Arc of Destiny - Cover

Arc of Destiny

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2022 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Bartholomew is treated to a balloon ride to hell, in the Victorian era. Dominated by Edna and her friends, he travels in submission to know a pleasure he could never have expected at the stately home of Marchioness Sarah Brampton-Smythe,not knowing immediately that another male travels too, a male whose destiny has already been decided by the women, a destiny which will have him, and all who witness it know the utmost pleasure in feminine dominance... a helpless Bartholomew witnessing it too.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Bartholomew Craddock had been wary of travelling in the balloon, having read of disastrous accidents which had occured in such, but the allure - and commanding presence - of Madam Edna Witterington, had him ascend the huge and well braced wicker basket; the intrepid nature of the woman not just confined to her aeronautical bent, but to her exploits with triumphs over masculinity, known to her more intimate circles, to which Bartholomew had been introduced, after making a sheepish admission with respect to his inner adoration of ‘firm’ women to a lady of that nature in a less than salubrious ale House in an area he’d never frequent in daylight hours.

Though that woman had been of a somewhat course nature, she acted as an agent for women who’d never have been seen in such an establishment, but lusted for the services of males such as Bartholomew. Having gleaned as much knowledge of his personal status as possible from him, he’d been vetted by Madam Madeline Parker who now stood grinning in the wicker basket with him and others, and then introduced to Edna by her ... witnessing his subservience to her, part of the lush sexual thrill she achieved from those arrangements. Her thrill was intense indeed, she knew Madam Edna Witterinton’s practices and pleasures well ... pleasures Bartholomew would be subjected to, but could never have imagined just yet.

To avoid the unwanted attention that the sight of a balloon would create, all manner of onlookers appearing from nowhere to witness it, the balloon had been transported and inflated in remote farmland, far from the public eye. Bartholomew had looked on in amazement, and in erotic arousal, on being greeted by a male who was obviously the landlord, flanked by two plainly dressed women, obviously farmhands ... both clutching short whips. Bartholomew’s cock pulsed as he watched the male answer with a sheepish yes and a no to all questions asked by Edna and one of the other women who now sat on the basket. With the conversation over, the two feminine farm hands pointed him to the ground, and ensuring he was in full view of the new audience, had him kneel and pick potatoes by hand, whilst they stood over him with their whips ... the dominated landowner more than pleased to perform in honour of his association with the women, which made the site perfect.

Bartholomew’s already erect cock stiffened with anticipation as Edna had the balloon ascend, the three women opposite, eyeing him with knowing smiles after applauding Edna’s take off. He’d suffered a very pleasing humiliation before them, on their arrival with Edna, she having had him kneel and kiss her feet, after four willing male servants had lifted a large wicker basket into the wicker in which they now travelled, upon which the smiling women now sat. The males having departed in the carriage in which they’d arrived, Edna had pointed him to her feet ... and the women had found the blushing male’s obedience in going down, thus proving his submission, most thoroughly stimulating.

His stomach churned a little as the basket swayed very gently below the balloon, the ground seeming miles below, as he dared peep over the edge, Edna smiling at both he and the other three women, who pulled their long skirts back to reveal their stocking clad lower legs, and shapely boots, having him gasp and swallow hard at the visual treat, which he tried hard not to notice as the mature and equally shapely Edna pursed her lips with a certain satisfaction as she looked ahead.

“The wind is perfect Ladies, we shall be at the Marchioness’s house in no time!...” She flicked the whip she carried, and pointed Bartholomew to the exposed boots.

“Kiss them Bartholomew ... show the women what they can do rightfully expect from you, when in the company of the Marchioness!” His cock boned as he knelt obediently, not just at his humiliation, or at the sound of Edna flicking her whip playfully, but at the sheer command in her voice and her mention yet again, of the mysterious ‘Marchioness’. He’d not been given any notification of where they were going, this was none of his business of course, and it also ensured he knew nothing, had he chosen to bolt and terminate his association with the mature beauty. The women grinned with pleasure at having a male cower and lick their boots, in that era of male dominated society, it was an erotic pleasure they never tired of ... and their cunts ripened to the fact that this one was now their captive, and would know feminine dominance in the extreme at their destination. Madeleine Parker smirked with satisfaction at knowing Bartholomew was gaining special pleasure in kissing her boots.

