Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“You don’t mind going over to discuss this with Cynthia?” Darla asked me again. It was early Monday and she had already call the BB&S offices to make sure Cynthia was free.

“I don’t mind,” I said once again. “Though I thought you were going to handle it.”

“After her ... misunderstanding, I think having Cheyenne deal with you will make her more comfortable in the long run.”

“O-kay,” I said wondering what she was up to.


“Debbie you’re looking very nice this morning.”

“Thank you Danny,” the receptionist said. She had her hair up in a sever bun, as was usual. She gave me a little wink and said, “Ms. Smith will see you now.”

“Good morning, Danny,” my lawyer said as I walked into her office. “Darla said you wanted to hire someone to cook and help out at the loft?”

“Yes. We found her through Charlize Price.”

She frowned. “You know you should have used a service for this.”

“Lesserton has a domestics placement service?”

“Well no. But we could have found you one in Richmond and they could have provided someone.”

“I think we would prefer someone local.”

“So who did you find?”

“Her name is Cheyenne Prater, supposedly she’s a local. Do you know her?”

“No. If she was originally from one of the hamlets or corners in the county I probably don’t know her. What do you know about her?”

“Graduated from George Mason in Hospitality Services. Worked for the company that manages the Hyatt Hotels.”

“She seems vastly overqualified.”

“Yes she does.”

“Okay. Is she working now?”

I nodded. “She’s day managing at the Cove.”

“Quite a change in career. We’ll do a background check on her. I don’t suppose you got her Social Security Number?”

I handed her the copy Darla had made.

“Good. Now we have other things to discuss.” She stood and reached for her phone. “Debbie I’m in a meeting. I’ll be in the partner’s lounge.”

“Yes Ms. Smith.”

Cynthia walked around her desk and held her hand out. I stood and took it and she led me through a door other than the one I had used to reach her office. I had always supposed it was a bathroom. Instead it led to a hall, which did have a bathroom on it, but there were also several other doors, all of them closed.

The partner’s lounge was paneled. It had no windows, and was softly lit.

Cynthia sat me down in an expensive looking leather chair. I was not too shocked that once I was seated she knelt between my knees. Reaching out she unzipped my trousers. By this time my cock was already getting hard. When her warm hand fished it out I looked at her blue eyes. I saw affection and a hint of lust.

“I’ve been waiting days for another taste of this,” she said bending down to run her tongue over the head.

She lathered it up with her tongue until I was steel hard and then slipped the head into her mouth. Her hands ran up and down the stalk as she sucked on the head, her tongue twisted under the cap.

She must have been going for a timed record because her vacuumed me until I felt my cum about to boil out.
“I’m going to cum,” I warned her.

At that point she pushed me deep. As I started to spurt she timed her long sucks to enhance my shots, rubbing my balls to empty every ounce.

When I was finished I saw her swallow dramatically. Then she put me back in my pants and slowly zippered me up.

“What about you?” I said as she stood and took my hand to lead me out.

“I’ll have Debbie take care of me. I didn’t want you to forget I’m around.”

“I could never do that.”


It was late Tuesday when I got a call from Cynthia.

“Danny can you stop by my office before I head home?”

I looked at the time displayed on the secret room clock. I was vetting some videos into individual folders, basically adding to our private porn collection.

“I’ll be right over.”

I made the walk across the street wondering what Cynthia wanted. Debbie was getting ready to leave as I entered the office.

“Cynthia called me to come over.”

“She’s still in her office.” She grinned. “I think David and Chet have both gone home already. I’m off now too.” She gave me a wink.

“Thanks Debbie.”

Cynthia was sitting at her desk with a folder opened in front of her. She gestured for me to sit.

“This is why you go through an agency,” she said.

“Is her degree claim bogus or something?”

“No it’s legitimate. Highly placed in her class. And she did work for Global Hyatt. A good management position too at a major hotel.”

“So what happened?”

“She was release for cause. Seems our Ms. Prater was using facilities at the hotel on her OnlyFans channel.”

