Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“We’ll see you later,” I said kissing my two ladies.

“Enjoy yourself,” Darla said.

“We’re going to be tramping around an old firehouse.”

“You’ll love it. After all Irena and Stephanie will be tramping around it too.”

“Don’t forget Martin will be there.”

“That just means you’ll have to share,” Emily said.

“You’re both so bad,” I said.

Just then the others appeared from the hallway. Stephanie was carrying a large document tube.

“I figured we could just take the Wagoneer,” I said.

“Awesome,” Stephanie said. “I love that thing.”

We took the stairs down to the workshop and crossed into the garage area. Stephanie slid in next to me in the front street and Martin and Irena sat in the back seat. Once we were buckled in I used the car’s head unit to open the roll up door.

We took Main Street for several blocks until we reached Orchard Road. I pulled into the driveway in front of the pair of extra high doors. Stephanie walked around to the front of the car and opened the document tub, pulling out a roll of blueprints, although they were actually printed black on white. She laid them out on the hood of the car.

“Here is the frontscape of the building,” she said pointing to the diagram she had laid out. “As you can see we’ll pull the right door and replace it with windows and a grand entrance.” She pointed at the other door. “This door will also have to be renovated. We’ll upgrade it, very much like how the loft’s roll up door was done, to allow for entrance to the garage. Instead of always opening the whole way it will only go up eighteen feet or so to allow vehicle access. It should easily accommodate two cars. Of course we’ll maintain the ability to fully open if necessary.”

“In case you want to get your hook and ladder in,” I quipped.

“Funny,” Martin said. Then to Stephanie, “I’m liking what I’m seeing so far. Shall we go inside?”

Stephanie rolled up her plans and I pulled the keys out of my pocket. We walked around to the side entrance. The first floor was mostly empty space. There was a small office separated from the bay by a glass wall. It still contained an old metal desk and Stephanie used it to lay out the plans for this floor.

“We’ll split this level,” She said. “That area becomes a two car garage with space behind for a workshop. This side becomes a multipurpose room with the vestibule up front. The adjacent family room takes advantage of the large windows. The dining room goes here, the kitchen here.”

“What is this area?” Irena asked pointing to a specific feature on the floor plan.

Stephanie smiled. “When we get finished that will be a performance area.” She pointed out through the window toward the brass fire pole. “We’ll be blocking the hole, of course, and reinforcing the floor above. But it’s location will make it a primary focus of the room. I think you’ll like what we’re doing above too.” She gestured to this area. “We’ll add windows here and maintain the side door, as a second entrance. The breakfast nook goes here to take advantage of the new windows.”

She rolled up her sheath of papers.

“Let’s head upstairs.” she said.

“We’re definitely going to have to do something about these stairs,” Martin said about the industrial flight of stairs.

When we got to the second floor. Stephanie stopped. “This floor will be a complete do over. We’ll gut the commercial kitchen and place the bathrooms along that wet wall.” She found a flat surface and laid out the plans again. “I have a few options here. It depends on how many guests rooms you want. In all of them the bathrooms are in the area of the kitchens to take advantage of the wet wall. They all also have a studio built around the pole. Otherwise we can fit in an office space for Martin and a room for you Irena, off the studio. This space becomes a guest room or a media room. There are existing windows all around the floor, which we’ll probably upgrade. I’m thinking loads of green upgrades because this building has really poor insulation and an ancient heating and cooling system.”

The three of them went over three different layouts and finally decided on one.

“We’ve found a general contractor outside Richmond who has done projects in Bruton,” Martin said. “Let’s get them a set of plans so they can workup a build list and give us an estimate.”

“Good,” Stephanie said. “I’ve got some ideas on specifics for insulation, heating and cooling, as we discussed.”

“Yes,” Irena said. “I think you are going in the right direction.”

Stephanie rolled up her floor plans and stuffed them back into document tube.

