The Maid to Lady - Cover

The Maid to Lady

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Story: An educated orphan willing to do any job for an income. She makes the right connections.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Safe Sex   .

Kylie had just started work as a maid in the city house of a rich young man. She was 179cm tall with a thin frame 30c 16 22. Aged 22, her hair was white blond and golden skin all over. She carried herself with class. Long neck, with a pretty angular face. Small nose and heart shaped smiling lips. With her deep blue eyes she could easily tell you her feelings about you, just with her eyes.

Mr Keith, 24, her employer was in a bad mood this day. His business meeting went badly. Half of the people who were to attend did not get the message. He called his manservant John and asked him to find out why they did not attend. John knew why, he did not send the messages for them to attend on time.

Kylie took in his afternoon tea and poured the hot drink. He looked at her in surprise. “And who are you?” he asked in a way that was not abrupt but wary.

“I am your new maid sir, I just started today. I was sent to serve you as you are not very happy.” She replied with a nice smile.

He burst out laughing as he sipped his tea. “Thank you, a nice cuppa. The rest sent you into the lion’s den as they did not want me to bawl them out. What is your name please?”

“I am Kylie and I do ask, if I make any mistakes please tell me. I am just learning the role, everyone seems to give different information sir.” Kylie replied, with a disarming smile.

Keith replied “Yes I agree, something here is not working.”

The door opened and John stated “Kylie you are taking too long to serve Mr Keith, come back to the kitchen now.”

Keith stated “I held her up as I was talking to her. I’ll send her out when we have finished talking John. Out you go.” He left and closed the door but did not move away from it.

Keith had the feeling he was somehow involved with the problems. He put his finger to his lips signalling a quiet time. Kylie understood and nodded. He stood up and knocked his desk.

Kylie said “I am an orphan, I do not know my parents.” Keith quickly picked up she was talking to cover his movements. She kept talking to the chair and not where he walked to. “I left after finishing high school at 17 and I have” Keith opened the door and found John standing and listening.

Keith said “Why are you still here John?”

John with a smart reply “I was waiting for the maid to finish and give her further instructions, sir.” the last word in a harsh negative tone.

Keith answered “Go back to your den, I will send her out when we have finished talking.” He slammed the door on him and returned smiling. “So an orphan, was it nice in the orphanage?”

Kylie replied “Not really, you were in a pecking order and I did not fit within it. I was the quiet one reading and studying, not social. I have quick reflexes and therefore did not suffer any bullying.”

Keith smiled as he finished his tea, “Well tell the kitchen and that John, I wish you to personally serve me my meals and drinks in the future. You do not appear to be frightened of me. I like that.”

Kylie collected his empty cup, replied “I will instruct the cook and John sir. Thank you for our talk.” She returned to the kitchen and mentioned it to the cook.

When Kylie mentioned it to John he stated “You will do as you’re told and I will give the instructions not Keith.”

She asked “Is not Mr Keith the master of the house?”

John laughed “He may think he is but I direct action here not him, now get Keith dinner and take it to him. I will order you to take the items, not him.” The tone he used was very, shall we say, I lord here not Keith. Kylie returned to the kitchen to enquire on what time dinner was. She realised John was a nasty piece of work.

In the kitchen, the cook Julie, looked outside the door she entered then closed it. “Kylie, don’t trust that John, he is a manservant not a butler, even though he thinks he is. The butler is at his father’s house.”

John entered the kitchen, “Telling lies about me Cook!”

Kylie quickly responded “No John, she was answering my question about the structure of the household.” Julie looked at Kylie and knew immediately she liked this new girl.

He replied “Well that’s a change, one day I will get rid of you Cook.” He turned around and walked out leaving the door wide open.

Julie said “He always says that, we don’t really get along. Now if the master wishes anything in the way of food or drink, please tell me first. He (John) always seems to garble the orders making us look foolish. He is in thick with the chauffeur so take care there as well. I’m surprised they have not tried to bed you yet!”

Kylie smiled “Well if they try, they will feel it. Last two boys who tried ended up in hospital, for them to try and find their balls. It took 6 months for them to return from their upper body. One has stayed away from me but he still bullies others.” Julie laughed.

