Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 12: A Second Serving of Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Second Serving of Cock - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“What a fucking champ!” Cassie cheered inside Morgan’s head. “I’ll admit, I was a little worried at first how you’d do handling such a massive cock, it being your first time sucking dick and all. But, I’ll be damned if you didn’t end up being a natural born cocksucker. Maybe you were a pornstar in a past life or something. And, see how it all worked out? We got double the points you’d have gotten from any kinda solo action, and you didn’t even lose any of your mind-break points in the process.”

Shit, Cassie, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl, dontcha? It almost sounds like you’re trying to convince me to set up a bukkake party.

“Who, me?” Cassie chuckled lewdly. “Perish the thought! I was just thinking out loud, kiddo. But, for real, you did look like a total pro slurping on that giant cock of his. If I still had a pussy, it’d be so wet right now.”

Unsurprisingly, after delivering a tour de force blowjob, Morgan found that her pussy was indeed so wet that a small pool of clear liquid had collected on the floor between her knees, and the insides of her thighs were absolutely drenched in slick pussy juice. Her mouth still full of Peter’s cock, Morgan sank one then two fingers deep into her cunt, moaning around the somewhat softened glans between her lips. Cum still clung to the insides of her mouth, and the elf savored every delicious morsel as she slowly pushed her fingers inside herself, spreading her slick pussy open, feeling herself grow suddenly full.

This dampened the fire which had been growing in her belly only in the slightest, however, and Morgan knew that in this moment her body craved far more than what her own small fingers could provide. The answer, of course, was literally right in front of her. After all, why bother fingering yourself when there was a spectacularly large cock right there, just begging to be fucked. Because despite having just blown a load into the mouth of a beautiful young elf maid, Peter was already rising to the occasion, his only somewhat softened cock once again turning into hot steel from Morgan’s ministrations.

“That was wonderful,” Peter said adoringly, propping himself up on his elbows to admire the small elf pleasuring herself with her mouth still wrapped tightly around his cock. “I know I said earlier that I could never ignore a damsel in distress. And you, my dear, look to be in quite the state of distress at the moment. I’m sure I can find a way to help you with that itch you’re so desperately trying to scratch on your own.”

“Here we go, kiddo!” Cassie slipped in. “Time for the main event!”

Morgan pulled Peter’s dick out from her mouth, the vacuum making a popping sound, and long trails of mingled spit and cum trailing from her lips to the glistening tip of his now rock hard cock.

“I...” she started, almost too horny to think straight, but still wildly nervous about the prospect of having her pussy penetrated by such a massive member. Strangely, however, that little voice which had been pestering the elf about the supposed “dangers” of sucking dick appeared to have been drowned in the flood of cum which had been poured into her belly. The only compunctions now facing the small elf were the more practical concerns as to whether her small body could even handle something so large.

“You’ll be fine,” Cassie said, obviously reading Morgan’s concerns like a book. “You still haven’t read the owner’s manual yet, but pussies are way stretchier than you’d believe. Even a tight little slot like yours can swallow this monster — no problem!”

The fires inside Morgan flared brilliantly from the mere suggestion of Cassie’s words, her body obviously wanting nothing more in that moment than to impale itself on the stiff cock her free hand still idly stroked. Too nervous to trust herself to say anything coherent, Morgan decided to simply act. The elf stood up, her middle and ring finger still lodged deep in her dripping cunt, and started to climb on top of Peter. Slipping her fingers out of her slick pussy, Morgan crawled up on top of the bed, resting her shins atop his thighs, leaving his enormous hard cock pressed closely up against her pubic mound and stomach.

A small gasp escaped her lips when she saw that the tip of Peter’s dick came all the way up to her sternum. And, despite her extreme state of horniness, and her body’s need to feel that cock slam into her, enough fear must have shone in Morgan’s emerald eyes for it to be plain to Peter. Hooking his hands underneath her armpits, the burly man hoisted her up like he would a small child, as if the elf weighed nothing at all. He rolled over onto his side and carefully laid Morgan down atop the mattress on her back.

“There, there,” he said soothingly, running his large hand softly along the line of her jaw. “You looked downright terrified for a minute there, but there’s no need for that. Let me help you out a bit here, and we can take things nice and slow. After all, you already took the edge off with for me, so I’m in no hurry. We can go as slow as you need.”

“What a gentleman!” Cassie said, her voice dripping sarcasm. “Is he gonna walk you home and meet your dad afterwards too? Tell him you don’t want it slow, you want to her his balls smacking up against your ass post haste, or you’re outta here!”

Oh my God, you’ve GOT to shut the fuck up. If I start laughing while he’s pitting his fucking DICK inside me, I think I’ll die. And, I’d definitely haunt the fuck out of your magical ass if that happens.

Looming over her hugely, making the small elf feel even smaller, Peter stroked his thick shaft with one hand massaging as much of their combined lubricants as he could scoop up on his glans, leaving the bright red head of his cock practically dripping with a mixture of precum, cum, and spit. Morgan whimpered uncontrollably, pumping her hips up and down in a desperate attempt to rub her sodden cunt anywhere on the giant cock which was just barely out of reach — which just made her want to feel its hardness inside her all the more.

Just as Peter finally lowered his cock into position, however, the door behind him was thrown open, filling the previously dim room in a veritable explosion of light which poured in through the doorway. Her eyes having long since adjusted to the small room’s dimness, Morgan had to shield her eyes from the bright light, unable to see who it was that had so rudely barged in on her and Peter just seconds before the elf got what she so desperately craved. It took only seconds though for the situation to become perfectly, and sickeningly, clear to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.