Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

It was still dark outside when I felt a pair of tongues lapping at my hardening cock. Needless to say I had never engaged in a sex fueled display like the earlier threesome. A double blowjob was beyond anything I had ever experienced. I highly recommend it should you have the opportunity.

I felt one tongue lapping at my nut sack, while another twirled around my circumcised head. When the one mouth plunged down to encase my prick in wet warmth, while the other softly sucked on one of my nuts, as it’s accompany tongue traced the creases in my protective sack, I nearly came.

Then I felt the bed shift as one of the girls crawled over me and placed the head of my revived cock at her entrance. I moaned as the wet warmth encompassed me. I felt hands touch my cheeks and turn my head so that warm lips could press against mine as my passenger began to post on top of me. The warm cunt pulsed and squeezed as it massaged my stiff cock.

As soon as the woman at my head had ensured that my tongue was fully functional I felt her pull away until I felt the bed shift again as her knees planted themselves on both sides of my head. I reached up to grasp her thighs as I smelt the earth fragrance of a well fucked cunt. Pulling the unseen nether lips into mine I used my tongue to trace them out, resulting in a moan that I quickly identified as belonging to Carly.

Soon both women were humping and shaking. The grasping cunt on my member testifying to the series of cums being experienced in the act. I kept at the other until a spray of fragrant liquid soaked my face and upper chest. That was enough to prompt me to blast another load into the clasping cunt above me.

When both women collapsed down around me we scooted over far enough so that no one was delegated to the large wet spot now soaking into the acres of sheet beneath us.


There were a lot of smart devices in the factory. Uncle Tony seemed to have a preference for the latest technology. This meant that there were touch screens, speakers and cameras throughout the building. One result of that was that the video doorbell announced visitors throughout the structure via a dozen or more discrete devices.

“What’s that?” Kathryn moaned, her head peaking out from under the sheet.

We were quite away now from where we had first fallen asleep. A thin sheet was covering us. I was spooning Kathryn, my hand clasping her delightful breast, her still hard nipple rubbing my palm.

Carly was behind me her hard wrapped around my semi hard prick, her soft breasts, with their hard nipples, pressing into my back.

“Please make it stop,” Carly complained when the chime sounded for the third time.

I climbed from between them. On the bedside table was a smart display. The clock on the display read 07:20. The large flashing red button indicated the device was waiting for me to acknowledge the door bell. I touched the button and the screen switched to video mode. Unfortunately I recognized my visitor immediately. Below the video was a talk button.

“Darla! What the hell are you doing here?”

“I drove all night. I’ve brought coffee.” She was holding a tray in one hand and a cup in the other. She wiggled the cup in her hand. “Let me in so we can talk.”

“Wait,” I said muting the mike.

“Shit!” How was I going to explain the pair of beauties in my bed? I pulled on my pants and grabbed a shirt out of the closet. As I pulled the shirt over my head I realized I had no obligation to explain anything. My errant wife had little right to complain about any of my activities.

I made a quick stop in the master bath, did my morning absolution and quickly ran a comb through my tasseled hair. Then, still barefoot head out to the living spaces.

The living room had a display on one of the tables next to the couch and I pressed the now green button for the front door speaker.

“Come on in. Straight up the stairs,” I said also pressing the unlock button for the front door.

It had been less than a week since we had seen each other. She had on a pair of skinny jeans and a peasant blouse. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing trainers with low socks. She was using a small backpack as a purse. This was her ‘put together for cross country travel’ look. Both cups were now sitting in the cardboard drink tray. I could see the π on the cups, the coffee was fresh.

“What are you doing here Darla?”

“I brought coffee,” she repeated. She walked up and handed me one of the cups. “Can I sit please?”

I gestured over to one of the conversation settings, this one consisting of a pair of stuffed chairs, with a low table between them. Darla put the tray on the table and began to dig into her bag. She pulled out a big envelope and then took one of the seats.

I took the other seat. I wondered if the envelope contained divorce papers.

“So how did you find me?” I asked.

She wave the envelope at me. “This came for you, yesterday morning.” She place the envelope on the table where I could reach it.

When I picked up the envelope I saw that it was addressed to me. The return address was BB&S Law’s Lesserton address. It had been opened.

“Since the papers said you had inherited some land in town I figured you might just be here. When I got in last night I got a room at this motel just outside of town. I ran through Main Street but nothing was open and I saw the motel on the way in.” She took a sip of her coffee. “When I stopped at the diner on the corner for breakfast this morning the nice lady there said that you were staying here.” She took another sip of her coffee waiting for me to answer.