The following night, Kylie served Keith his evening meal and as he ordered a meal for two, she was asked to join him. She did, much to John’s anger. Saturday morning, serving him breakfast in bed, laughing she declined his offer to join him, after all he was naked and she was working. He laughed and let it go. Actually, happy she was not an easy girl. She served his lunch and mentioned John told her to see him immediately she had served his lunch.

Keith finished his meal and was drawn to look out the window to the street. He saw Kylie leaving with her suitcases. He realised what John had done. He ran out the front door to Kylie. He asked, “What’s with the suitcases?”

“John told me you did not want me around as I failed to enter your bed this morning and I was therefore sacked.” Kylie replied. She started to cry.

“Bastard.” Keith answered “No great.” She looked at him. “Is John watching us?”

Kylie replied “Yes.”

He grabbed one of her cases and hand, they walked around the corner and entered a cafe. “I should explain my remarks. I did not tell him to sack you, in fact I was proud you did not hop into my bed. Disappointed but proud. You have high standards. I am rich and a lot of women would jump into my bed but I am sick of the money hungry whores. I can talk to you and I said ‘great’ because I can now ask you formally if you will go out with me for dinner. We can talk and we seem to be on the same level, especially in humour. So will you be my date tonight darling Kylie?”

She looked at him in surprise. “I would say yes but I have to find a place to live. I let go of my flat when your job demanded I live in-house.”

Keith smiled “Do you drive? Um, do you have a licence?”

Kylie, not following where this was going, answered “Yes.”

Keith laughed “Well we can solve two problems in one. Come back to my place and live in the room next to me until I can entice you into my bedroom as a lover. 2nd drive me to a meeting so I can leave John at the house, but not for too long. Please help me?”

Kylie could see he needed some help. “OK, just to let you know, I do like you and feel an understanding with your moods and humour.” she finally smiled. He smiled back happy.

They finished their cup of tea and she returned to his house, arm in arm.

On arrival John gave her a most disgusting look. Keith told him “Take my girlfriend’s cases to the room next to me. We are going out for a private drive. See you later.” He dismissed him. John picked up her cases and walked up the stairs.

Keith, holding hands, took Kylie out to the garage where he had 8 cars. A Rolls Royce, Bentley, 4 sports cars and two four wheel drives. “Which car would you like to drive Kylie?”

Kylie answered in awe “None, I’m not experienced with any of them but if I have to pick, then the Land Rover.” Keith got the key for the vehicle and opened the driver’s door. She climbed in and took the key from Keith. “I would like to try the others but not in my present mood. I have driven this type before but not this powerful one. Where are we going?”

Keith smiled for her honesty. Softly he said, “Too many ears, (Louder) just drive to your place my lover!”

Kylie immediately understood his internal message. She drove to the garage door, as it opened a person appeared. “Mr Keith sir, would you prefer me to drive so you can enjoy that girl’s company in the back seat sir.”

Keith waved him away without saying a word.

As they drove away Kylie asked “Was that your driver?”

Keith answered “Yes, why the tone in your voice?”

Kylie replied “I was warned he and John would try to bed me. They were surprised they had not tried already. He is a horrible looking person. One I would not trust.”

Keith replied, “We are going to my fathers home. It’s about an hour away. Turn left here onto the motorway.”

After about 10 minutes Kylie said “One of the other cars from your home is behind us about a k away. That’s why I have been changing lanes, it follows every move Keith.”

Keith looked and answered “Bastard, I bet it’s that chauffeur. Turn next left.” Five minutes later they turned off the motorway and in the next village drove into the pub’s carpark. They got out and entered the pub arm in arm. Keith ordered a beer and Kylie a ginger ale, non alcoholic, watching the car from the window. The chauffeur walked to the Land Rover and put his hand under the wheel well. He drove off. Kylie walked out and looked under the wheel well. There was a tracker attached. She quickly moved it into the wheel well of the truck next to them. Returning to Keith she told him what she did. He burst out laughing and gave her a very warm cuddle. It felt nice to Kylie.

They finished their drinks and continued on their journey. Unknown to them, a few minutes later, the truckie also finished at the pub and drove across the country around 120 degrees away from them. The chauffeur followed his tracker, not the Land Rover.

