Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Tuesday night Darla once again joined Martin and Irena while I had to be satisfied once again sharing a bed with Stephanie and Emily. While the sex was awesome the most memorable part of the evening was Emily and Stephanie discussing infant care, while naked. Stephanie and Emily were becoming fast friends.

On Wednesday Martin and Stephanie headed back to the firehouse, while Darla had a showing for a farm on the other side of the county. Emily was off to supervise the installation of one of her pieces at the hospital in Bruton. That left Irena and I at the loft and the girl obviously had plans.

She appeared at breakfast with her long blond hair pleated into braids. It made her look much younger. Today she had chosen incredibly short shorts, particularly for the cool fall temperatures. She topped it with a tight sleeveless pullover sans bra.

“I’m surprised you didn’t join Martin at the firehouse,” I said. We were sitting in the living room sipping our coffee after everyone left.

“I told him I had something to do today,” the pretty Russian said.

“What,” I innocently asked.

“You,” she said getting out of her chair and crawling across the floor to me.

I swallowed, my prick instantly hard. She was moving toward me like a panther, a look of lust on her features. When she reached the chair she moved up to her knees.

Reaching out to unbuckle my pants she said, “Darla and Martin conspired to get us some alone time.” She reached in and fished out my hard prick. “They both knew how much I wanted it.”

Then she swallowed my prick. She took me in until the head pushed against the back of her mouth. With her hand she grasped me. Then she started moving her mouth up and down on me. I felt her sucking at me as her hand jacked my prick using the slobbery spit leaking from her mouth as her tongue fluttered over me.

Her braids flew around as her head rapidly moved. I reached up and grabbed them, forcing her to slow down, else I was going to shoot into her before this had even started. Once I had slowed her down I pulled her head in, forcing my prick further into her mouth. She gagged and I let her go. She pulled off and gave me a hard look. Then dove down again. I loosen my hold, but she reached up and captured my hand so that I continued to push her head down again.

When she gagged again I started to let go. But she used her hand to push at mine, forcing her deeper. I could see she was crying, but she refused to let my hand move back. Then suddenly she released me and I pulled her off me by her braided pigtails.

This continued for a few long minutes. She pulled at my hands until I forced her to take me too deep for comfort and made me hold her there until she could not breath. Finally when I thought she would pass out she pulled off me. Her beautiful face was tracked with tears. Her eyes were red. She was sweating, moisture covering her forehead. She was slobbering all over herself. I could not believe the smile she wore.

One of the seating clusters was arrange around a large square ottoman. Irena stood from between my legs. She turn around and walked toward the ottoman.

“Coming?” she asked.

As I stood I saw that Irena was slipping out of the few clothes she was wearing. When she got to the ottoman she turned toward me. Leaning back she folded her legs up until they were positioned behind her head. She laid before me, her cunt wide open and pointing toward me. To make herself even more enticing she wiggled her hips.

“Fuck!” I said kicking off my pants.

“Today I am a bit of a slut for you,” she said reaching down to play with her cunt.

I pulled my shirt over my head and naked walked over to her, my prick leading the way.

Irena’s cunt was opened up before me. She used her fingers to spread her lips and I could see she was wet, her labia red with engorged blood, her clit fully out of its hood.

Naked I approached the ottoman. Falling down to my knees I planted my face in her cunt. Her clean musky smell made me desire her even more, my cock hard as diamond with blood draining into it. My tongue slid out and I moved my head to run it from her rosebud barely off the ottoman’s cushy surface up to her clit. She wiggled to increase the sensation and I heard her moan.

“Oh shit!” she moaned as I lapped again.

I was pivoting my head now as I licked up and down her slit, flicking my tongue over her clit each time I reached it.

“Ohgod! Ohgod! O moy chertov Bog!” she howled as her body shook.

Only the fact that her feet were locked around her head kept them from falling to the floor. I continued to lick at her until I heard and felt her moan through another climax.

While she was still shaking I stood and grasped her calves, pressing her athletic body down into the ottoman. My prick notched at her slit I thrust in, pinning her to the furniture. She looked so wanton, folded up into a nice little sexy package. When I hit bottom she grunted, “Harder!”

I pulled out roughly and pounded into her, letting my full weight rest on her strong body.

“Yes,” she moaned. “More! Harder!”

I placed my hands on each side of her head, my arms now pushing on her legs trapping them behind her head. I leveraged my body up and slammed into her again.

“Harder! Faster!” she urged me on.

I was slamming into her again and again. Darla or Emily would have been destroyed by such an avid fucking. Irena asked for more, her body heaving and grunting. She was totally at my mercy, having to accept whatever pounding I chose to give her.

“Oh God! Oh Fuck! More! Give me fucking more!”

Then she became incapable of speech as her body started trembling and pulsing as she began to climax. I kept thrusting into her and she kept coming. Her cunt was grasping and rippling around me and I felt my own orgasm nearing. I leaned down and pressed my lips bruisingly to hers, my tongue penetrating her willing mouth. I felt my cock start to pulse as my climax overwhelmed me. I dropped down on her hard, shoving my prick to her deepest parts.

