Utopia for a Price: Men Have Boundless Lust - Cover

Utopia for a Price: Men Have Boundless Lust

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aliens visit earth and see a planet in deep ecological trouble, and devise a genetic fix that makes people value the common good above their own selfish desires. To disseminate the fix, they make a temporary bunch of men to impregnate as many women as possible. But due to an alien glitch the new 'ordinary' men refuse to father multiple children. As the population plummets, the women choose the only option they see that prevents extinction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   First  

Mark and Bob were part of a surveying party, far away from civilization.

They woke in the morning in their tent, and Bob slid his leg out of the sleeping bag.

“Ooooo, that does not look good,” said Mark. The leg was swollen and discolored from the knee down.

“Really doesn’t, does it,” said Bob. He had gone to bed with a cut there that they had tried to clean out as best they could, but in places it went deep.

“Let me get Amy,” said Mark. He walked over to another tent 30 yards away. Amy was the party’s medic.

“It’s Bob, he’s not looking so good in the knee. Can you come take a look?”

Amy and her tent-mate Lois came over to the men’s tent. After a quick look, Amy gathered the other two by the other tent and whispered, “Looks like gangrene. Or something even worse. He’s not going to make it.”

“I guess in the old days they’d fly in a helicopter,” whispered Mark. No one answered. They knew the environmental cost of a helicopter trip was far above the cost of one man’s life -- and he might well die anyway.

“Hey, you guys!” came Bob’s shouted voice. “Come back here.”

When they had all assembled, he said, “I’m a goner. You don’t need to hide it from me.”

No one contradicted him. They moved him out of the tent onto a couple mattress pads on the ground in the shade, and at his request they stripped him naked. The day was warming rapidly.

“So, what can we do for you in the time you have left?” said Lois.

“Well, could you start by freeing up that pussy of yours and sitting down on me?”

“Sure, that’s the least I can do.” If Mark had read subtle social cues a bit better, he would have realized that Lois’s actual enthusiasm for the act was not high.

Bob’s cock got hard on cue, Lois impaled herself, and she started going up and down. “A little faster and I’ll come, you sweet girl,” said Bob.

The others conferred. Amy said, “Karen and Maura are camped not a mile from here. We could ask if they could come on over so Bob can have a fresh girl or two for the end?”

“Sounds great,” said Mark. “I’ll go get ‘em, OK?”

Amy nodded, and Mark headed off. He heard the happy sigh of Bob’s orgasm just as he was leaving.


When he reached their campsite, Karen and Maura were sitting by the camp stove drinking hot tea. “Oh, you girls look fantastic, you up for it?”

“OK,” said Karen. “From the rear OK?”

“Sure,” said Mark, and cozied up to the bare ass of the girl which rapidly materialized before him. In, thrust twenty times, and deliver. Yes!

“And you?” he asked Maura.

She was already naked from the waist down, lying on the camping mattress, legs spread wide.

“Ah, you read my mind!”

“You guys, it’s mostly pretty easy to read ... Come give me some goo in the tummy, big boy.” He saw Maura roll her eyes at Karen.

Mark lay down on her, entered her, and starting thrusting. He could have been done in a minute, but it felt really good, and Maura was quite pretty. He kept at her for over ten minutes before he gave her some goo in the tummy.

“What brings you here?” said Karen.

“Oh -- sad news. Looks like Bob’s got gangrene and Amy says he’s not going to make it.”

“Oh, no!” said Maura.

“That’s awful!” said Karen. After a pause, she added, “And you stopped to fuck us before you even told us?”

Mark ignored the question. “We thought it might cheer him up if you two came on over and he could do it with a couple fresh girls as a farewell present.” He and Bob had had Amy and Lois a total of four times the day before, and five the day before that. It kept them feeling OK, but pushed the envelope on freshness.

“Not only did you fuck us, but you took your sweet time in me...” said Maura.

Bob shrugged.

“Of course we’ll come,” said Maura. The two of them quickly dressed and headed off with Mark.

“Oh, there they are!” said Amy as she saw them coming.

Bob looked up from his mattress. “Oh, Karen, it’s great to see you. I suppose it’s dumb of me to say it, but you’re one of my favorite fucks of all time. I’d marry you if I could.”

“Oh, that’s kind,” said Karen. “I think it would be nice to marry you too.”

“Yeah, yeah,” said Bob, not believing her. “But can we get on with the fuck?”

“Sure,” said Karen. How we going to do it?”

“Can you guys help me get on top? I really want to do Karen from the top, one last time.”

Karen stripped naked instead of just exposing the necessary opening, part of trying to make Bob’s last time as good as it could be.

The others helped Bob up onto her, making him wince a couple times. Then Karen guided Bob’s cock into her and he thrust, but it looked like each thrust was hurting. Karen raised her head and nibbled Bob’s ear, which made him smile a little, and then she grabbed his butt and pulled it forward and then released it, forcing Bob’s cock up inside her. The wincing was less, so she repeated it, over and over.

Karen raised her head again, licked his cheek, and tugged on his ear with her teeth.

“Ooohhhhh!” said Bob with a smile as he came. “You wonderful girl!”

“It’s the least I can do,” said Karen.

Bob’s smile quickly faded, and he grimaced as they arranged him on his back again.

Maura could take a turn. They looked at her expectantly, but instead she looked daggers at Mark.

“Bob, I just want to understand men. I want to tell you what Mark did and you tell me what you think.”

Karen said, “Oh, Maura, it doesn’t matter, does it?”

“Yeah, it does,” she said. “Bob, when Mark came to our campsite, the first thing he did was fuck us, one after the other. And he took half an hour screwing me.”

“Wasn’t that long!” protested Mark.

“Only then did he tell us you were really sick. Isn’t that pretty selfish of him?”

Bob gave a weak laugh. “I don’t see why. Beautiful girls to fuck, they’re willing, always good to go for it.”

“But if we’d come here first instead of taking it from him, we’d be fresher for you. That’s better, right? And it slowed us down by at least half an hour.”

Bob shrugged. “Well, sure, but when you’re a man you gotta fuck. You was willing, he did you, what’s the big deal if I’m dying? Even if you hadn’t got here in time?”

“But that’s not making the total happiness in the world more,” said Maura.

Mark tentatively said, “Rules for sex are different. Guys fucking is different. We try to be good about everything else, but ... fucking is different.”

“That’s right,” said Bob. Bob looked pale, and looked at Maura. “Will you come sit on my cock? I don’t know if I’ll last much longer, but if I die with a nice cunt giving my cock a hug ... well, that would be the best.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.