Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

It turned out that Burger, Burger and Smith did not actually live in Lesserton, but occupied a large house on the outskirts of town. It was located on a fair sized piece of land. As Emily and I pulled up in the Wagoneer I saw that they kept horses.

Cynthia and David met us at the door. I had not yet met David. He was a few years older than his brother, but still looked like a man in the prime of his life. I could see how a beautiful woman like Cynthia could inspire a man to keep up with his workouts. It went through my mind that a stop at the bicycle shop down Main Street from the factory might be in order if I was going to continue to stop at Bower’s Bakery regularly. Considering the lovely Crystal, and the fact that both Carly and Kathryn often helped out there, my continued patronage was pretty much ensured.

Cynthia kissed both Emily and I, both kisses between a friend’s peck on the lips and a lover’s full on tongue wrestling match. Enough to make me light headed at least. Emily blushed.

David laughed and stuck out his hand. After we shook he enveloped Emily in a hug and gave her a quick kiss.

“I’ve been waiting to meet you Danny. Cynthia tells me that you’re about to come into another chunk of money. We’ll have to see how we can keep Uncle Sam’s mitts off most of it.” He then turned to Emily. “I’m glad to see you’re back Em. I know your dad and Belinda were worried about you. I’m sorry about his loss. He was a good man.”

“Thank you Mr. Burger,” she said hugging him again.

“David please.” He released her and said, “Here let me introduce you two around. Several people have already arrived.”

The house was beautiful, obviously an old farmhouse, rooms had been added to it, making it a large rambling structure. It was decorated to enhance the farm style, with just enough upscale pieces to offset its comfortable interior. There was a small crowd there already. There were a number of couples standing around and talking. Some had drinks in their hands. It looked like any other casual party I had ever attended. I had initially wondered what to expect from a bunch of avowed polyamorous party goers. I did notice several of the couples, of both sexes seemed awfully chummy. That is they were standing close together, their arms entwined or comfortably behind each others backs. Not all were mixed gender, but I could have seen that at almost any other party on either coast, though maybe not so much in flyover country, like rural western Virginia.

I saw JJ, the sheriff, talking with another man. In a group next to them three woman were carrying on a separate conversation. They all looked up when the three of us approached them.

All three women were lovely. They were all middle age, somewhere in their forties. One was a blonde. I could see the resemblance to the lovely light haired Bower sisters. The shortest of the three had red hair. Her bust was not the equal of the other two, but seemed to stand proudly under her dress blouse. I could swear I could see the points where her nipples were. The last was a taller woman. Her brown hair was curly and thrown over one shoulder, long enough to hang down over her front. Her fingers were twisting in it and I could see the wedding ring on her finger. Her eyes were a deep brown, with a golden fleck in the left one. Her top left enough cleavage visible to be enticing.

“Danny I think you and JJ have met,” David said. “I don’t think you’ve met out mayor Dennis Bower.”

We shook hands. The mayor pointed to one of the woman. The blonde as I expected.

“This is my wife Anna.”

“Danny,” she said. “All my girls are atwitter over the new young man in town. I can see why.”

I could feel the heat in my face as I blushed. Lesserton women seemed to bring out that reaction in me a lot.

“Hello Danny,” the sheriff said. “This is my wife Alisha and our friend Elsie.”

Alisha was the brunette.

“It will be nice seeing that big old factory occupied again,” Elsie said. “We were afraid that it might have to sit empty.” She took a drink from her long stemmed glass. “There’s always the chance that a suitable buyer might not be available.”

“Suitable?” I said with a cold tone of voice.

“Don’t misunderstand Danny,” David said. “Elsie is talking about someone who might be hostile to the lifestyle of some of our residents. I’m sure you understand.”

I did indeed in that light.

I met a number of other folks that night. That group included Jacob Blackstone, who had filled Uncle Tony’s seat on the town council in a special election. Jacob made it quite clear to me that he was not seeking to hold on to the seat come the regular election next November.

Around eighth o’clock a whirlwind entered the premises in the form of the Quad. The two sets of twins were all dressed in unique and stunning outfits that were both casual and enticing They move through the party kissing and hugging both men and women. All made sure that both Emily and I were the targets of their enhanced greeting.

I do not know the effect it had on Emily, but it left me breathless and I quite sure I was blushing. It definitely left me aroused. Despite the large number of polyamorous attendees it was not that kind of party and I managed to not make a fool out of myself.

By eleven the party was winding down. I had met dozens of what Cynthia called prominent Lesserton and Dinn County citizens. People seemed to be leaving in sets of three or four, mostly trouples and sets of couples.

Crystal found Emily and I as we were preparing to leave. She ambled up to me and moved right in, pressing her body into me and throwing her arms around my neck. “Danny do you suppose you could give us a ride back to town?”

Her wiggling made concentration very hard, and that wasn’t the only thing getting hard.

“There’s only seating for five,” Emily said.

“Carly and I can share,” Kathryn said.

“Nope,” my MPDG said. “If there’s any sharing to be done, I’ll be doing it. I’m the littlest.”

All five girls hugged and kissed all three lawyers who were in the front hall saying goodbye to their guests.

“You’re going to have your hands full with those five,” Chet said to me as we shook hands.

“Stop by next week,” Cynthia said as she hugged me good night. “We’ll have your incorporation papers ready by then.” Then she leaned in and whispered to me, “Maybe I’ll just drop them by when Emily’s busy in the shop.” She finished by nuzzling my ear, which I’m sure was red by now.

David laughed as we shook. “She’s as incorrigible as those five,” he said.

Carly climbed in the front seat and her sisters in the back. All the girls but Megan clicked their seat belts. She waited for Emily to climb into her lap. Emily sat with her legs spread cross wise on Crystal and Kathryn’s laps and wrapped her arms around Megan, who clicked the belt around them both.

I hoped that neither of JJ’s two on duty deputies ran across us on our way. A quick look in the rear view mirror on the drive showed Emily and Megan making out while Kathryn and Crystal did likewise. Carly’s hand on my thigh did nothing to make the drive any less distracting.

The remote for the big roll-up door was still making its way from Amazon so I parked on the street. I got out and opened the curb side doors for my passengers. After helping Carly out I found that I had to tap Emily on the shoulder to get her attention. Carly and Crystal laughed at her, while Kathryn opened her own door and climbed out on the street-ward side of the car. While waiting for Emily and Megan to disentangle themselves she moved to the side of me opposite her sister. Both Bower girls took an arm and leaned into me, forcing Emily and their sister to get themselves out of the vehicle. Crystal waited for Megan and then slid across the seat to exit the Jeep.

“You’ll invite us in won’t you Danny?” Crystal asked as she closed the car door.

“Such beautiful ladies? Certainly.”

The Bower sisters released me when we reached the loft’s door. I keyed in the lock code and opened the door. I stepped back and let the parade of beauty precede me up the stairs, led by Emily. I made sure the car was locked and followed.

Crustal was pulling the caboose and I watched her delectable ass as she climbed the stairs to the main living space. When we got there I saw Emily had already dimmed the lights.

Crystal was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me toward her so that her lips could touch mine. My arms naturally went around her and I cupped her hard ass as her tongue began to push my lips apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.