“I don’t really need these forms,” I said. They were, of course the same forms I had signed my first day in Lesserton. Originally BB&S and I were going to handle things through the mail, until I caught Darla and Bryce. Typical postal delays had resulted in Darla receiving the forms at my old address.

“We still have lots of other things to talk about,” she said.

Somewhere in the last week, if the disappointment and humiliation were still present, much of the heat of the anger had gone out of me. I suppose the parade of woman through my bedroom had cooled my temperament. In some ways finding that Darla was a cheating slut had been one of the best things that had ever happened to me.

I was saved from having to answer by the sound of footsteps on the stairs. Emily popped up in the stairwell. Today she was wearing a set of gray pinstriped sleeveless coveralls which she had topped off with a pinstriped rail cap.

“Whose your new friend?” Emily said when she saw my wife.

“Just what I was about to ask, Danny,” Darla said.

“This is my assistant Emily Knox. Emily this is Darla.”

“Oh Darla, Danny has told me so much about you,” Emily said. “You and your friends.”

“He’s not mentioned you at all,” Darla cattily responded. “Danny exactly why do you need an assistant here? Is this part of the property you own now? Are you living here?”

I held up my hand, swinging it back and forth to stop Darla’s spray of questions.

“Well to begin with, most of that is none of your business. You should drive back home. You and I really have nothing to discuss.” I turned to Emily. “Em why don’t you go down and get the shop ready? Dinn Building Supply should be delivering some wood this morning.”

Emily grabbed an apple from the basket on the kitchen island and said, “Sure thing Danny.”

“She looks a little young for you Danny,” Dalra said when Emily had disappeared down the stairway.

I was saved from having to respond by the blonde that entered from the hall. Kathryn was wearing her PI waitress uniform. I guess she had slipped back next door sometime earlier. Her hair was still wet from the shower. She walked over to where I was sitting, completely ignoring my wife, and laid a blistering kiss on me.

“See you later honey. I’ll hold breakfast for you.” She then flossed across the room and down the stairs.

“What. The. Actual. Fuck.” I could tell by her voice Darla was pissed. “Who the hell was that?”

“None of your business. I think we’re done here. Go home!”

“I think I have a right to know if some hottie spent the night with my husband!”

“You gave up that right when you invited a parade of men and women into your bed!”

“Beds were only sometimes involved!” Darla responded cattily.

Neither of our voices were that low right now. This was evidenced by the brunette who came out of the hall wearing nothing but a sheet wrapped around her.

“Jeeze! What does a girl have to do to get some sleep around here?” Carly yelled.

The shock on Darla’s face was priceless. Her face was flushed, obviously with anger. She was on her feet and I wondered if she was going rush Carly or come at me.

“Why are you in my husband’s loft!?” Darla said, obviously taking the wronged wife stance.

“Your separated husband?” Carly shot back. “I’ve heard all about you, lady.”

“It’s only been a fucking week,” Darla said spinning toward me.

“Since the most recent infidelity I know about,” I countered, warming up to the battle now.

“So this is a goose/gander thing?” Darla said in a more reasonable voice. “I can work with that.”

“I can’t,” I retorted. “I’ve got things to do today and you’ve upset my guest. Goodbye, or do I have to call the sheriff?.”

“You’ve not seen the last of me,” Darla called out as she disappeared down the stairs.

When I heard the downstairs door slam I used the display on the nearest table to lock the door behind her. Carly was cackling manically and I found myself laughing along.

“She’s fucking gorgeous,” the brunette said.

“Like wolfsbane,” I said. “Sorry we woke you up.”

“Since I’m up,” Carly said dropping her sheet.

We did not bother returning to the bedroom for our morning tryst. I bent Carly over one of the living room couches and fucked the hell out of her. Her nipples were really sensitive and I notice the area around her piercings had been recently mauled. Since I had not done it last night I guessed that Kathryn had a lot of fun with them probably while she was fucking me while I ate her sister out.

I tugged and pulled on her piercings and Carly began to sing the song of pleasure that I was becoming very familiar with. After her first orgasm I pushed her head into the back of the couch and began to pull her hair as I thrust into her. Her screams of pleasure were loud enough that I wondered that Emily did not come up to ensure I was not murdering Darla.

She seemed to like it a little rough and I ended up spanking her ass until I dumped another load of cum into her. Understand, none of this was in any way familiar to me. Like most nerds I was a consumer of internet porn, or at least I had been in college and before. Life with Darla and her high libido had made such ventures unnecessary for me, but I remembered much of what I had seen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.