Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 14: A Very Public Spectacle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Very Public Spectacle - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Morgan stared wide-eyed in terror as two men emerged from the crowd of onlookers. Their pants were already lowered enough that their cocks were out and in their hands, both wielding decently sized tools which stiffened as their leering gazes took in the helpless elf the guards had just locked into the pillory for their unfettered enjoyment. The men could have been anyone or everyone for all the elf cared. As they walked towards her, Morgan did not so much as even glance up at their faces for the briefest of moments. She only thing filling both her gaze and mind were the two hard cocks rapidly approaching — cocks which she knew were only moments away from filling her warm holes.

There was no escape. No where to run. No way to prevent this inevitability.

As this realization washed over Morgan, her fear and terror at the impending fucking she was doubtless about to received began a rapid transmutation into quite a different emotion. While the specific situational context, she reasoned, was far from what she had expected, this was more or less what she had originally set out to accomplish with Cassie. And, while the elf certainly had not expected to be locked into a pillory and fucked in the middle of a city square for the pleasure of whomever cared to watch or join in, a weird sense of both calmness and excitement began to build within her.

Morgan did want to be fucked, and if this was how it was going to happen, did it really make any sense for her not to at least try and enjoy it?

Had she been in the full possession of her analytical faculties, the elf might have realized that her internal voice sounded suspiciously like Cassie, but as the two cocks were closing in fast, Morgan had neither the time nor inclination to even begin such a task. Instead, she simply took a deep breath, and attempted to relax, willing the cloud of fear which still threatened to overtake her to disperse, as she felt her belly begin to fill once more with a now familiar fire.

Despite having just been cast into this supremely unexpected situation, one which should have legitimately left the elf a quivering mass of tears and wails, Morgan actually found herself growing wet at the thought of what was about to happen. It was not just the fact that a pair of hard cocks were so close she could literally smell the musky scent of their owners’ arousal, but also that she was being forced to do this in full view of a growing crowd of men and women. Never in a million years would Morgan have thought that the prospect of any kind of public sex would be a turn on, but now ... the very idea was turning her insides to jelly — a sensation which grew exponentially when the haze around her senses cleared enough so that she could hear the jeers and shouts coming from those very onlookers.

Grab her by those long pointy ears and fuck her face!

I wonder if her little cunt’s even big enough to TAKE a human cock?

I’m sure she wouldn’t have any problem taking YOUR tiny excuse for one!

The first man walked close enough by Morgan that, as he passed her, the tip of his cock nearly brushed up against her nose and ended up running through one of her long pastel blue pigtails as he made his way around the pillory, running his large hand down the curve of the elf’s back as he went. Her breathing quickened involuntarily as a shudder of anticipation rolled along her spine, radiating throughout her entire body along with his touch. A single drop of fluid ran down her inner thigh, a visible indication of how wet her pussy had grown in the last few moments alone.

“Open wide, knife ears,” a man’s voice said from directly in front of Morgan, pulling her attention away from the man walking around behind her to his companion who had stepped in just after he passed and now stood directly in front of the elf.

As soon as Morgan’s eyes snapped forward to see the speaker, her entire frame of vision was completely filled by his cock. The man gave his decently thick erection a stroke before slapping the shaft lightly — but firm enough to get Morgan’s attention — against the elf’s cheek. Almost instinctively, like an infant seeking out its mother’s nipple, Morgan’s mouth opened, her red lips parting to receive the offered dick. Without a moment’s hesitation, the man pushed his cock straight into Morgan’s open mouth, filling her mouth with his thick girth and her nostrils with the heavy musk announcing his body’s excitement.

“Holy shit!” the man behind her exclaimed at the same time his friend was shoving his dick inside Morgan’s mouth. “This whore must’ve been taking it up the ass right before the guards picked her up. Her sweet little elf ass is primed and ready to go!”

Before Morgan had time to mentally process the remark, the man spat generously into his hand, coated his stiff cock in it, and shoved it head first into the elf’s asshole which had been helpfully gaped from having had a maliciously magical butt plug inserted for the last hour. The currently relaxed state of her rectum notwithstanding, that first moment of penetration sent a bolt of sexual electricity arcing through the elf’s entire small body, galvanizing her like lightning rod which had just been struck during a storm. Every muscle in her body tensed up at once as his cock slid in smoothly down to the root, balls smacking hard against her slick pussy lips.

“Glurgh!” the elf cried out, or tried to with her mouth already stuffed full of another hard cock.

“That’s right, you little elf whore,” the man whose cock filled Morgan’s mouth said as he began vigorously fucking her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.