“Oh he certainly knows his place Emma, so glad I found him for you ... I can’t wait to see him prepared for the Marchioness at Brampton House.” He heard Edna chuckle, then felt her whip direct him to the next set of boots, he daring to glance up and take in the deeply satisfied smile of Madam Emma Hawksworth, a woman perpetually dressed in outfits of black, silks and satins her preference, he already gleaning from his short association with the women, that she was known as the ‘Eternal Widow’ within the circle ... due to her ‘misfortune’ in losing several husbands shortly after marrying them, her preference for the colour of mourning, alerting him to the rumours of a ‘Black Widow’ he’d heard of, when patronising the less than salubrious ale House where Madeline had secured his services. She pursed her lips with a tart and haughty pleasure as he kissed her boots eagerly, and was then moved on to the third woman by Edna’s whip.

“It’s certainly going to be a pleasure indeed, seeing this one witness the ultimate pleasures of feminine dominance ... and perhaps be indulged in them too.” The women cackled wickedly as he kissed the boots of the third, equally dominant and appealing example of mature femininity. Madam Bella Anderson had been a mere maid when the opportunity to dominate had befallen her. Hotly aroused to the prospect by the discovery of the ‘Master’ of the house trying on the clothes of his wife, and sampling the aromas of feminine laundry with his nose, Bella had not hesitated in informing the Mistress of the house of his actions, knowing that a divorce between the already unsuited couple would result. After settlement of the divorce, and that ‘Master’ moving to another property, the departing mistress was not entirely shocked to learn that the maid who’d brought about the separation, was to continue in his service at the new property.

That ex-wife was delighted to read later, that her divorced husband had married that very maid, jeopardising his image and status within society, something he’d been oblivious to, but may then have haunted him after the coupling. She grinned as she thought on the arrogance and impertinence she’d known from the maid come Mistress, delighting in the educated guess that he would de deservedly ruled over by her. The truth was much more acute than that. The wretch lost more than his status in society, he lost all authority in his domestic situation too.

He continued to adorn himself with women’s clothing and sniff at soiled underwear ... but to order, by command of his new wife, while she, her feminine staff, and select friends saw to it that he was thoroughly dominated and humiliated. Having seen to it that the new property was signed over to her alone, Madam Bella Anderson then took great pleasure in disposing of the now unneeded cur, having him sign further divorce documents in admission of his adultery with another woman, the reality being his indenture to a particularly sadistic female acquaintance as a servant come slave. Gimp masked and now in a perpetually submissive heaven, the once pompous Master of a house was reduced to servile anonymity and the whims of a dominant woman, deservedly taken down to know his true place under the heel of femininity ... his entirely pathetic lifestyle determined by Madam Bella Anderson, who took the utmost satisfaction in it.

His cock boned as he plied his lips to Bella’s boots, he’d rarely been humiliated before other women by Edna, and this opportunity to display his servile obedience to three, whilst his feminine owner watched after commanding it, gave him a delicious thrill, while confirming the contempt of three more women at his cowering submission. He was shortly to know the magnification of that thrill, to levels he could never dream of, as Bella added her teasing thoughts.

“Does he know what to expect when we get there? ... I’d so love to have him know, now he can’t avoid what’s coming to him.” Edna grinned spitefully as she eyed the wicker on which the three sat.

“Oh I think we can make that a little more obvious, once he’s been prepared...” Bartholomew gasped as he lifted his head from Bella’s boots, to see his proud Mistress holding what looked like a dog collar and leash in one hand, the whip in the other, pointed to the central spot in the basket.

“Strip! ... strip naked! ... now!” Bartholomew blushed pink, but didn’t dare coax Edna’s whip, and with the three women now rising to stand around him in the almost static basket as it floated toward a mysterious oblivion, he began to obediently discard his clothes. His cock pulsed to ultimate stiffness, his heart raced in anticipation, and his anus fluttered between dilation and contraction, as a grinning Edna discarded any identifying items from his jacket into the basket ... then tossed it out into the air.

“You’ll have no further use for clothing like that, not where you’re going!” He caught sight of his jacket sailing down towards woodland which looked miniscule, through a portal in the basket’s side, then caught the sting of Edna’s whip for his hesitation, her wicked smile broadening at his bewilderment as he then continued to undress. Emma delighted in doing the same with his breeches, Madeline full of smug satisfaction as his shirt was dealt with in the same manner, Bella seeing to it that his shoes and socks were distributed a nice distance apart amongst the dense woodland far below, as the balloon glided along at pace. He couldn’t hide his submissive pleasure in being shamed, as he removed his underwear garments, his cock standing high in a salute to the women’s rightful ridicule of it, as his underwear took flight, Bella rejoicing in his humiliation as he cowered at their feet, naked and erect.

