Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 16: A Broken Thing Remade Anew

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Broken Thing Remade Anew - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

For Morgan, the experience of having her mind broken was unlike anything else the elf had experienced, either within the world of Fantasy Adventure Quest, or back in the “real” world in which she had grown up. Based on the description of what happened to a player character when their mind-break points were exhausted given during her orientation, Morgan figured that if such a thing ever happened to her — which, or course, seemed an impossibility at that time — the experience would be akin to being knocked out, and awakening afterwards to find that your body had potentially been used as an unconscious fuck toy without your knowledge or consent.

And, while this state of mindlessness might indeed have appeared somewhat similar to that from the outside, the situation inside the elf’s head was markedly different.

Not only was she not unaware of what was happening to her body, but neither was her mind a blank slate during the events which transpired following her dip into the negative regions of the mind-break point pool. While it was certainly true that in that moment, Morgan lost all conscious control over her body, the elf suddenly found herself completely awash in a tidal wave of completely visceral sensation. Rather than there being any kind of dimming either of sensation or experience, it was as if the volume on her sensory receptors had been turned up way past the levels of which her body was designed to handle.

The mind-broken state was, indeed, the exact opposite of any kind of sensory deprivation. It was one of complete and total overload by the body’s erogenous zones, drowning out the mind’s ability to process all of the data or to respond with any volitional control over the body. Not that Morgan was in any state to understand any of this on an intellectual level, but she marveled at the towering wave of pleasure which engulfed her entire being, tossing her soul about like a rag doll, dashing her again and again upon the shoals of ecstasy until she was capable of no thought other than a desire for more pleasure.

No longer capable of processing the vast entirety of the erotic tsunami in which she was caught, Morgan caught brief flashes and glimpses. It was like watching the events unfold through a rotating kaleidoscope of funhouse mirrors which not only distorted the reality being presented, but also limited the elf’s perception to one which was both fragmentary and disjointed. Like tiny movie clips, Morgan experienced a seemingly unending cascade of small snippets of the sexual excess to which her body was being subjected, interspersed with a parade of system alert messages documenting her forced exploration of the apparently limitless expanse of negative mind-break points.

The experience was almost like watching some kind of surrealist documentary of her own descent into utter whoredom.

A large hand reached out, tilting her chin up and forcing her mouth open. Two fingers were shoved down her throat, fingerfucking her face until her mouth churned with her own gargled throat slop. At this, the man withdrew his fingers and shoved an enormously long cock into her throat instead. Too far gone to even begin caring about her now nonexistent gag reflex, Morgan found herself moaning around his cock, reveling in the way it not only filled her entire mouth, but opened up and stretched the first few inches of her throat as well.

She shook her hands feebly in the pillory in a vain attempt to reach out and grab the man’s ass, wishing nothing more than to help shove his cock even deeper inside her. She was rewarded by a grunt of pleasure as the man gripped her face tightly between his huge hands, groaning loudly as he pumped load after load of his gooey seed directly into the elf’s stomach. Morgan felt his cock pulsing and shivering within the tight confines of her throat, and exulted in the feeling of each rope of hot cum oozing down her throat to settle in a warm puddle inside her belly.

Semen to SP Conversion Successful!
+2 SP (36/-) into Magical Item

With every such window into the complete debauchery her body was being subjected to, a little bit more of her old self was burned away, and was gradually reshaped into something completely different. Gone was the boy who, only a day ago would have been revolted by the very idea of sucking a cock or swallowing cum. He had been replaced by a nubile young elf maid for whom cock worship came as naturally as breathing. She savored every drop of the salty nectar which was poured into her mouth by the endless parade of dicks lined up in front of the pillory, as men of all shapes and sizes crowded around eagerly to both watch the spectacle of the elf whore unfold, and to add their cocks and cum whenever an opening presented itself.

If either the people around her or the magical voice which had taken up residence inside her head said anything to Morgan, she was completely oblivious to the fact. She was effectively both mute and deaf, capable of producing only the most base and lewd sounds as her body was brought to the point of orgasm again and again.

When her perception surfaced again from the orgasmic inferno, she found a woman bent over directly in front of her, voluptuous brown ass cheeks spread wide to reveal an absolutely delectable pink pussy that Morgan was currently tongue deep inside. At the same time, although she was obviously blind to the activity due to the pillory, she clearly felt a pair of cocks slamming in and out of her holes — one in her ass and another in her pussy. Almost as soon as her feeble grasp on the situation surfaced, she was overcome by her own lust yet again. She moaned into the woman’s pussy, relishing the tangy taste of her juices as both her pussy and asshole clamped down hard on the invading cocks, her body shuddering violently as she drowned under the weight of another orgasm.

MP to SP Conversion Successful!
-6 MP from Morgan (-38/6)
+12 SP into Magical Item (84/-)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.