Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The PI Diner served for lunch and Emily and I spent the afternoon trying to make the loft habitable. The linen closet provided bedding for the massive bed. I knew we still needed to stock the kitchen but once the bed was made Emily decided that it needed to be christened. She did that through the artifice of stripping down and laying in the middle of that vast edifice and spreading her legs as wide as she could and saying, “Take me now!”

Little able to resist such an enticing offer I kicked off my shoes and dove into her. For all of her faults Darla was an inventive lover and an excellent teacher. In the light of my present knowledge I suspected that her experience and practice were vastly greater than I imagined. I used every trick I had learned to ravish Emily with my mouth and fingers. At one point I had three fingers in her cunt, massaging her G-spot while thumbing her clit with my thumb as my tongue lapped at her.

Her howl served to test the soundproofing of the loft and a passing thought was that I needed to ask my baker neighbors if they heard anything amiss at a later time. In the present I was content to just drive Emily to a pair of orgasms. Her body bowed as the second cum flashed through her.

After her sweat covered body crashed back to the surface of the bed her eyes flashed and she growled, “Get naked! Fuck me!”

I slithered out of my pants, kicking them off the bed. Emily sat up so that she could strip the shirt off me. Then she kissed me, her body pressing into mine. I could feel her sweaty skin rubbing up against me as her tongue thrust into my mouth. As we clenched together she pulled me on top of her, her hands reaching for my hard cock.

I slid into her and she thrust her body up to engulf me faster.

“Fuck me Danny! Fuck me hard! Make me yours. Make me your Manic Pixel Dream Girl! I’m just what you need! Harder baby. Ohhhhhh!”

I pounded into her. She was right. She was just what I need right now.

She came twice more before I spurted into her, her body frozen in pleasure, as she gasped in ecstasy.

Afterwards we lay together, our nude forms intertwined.

“So are you going to sell all this?” she asked.

“I don’t think so. Not right away anyway. I’m thinking of staying in Lesserton for a while. Maybe I’ll take up a hobby. Fishing? Golf?”

“We’ve got some streams. You’re not likely to find a golf course around here.”

“Maybe I could take up ‘making’, like Uncle Tony.”

“Maybe I could stay around and teach you how the stuff in your workshop works.”

“I’m pretty sure I can get a CNC machine going,” I said.

She wiggled into me.

“Okay, you can stay. But officially you get one of the guest bedrooms. And you have to let me pay you.”

“Pay me?”

“Pay you. I’m not about to fall into a rebound romance.”

“So I’ll be more like an assistant, with benefits?”

“Is that alright Manic Pixie Dream Girl?”

Her kiss sealed the deal.


Dinner was at the diner again. Tomorrow we were going to have to find a grocers and stock up.

“As much as I don’t want to, I need to visit my folk’s house,” Emily said as we finished our meal.

“Do you want me to drive you over?”

“No. It’s just a couple of blocks off Main Street.


As the sun started to set behind the Coke Factory I decided to watch the sight from the balcony outside the master bedroom. A Pattern Language claims that any balcony less than six feet deep will not be used. I had seen Christopher Alexander et All’s book in Uncle Tony’s office. Renovations to this building had obviously used the principles in that opus. The balcony was actually half recessed, so that it was half enclosed. That gave it a minimum of privacy from the street below. At first I had thought that it resembled a typical fire escape platform in structure, but it was only when I looked at it from below that I realized that it had solid bottom, with grating from above that was actually made up of metal perforated by draining holes, as opposed to grating, which would be uncomfortable, possibly even damaging to bare feet.

As the sun dipped below the buildings I saw the skies darken. I sat in one of the chairs on the balcony as stars began to appear above. Looking down onto the street I notice how the lighting was cleverly designed to keep the street lit while minimizing the amount of skyglow that would otherwise cause light pollution. More of Uncle Tony’s work, I wondered?

As the sky darkened I decided to climb the ladder to the roof for a better view of the sky. The roof egress was hidden in the arch of the balcony recess, so that it would be unseen from the street. The stairway was lite by core glow stones, luminescent aggregates that produce light through photoluminescence. As I topped the roof I could hear the bubbling of the hot tub.

My eyes were fairly well adjusted to the dark now. A soft glow, barely brighter than the glow from the markers, bathed the area of the hot tub. I had to step beyond the enclosing wall that shielded the tub from the street side of the roof.

When I entered the area of the tub I was met with a vision of loveliness. There was a girl, no a woman, sitting naked in the tub. I could see her clothing, casually thrown on the segmented bench that arced around the tub on the enclosures open side.

I could only see her top, as her waist and legs were immersed in the bubbling water. Above the waterline her perfectly formed breasts stood proud on her chest. The light glinted off piercings, bone shaped silver, through her nipples, surrounded by half dollar sized areola. Her brown hair was gather up atop her head, so as to keep it dry I guessed.

I could barely make out her features. They were regular. She was pretty at the least, perhaps beautiful. Her lips were full. A small birthmark on her cheek accented her face perfectly. In the lighting she look dark and tanned.

She saw me and her eyes got wide, as if my presence was unexpected. But then I saw her take me in, her gaze rolling over me, as I’m sure mine must have her.

“She’s right,” her melody of a voice said. “You do favor Tony.” Her tongue licked across her lips and her look became feral. “Why don’t you join me?”

“I didn’t bring my suit.”

“Neither did I.”

“As delightful as that sounds I’m not in the habit of getting naked with women I don’t know. How about you introduce yourself and we can go from there.”