Forty five minutes later Kylie pulled off the motorway and into an estate. The gate opened on Keith punching in a code. Kylie drove in and Keith made sure the gate did close. They drove 3 miles along the driveway to the large castle. Keith said “Welcome to the ice brick, my former home. My parents live here. They will ask a bloody lot of questions and may seem angry, but I do know they are looking out for my interests. Just be honest and if you do not want to answer a question just tell them.”

Kylie smiled “OK, don’t be too upset with some of my replies, understand?” He looked at her in surprise. “Well, are you going to open my door, my possible future lover?” Laughing, he got out of the Land Rover and opened her door just as his parents walked out the front door and saw what he did.

Keith introduced Kylie “Hi Mum and Dad this is Kylie, hopefully my future girlfriend, this is Harold my Dad and Harriet my mummy.” They shook hands, they were warm handshakes and utterly surprised with the introduction and the fact he did not say their titles. They realised there would be a reason for this. On entering the castle Harriet took Kylie’s arm and said “My son always seems to arrive just as we are about to sit for either tea or dinner. Would you like to join us please Kylie?”

Kylie gave her a very warm smile and answered “That would be nice provided Keith does not dribble his tea over his shirt again.”

Keith laughed “I did not think you noticed, yes mum we will join you. I would like to talk to Parker as well.”

Harriet, smiling, looked at him, “I did not invite you, only your charming lady friend Kylie.”

Kylie laughed, “Yes, we will join you.”

Harold answered “Keith I see you have someone who does teasing at your level.”

Keith’s eyes flew up in the air saying “I have no bloody chance now!” smiling. They entered the dining room just as Parker set the table for four. “Parker, set a plate for yourself, I wish to talk to you about some home problems and I want mum and dad to hear, please.”

Parker replied “Yes sir.” He collected another setting for himself. He poured the tea and offered the tray of milk and sugar to Kylie. “Miss Kylie, your choice ma’am.”

Kylie smiled “Just a small dash of milk please. Thank you Parker.” They all had their drinks and a slice of lemon cake.

Keith said “Dad, Parker I’m having trouble at home with some staff. Ten days ago I asked John to invite 7 people to a meeting. Only three got the invite before the event, the others, after the time frame. Things just appear not to be done correctly. Kylie started a week or so as my maid and I was angry about the stuffed up meeting. Kylie was honest and asked me to tell her if she does anything wrong and we chatted for an hour or so. A very nice relaxing time. John came in after 10 minutes telling Kylie, in front of me in a very poor manner, she was talking too long to serve me and he stood at the door listening as to what would occur next. Kylie, I did ask to be quiet with a signal, she did the opposite and talked to my chair covering any sound I was making. Very smart thinking on her part, to which I was grateful. I gave instructions that Kylie was to serve me all meals. It was very pleasant to have someone on my level to talk with. We even had a meal together. This morning whilst serving me breakfast in bed I jokingly asked her to join me. She declined in a fun way however without me saying anything John sacked her for not attending in my bed to me. I was actually proud she did decline as it showed Kylie has high standards. When I saw her walking out with her suitcases, I chased her. She told me what John did without him mentioning it to me. I was angry then happy as it has now allowed me to ask her out to dinner. I feel very, um, comfortable around her. We talk on a civil and joking level. So really what I am asking is can I replace John, Dad, Parker?”

Harold was about to say something when Kylie asked “Can I give another side to Keith’s comments please?”

Harriett answered “Yes please Kylie.”

Kylie said “I did take the job as a maid for Keith but I was only interviewed by John. I did not feel comfortable in the interview and the way he asked very personal questions like how many boyfriends I had and did I obey them. I did decline to answer but I was the youngest in the interviews. I now feel the reason I got the job. I was told it was a live-in role and must move in immediately. I was just very happy to have a job. I have no family as I grew up in an orphanage. Day one with no instruction I was sent to serve Keith with his tea. I poured his cup and we talked. Yes he was angry about something, however we seemed to click. John told me off in a very rude way in front of Keith. With the look of Keith I knew he was not happy about it. When he told me to be quiet, he made a noise so I covered his noise by talking to his chair. The rest you know. Later in the kitchen Julie, the cook did warn me about the two of them, John and the chauffeur. They will try to bed me. She does not like either of them and they seem thick as thieves. I asked John, is not Mr Keith the master of the house? John did say to me quote ‘He may think he is but I direct action here not him,’ In a put down tone. I put my guard up against him. Julie also mentioned to tell her Keith’s dinner request not John as he always seems to garble the orders making them look foolish. Julie, who is nice, does not get along with either John or the chauffeur, She does not trust them. He did try to follow us today and placed a tracker in Keith’s vehicle. I found and transferred it to another truck parked next to us. Keith was happy when I told him. That’s my side for your consideration.”

