Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 13: Punishment That Fits the Crime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Punishment That Fits the Crime - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

During her walk of shame from the inn’s doors into the city square which held the pillories and stocks used to mete out this particular punishment, the two guard explained — not unkindly, but without any pity — exactly what Morgan’s situation entailed. Apparently, prostitution was strictly controlled within the walls of Astyanax, and was only permitted within one walled off neighborhood which was colloquially dubbed the “crimson district,” owing to the dark red silks that hung from the windows of the sex workers’ guild hall which governed all those women and men seeking to peddle their own flesh.

Although there were no official laws which targeted those citizens of Astyanax who chose to purchase sex from the unregistered whores that sought to escape the guild’s taxes and work their trade amid the city streets, Morgan had seen first hand that many of the city’s denizens took a rather dim view of such proceedings. The whores themselves, however, were subject to summary arrest and immediate punishment by any member of the city watch who happened upon them in the midst of a transaction. No trial was given, and no exceptions were made — punishment was executed swiftly and universally for all who committed this particular crime.

The punishment for unlicensed prostitution was designed, the guards explained, to more or less fit the crime.

The whore in question, in this case Morgan, was escorted by the guards to the city square containing an assortment pillories and stocks, and would then be locked inside one until the next day’s first light. Male prostitutes, which were apparently rare, but not unheard of, were locked into the stocks, which consisted of a low wooden wall into which the man’s feed and hands were held while he sat on the ground in front of it. Women whores, on the other hand, were relegated to the pillories, into which their hands and necks were locked. The implements were constructed in such a way, with the head and hands being roughly at a human’s waist level, that the woman would be forced either to bend at the waist with her ass sticking out, or squat with her ass just above the ground.

Morgan was, at first, confused as to the gender differentiation between the punishments. However, this was made abundantly clear to her as soon as the guards brought her around the corner and into the square containing the implements of punishment for this crime. Apparently two such whores had already been rounded up this evening, and had been locked into their respective implements before Morgan had been arrested. Both of them had been completely stripped, either before or after having been locked in, and were currently being fucked by a virile pair of Astyanax’s citizens while another dozen or so watched from the sidelines, sharing mugs of ale and cheering on their friends as they watched.

What. The. Fuck.

“Not quite what you expected?” Cassie said snarkily. “I’m sure that the faerie who oversaw your introduction into the game explained that Fantasy Adventure Quest is an erotic game. How else would they punish prostitutes except to make them fuck whomever wants to for free!? It totally fits with this world’s fucked up logic.”

Whoa...

Never actually having witnessed anyone having sex at all, much less out in public like this, Morgan was completely transfixed by the spectacle on display.

A pair of guards stood by, apparently watching to make sure that the “punishments” being inflicted on the whores did not get out of hand and turn violent. Based on the scene into which Morgan had been led, it was otherwise a sexual free-for-all, where Astyanax’s citizens were apparently free to use the whores’ bodies in whatever ways they pleased. The resulting scene looked almost exactly like something out of a hentai manga with the “free use” tag — something that Morgan had read on occasion, but was not necessarily a huge fan of. However, it appeared that the elf was about to become intimately familiar with this kink, whether she liked it or not, both as a spectator and, unless she and Cassie acted fast, a participant.

The man in the stocks was quite well built, and had the look of a fighter, his frame filled out nicely with thick muscles and covered with enough scars to evidence a number of apparently vicious battles he had fought. His mop of shaggy black hair was slicked to his face, every inch of exposed bronze colored skin slick with a sheen of sweat. His face, handsome in the same kind of rugged way that Morgan had found Peter to be, was a mask of distress, owing to the fact that while he was bound in place, an older woman was happily bouncing up and down on his hard cock.

Looking like she was probably somewhere in the middle of her forties, the woman mounted atop the bound fighter was riding him hard, and without an ounce of shame or embarrassment. Though still partially clothed, Morgan could tell she was a bit on the heavy side. The long green skirt she wore had been hitched up around her waist, to reveal a pair of extremely thick thighs squatting directly over the man’s hips, her expansive ass bouncing up and down on his tight abs as the woman’s hairy cunt swallowed his hard cock over and over again. Her black bodice and the white blouse underneath had both been pulled down, leaving her enormous breasts hanging free. One of her hands massaged her breast lewdly, pinching the large pink nipple as she moaned like a whore herself, while she ran her other hand through the mass of gray-streaked blond hair piled atop her head.

Morgan’s eyes involuntarily locked onto the older woman’s pussy, staring at the man’s stiff cock spreading her apart, his shaft dripping with her juices as she rode him. The elf’s eyes went wide as she watched the woman quicken her pace, slamming her thick thighs and fat ass down so hard on the man’s hips that the slapping noises from their slick flesh rang out sharply throughout the city square. She dropped the hand down from her hair, furiously rubbing her clit as, tendons bulging out visibly in her neck as she threw her head back with a cry of orgasmic exultation. The woman’s legs shook involuntarily, waves of soft flesh jiggling, as her body convulsed from the waves of pleasure washing over and through it.

Huh ... I wonder what THAT is?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.