“Oh just look at that pathetic cock standing high! ... I can’t wait to see it spurt in surrender at the Marchioness’s feet, after he’s begged her pleasure!” Bartholomew now knew more than ever, that he could do nothing to resist his own submission to the superior sex, the pleasure in being belittled by womanhood as he witnessed his clothing float to oblivion, then enhanced tenfold as Edna stooped in her long skirts and slipped the leather collar about his neck, his balls aching to spurt as her manicured fingers saw to it that the collar was buckled nice and tight, his cock pulsing rock hard in surrender to the magnificence of her dominance, as she and the others laughed at his pathetic situation, on her tugging at the leash to demonstrate her absolute control of him ... and she had something else to have him well and truly know his place.

He gasped as she produced a black ceramic object from the bag which had held the collar and leash, conical with a broad girth, and tapering down, with a flat circular end, her smile told him exactly what it was, but she delighted in informing him just the same.

“This is an anal plug, my dear pet ... it’s going to stimulate you wonderfully, and act as a permanent reminder that you’re owned.” Before he could think, Madeline pushed his head down while Bella cupped his balls to keep his buttocks high, Emma grinning as she eased his cheeks apart, Edna strutting round in an authoritative air with pursed lips ... and pressing the domed end of the plug into his exposed pucker. Bartholomew groaned, his cock boning rigid as Edna took immense pleasure in pressing the butt plug home, the stretching of his anus, exciting his submissive mind and enhanced by Edna’s sneering laughter on it being spread wide, his cock pulsing in a masochistic thrill, as she further confirmed her absolute dominance over him, with the spiteful token of authority. He moaned and sighed with a perverse pleasure as his anus squeezed at the plug, tingling in submission as he came to terms with the rude invader. The women grinned at his discomfort as he squirmed, Edna’s cunt tingling in the need for further stimulation as she admired her work with an air of pompous supremacy for a moment, then looked to the basket the women had sat upon.

“I think now would be appropriate to air our goods!” Bartholomew looked on in amazement from his new position of nakedness, as Edna’s curt words were taken in eager agreement by the others, Emma showing her shapely and mature curves as she flipped the lid of the basket, her lips pursed tightly in showing a pert pleasure as she did so. She then stood hand on hip, exuding dominance and looking every inch the black widow as she stared into the basket.

“Out! ... now!” The women’s eyes were half on Bartholomew’s awe, as a pathetic figure of a middle aged male emerged from the basket, kneeling first in utter obedience, to ensure he’d heard correctly, this confirmed by the flick of Emma’s whip, and her finger pointing to a space opposite, as she smiled in triumph. Bartholomew’s anus tingled at the condition of the male’s back and buttocks, striped black and blue with fresh red lesions, showing he was no stranger to that whip, or indeed those of the other women. His eyes looked up to her in a look of defeat tinged with submissive excitement from a face displaying a leather thonged gag, the frills of some item of underwear evident at the lips, his mouth stuffed in ensuring the silence demanded by his owner.

A leash dangled from a stiff leather collar, as per the one Bartholomew had just been graced with, that particular sight having his erection failing to wane, on seeing the delight in Emma’s eyes as she took the leash and hearing Edna’s voice, tinged with an equally delighted cruelty.

“See what you’ll be reduced to Bartholomew ... you’ll soon beg the whip, as per Cedric here, gagged to stop him requesting that pleasure!” She and the other women laughed cynically as Emma jerked him from the basket, Bartholomew gasping at Edna’s words on seeing the rest of the once proud male’s pathetic body, confirming he was the absolute slave of womanhood ... and to his own perverted submissive desires. Just how intense that obviously keen and irrepressible desire might be, was cruelly hidden from sight, Bartholomew’s eyes unable to escape the wickedness of feminine dominance as their sneering laughter accompanied Cedric being made to twirl on all fours in the confined space, Edna, Emma, Madeline, and Bella, all thoroughly enjoying Bartholomew’s submissive awe at what he saw.