I was staring deep into her eyes as our panting breath washed over each other’s faces. The spark there was undeniable. My life was getting very complicated.

“I love feeling you on me Danny, but I think you must get up.”

We kissed again and I moved off her. Slowly she unfolded, her legs moving from behind her head, first out and finally down to the floor. She levered off the ottoman without using anything but her legs. Shit she was so fucking awesome.


“So you guys are free tonight, right?” Darla asked our guests. We were enjoying another take-in breakfast, this time from a cafe at Main and Peach Streets. I hoped the girls down at the PI were not missing me.

“What do you have in mind?” Stephanie asked.

“Just a little quiet party here,” Darla said.

“I was hoping for an another private party here,” Martin quipped.

Both Darla and Irena slugged him in an arm.

“That will happen later,” Darla said. “This will be an almost innocent Lesserton affair. No hanky panky, just cocktails, some finger food and good conversation. Just like the last time you were here. If anyone leaves with someone other than who they came with that’s up to them. I know some of the people you met are anxious to see you again.”

“I know Doug Wexler is ecstatic that you took the firehouse off the county’s hands. Since you’ll be living here several people are interested in determining your plans of how involve you want to be locally. There aren’t enough millionaires in Dinn County that another moving in won’t create interest, even if you don’t intend to be that involved.”

“I guess I’ve not really thought about it much,” Martin said.

“We should,” Irena said.


“So how are your guests enjoying Lesserton?” Cynthia asked.

We were standing on the roof sipping drinks. The crowd was much smaller than the last party Martin and Irena attended. The cool fall weather made the roof less pleasant. No one was thinking of using the hot tub. Pole heaters made the deck more tolerable, though we were both wearing sweaters.

“They’ve been having a good time. After Thanksgiving they plan on doing some hiking.”

“They’re made of sterner stuff than me. I wouldn’t be caught dead on the trail after October.”

“You hike?”

She nodded. “I love snuggling up next to a campfire.”

“So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?”

“Cerulean is coming home. We expect to have a nice family holiday.”

Just then our other house guest entered the roof from below. She looked at the half dozen or so groups talking on the roof and headed over to join us. Stephanie was wearing a wool suit, its straight lines giving her an outdoors look, particularly with the leather boots she was wearing.

“I don’t think you’ve met,” I said. “Stephanie, this is Cynthia Smith. Amount other things she’s my lawyer.”

“Stephanie Wolcott. I’m Martin Brown’s architect.”

“For that firehouse project? Wonderful. The old place has been sitting empty for years. It will be nice to see someone using it.”

“I think you and the rest of the town will like what we’re doing with it.”

“So how do you like our town?”

“I’m finding it very interesting. I was talking to the town’s postmaster, or is it postmistress in her case? I think she was flirting with me.”

“Is that a problem?” Cynthia asked.

“No. She’s quite lovely.”

Cynthia laughed. “We should warn you that she tends to come as a package deal.”

“She has a husband?”

“No.” I said. “She has three very sharing sisters.”

“Woot,” Stephanie gasped.

“You like to share?” Cynthia asked.

Stephanie gave me a meaningful glance, which Cynthia picked up on.

“Oh,” Cynthia answered her own question. She stepped up and took Stephanie’s arm. “Danny we’ll see you later.” She led Stephanie off.

I took the stairs down to the great room. A quiet beat of jazz filled the space through the installed sound system. Next to the kitchen island I saw Martin and Doug Wexler talking. Darla had invited the fire chief.

I looked around for Darla and saw her with Irena talking to a number of other ladies. Irena’s hands were moving and her body tilted this way and that as she explained something. All of her audience was listening with rapt attention.

As I stood watching from across the room I felt arms wrap around me.

“Love, how are you doing tonight?”

“I’m a little tired,” Emily said. She gave me a peck on the lips.

“Does that mean you don’t want to play tonight?”

“Maybe I’ll get my second wind.”

“Maybe you just want to cuddle?”

“Maybe. I think Irena is going to want to be alone with Martin tonight.”

“What about Stephanie?”

Just then I saw Cynthia and Stephanie coming down the stairs. The pair of them went over to Dave Burger and said a few words. Then the trio cross the room to where Chet was talking to Dennis Bower.

Stephanie broke away from the group and came over to Emily and I. As she got closer I could see she was blushing.

“Cynthia and her ... husbands have asked me out for coffee.”

I knew there was not a coffee house, cafe or diner in Lesserton that serve coffee this late on a Thursday.

“Enjoy yours with cream?” Emily quipped. Stephanie blushed darker.

“We’ll see you later Steph,” I said more kindly.

As she turned to leave she joined BB&S and they headed down the stairs.

“Have you seen any of the Bower sisters?” I asked. “Steph said that she was talking to Megan.”

“I saw Megan and Crystal talking to Irena earlier.” She looked over to where Darla and Irena were and I saw that both Bower sisters were indeed in the group of women surrounding them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.