Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 8: Behold, a Magical Girl!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Behold, a Magical Girl! - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The figure that emerged from the chrysalis of pastel illumination was hardly recognizable as having been Morgan only moments prior. And, although the elf certainly felt different, he had no idea just how extensive Cassie’s transformation had been until the magical light subsided enough for him to see a full length mirror standing directly in front of him. In truth, Cassie had transformed part of herself into a large rectangular kite shield. But, the shield’s perfectly polished steel surface served just as well as any mirror in Aeternia, giving Morgan the chance to drink in every detail of the changes which had just been wrought.

Is that ... me?

“You betcha, kiddo! What do you think of the makeover? Personally, I think I did a pretty good job. I mean, if I was a guy, I’d totally fuck you.”

This time, Morgan hardly even recognized himself in the reflection. Cassie’s transformation was so completely and totally dramatic, that at first the elf did not even realize that it was a reflection, but was wondering who this extremely cut looking elf girl was. His eyes roaming from top to bottom, Morgan was struck by the radical change in his hair. The shaggy gender-neutral mop the elf had worn before was now replaced with a hairstyle that more strongly resembled Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon than anything else.

How ... is this my hair!?

His adorable little face — which itself looked distinctly for feminine — was now framed with feathery bangs, and the rest was pulled up into a pair of racketball sized bun on either side of the top of the back of his head. However, the length of the ponytails sprouting from each bun was what astounded Morgan the most. Each gracefully curling length of thick pastel blue hair reached nearly to the elven fighter’s ankles, which was a far cry from the shoulder-length hair he had sported just moments ago.

“Actually, it’s a little bit of you and a little bit of me,” Cassie said casually. “The bangs and buns are all yours, but the tails are mostly extensions — which technically falls enough under the aegis of ‘clothing’ for me to be able to manipulate as part of the whole ensemble. You like it?”

Like it? I love it! I mean ... I look JUST like Sailor FUCKING Moon!

The hair alone was not the only aspect of Morgan’s new look that was reminiscent of one of the Sailor Scouts. Drinking the rest of his body, Morgan marveled at the sheer amount of femininity which it exuded. His arms were even more slender and delicate looking than they had been before, just as his hips and thighs were distinctly more curvy. Running his hands over these new curves, Morgan gasped in amazement as he felt a pair of breasts beneath his top. They were small budding mounds, to be sure, but they were definitely boobs — which had most certainly not been there before.

The color palette of his “sailor suit,” as Morgan bracketed the outfit in his mind, was still predominately light green with gold accents. However, in place of a simple dress, he was now dressed in a two-piece ensemble that simply oozed sexuality. It was all the freshly feminized elf could to to stop himself from striking pose after sexy pose in the mirror, admiring the graceful curves of his transformed body, all of which were clearly evident in the revealing clothes which Cassie had chosen for him.

Morgan went so far as to do a twirl in front of the mirror, to get the full effect from the new clothes. The top was styled similar to the classic sailor outfits worn by legions of anime magical girls, with the exception in this case being that the garment’s cut was far too revealing to be mistaken for a school girl’s uniform. The bottom of the midriff came just to the bottom of the elf’s ribcage, leaving the milky white flesh of his waist clearly visible. Likewise, the cut around the bust was deep enough to show quite a bit of cleavage from the small — but perky — breasts which had grown during his transformation.

The pleated green skirt he wore beneath this was extremely short, just barely covering the elf’s suddenly curvy ass. He wore a pair of white stockings that came just up to mid-thigh, leaving a beautiful six inch gap of curvy white flesh between the top of each stocking and the skirt’s hem. Each foot was covered in shoes that looked like slightly more rugged versions of ballet slippers, with green laces that crisscrossed up past his knees. The complete effect of the transformation in not only his outfit, but also his body did not only make Morgan look like a magical girl — the elf was damned if he did not feel like one too.

“There’s one more surprise for you,” Cassie’s voice purred in his mind. “Life up your skirt, and take a peek at what you’re packing underneath now...”

His heart thundered within his small chest with such vehemence and force that Morgan was sure that Marilyn would be able to hear it outside of the tower. He knew that something had changed down there, but his mind had seemingly danced around the question until this moment. And, now that the time had come for this grand revelation, Morgan felt like his little heart would just about burst from mingled fear and excitement at what he was going to find. Slender fingers hooked along the skirt’s hem, tentative at first, but then a surge of adrenaline rushed through Morgan’s body and he threw the front of the miniskirt up with a flourish.

He should have expected this, but the elf could still barely believe the evidence of his own eyes — or rather, her eyes.

True to the overall form of the completely oversexed outfit in which Cassie had dressed the elf, Morgan wore no undergarment of any sort under the extraordinarily short skirt. Beneath the smooth and hairless pubic mound, where there should have been a small cock and balls, there was now the most adorably puffy pair of pussy lips that Morgan had ever had the privilege to see. All of the strength went out of Morgan at that revelation. Still holding the skirt up, the elf dropped to her knees, incapable of doing anything other than to simply stare in wonder at the seemingly miraculous culmination of Cassie’s transformation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.