His erection pulsed in a curiously masochistic jealousy, on seeing that the gagged Cedric’s anus was also plugged with a broad implement, much larger than that he’d been gifted with, the flat of which illustrated that his anal pucker was spread excruciatingly wide as in defecation, keeping his lust for that whip earnest. His balls had obviously been shaven, and he bore the marks of having been deservedly whipped for his submission, a broad silver ring of ownership clamping the scrotum neck tight in lieu of that enslavement ... and a crude metallic and diminutive downward curving tube attached to that ring by a miniscule padlock, keeping the cock within it suitably stunted, imprisoned, and there for the rightful pleasure of women in their ridicule of it. Bartholomew swallowed hard, his heart racing at seeing the evidence of the flesh of Cedric’s cock. bubble white and pink through the crude tube’s perforations, as erect as it could possibly manage as he enjoyed the exquisite pleasure of humiliation before womanhood.

That pleasure was made evident to one and all, as Bartholomew’s gape, and the scathing eyes of the women saw a tread of pre-cum dribble slowly in a sticky thread from the pee-hole at the end of the tube, confirming his submissive pleasure, Emma then turning her eyes to Bartholomew.

“See how he longs to come ... he’s not spent through stimulation in weeks...” She sneered down at the caged cur, stroking his striped backside with her whip.

“ ... but you’re going to come when we’re at Brampton House, aren’t you Cedric!” The women laughed with a cynical and ironic sincerity, as the gagged cur grunted through the ball of perfumed lace in his mouth, in a submissive aura as he nodded in pathetic excitement at the woman whose sadism had reduced him to no more than an item of livestock, Bartholomew noting the unmistakable thrill of something he’d been promised within his begging eyes, Emma’s dark sigh as she looked down on him with contempt, something telling him her cunt was hot for the prospect, which sh then confirmed.

“Oh yes Cedric, not your first visit to Brampton House ... but maybe...” She left her sentence teasingly unfinished, as Bartholomew felt a commanding tug on his new leash, and watched as the cur was led to one side of the basket and tied by his leash to it, whilst Madeline and Bella sat on the basket smiling at Edna’s new slave, Emma then sitting to join them, and addressing her caged cur in curt fashion, as Bartholomew was drawn toward the three women by his leash.

“See what you’ll miss out on Cedric ... what you’re just not worthy of anymore...” Bartholomew, gasped, panting openly, as the three women hiked up their long skirts, his eyes treated to knees, thighs ... his cock throbbed in the need of masturbation on seeing that none of the three wore underwear, the pert smiles of the three at his gape as they exposed cunts moist with arousal, showing the pleasure they felt in indulging his gaze. He couldn’t believe what he now stared longingly at, thinking his mistress, whose cunt he thoroughly enjoyed sniffing and licking, would never tolerate his enjoyment that way of other women, but Edna put him straight on that point, sneering at Cedric as she tugged his leash toward the three inviting cunts.

“You’ll oblige Emma with your tongue first, I’ve told her how keen you are to service a woman that way ... and I know Cedric can’t wait to see his Mistress pleasured by a tongue other than his...” The women laughed with spiteful contentment, as the caged and plugged male grunted his obvious disapproval through the gag placed there by feminine authority, which muted him so efficiently, straining at his restraining leash as Bartholomew gratefully sniffed at Emma’s deliciously ripe cunt. The mature woman in black made sure Cedric’s jealous misery increased, looking at him with a curt smiled as Bartholomew sniffed eagerly at the folds of her smoothly shaven cunt, longing for the command to use his tongue.

“I’m going to have him lick my arsehole too, Cedric you poor fool ... something else you’ll never have the pleasure of doing again ... and we women all know just how much you loved that duty!” Cedric whined through the gag amid the cynical laughter of the women, as Emma pulled Bartholomew’s head down to the glorious scent of her cunt, his stiff cock pulsing close to losing its seed at the thought of tasting the spice of the mature woman’s anus too.

“Lick my cunt Bartholomew ... and hurry up about it, my arsehole’s nice and sticky, and demands your service!” The women grinned with curt satisfaction at his obedient enthusiasm, their contempt for him as ripe as those cunts, at seeing his obvious pleasure at performing a task that many a male they’d owned had been forced to commit to, the whip put to good use in achieving oral satisfaction. Their contempt was acute, and rightly so, as they watched him have a damn good sniff at the rich whiffs of womanly scent, then eagerly sweeping his tongue up the lushly lubricated cleft of Emma’s mature cunt, the other two women fingering their cunts as they awaited their turn, excited by Emma’s sighs as Bartholomew lapped at her folds and paid her clitoris due attention with his rasping. Edna bent and reached under the belly of the kneeling pet with her whip, teasing his erect cock with its flat flap as Emma groaned a command.

