Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 18: One Month Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: One Month Later - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cassie ducked her head into the inn’s room that she and Morgan had rented the night before, checking to see if the elf had finished with her morning routine. The two of them, elf and succubus, had been traveling together for the past month, ever since Morgan freed Cassie from being imprisoned within a magical suit of armor, and had herself come to be the new owner of the armor — a powerfully magical artifact which gave the elf wide array of powers which it had leeched from the succubus during the decades during which she was bound within it.

While the pair certainly appeared to be an odd couple, a fast friendship had been struck between the two girls.

Similar to the succubus from which the armor originally derived its powers, in order for Cassie to wield them, the armor needed to be fed on a daily basis. Most important of these abilities, to the elf, was the power to maintain the state of constant magical transformation effected by the armor, which had reshaped her body from that of an somewhat effeminate elven boy into a fully feminized girl’s body which was more aligned with the soul inhabiting it. This spell was simple enough for the armor to maintain, but required that Morgan continually feed it.

“You done yet, squirt?” the succubus asked.

A quick appraisal of the scene taking place inside the bedroom showed Cassie that Morgan was still in the midst of her morning refueling of the armor’s magical reservoir. In what had become a rather typical daily routine for the pair, Cassie and Morgan would select a few men in whatever in they happened to be staying in that night, cast enchantments on the men which stripped them of the desire to do anything but fuck, and herd them back into their room so that they could both feed on them until the spells wore off in the morning.

When Cassie had left the room earlier in the morning, fetching her customary mug of coffee to sip while she watched the sun rise, the trio had been sleeping in a sweaty pile atop the sheets, all three of them completely exhausted and drained from the night’s escapades. However, apparently the small elf had managed to find a bit more juice in the men, rousing them for what the succubus assumed must surely be the last round that their bodies would be capable of handling without a solid week of recuperation and abstinence.

“You look like you’re just about ... full at least,” Cassie giggled, her eyes roaming hungrily over the trio of glistening bodies, their flesh smacking noisily against one another in a room that positively reeked of cum and pussy.

The only sounds that issued forth from the dark chamber was the squeaking of the large wooden bed frame combined with the rhythmic slapping of bodies together, interspersed and punctuated with grunts and groans of pleasure from all three participants. The tiny elf was on her hands and knees, getting filled from both ends by a pair of beefy looking adventurers, both of whose eyes still glowed with the telltale pink hue indicative of Cassie’s enchantment. And, despite having fucked the elf and succubus into the wee hours of the night, their faces both were filled with expressions of the purest unbridled lust.

The blonde haired man, Jason, his broad back and chest crisscrossed with dozens of battle scars, was eagerly thrusting his slender but quite long cock into Morgan’s mouth and straight down her throat. In the past month the elf had spent living not only as a girl, but also fucking as one on a daily basis, she had grown exceptionally skilled in deepthroating. Now, her gag reflex was scarcely more than a faint memory, her throat easily stretching to accommodate cocks nearly size of her exquisitely slender forearm. Taking full advantage of this fact, Jason fucked her face with as much vigor as me might a well worn pussy, his balls slapping noisily against the elf’s chin, streams of spit frothing out the sides of her mouth as she gurgled around his hard shaft.

At the other end, Marcus, a short but incredibly broad shouldered dwarf whose body had the rough dimensions of a square that was carved entirely of muscle and sinew, stood in a deep squat behind Morgan. He was balls deep in her cunt, his thick cock thrusting in measured but powerful strokes, sending his large balls smacking hard against the elf’s engorged clit each time he bottomed out inside her. He had a thumb lodged deep inside Morgan’s ass as well, and used it to grip her hips like a handle, pulling her back and down onto his cock at the same time he thrust his own hips forward, compounding each stroke’s power to send sharp arcs of pleasure coursing through Morgan’s tiny body with each moment of impact between their bodies.

“Grahhh!” Jason moaned, clutching desperately at the sides of Morgan’s head, sinking his fingers deep into her unbound mass of pastel blue hair as he bottomed his cock out inside her throat.

Cassie looked on in amusement as his balls, which rested atop the elf’s delicately white chin, tightened and pulsed, his cock pumping load after load of hot cum directly down Morgan’s throat and into her stomach, bypassing her mouth entirely. Morgan moaned around his cock, clearly savoring the serving of semen she was receiving. The succubus could see the elf’s throat work as she swallowed down each spurt of cum pumped out by Jason’s cock, her own hands gripping his ass cheeks tightly, keeping her mouth locked tightly in a perfect seal around the base of his cock so as not to lose a single drop of the precious fluid.

Semen to SP Conversion Successful!
+2 SP (26/-) into Magical Item

After a few more shuddering gasps as he emptied his balls, Jason fell back from Morgan onto the bed, his cum and spit slicked cock popping out of her throat and mouth and a slurping sound as thick globs of their mingled fluids which the elf had not managed to swallow down dripping down her chin and neck. Throughout all of this, Marcus maintained his steady pace of powerful thrusts, his thick dwarven cock delving deep into the elf’s tight pussy, spreading her wide with each pump from the girthy shaft as the braised forks of his beard rested atop her lower back.

“Ah, fuck” the succubus muttered more to herself than to any of the members of the threesome, the corners of her mouth turning up into a sly grin. “Looks like it’s my turn to tap back in... again.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.