Harold looked at Parker and Keith “Well that paints an entirely different picture, John has been telling Parker, you Keith seem to be not handling things and might need further mental help or checking.” Keith looked at his Dad and Parker with an astonished look.

Parker answered “Thank you Miss Kylie for your insight from a different perspective. I did ask our cook Julie to move with Master Keith, she does have family close. He would know she knows me so he was careful around her. It would seem we need to rearrange a few staff.”

Kylie stated “John did say out loud he was trying to find a reason to sack Julie and one day would succeed. Julie just did not comment on his statement as he walked away.”

Harold said “Thank you Kylie and Keith for bringing this to us. Harriet please take Kylie around the gardens whilst I think this through. Keith, I have some papers for you to read.”

Harriet and Kylie walked upstairs to her room to change shoes. As they did share the same shoe size Harriet offered Kylie a chance to change her shoes to joggers for the garden walk. Outside Harriet said “We knew he had problems in the London House but he has not said anything till now. I am happy it is out in the open and I personally do thank you for your insight. My son seems taken with you and you have not jumped into his bed yet?”

Kylie laughed “Well he did offer, but it was against my personal principles to sleep around. I do like him and yes we are on the same wavelength. He told me he was not happy lately having money hungry whores jumping into his bed. I left school achieving distinction in all subjects and entered university studying Journalism and Law however because I am not connected, I just could not get a job so I applied to be a maid to which I was sacked after 7 days.” Laughing loudly, Harriet joined in holding her arm.

Harriet replied “I do like you, some of his girlfriends did leave a lot of bad feelings and yes, they were money hungry, not lovers and companions. Depending on what the men decide, we must get rid of those nasty employees. Any ideas?”

Kylie answered looking around, “Rotate them back here and you can promote them to clean out the stables and dig it into the flower beds and gardens.” smiling.

Harriet laughed again, this time loudly, as they returned to the castle, “Love it Kylie, love it.”

They returned to the castle. Harriet told Keith, “Kylie is staying for dinner with us. You can stay if you wish?” Keith looked gobsmacked. And both ladies laughed. They walked upstairs with Kylie asking “I only have these clothes to wear!” Harriett took her into her dressing room. It had hundreds of dresses. Looking at Kylie she picked out a nice evening long dress. It was shiny silver and backless. Harriett asked her to try it on. Removing her clothes and bra but not undies. It fitted very nicely but her undies were the wrong style for the dress. Harriett pulled out some underwear and they were Kylie’s size. She took off the dress. Given a bathrobe they entered Harriett’s bathroom. The maid drew the bath, which was big enough for four people. Adding some suds they soaked in the bath for a while and talked. Even Harriett was pleased with Kylie’s charming attitude and pleasant talking. Another maid came in and offered both a bath towel. They dried themselves and returned to the dressing room naked. Kylie put on a slim pair of underwear and the dress together with some semi heel shoes. It looks smashing on her body. Harriet dressed like Kylie and they both look fantastic. They shared some makeup. They both looked like a million pounds. Very elegant and classy.

As they entered the drawing room, Keith’s eyes and mouth popped open in surprise with her beauty and elegance. He stood up and asked “My lady will you accompany me to dinner please?”

Kylie smiled at him asking “I would but you appear not to be ready or dressed correctly Sir Keith.”

Harriett laughed loudly “Yes you men get dressed correctly. Dinner will be in 15 minutes.”

They practically ran out of the room to get ready. Parker offered Kylie and Harriett a pre-dinner drink. They accepted and sat down. They chatted about Keith’s surprised look. The men returned after ten minutes dressed in dinner suits. The dinner gong sounded and Keith put his hand out to assist Kylie to rise from the chair. Harriett walked arm in arm with her husband.