“Ohhh ... arsehole now! ... get to it!” The whip had Bartholomew ever closer to spurting, as Emma leaned back a little further, and his nose was treated to the honied spice of the mature and elegant woman’s hot and seasoned anus, his heart leaping at the sight of her delicious brown pucker, the scent intoxicating. He reached a submissive heaven as Emma sighed with dominant satisfaction, a sound that Edna had made when he’d been commanded to lick her anus for the first time, and though he’d done so readily, it was a sound which confirmed their smug triumph over him ... the degrading act of arse licking, confirming their absolute control and superiority over the male.

Bartholomew simply couldn’t believe he was being allowed this delicious humiliation at the hands of other women, by his Mistress, but soon realised that her power over having him do so, gave her an immense and pompous thrill too. As he tasted that tangy defeat with his face pressed deep into the mature woman’s cleft, his nose sniffing longingly at the base o a cunt juiced by his efforts, the clench of her anal tract at his tongue as he probed, told him she knew she had him firmly in his place as that cunt was fingered vigorously. Madeline and Bella sighed with sexual pleasure, both close to bringing themselves off, all four women leering at the gagged and restrained Cedric as he knew the pain of another male enjoying his Mistress ... Bartholomew wondering all the time, why the cock-caged male would never again be allowed the sweet humiliation he was now indulging.

The cool air at altitude was soon full of the sound of the Black Widow’s ectasy, as Bartholomew’s tongue gratefully serviced her anus while her fingers had her experience the rightful erotic delight of her dominance over masculinity, Cedric’s whining through the gag ensuring her orgasm was satisfyingly intense. Bartholomew readily obliged both Madeline and Bella with equally submissive enthusiasm, Edna obliging his naked backside with her whip while he did so, emphasising that his duties were for her pleasure, not his, before having her cunt and arsehole licked to satisfaction while the other women enjoyed watching him perform the base act. Edna knew he’d be ready to beg the allowance of masturbation after such teasing enjoyment, and this was just what she wanted. He’d be denied it of course, and with his cock rigid and boning in the need for relief, he was tethered to the wicker, opposite Cedric, facing a portal which allowed him a view of the countryside whilst the women laughed sarcastically whilst discussing their exploits in dominating Cedric.

Bartholomew noted a distinct rise in the fervour of the four dominant women, and the balloon beginning a gentle descent, on him also noting a curious double arc of trees below, shaped like a pair of breasts or buttocks at the end of an avenue of trees, leading from a palatial house ... the only structure within eyesight. Edna laughed as she gained his attention with a sharp stroke of her whip to his buttocks.

“Brampton House, Bartholomew my pet, suitably isolated for the open air indulgences of a woman you’ll be so pleased to meet ... but not as pleased as Cedric will be, he knows he’s going to indulge her, and her many guests gathered down there awaiting his arrival.” Bartholomew’s balls tingled on seeing her eyes go from the stately house to the twin arcs of trees, those eyes telling him that something erotically arousing awaited there, as she pursed her red lips and sighed, Emma’s voice drawing her from her thoughts as she addressed Cedric sternly as the balloon slowly descended.

“You’re going down Cedric, down! ... down to see the Marchioness and others again!...” She sneered with obvious pleasure before continuing, her nipples expressed hard with sexual excitement through the fabric of her black dress.

“ ... and there’ll be women you’ve cheeked in the past, come especially to enjoy what today offers ... and enjoy it they will!” Bartholomew could now see massed women peering up at them from below as Emma and the others laughed cynically, a now cowering Cedric, having his leash untied from the basket, his eyes wide behind the mask, his restricted cock bulging in the crude downward tube, his bowels urging defecation in fear ... harshly and correctly prevented by the plug which illustrated his absolute submission to the feminine hands which now firmly owned him.