She handed me a printed screen shot. It showed Cheyenne Prater in a somewhat undressed condition in a lavishly appointed hotel room. She was not alone.

“Maureen?”

“Her OnlyFans channel name. I can’t prove this for sure, but I suspect our Ms. Prater has been blackballed by every major hotel chain in the country.”

“Which would explain why she’s back in Lesserton.”

She nodded. “I can have our people dig deeper, but I expect they won’t find much else.”

I thought about it for a few minutes.

“I’ll have to discuss this with Darla and Emily, but I suspect they’ll agree with me on this. Go ahead and draw up the papers.”

“You still want to hire her?” she said incredulously.

“So maybe she should have led with I got fired for doing OnlyFans from my work location, but I can see why she didn’t. Like I said I have to discuss it with Darla and Emily, but meanwhile work up the contract.”

“Very well. But no arguments on the steps I’m taking to protect the three of you. Darla has already passed me the salary you’ve already agreed on. This is going to cost you extra billable hours if you want to bring her on tomorrow as agreed upon.”

“Send me your bill. Better yet bring it over tomorrow after supper. I know Darla will be glad to join me in paying off a bonus.”

“Will your new house maid be helping?”

“I don’t think she’s that kind of maid. At least that isn’t our intention.”

“I’d check out her OnlyFans site before making that decision.”

“Damn.”

She moved around her desk and dropped into my lap. She kissed me and then stood up.

“Now run along. I’ve got work to do.”


“OnlyFans!?” Emily said. “I want to see.”

An hour later.

“Cynthia is drawing up the papers?” Darla said.

“Yes.”

“I say we continued on as planned. I trust BB&S to protect us.”

“Emily?”

“She’s scrumptious. How could we not hire her?”

“No monkey business, dream girl,” I said. “Not until we feel out what she expects.”

“I thought that was pretty evident at the interview,” Emily said.

“Meanwhile we better get together with Fallow Brothers and get some furniture in that studio,” Darla said.


Cheyenne showed up at 3 pm Wednesday as arrange. I walked her over to BB&S, where Emily, Darla and Cynthia were already waiting in a conference room.

“Please be seated Ms. Prater,” Cynthia said. “I’m Cynthia Smith, the Becket Corporation legal counsel. Just so that you understand the contract that you are about to enter, I must explain that Danny, Darla and Emily are partners and officers of the Becket Corporation and you will be their employee. As their employee you will be paid wages as outline in the contract at the hourly rate provided, with overtime as required by law. Among the papers you will sign is a W-4 which will be used for withholding for tax purposes. As an employee of the corporation you will be listed on its medical and dental plans. You will also be signing an NDA, which is a Non-Disclosure Agreement. There will be no tell all books, leaks to the media or any such things.”

“Of course not Ms. Smith,” the woman said.

Cynthia placed the two documents before Cheyenne, who proceeded to read them.

“Arbitration?”

“A common practice. Any disagreements between the corporation and any employee ‘shall be referred to United States Arbitration & Mediation for arbitration in accordance with United States Arbitration & Mediation Rules of Arbitration.’ It is a common practice in the case of employment contracts. I suspect you know that Ms. Prater.”

“Why does this contract contain an image use release form?”

“The loft has security cameras,” Cynthia said. “The family will also from time-to-time record pictures or videos of family events. Mr. Becket is a member of the town council, and as a politician, picture or video materials may be created for purposes of campaign documentation.”

“But this is basically a release for all images...” Her eyes went wide. “You know!”

“Yes Maureen. The family is aware of your side hustle.”

“My God!” She suddenly got thoughtful again. “But you still want to hire me?”

“Yes dear,” Darla said. “I don’t know your reasons, but I’m sure you thought they were justifiable. We are willing to give you a chance. You come recommended by Charlize, and we are not shocked by any of your videos. We would, of course prefer you not make Lesserton a spectacle or feature our properties in any future videos.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.