Keith kissed Kylie quickly on the lip, “You look fantastic and elegant. I know you are beautiful, this dress does not outshine your beauty. Let’s go to dinner darling.” They walked arm in arm to the dining room. Kylie was taken back with the size of the dining table. It could seat at least 100 people. They sat at one end opposite his parents. Harold did not sit at the head of the table but opposite his son. Kylie sat opposite Harriett. Parker served the meal with wine and it was a joyful meal discussing various subjects including Kylie’s university experience as against Keith’s university years. It was a great evening for all.

Keith mentioned they would stay the night and not drive back as they had been drinking. Kylie agreed. Harriett took Kylie to the bedroom opposite Keith and next to her. Her maid did place some night clothes in the room for her. Keith knocked on the door when Kylie was in bed. “Come in Keith.” Keith came in in his PJ’s and sat on the side of her bed.

He said “My dad is very happy with you. You are polite and have a quirky sense of humour and you quickly responded to his, without anger or smart answers. He is most impressed. I do thank you and now asked for a good night kiss?”

Kylie put her arms out and held him as they kissed. As they broke away Keith said “I would so like to make love to you but this is not quite the right time. I shall see you at 8am for breakfast darling.” He kissed her again and walked to his bedroom slowly closing her door. He rested against her door and smiled ‘is this what love is, I wonder’ returning to his room he dreamt of Kylie hoping she would come into his arms. Kylie fell asleep feeling secure and very happy with Keith’s kisses.

They woke up at 7.30 and dressed to go downstairs. They met as they exited their rooms. Kylie kissed Keith and included a hug. They walked arm in arm downstairs to the breakfast room. As they sat down a maid came in with both a pot of coffee and tea. Both had black coffee with no sugar. Kylie laughed at their mutual choice.

Harold came in and kissed Kylie on the cheek, Harriett followed and kissed both. Harold said “Dear Kylie, you cracked me up last night after dinner. My darling wife told me your suggestion to Keith’s problem and I love it. In fact I am going to actually do it. Can you stay a day or two with us so we can plan some replacement staff for our son and possibly you, if you stay with him?”

Kylie answered “I could but I have no clothes.”

Harriett answered “We are the same size and I have no concerns with you wearing my clothes.”

Kylie smiled “Then yes Harold and Harriett I will stay, if Keith would like me to stay?”

Keith replied “Yes I would love you to stay with me either here or at my home. What is the solution you said to dad?”

Kylie smiled at Harriett and answered, “Nothing to your dad, I mentioned an idea to your dear beautiful mum and she cracked up laughing at the time.”

Harriett replied “Yes and Harold did as well, when I told him. Son, we want to surprise you with the result, so please be patient. All will be revealed.” They went in and had a nice breakfast together.

The four of them went to the local church, at 10am, for their services. Everyone looked at Kylie and Keith together. Kylie was surprised with the gossip of her and Keith. Saying things like, ‘she is elegant’ ‘a beautiful lady’, ‘they look good together’. There was not a negative word or saying at all.

Harriett smiled at Kylie understanding what was happening. She advised “They are positive people and look on the good side of life. It’s good they are pleased with you. Some of his previous friends were not treated so kindly. They have the sense of good here.” Kylie smiled at her as they entered the car to return to the castle.

They had lunch on returning from church. Keith offered Kylie a nice walk in the woods. Harriett called her maid and quietly spoke to her. She took Kylie upstairs to change into walking clothes. A nice pair of woollen female trousers, a warm top and mohair jumper. She looked fantastic in the clothes. Kylie never had many clothes, so to feel the cut and quality of these did make her very happy. She went out holding Keith’s hand into the garden and the woods. They walked and talked holding hands. Within the woods she heard a rustle of leaves, looking up she saw a branch fall off a tree. A bloody big branch. She pulled Keith to her, dropped to the ground and rolled over five times, she ended up on top of him just as the branch landed.

Keith, thinking his luck had changed suddenly heard the tree land and bounce. If Kylie had not pulled them over and down, they would have either been crushed under the tree or badly injured. Kylie kissed him and raised off him, pulling him up. He was white. A groundsman came running and he saw Kylie roll with him and picked him up. He said “Master Keith, that was very lucky, young Miss pulling you out of harm way. One more step and both of you would be under it. I’ll get the pathway cleared shortly sir.”