The sound of massed women cheering and applauding their arrival, teased Bartholomew’s wanting erection all the more, the sincere enthusiasm generated by those voices and clapping feminine hands, telling him there was so much more to this than their approval of Edna’s intrepid mode of arrival, as the basket landed with a gentle bump. Cedric’s reluctance to leave the basket added to the mystique, Madeline and Bella both grinning with sincere enjoyment as they applied necessary whips to his flesh, as he showed a cowardice in facing the feminine crowd ... and whatever it was that they were so obviously spitefully enthusiastic about, Emma using all her strength to tug him down to the grass.

Bartholomew’s needy cock pulsed to a longing rigidity as a woman in a tight black silk dress like a second skin, sauntered from the crowd on tall heels, her auburn hair high in a vicious bun, her smile gracious, as she flicked the black braided leather bullwhip she carried, her globular breasts poking nipples hard through the black silk ... a vision of pure feminine dominance, a dominance which would soon be confirmed by her actions. Edna tugged his leash back, and had him kneel on the grass, showing the erection he couldn’t hide, shaming him and having him endure the taunting looks from his new audience, as the woman in silk drew closer.

“This is the Marchioness, Sarah Brampton-Smythe ... you’ll masturbate for her...” She turned and with the others, grinned at the hapless and cowering Cedric.

“ ... but Cedric won’t, he’ll watch your pleasure ... he’s going to come elsewhere!” The women laughed as the Marchioness closed in with her whip, Bartholomew gasping at the thought of masturbating before a scathing feminine crowd, taking in her erotic beauty which would see him tribute her in lusty and ample quantity ... and noting she held a leather gag in her other hand. Edna addressed her first, as the bullwhip bearing woman stood looking at both males with equal contempt.

“So good to see you again Sarah ... and I know Cedric is especially pleased to see you again, following your invitation to see him again.” The crowd within earshot all laughed and tittered cynically, as her eyes viewed the gagged male, cowering on the leash, Sarah smiling contentedly at them.

“As you can see, there are so many women here, so glad that Cedric accepted my invitation ... and they’re all more than ready to see him entertain us!” Cedric bucked on his leash and grunted, receiving several sharp strokes from Emma’s whip, exciting the crowd with his punishment as Sarah’s eyes turned to Edna’s male property.

“ ... and this is Bartholomew, I’ve heard you’ve dominated him well...” She flicked her whip toward his standing cock, having him gasp with an excitement of his own.

“ ... and I can see he’s more than pleased to see me too ... we’ll see his seed before he’s gagged, I do so like to hear them grunt in ecstasy!.” Edna jerked his leash as he gasped in disbelief at her words, his owner grinning wickedly as she confirmed he’d heard correctly.

“Masturbate! ... shame yourself before femininity!” Women gathered round in their long dresses, leering at the male subjected to a routine which was obviously the norm, Bartholomew now humiliated as per many males before, the eager grasping of his cock and rapid stimulation of it, so thoroughly enjoyed by the sneering women. His balls and anus tingled as the woman in black silk posed before him, her look of contempt bringing the seed up from his balls as quickly as did her flicking of the bullwhip and the dangling of the gag he’d soon wear. The only other being to not appreciate Bartholomew’s lusty jerking, was Cedric, cruelly taunted by Emma, as Edna’s pet stropped his erect member liberally, the cutting looks if contempt from his audience, only aiding the contortions of his face as his ecstasy grew.

“Just look at his enjoyment Cedric ... he’s going to shoot his mess for Marchioness Sarah, just as you did once...” She tapped the cruelly downward curved tube which adorned the only other cock present with her whip, and sneered at him.

“As promised, you’ll come soon enough ... and every woman here wants to see it!” Bartholomew took in the dominance of the Marchioness, Edna’s tension on his leash, the smugly contemptuous looks of his feminine audience ... and was overcome by a strange aura of absolute defeat as the seed rose from his balls. He could not help but let out a prolonged groan, so delicious was his humiliation as his cock spat out a stream of hot white semen, his shameful ecstasy enhanced no end by the cynical applause and taunts from the watching women, some simply nodding their heads with curt satisfaction at the confirmation of yet another male’s pleasure in submission.

He’d barely finished jerking and spurting, the jeering not died down, When the grinning Marchioness stepped forward with the gag, anxious for another entertainment to commence. Edna smiled with curt pleasure, the applause from his masturbation now reaching another level, as Madam Sarah Brampton-Smythe silenced him with the gag, delighting in seeing his dribbling spent cock attempt to perk at the pleasure of being rendered speechless by the woman he’d masturbated over ... though he’d soon find out that his silence would be required infinitely.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.