As we walked out Martin said, “You don’t mind keeping an eye on things until spring?”

“No.”

“Good. I expect we’ll be in Oslo for Christmas. Irena’s mother even intends to be there.”

“Are you expecting that to be awkward?”

“I don’t know. Irena doesn’t seem worried.”


Irena moaned around my hard prick as it slid into her talented mouth. The athletic blonde was kneeling above me. My fingers were splaying open her bare pussy as my tongue lapped at her. Kneeling between my legs on the Alaskan King Stephanie was tonguing my balls as Irena pulled off me, her mouth sucking as her tongue fluttered across my cock.

I slipped half my hand into her, my fingers searching for her G-spot as my tongue traced letters on her clit. Irena dove down on my cock. The head touched the back of her throat and she gurgled around me.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed.

Stephanie released my balls and I could feel Irena pull off me, her tongue twisting around my prick before releasing it. A hand grasped me. By the angle I knew it could not belong to Irena. Then warmth enveloped me again, but this time the movements were rapid, supplemented by the hand jacking me. Then I felt coolness as my fellatrix released me so that two tongues could lick at my member.

Suddenly Irena rolled off of me.

“Get up,” Stephanie said. “I want you in me.”

The taller blonde climbed up on her knees, her ass wiggling. I rolled over and crawled behind her. I watched her scramble over to where Irena was now laying with her legs spread out. As Stephanie’s head reached between her knees the Russian entwined her fingers in the other woman’s hair and pulled her into her cunt.

I lined up behind Stephanie and slid my prick between her lips. Her wet cunt slid over me. I buried my cock totally in her, my balls swinging to bump her clit. She moaned into Irena’s cunt. The physicist was humping her pussy against Stephanie’s face, moaning. I already knew what a talented tongue the architect had, having seen her pull multiple orgasms out of my two wives.

Irena’s body flex and bowed as a climax raced through it. I reached down and began to twiddle Stephanie’s clit and the woman pushed her face out from between the Russian’s legs so that she could scream out, “Fuck Yes!” Stephanie pushed back until my prick was bottomed out in her and I felt her cunt ripple around me. I was close, but before I could tumble over Stephanie collapsed onto Irena’s body, my cock slipping out of her.

Stephanie climbed up Irena’s body her mouth stopping at the girls breasts to suck and lap at her nipples. When she reached her mouth she invaded her it with her tongue and they kissed.

I moved the four feet or so up the bed to where Irena’s legs were still spread open with Stephanie’s cunt above. I reached forward and cupped Stephanie’s ass. Spreading it I stuck my thumbs into her slit. I bent down and let my tongue orbit her rosebud. She pressed her ass into my face.

I was working one hand into her as I reached down to capture my prick. Moving up, which caused Stephanie to arch her body higher I guided my prick between Irena’s labia. Irena hooked her athletic legs around me and pulled me in deeper. I felt her ripple around me. She was not cumming, just using her talented cunt to milk me.

I pushed my hand harder into Stephanie. Her lips opened to swallow my hand. Once inside I spread my fingers slightly so that I could swipe her G-spot.

“Oh Fuck!” the blonde architect cried. I began to slide my arm deeper into her as Irena continued to massage the prick now buried unmoving deep in her.

Irena must have been working her tits because Stephanie squealed, “Pinch them hard!” Suddenly the blonde’s body jerked hard as I pistoned my fist in her. Her subdued moans let me know Irena was crushing her lips to the woman’s again. Her body throbbed, her legs trembling as she jerked.

Suddenly she collapsed into Irena’s arms, pulling off my fist. Moaning sounds were coming out of her mouth as Irena pulled her into a full body hug.

At the same time the Russian began to use her heels and legs to urge me to move into her. I saw her and Stephanie kissing again, but this time without urgency as their lips and tongues explored each other. Stephanie broke their kiss and settled down on the smaller girl, her hand playing with Irena’s nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.