A Job Interview - Cover

A Job Interview

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Short story on Jennifer, who had a job interview that required a very broad mind.It proved very successful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Jennifer was dressed in a smart scarlet dress, new matching pink bra and panties, with blood red shoes and matching handbag. Jennifer looked in the mirror smiling at her red hair in the new bop style. Her 32 C boobs with a slim 18 waist and going out to her 26 hips. She looked and felt great. She walked into the waiting area and was asked to sign a confidentiality and privacy wavier on anything that occurs within the interview. She signed with pleasure. The advert for a personal assistant did need to have a broad and flexible mind. The man took some photographs, full body, head, side and back shot. She sat down and waited for her appointed time. She made a personal policy to always be 10 minutes early for appointments.

She was called in exactly on time. The sight was a naked lady, playing with her pussy laying across the bed, sucking on a nice endowed cock. There was a chair between the bed and the door. She walked to the chair and he said “Sit down”. Smiling she did. She could feel herself getting wet. The lady asked “Do you enjoy carpet munching?”
Jennifer replied “I have delved into some from time to time.” with a big smile.
She said “Be a darling, strip off and help me out please.” Jennifer stood, taking off her shoes, dress, bra then panties folding them on the back of the chair. She noticed he was staring at her when she took off her panties. Before she went to place them on the chair, she offered them to him. He smiled and nodded his head. Walking over she handed her panties to him. He immediately sniffed in the crouch. Jennifer climb across the bed and dived into her pussy revealing her bald pussy for all. She pulled her head into her pussy and came. She was right on the edge. She collapsed onto her back. She asked “My husband wants your pussy, can he?” Jennifer moved her leg over her face and presented her sexual body to him. He pulled on her hips and sank his hard cock deep within her. She moaned with the pleasure into her pussy. She started to lick both his cock and Jennifer clitoris. It did not take too long before he shot his load initially into her pussy then into the other female’s mouth. Jennifer came on the first shot of his spunk. They collapsed sexually happy. Jennifer rolled off her and sat up with a face full of her juices. He kissed and licked the juices from her face. They sat naked on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.