Naomi's Journal No. 24 - State Fair - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 24 - State Fair

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi and Nils visit the State Fair and encounter all the usual State Fair stuff: Corndogs, bulls, Ferris Wheels, and sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Boy, the past few days have been very interesting! I’m sorry I haven’t written, but Nils said he had had so much fun at the County Fair, he wanted to see how much fun the State Fair might be. Of course, I wanted to go. I’d been to the State Fair a few times when I was a kid, but as an adult...?

The fair is held in the capital city, so Nils thought we’d make a two-day trip of it. That was exciting: we wouldn’t have to drive so much in one day and we could relax and enjoy the whole fair. He even went on-line to see what was happening and he got us grandstand tickets to a nearly sold-out show. This would be a lot of fun!

It took us about two hours to get to the capital. He convinced me that my new car was the “perfect” vehicle to use to travel. I actually had to agree with him because, even though his truck ran well, it was not very comfortable. It was built back when trucks were work vehicles, so luxury was not a part of its build. It was OK for short drives, but not for long ones.

Anyway, we took my car. This time, Nils was dressed more appropriately in jeans, boots, and an older button-down shirt. I was dressed in an old denim skirt, boots and a button-down shirt with the tails tied up under my boobs. The whole way there, Nils had his hand up my skirt, gently rubbing my puss. It wasn’t enough to get me off (which was probably OK; I didn’t want to have an accident during a climax), but it sure kept me on edge. I know we did weave a bit!

We checked in at the motel’s desk and took our stuff up to the room. I wanted to get some relief from the teasing Nils had done on our drive, but he seemed to be in a hurry to get to the fair. It made me wonder what was going on; I mean, he had gotten me aroused and now he didn’t want to fuck me? It didn’t make sense. I know I was pouting when we got back in the car for the short drive to the fairgrounds.

But my bad moods don’t last too long. Once we got there, the first thing we did was to get some fair food. Nils opted for a burrito and a funnel cake, while I was getting a footlong corn dog and some fries.

Please Wait while image loads

When we sat down, I looked right at Nils, opened my mouth, took at least five inches of that footlong in my mouth, sucked on it, drew it back out until about an inch was still in my mouth and just chomped it off! He blanched and groaned, one hand going to cover his privates. I grinned at him and said, around the dog in my mouth, “That could have been you, you know!” I continued eating the hotdog, occasionally stuffing my face with fries. I think he got the message, as he slowly ate his food.

The fair ran for ten days, and we were there on the first weekend, so we were able to go see the livestock. We made the rounds of the different barns and when we made it to the cattle barn, they had a section of bulls rather than just steers and dairy cattle.

I saw one of the handlers nearby and asked him if I could pet his bull. Now I knew that would not be easy, so as I came up to him, I grabbed his show stick. He asked, “Do you know how to use that thing?”

I guess I was still feeling a little peevish, so I took the stick and rubbed it up and down the front of his jeans, right on the fly, and said, “Like this, right?”

He grabbed his crotch just as I moved the stick away from him. I walked to the bull, who eyed me very suspiciously. He took a little sidestep when I took hold of his halter, but I spoke very quietly to him and used the show stick on his loins and he quieted right down. I must have been doing it very well because his cock came out and he ejaculated just as a kitty came over to see what was going on.

I let go of the bull’s halter and stepped back as he swung his head to and from. I turned and gave the show stick to the young man who seemed to be shocked at what I had done. Nils, for his part, seemed to be impressed! He said I’d certainly taken some liberties with that bull and he might have to take some liberties with a painting he planned to do.

woman touching a bull's cock

We continued to view the animals in their pens when it was announced that the auction was ready to begin. I knew what was going to happen, but I asked Nils if he did. “They’re going to auction some trinkets?” he asked, not having a clue.

“No,” I said, “they’re going to auction the prize-winning livestock!” I dragged him over to the show ring, where the first animal, a huge hog, was being bid on. The hog went for over $100,000. It seems that the governor and someone else in his family started a bidding war. They were multi-millionaires, so I guess that they could get away with it. Normally, prize animals don’t go for more than $20 or $30 grand. Talk about not knowing the real value of a dollar! The girl who owned the pig was ecstatic: she’d just gotten her college fund filled to overflowing.

Nils was kind of fidgeting, and I didn’t blame him. The bidding had been shameless. I got up and he followed and we headed for the exit. Once out in the open again, I was a little hesitant as to where I wanted to go next.

Nils saved me on that count. “Why don’t we go to the exhibition area?” he asked. I agreed with him and we headed down the midway again. We didn’t need any food, but we each did get a lemon shake-up. There were lots of games to play, but we ignored them. We finally reached the big exhibition area, and right in front, just inside the doors was a giant display, all encased in glass with cold radiating from it. It was the Butter Cow! Each year, someone carves several hundred pounds of butter into the shape of a cow. When the fair is over, it’s melted down and, I guess, just thrown away. It’s kind of wasteful, but actually pretty neat to see. I heard that, over in a neighboring state, they had carved a life-sized statue of Garth Brooks, but that’s probably just a rumor.