“I’m Carly. You met my sister Kathryn this morning. She works at the diner.”

“What are you doing in my hot tub?”

“I live next store. Above the bakery. Tony use to let us use the hot tub whenever.”

“Naked?”

“He seemed to enjoy it.”

“I beginning to think my uncle enjoyed a lot of things.”

“Oh he did,” she said. As though to accentuate the point she reached up and cup her own breast. With her thumb and forefinger she pinched the piercing and twisted it slightly. The moan that came out of her seemed to be unintentional, but it had what was most likely the desired effect on me as my already slightly firming up cock rose to instant hardness.

“Oh someone wants to come out and play,” she said seeing my pants tent in the low light.

I was beginning to wonder about my life. First Emily and now Carly. I could turn around and climb back down to my bedroom, but my mind was beginning to agree with my body on this one. My hands were pulling at the buttons of my shirt without my even thinking about it.

When I open my pants and slid both they and my boxer briefs down I heard another gasp from the tub.

“You sure are related Tony,” she said her eyes locked on my hard cock.

I stepped into the tub. Carly stood and the vision of water droplets running down her toned body was straight from an R-rated cinematographic masterpiece. Then her body was pressed to mine as our lips met. I felt her silver piercings press into my chest as my cock was trapped between us. She shimmied her breasts and I heard her moan into my mouth.

As I broke the kiss I pulled back just a little and reached up with my right hand to capture the piercing in her left breast. “Don’t those hurt?” I asked twisting it just a little.

“Oh God no,” she moaned out.

I bent down and captured her right breast in my mouth, sucked on her nipple as my tongue poked and prodded the piercing while I continued to twist the piercing in her left breast. Her hands were entwined in my hair now as she pressed me harder into her chest.

“Ah fuck!” she moaned as I felt a shimmy went through her body.

Then she was pushing at my shoulders and I release her breast. She pushed my down to the seat and climbed into my lap. Reaching down she lined up my prick and speared herself on it.

The next ten minutes was symphony of bubbling water and boiling over Carly as she danced on my pole while moaning, swearing and finally screaming. I don’t know how many times she came as her body writhe over me. She was aided by my mouth and fingers which twisted and tugged at her nipples.

When I final dropped over to my own orgasm her body collapsed onto me and I held her with her head on my shoulder as I heard her panting breath and felt her racing heart slowly return to normal.

“Welcome to Lesserton,” she said at last.

“I’ll tell the mayor I really appreciate the activities of the welcoming committee.”

“I’m sure daddy will appreciate that,” she answered.


I retired to bed still waiting for Emily to return. Sometime after midnight I felt her join me in bed. She backed into me until I spooned around her and then dropped off to sleep.

In the morning we still had not manage to make it to a grocers and so it was another PI breakfast. Kathryn was not working this morning and the mousy brown haired waitress, whose name tag identified her as Lisa, took our orders. The diner was fairly busy and she flitted from table to table with nary a wasted word.

“I’ve got to pick up some clothes,” Emily told me as we finished our meals. “I don’t suppose I could get an advance on my salary?”

I reached in my wallet and counted out three hundred dollars in twenties. “Can I give you a lift somewhere? The mall or something?”

“Ain’t nothing like that this side of Bruton. There’s a few boutiques further down Main Street and a couple of second hand stores too. They’ll have to do.”

I pealed off another two hundred.

“Maybe we can do a real shopping trip next week.”

“Goody,” she squealed and properly thanked me with a blistering kiss. I heard Lisa and the redhead behind the counter snickering as she jumped up and ran out the door.

As I was walking back to the loft I saw a Grummen LLV postal truck pull up to the curb and a familiar figure wearing USPS grays, which in her case was a set of shorts and short sleeve blue shirt, hopped out. A blond ponytail stuck out of the ball cap with its square eagle postal patch. She had a bundle of mail in her hands and a large bag slung over her shoulder.

I saw that she was checking me out.

“Well you’re new in town,” she said.

“Danny Becket. I’m in Tony Baglio’s loft in the lamp factory.”

“Megan Bower, I’m Postmistress of the Lesserton Post Office. And responsible for delivering mail in town.”

“I’ve met your sisters.”

“Yes. Carly speaks highly of you.”

“I meant Kathryn, I wasn’t sure Carly caught my name.”

“Oh she knows who you are. I’ve been holding some mail for the loft, since Tony passed. I’ll bring it around tomorrow.”


I spent the morning online searching for a wardrobe. The small amount of clothing that I had liberated from Darla and my home prior to leaving had only been enough for a week or so. I found a washer and dryer tucked behind a set of accordion doors next to the butler’s pantry off the main room. Tossing in my dirty clothes I considered Emily’s assessment of the local retail market and decided to check out online.

Darla had usually bought the balance of my wardrobe but considering my new status as a man of leisure and maker dilettante I decided my previous style would not continue to serve me.

Of course we had always been casual dress at our company, reserving suit coats for meetings with venture capitalist and other investors. Of course I had a selection of work clothes, wore typically while rebuilding the Jeep. They had been a low priority when clearing out.

I made some orders, noting that one day delivery was not so much a thing outside urban areas. Still, I could expect everything in less than a week.

I then spent a couple of hours searching through maker sites. I still had not gotten the building’s WiFi working and was tethering my laptop to my phone. Thinking about it I went through security settings, ensuring that Darla, who was of course on the same plan, would not be able to trace me. Not that I had any real fear that she knew how to do so. She had the resources to pay someone to do it for her, should the idea occur to her, or her lawyer suggest it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.