Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 6: Creation of an Elven Butt Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Creation of an Elven Butt Slut - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

When the haze of Morgan’s mind-shatteringly intense anal orgasm began to fade, the first thing he noticed was a completely different kind of system alert blinking softly in his visual periphery. As expected, the alert showed the loss of a mind-break point following the orgasm, which made sense to the elf given that Marilyn was, like himself, a first level character. However, the alert also showed that the lost mind-break point was — through some mechanism he assumed must be bound up with the way Cassie “fed” off of his sexual pleasure — converted into two spell points which had apparently been assigned to Cassie herself.

MP to SP Conversion Successful!
-1 MP (4/5) from Morgan
+2 SP (2/-) into Magical Item

Interestingly, although the alert did indicate that Cassie’s spell points must have been reduced to zero prior to this recharging, it gave him no indication whatsoever as to her maximal capacity for storing magical energy. The notion that, as an obviously extremely powerfully enchanted sentient item, her pool might not actually have a limit, was certainly an interesting hypothesis. However, as intriguing as such a proposition was, the clarity which had begun to illuminate Morgan’s conscious mind dimmed almost as quickly as it had begun to first shine.

Despite having just filled Marilyn’s mouth with what certainly felt like an enormous load of cum, this orgasm had apparently only served to wet the elf’s appetite for more. Not only was his small cock already once again rigid inside the steamy confines of the paladin’s mouth, but he was even more so filled with a strange new urge — one which he had certainly never experienced prior to today. As incredibly erotic as it had felt to have Marilyn pull the plug out of his ass, the small elf now found himself longing to once again be filled.

Only now that his ass lay empty did he realize that the entire time leading up to that pivotal moment, there had been a low-grade tide of pleasure, lapping almost imperceptibly at the edges of his mind, but which was nonetheless there all the same. It was not simply the direct physical pressure that the plug had applied so expertly to his prostate, nor the simple stretching of his anus. More than that, it was the sense of being filled up by something other than himself — the feeling of being brimming with an otherness in this most private of places.

If you had asked him even earlier that very day what he thought about butt plugs, the elf probably would have screwed up his face in at least mild disgust. But now? Morgan found himself wanting nothing more than to feel something, anything, shoved back inside his ass to fill him back up again. With a degree of sheer lewdness that he could hardly even begin to fathom, the elf found his body practically begging Marilyn to fulfill this taboo desire. The elf’s body cried out so palpably and viscerally that his asshole itself was winking, opening and closing in time with his swiftly beating heart, imploring the paladin to shove something inside.

“See?” Cassie’s interior voice purred, pouring into the elf’s mind like an intoxicating vapor. “I told you that you’d like what I had in store for you. I got what I needed, well a little bit of it, and you found a whole new kink to start exploring. I’d chalk that up as a win-win situation, don’t you think?”

You’re right, Morgan thought back at the sentient magical object. I’ll admit that I was MORE than a bit nervous about that, but ... wow. I mean, shit, if you’re really inside my head then you know EXACTLY how good that was for me.

“Exactly! So, as long as you just keep trusting me to guide you along the right path, then this relationship will be super good for both of us.”

That’s fair enough, I suppose. Although, I’m no—

What Morgan was going to “say” was that he was unclear what Cassie meant about following down a path. Her verbiage carried with it the hints of some kind of progression, and although the elf was still way too horny to start thinking logically about things and picking apart her wording, that little voice in the back of his mind was still advising caution. It was telling him that something about Cassie was off, and that there was some kind of distinct danger to the elf if he agreed to go along with whatever nebulous scheme she had tucked up her proverbial sleeve.

That said, the shimmer or rationality at the forefront of Morgan’s mind was giving him quite the opposite message. Sure, he had never before even considered doing anything sexual with his ass. But, true to her word in every way, Cassie had been one hundred percent truthful in that he had enjoyed this immensely — and that was really underselling it. Morgan was certainly not consciously aware of the internal process which had been triggered by this first anal orgasm, but his body surely knew that it hungered for more. However, his “words” to Cassie were interrupted by none other than the beautiful blonde paladin who had just worked his little cock and ass like a pro.

“Wow!” Marilyn slurped, struggling to talk with her mouth still full of elf cum. “You’re still hard!?”

“P-P-Please...” Morgan moaned, his attention how entirely focused on the voluptuous blonde paladin towering over him, making the elf feel very much like a small child. “I need ... m-m-more...”

Lifting his hips up as high off the ground as he could, Morgan’s hands sought out his own ass, tentatively at first, but then more boldly spreading the milky white cheeks apart, presenting his tight rosy asshole to Marilyn. Although the elf did not know quite what he was hoping for the paladin to do, his body knew that it wanted something done to this newly discovered center of sexual pleasure. It was still not something that Morgan was ready to vocalize or even imagine in any kind of fully fleshed out detail in his mind’s eye, the notion still being far to terrifyingly new.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.