Keith asked “What the hell happened?”

Kylie stated “I heard a crack of wood, saw the branch falling, and I thought, well I like you so I better take you with me out of harm’s way.” As she smiled at him. He grabbed her waist, pulled her close and kissed her lips. His eyes watered whilst they kissed. In the meantime the groundsman was walking away telling Parker what he saw by radio, basically saying she saved his life. Keith, unaware, continued walking but now they were arm in arm.

They returned home and both parents looked shocked. Harriett asked “Keith what happened?”

Keith answered, “A tree branch fell down and Kylie pulled me away, why the panic look?”

Harold said “Kylie pulled you away from the path of the branch fall and saved your life!”

Keith admitted “That she did, one more step and it would have landed on both of us. Kylie did say she had quick reactions, today I am happy she pulled me down on the ground and rolled away.” As he put his arm around Kylie.

Kylie just blushed. “We are covered in dirt.”

Harriett hugged Kylie and pulled her away from Keith, “Come on let’s get you cleaned up my darling Kylie.”

Keith let her go with her mother and looked at his dad, out of ear shot Harold asked “Was it that dangerous Keith?”

Keith answered “Dad, the branch was at least 18 inches thick, yes if it hit us, we would know. I did not hear it break, Kylie all of a sudden pulled me to her and fell backwards and rolled 5-6 times. I thought I was going to be lucky then the tree branch landed with a big bang. Yes I suppose I do need to thank her for saving our lives. Tell me dad, we were just holding hands and talking, I felt in heaven with her before the tree fell. I don’t want to hurt, be away or leave her, is that true love?”

Harold replied “Sounds like me and my Harriett, your dear mum. Son, I think it is.” They left the room and he went upstairs to change out of his dirt covered clothes.

Returning downstairs for afternoon tea, Kylie was held tightly by Harriett. She was so thankful to Kylie saving the life of their now only son and family heir. Harriett released her grip when Keith approached and held her hand taking her into the drawing room. Kylie could not understand Harriet’s concern for a simple task. They talked generally with Parker coming in and mentioning “I have asked John together with the chauffeur to come tomorrow morning at 11am. They think they are returning Master Keith home. We will tell them of the change of job titles after lunch sirs.”

Keith asked “What change, Parker?”

Parker smiled, “Why sir, Miss Kylie’s suggestion.” He turned and walked out

His dad said “Be patient son. You will laugh loudly when you find out. Kylie even Parker laughed and he mentioned he could not think of anything worse. It’s better than sacking them. Keith, your new manservant, chauffeur and maid will take you two home tomorrow after lunch. I think you will be pleased with the new staff. They do know Julie and she is grateful for the change. She will not mention anything to John before he arrives here.”

Keith looked at them all and in bad English said “no one tells me any fink.” They all laughed.

Keith took Kylie to the billiard room to have a game with him. He showed her how to play. After he won the first game, Kylie seemed to understand quickly and trounced him in the second game. He looked astonished and checked whether she had played the game before. Kylie did say no but she had seen it on TV. The third game Kylie won by one point. So it was a five game play. He won the fourth and the fifth, well, he lost it by sinking the white ball off the black. He was not happy and Kylie was smiling. Kylie made him happy by kissing and cuddling him. On the dinner gong they entered the dining room arm in arm.

During dinner Kylie did tell his parents how Keith lost the game, much to the merriment of his parents. At least she was positive in telling the story and did not seem to make him look too much like a fool. Later his dad mentioned to Keith her positive attitude in the telling and yes I feel, even though we have only just met her, she will be very good for you. Treat her well.

That night, in Kylie’s bedroom, they kissed and cuddled for a lot longer than the previous night. After he left the room again he stayed by her door for a while, then went to bed dreaming about her again.

After breakfast Keith and Kylie were introduced to their new manservant, chauffeur and maid. They were experienced and worked in the roles for over 5 years. Parker was related to the manservant being cousins. The chauffeur Tim, was asked to stay out of sight until after lunch. The new manservant Ian and Sally drove the land rover to London, they were expected to arrive at 11.30. They did arrive on time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.