Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

At the end of Cheyenne’s first week I got a message from Martin. He and Irena had managed to cover almost a hundred and fifty miles on the two trails that they had tackled, one of them being a good hundred miles or more on the AT. Using his Spot GPS device he sent me a message verifying the trail-head that he expected them to reach on Friday, where I had agreed to pick the couple up. It was a six hour round trip ride. Emily was going with me.

Early Friday morning the pixie girl and I loaded into the Wagoneer and headed for the Morgan Knob Trailhead. It was good to be back on the road with my Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

“So how do you think Cheyenne is working out?” I asked.

“She’s so bossy.”

“You just mean she’s making sure you eat what’s good for you and the baby.”

“Well yeah. I have to admit every thing she’s made so far has been awesome.”

“I guess we’ll see how she handles guests when we get back.”

“Are you worried because she’s flirty?”

“You mean she’s been flirting with you too?”

“As if you haven’t noticed her and Darla. Not to mention you and her.”

“She’s a very pretty girl.”

“Do you think Irena and Martin will like the decorations?” she said changing the subject.

The firm that was paid to decorate Main Street had done their task early in the week. As had been typical, they were paid to string the lights on the exterior of both the Lamp Factory and the Coke Bottling Plant. Both buildings would be extensively lit tonight for our guests to see.

Emily, Darla and I had spent a good deal of time earlier in the week decorating the inside of the loft. We had made a trip into Richmond during the last weekend to shop for decorations, which now graced the loft and the real pine tree that inhabited a corner of the great room. We had filled the Wagoneer to the brim with stuff. Cheyenne had spent Saturday preparing the loft for our Christmas decorating frenzy. We had even gifted her with a few pieces for her studio apartment.

“When do you think Stephanie will be ready to move back?” Emily asked.

“I guess it depends on how fast she can sell her townhouse.”

“She’s going to need childcare when she needs to go out of town, do you think she’d let Ben stay with us?”

“I don’t know. Do you want her to?”

“Maybe. I was thinking it’s probably not right to expect Cheyenne to help with our spud.” After finding out that Martin could not be the father Emily had pretty much settle on me as the biological dad. “Maybe we need to hire a real nanny,” she continued.

“I suppose we could afford it. Darla tells me we’re making enough in passive income just from our properties that we might never have to touch any of our other wealth.”

She shook her head.

“I still have a hard time realizing that we’re rich. I mean I always knew you were rich, but the thought that I’m rich too. I didn’t do anything to earn it.”

“Well, when it comes to the money from our properties neither did I. Over half of what we have I inherited.”

“But you’d be rich even with only what you and Martin got for your company.”

“Yes we would.”

“And I just lucked into it all.”

“Now don’t undersell yourself. How much have you made so far on your making?”

“$50,000.”

“That’s a lot for not even six months of work. And you did it all. I’ve barely been in the shop since Darla came back.”

“I’m so glad you two made up.”

“You weren’t afraid when I took her back?”

“Of course I was afraid. I was afraid you’d toss me out and go back north. Then she seduced me and I knew I was never going to lose either of you.”

“And now you’re having our baby. And maybe next year Darla will have another.”

“Do you think we could outgrow the loft?”

“I don’t think so. We can always take some space from the great room. It’s ridiculously big. Maybe even split level it to create another floor. We can certainly afford it.”


The trail-head had a strip parking lot with space for perhaps a dozen cars. It was at the end of a long curvy road I would not like to have traversed after dark. When we got there Irena and Martin were already waiting. They looked happy if somewhat dirty. Martin had a two week beard, neither were particularly sweet smelling.

“In the back,” I said as we heft the packs into the back of the Wagoneer. “I might have to open the windows.”

“So did you both have a good time,” I asked as I followed the road back.

“We had so good a time,” Irena said. “I am still looking forward to a shower and warm bed.”

“We hired a maid,” Emily blurted out.

“Okay,” Martin said. “Is she hot?”

Emily fooled with her phone. We were actually someplace where there was coverage so she pulled up the OnlyFan site and opened ‘Maureen’s’ page. She then handed the phone to the back seat.

“Wow,” Martin said. “She’s super fuckable.”

“I have only been with three women, but she makes me wet,” Irena said.

“I know,” Emily said. “But she’s hand’s off.”

“We had a misunderstanding when we interviewed her,” I said. “We don’t want her to think that we’re hiring her for sex.”

“Man. You’ve got some kind of lucky rabbit’s foot or something,” Martin said. “Is there something in the water in Lesserton?”

“You got me man.”


It was dark by the time we turned onto US 170. When it turned to Broker Road there were Christmas lights on some of the homes. When I took the right onto Main Street I could see lights strung on the cell/radio tower. The church had a creche set up outside. Past the roundabout the county buildings were decorated and the street lights had candy cane stripes wrapped around them. Lights on strings crossed the street. On the fruit named cross streets festive decorations including the respective fruit were artfully placed at the corners.

The large windows of the diner were decorated with giant white stencils. Each store had lights and decorations hanging on the storefronts, making the street look like a Hallmark movie village. The Lamp Factory Building was lit with strings of lights, reflecting its Coke Factory neighbor across the street which was also highly decorated.

“Wow you people really take Christmas seriously,” Irena said.

I triggered the opener on my phone and the giant roll up door on the loft rumbled open. The lights inside were already on. By the time I had the jeep parked the inside door opened and Darla came rushing into the garage. Irena jumped out of the Wagoneer to hug her and Darla jumped back.

“Shower for you girl”

“Then hot tub, I think,” the Russian said.

“Really? It must be forty out,” Emily said.

“Hot tub is best when cold outside,” Irena answered.


Of course the girls insisted that we join Martin and Irena in the hot tub. We all wore heavy terry robes to the roof while naked underneath. Steam rolled off the tube when I removed the motorized cover. As it lifted off Irena doffed her robe and smoothly climbed it. Martin and I climbed in so that we were on each side of her. Then Darla followed, placing herself so that she was next to Martin.

Irena sat so that almost all of her was under the warm water. I was unsurpised when I felt her hand grasp my manhood. I was harder than marble as her hands tantalized me.

We kissed and next to us Darla and Martin were also seriously making out.

I reached down to run my hand up Irena’s thigh and she spread her legs so that I could slip my fingers into her slit. Both girls seemed to be intent on teasing us as their hands moved slowly up and down our members. We were under no such limitation and soon both girls were crying out as climaxes ran through them. We kept at it until they experienced at least three back to back orgasms.

“Oh, hot tub is always so relaxing,” Irena said.


We all ended up in the big Alaskan. Emily was already waiting for us, laid out naked in the warm room. We all entered the room and doffed our robes.

“Me first, bitches,” Emily said. “It obvious you’ve already had yours.” Both Irena’s fair skin and even Darla’s darker complexion frankly glowed in the aftermath of their orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.