Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 5: Trust Me!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Trust Me! - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

W-What kind of ch-changes? Morgan asked, although in truth he believed he already knew the answer to that question. Are you t-talking about ... f-f-feminization?

“Oh, no, not at all!” Cassie exclaimed easily. “Well, may be a little bit, so, yeah, actually you could maybe call it that. But, really, it’s not a big deal. I mean, if the idea of dressing up in a pretty dress bothered you that much, I doubt your cute little elf cock would be as hard as it is right now. Remember, kiddo, I’m not just in your ass. I’m in your head too. So, trust me when I say that I won’t even suggest something that you’re not ready for. I’m super great with boundaries, consent, and all of that bullshit.”

Morgan’s insides churned with indecision at the suggestion. He wanted to balk at her suggestion that this kind of feminization was something that he desired, with some corner of his masculine ego feeling the need to defend itself from these charges. However, his body was telling an altogether different story, and affirmed Cassie’s suggestion entirely. Not only was the elf’s small cock still painfully hard, but the more he thought about the nebulous black box of “feminine sexual energy” that Cassie apparently needed to extract from him in order to power herself up, the harder he seemed to get.

It was bad enough now that Morgan was already having difficulties keeping his hands away from the silky panties to start playing with his cock. He was already leaking enough precum to have created a dark stain on the bulge in his panties made by the throbbing erection he sported. And, if that was not bad enough already, he was still feeling echoes of the intense surge of pleasure that had followed from the ever-so-slight tug that he had given to the butt plug before Cassie revealed her presence. The two sources of yearning were, he realized, sapping quite a bit of his mental acumen at the moment. But, at the end of the day, this was a fantasy world into which he had been inexplicably thrown. So, what could a little bit of playful feminization really hurt?

Let’s s-s-say I was okay with it, how ... s-s-specifically would that work? I mean, I still have a ... d-dick...

“Well, for now, all I’d really need from you is for you to get off from doing something that a girl would do. While that would definitely preclude things that directly involve that adorable little dick, it still leaves us with plenty of options to work with. So, if there’s something that you might be a little shy or hesitant about starting off with, we can definitely find something that’ll work for both of us. How’s that sound?”

I ... don’t really have much experience with sex at all, to be honest. I mean, if you’re really in my head, then you should know that by now. So, it’s not like I’ve got some big catalog of things I know I either like or don’t like. But ... I d-don’t think I could EVER do ... it ... with another guy. I mean, I’ve only ever been interested in girls.

“Oh, don’t even worry about that! Totally not necessary! Like I said, we can definitely work with your current limits, and find a way to get everyone what they really want out of this.”

A small voice in the back of Morgan’s mind was telling him that there was something wrong with what Cassie was saying. But, in truth, the elf was way too horny right now to try and figure out what that was. With every passing second, his body was screaming louder and louder that it needed to cum. And, if Morgan did not do something about it soon, he was legitimately worried that he might just fire a load off in his panties, completely hands-free.

“In fact,” Cassie purred. “I bet that if I were to help you wake up this pretty gal who’s spooning you right now, that we could convince her to do something that would definitely do the trick, and get me back up to a reasonable power level. And, since we already saved her life, I’d be she wouldn’t really even need much convincing. I mean, what girl wouldn’t go totally wet for a cute little stud that literally saved her from living out the rest of her days as a goblin cum dump, right?”

Like ... what?

Morgan was supremely nervous about the prospect of doing anything with Marilyn, as his sole sexual history consisted of the single “training” round he had gone through with the faerie during his initial orientation to the game. And, as amazing as that first time had been, it had definitely felt more than a bit perfunctory. So, the idea of getting to do something sexual — even if it had to be something weirdly feminine — with a beautiful girl like Marilyn sent his heart thumping and his little elf cock throbbing.

“Trust me! I’ve been inside your head long enough to know that you’ll totally be into this.”

Okay ... I’ll trust you THIS time. Let’s consider this the second part of a trial run of our partnership. You DID totally come through during the battle, so at the very least, I owe you the opportunity to give this a try.

“That’s the spirit, kiddo! Now get a load of this...”

Turning his head to look behind him, Morgan watched as a crackle of pink electricity arced from his ass — presumably emanating from the plug nestled deep between his milky white cheeks — snaking its way around the soft curves of the nude paladin currently spooning him while she slept. Although Marilyn did not immediately wake, the elf could see her entire body become subtly radiant with a light pinkish glow that pulsed around her as the electric current Cassandra generated snaked its way around the paladin. And, although Cassie had not told Morgan the specifics of what this newly presented ability of hers would do, its effects became apparent almost at once.

“Mmmm,” the paladin moaned, her lust-tinged voice still heavily laden with sleep.

Slowly at first, Morgan felt Marilyn begin to writhe, grinding her soft body against his. It was not apparent at all to the elf if his companion was awake or had been cast into some kind of erotic dream, but as soon as her hand slid down to find his crotch, any such concerns evaporated from the young fighter’s mind in a flash. His silky panties already tented by his painfully stiff erection, Marilyn’s deft fingers slipped easily underneath the smooth fabric, seeking out the hard little rod beneath.

“Ahhh!” Morgan cried out softly, unable to contain his elation as Marilyn’s soft fingers wrapped around his shaft.

Already slick from having spilled so much precum, the paladin’s fingers danced effortlessly across the elf’s small cock. She stroked him slowly, the tips of her fingers reaching down to fondle his tightly drawn balls at the bottom of each stroke, while her thumb expertly rubbed under the edge of his glans at the stroke’s top. Morgan felt like his cock was on fire, the whole of his sensorium focused on this one part of his body, with every slight motion sending the elf’s mind spinning into its own depths, awash in paroxysms of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.