal, the streets of Astyanax were like a meat market of potential sexual delicacies to the elf maid. Everywhere Morgan turned her head, she saw yet another figure that stoked the rising fire which had been kindled deep in the pit of her lower belly. For someone who had never so much as thought about a man as the object of anything resembling sexual desire, her body’s reaction to the seemingly endless parade of ruggedly masculine adventurers milling about the city’s streets this evening was enough to send the elf’s mind spinning.

A tall blonde human fighter walked past her, just close enough that Morgan caught a whiff of mingled sweat, leather, and steel. Looking the man up and down like a slab of beef, every bulging and corded muscle visible through the sweat-slicked tunic that clung to the man’s broad chest and shoulders was burned into Morgan’s mind as surely as an image being chiseled into stone. Her knees actually buckled slightly, the man’s sheer masculinity almost overwhelming Morgan’s senses, fanning the flames of lust which now burned brightly within her. The elf’s heart thundered so hard in her small chest, she thought the sound would deafen her.

The interior muscles of her pussy contracted as a wave of pleasure rolled over her, sending shivering cascades of tingles across every inch of skin. Morgan realized that she was unconsciously walking in such a way that her thighs were rubbing together, each step causing her outer labia to rub ever so slightly against one another. Not only that, but the plug lodged deep in her ass was constantly asserting its presence, the involuntary contractions of her internal muscles as she walked tightening around the plug’s smooth coldness — which served to enhance and complement the almost continual current of mind sensation running across her cunt.

Fuck me! her mind practically screamed. If it was any brighter outside, I bet everyone would be able to see my ... p-pussy leaking from under my skirt. I don’t think I’ve every been so horny.

“There’re definitely some prime specimens on display tonight, no doubt. If I still had a body, I’m sure I’d be feeling it too. Like, look at that wolfkin over there. I never got the chance to fuck one of them before I got cursed into this armor, but I’ve always wanted to feel one of their big fat knots filling me up. You know, when one of them cums inside you, they can just keep cumming and cumming and cumming, just filling you up with hot cum that’s all trapped in from the knot, because—”

“Haaa!” Morgan cried out softly, her face now beet red as her mind filled with the image of an enormous canine cock shoved deep within her web pussy, spewing an unceasing stream of cum deep inside of her womb.

Despite the general level of noise which pervaded the street along which Morgan walked, her sudden exclamation — along with her clear look of distress — did not go entirely unnoticed by the fellow adventurers crossing paths with the elf. Not that anyone said anything, but the looks spoke loudly enough for Morgan to understand. This too was something completely novel to the elf, because the looks she was getting were completely and fundamentally different from any she had received during her prior life as a boy.

These were not looks of concern, at least not once the viewer got a good look at the sheer amount of milky white elven flesh that was on display under her skimpy outfit. The emotions clearly written on the faces of these men was clearly the evidenced the lust which hungered inside each one as his eyes roamed greedily over Morgan’s supple limbs, tight stomach, and smooth curves. As a boy, Morgan had naturally undressed more women than he could have counted with his eyes. But, this was the first time the elf had ever been on the receiving end of such ostensibly lewd gazes.

Rather than feeling any kind of shame or disgust as being so blatantly sexually objectified, Morgan was more than a bit shocked to find that this attention only served to turn her on even more.

Every time her own eyes met a those of a clearly lust-filled man who had just been not-so-covertly ogling her, Morgan felt her heart skip a beat. Her pussy practically hummed with excitement, her internal muscles working furiously, as her vaginal canal involuntarily squeezed against itself, seeking to somehow pull in something to fill the emptiness that the elf so desperately needed to plug. The actual plug in her ass continued to work its magic as well, her anal sphincter constricting tightly with each step, and far more so as she snuck fleeting glances at the more attractive of her onlooking admirers — the cold steel sending shivers of excitement through her small body that continued to resonate perfectly with the waves of excitement already pulsing through her now sopping cunt.

The elf was about to say something snarky back to the the magical armor currently taking the form of the very butt plug — and cute Japanese schoolgirl outfit — but all thoughts of Cassie were temporarily driven out of the young elf’s mind when she felt an enormously strong hand grip her shoulder. Morgan looked up into the face of the towering figure of the man whose hand now rested atop her bare shoulder, the roughness of his calloused palm sending a fresh wave of shivers down the perfectly smooth skin of her bare arm. As soon as her light green eyes locked onto the warm brown orbs set deep under this stranger’s heavy brow, Morgan lost the battle she had been fighting with her own body.

“Are you alright?” the man asked her, his deep voice clearly showing concern at her odd behavior.

Tears of the purest pleasure rimmed the elf’s emerald eyes as the wave of a small orgasm — but an orgasm nonetheless — washed over her, temporarily eclipsing Morgan’s mind in its flood of pleasure. A jet of clear fluid ran down the insides of her thighs as her pussy spasmed wildly beneath her skirt. Morgan moaned softly, biting her lower lips in a vain attempt not to be too obvious about the intense waves of sexual distress washing over her body while she looked into the eyes of this undeniably handsome stranger, whose mere touch had brought a culmination to the wonderful cluster of new feelings Morgan had been experiencing during her walk through Astyanax’s streets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.