Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story - Cover

Morgan: a Futanari Adventure Quest Side Story

Copyright© 2023 by Puella Magi

Chapter 11: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Seven Minutes in Heaven - After finding himself transported into the midst of the Fantasy Adventure Quest game world as an elven fighter, Morgan rapidly discovers that he had bitten off *far* more than he was prepared to chew. Rather than being the kind of light-hearted RPG which the former college student had grown up playing, the this new world turns out to be more brutal than the sensitive young man could have ever imagined, testing the very limits of his resolve and sanity as his first quest goes *horribly* wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“It’s go time, girlie! Since you’ve already creamed yourself twice without anyone even touching you, I’d recommend starting out with some nice dick sucking. We can score some nice points on hat without getting you too close to ending up as a mind-broken cum puppet too soon into the evening’s festivities. So, you sh—”

Fuck, Cassie, I’ve got this! But, it might surprise you to know that, as someone who’s never sucked a dick before, it just MIGHT be a little rough to get started with you yammering in my ear about cum puppets. Capiche?

“Sheesh, excuuuse me!” Cassie said dramatically. “I was just trying to give you a little support here, and I guess I got excited. After all, it’s not every day I get to be a voyeur riding sidesaddle on a boy-turned-girl’s first time taking a big hard cock.”

It’s okay, Morgan relented. I didn’t mean to snap at you, but I’m pretty nervous.

“I’m totally here for you in whatever way you need me,” Cassie said warmly. “If might make one teeny suggestion though, a little liquid courage might help out before you start trying to slurp down big boy’s man juice.”

Good call!

Trying something that she had never attempted back in her old life, Morgan snatched up her mug of ale and quaffed the entire thing in an uninterrupted stream of gulping swallows, not lowering the glass from her lips until she had drained it of every last drop. Her head swam as the enormous volume of alcohol hit her body all at once. Not only had Morgan never been much of a drinker in the past, but her small elven body was wholly unsuited to handle more than small amounts of alcohol. As a result, Morgan found herself swaying ever so slightly on her feet, as a wave of ale-induced warmth washed over her body, sending a cozy wave of tingles all the way down to the tips of her fingers and toes.

“Hahaha!” Peter bellowed, slapping his thigh jovially. “That’s the spirit.”

Throwing his head back, Peter then quaffed his own mug easily, slamming the empty glass down hard on the nightstand next to the bed as he let out another laugh. Completely unsure how to proceed from here, despite knowing what she ultimately wanted to do, Morgan stood there for a moment pondering the simple physical mechanics of how a blowjob might work given the rather extreme differences in their size. Her own head barely reached his sternum, which made her just a bit too tall to suck his cock while standing, but far too short to drop down to her knees. As if reading the indecision on her face, Peter kindly simplified the elf’s options by dropping his trousers and sitting back easily on the bed.

Holy fuck...

“Now that’s what I call a dick!” Cassie said, clearly sounding legitimately impressed at the sight.

Prior to his entrance into Fantasy Adventure Quest, the only dick Morgan had ever seen in person was his own, which was admittedly scarcely larger than the small elf cock which his body had originally born in the game world. The absolute monster which which the transfigured elf maid was now faced was wholly unlike anything Morgan had ever even imagined existing outside of a hentai manga. Granted, part of the impact was surely due to the smallness of her elf body, which was not even five feet tall, but even in absolute terms Peter was wielding a truly enormous tool.

“You like what you see?” Peter asked softly, a distinctly lewd grin tinged with more than a bit of self-congratulation spreading across his ruggedly handsome face. “Why don’t you come over here and take a closer look? You certainly weren’t shy about giving it a squeeze earlier. Now’s your chance to see it in all its glory.”

Morgan walked forward slowly, like a zombie in an old George Romero movie, her mouth literally hanging open and her luminous green eyes opened so wide they practically bulged out of her head. Her long pointed hears bobbed up and down excitedly, betraying the excitement which lay under the facade of inaction stemming from the shock of the sheer size of Peter’s cock. The little voice in the back of her mind did a bit more shouting into the void, warning Morgan that he was about to cross a Rubicon from which there was no return.

Once you sucked your first cock, the little voice said. There’s’ NO coming back. That might be all well and good IF you were a girl, but you’re NOT. This is only a temporary spell, that’s fucking with your mind the same way it twisted your body all up. What are you going to think about this when you turn BACK into a boy!?

Despite the voice being almost entirely overwhelmed by her newly feminized body’s intense desire to do exactly that, Morgan found that she did not care a lick for the interior voice’s supposedly dire warnings. It was only then that she really began to comprehend the magnitude of the changes which had begun to take root not only in her body, but in her mind as well. If, or rather when, she did turn back into an elf boy following the Feminization spell’s expiration, Morgan truly doubted whether her newfound desire for cock would in any way be diminished. Girl or boy, the one thing of which she was absolutely certain was that she desperately needed to be filled up with a big hard dick.

“I ... I really want to s-suck it,” Morgan said softly, dropping to her knees in front of Peter, her face now barely an inch from his throbbing erection.

“I was truly hoping you’d say that,” he chuckled amiably, casually stroking his cock with one hand while reaching out to caress Morgan’s delicate chin with the other.

Tentatively at first, but gaining confidence almost as soon as her fingers made contact, Morgan reached out to touch Peter’s cock. A shudder of delight ran through her body as her tiny hands wrapped themselves around his throbbing member. Far too big for either hand to wrap around individually, Morgan just barely interlaced the tips of her fingers to get her hands gripping the entire girth of his shaft. At first, she simply held her hands in place, eyes wide and staring in wonder at both the cock itself and the fact that she was actually holding it.

In her old life, Morgan had obviously jerked himself off countless times, so there was nothing particularly novel about touching a cock. Rather, it was that she had her hands on a man’s dick — and what a dick it was. The elf could scarcely believe how incredibly hard it was. Squeezing his shaft was like wrapping her fingers around a veiny cylinder made of warm stone. The thought was interrupted, however, when she realized that she could literally feel his heart beating through the thick shaft pulsing in her hands, his cock acting as a direct conduit between the elf and his heart.

Whoa, that’s ... weirdly cool.

“Isn’t it?” Cassie slipped in. “Always made me feel pretty powerful, you know? Like I was holding his life, and not just his cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.