They had the usual displays of the home-making crafts, and a couple of them we recognized as having come from our county fair. It was fun. Maybe next year I could enter something I’d make and see how it fared at the fair. When I was younger, I could sew a frock with the best of ‘em!

By the time we left the exhibition hall, it was getting dark and I was hungry again. We stopped at a couple of booths and got some fair food (hey, the only time we can really let loose and have totally non—nutritious food is at the fair, so why not go whole hog?) and we settled at a picnic table with another family. Dad stood off to the side watching while Mom was busy making sure the three children sat still and ate at least something. It was kind of crowded and the middle child sat next to me. He wasn’t much more than five or six, I figured.

I asked him if he was having fun and that launched him into a description of what all he’d seen that day. He managed to stuff some food into himself as he spoke, talking all around the food. Mom told him not to talk with his mouth full, but he just kind of ignored her and kept on talking. She rolled her eyes at me and shrugged, a sort of “what can you do?” message coming through loud and clear.

“George,” Dad said sharply, “stop bothering the pretty lady.”

“He’s not bothering me,” I said. “In fact, I asked him about his day and it sounds like he’s been enjoying every minute of it.”

“OK,” he said, “but he’s not listening to his mother!”

I turned to George. “Better listen to Mom, you know,” I said. He had some mustard on his lips, so I took a napkin and wiped his mouth. “Always listen to your mom and dad. They’re the ones who brought you to this very fun place.”

He looked up at me and said, “Do you always listen to your mom?”

“Of course,” I said. “But she’s not here, so I have to listen to my Daddy.” I took Nils’ arm and pulled him over to me. “I listen to you, don’t I, Daddy?” I looked up at him and batted my eyes at him.

“Yes,” he said, “she listens, but doesn’t always do what she’s told to do!” And he laughed and turned to the father and engaged him in some conversation about girls and their daddies.

George looked at me very suspiciously. “Are you sure he’s your daddy?” he asked. I nodded. George brightened up a little. “He looks kinda more like a grandpa.”

I looked over at Nils. I leaned down and whispered, “He does, doesn’t he? But he’s my Daddy and I love him.”

About then, the mother started gathering up the children to go somewhere else. Home, I assumed. She leaned over to me and said, “Thank you for entertaining Georgie. He can really be a problem sometimes.”

“Well,” I said, “he’s a dear and I think he’ll go on to be a great storyteller someday.”

“Maybe,” she said. “He can really tell some whoppers sometimes!” And, with that, she herded her crew away from the dining area, grabbed her husband and away they all went.

Nils sat down next to me. “Why did you tell that little boy I was your father?”

“Oh,” I said with a great big grin, “I didn’t say you were my father. I said you were my Daddy, and I love my Daddy!”

He just shook his head and stood back up. “OK, baby girl,” he said, “shall we go see about some fun and games?”

We did that until it was time for the concert. Nils had gotten us tickets that were in the middle of the crowd, about 20 feet from the stage. It was a great concert with lots of rock-and-roll, country, blues, and even some blue-grass music. We were up dancing in the aisles!

Please Wait while image loads

Nils doesn’t dance much, but he was standing with me watching me gyrate around. I know my boobies were bouncing and he really liked that, and he sometimes held me close with his hand up the back of my skirt squeezing my ass. I don’t think anyone could really see all that much because we were packed pretty closely, but every so often I think I felt someone else’s hand on my butt!

My ears were ringing as we left the grandstands and it was pretty obvious that the fair was closing down for the night. Instead of heading for the exit as I expected, Nils steered me to the midway’s rides area. We cut a meandering path to the Ferris Wheel. When we got there, I was surprised to see the same guy working this Ferris Wheel as the one from our county fair.

He seemed to recognize us, too. “No pink teddy bears today?” he asked as he winked at Nils. “Well, let’s get you two loaded up! You’ll be my last customers today!” We got on board and he made sure we were secure. “We don’t want any accidents, do we?” he asked. He kind of leered at us and I laughed a little, but I think it came out as a nervous laugh.

Nils gently squeezed my knee. “Nothing to be afraid of,” he said. “I’m right here with you.” He turned my face towards his and kissed me as the Wheel started up. It was a really big Ferris Wheel and from the top you could really see pretty far. I opened my eyes up there and I could see the grandstands still lit up so brightly and all of the gay lights and ribbons and bunting around the fairgrounds. At the very top, you could see beyond the fairgrounds out into the city. You could even see the capitol building! Its dome was lit up and you could even see the flag flapping in the fitful breeze.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.