Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

It was six weeks later and Emily was mostly over her morning sickness. A slight baby bump was starting to become evident on the teen. While physically Dr. Bright assured us that she was doing well psychically her emotional state was all over the map. Mostly her libido was off the charts. However she often experienced anxiety over minor issues. Darla and I strove to give her positive support and high level sexual gratification, but she was often insatiable.

“Oh God. Right there! Right There! Fuck! AWWWWWW!”

Emily’s body locked up as Darla’s tongue fluttered over her clit. My wife had three fingers in the little pixie girl’s cunt, at least one of them rubbing her G-spot. Spray basted Darla’s hand and wrist as Emily’s body jerked.

I laid on the bed totally drained. Darla had helped Emily resurrect my prick after I had given the teen a cum enema. After a good wash down of course. Since I had already fucked Emily to a good half dozen orgasms before dumping my load in her cunt it took an inventive Darla tit fucking to get my equipment interested enough for Emily to ride me to another mind numbing climax. Afterward she had begged Darla to finger and lick her until her body seized in an earthquake of orgasmic pleasure.

When she was finished I watched unable to move as Emily proceeded to eat Darla out until the dark haired beauty begged her to stop. That took at least and hour and probably fifteen orgasms. I think at that point even Emily was exhausted.


“Wow. Danny rough night?”

“Yeah Kathryn. Emily was all over the map last night. First she couldn’t get enough. Then she was depressed. Then manic. She and Darla both are still zonked out.”

“Her hormones are all over the place,” I heard from a nearby table.

“Jillian, I didn’t see you there.”

“I’m surprised you can see anything” the doctor said. “You look like you got about an hours sleep in the last forty-eight.”

“I’m nearly at the end of my rope. I got more sleep as an undergrad during rush week.”

Both women laughed.

“Well I have a somewhat unconventional prescription, if you and your sisters are willing, Kathryn.”


Emily was positively exuberant. She was dressed in a loose blouse and her new yoga pants which had a large stretchy panel in them. It came from a Maternity shop located on Pear and Main just several block away.

“Danny I’ve got the Quad coming over to visit. Don’t you have some work to do in the office? Maybe you could watch some TV?”

Emily knew, just like Darla watching TV was not a common pass time in which I engaged, particularly during the afternoon. I heard the doorbell go off.

“Now go along. Shoo?” She gestured toward the office.

As I stepped into the office I noted that the bookcase door already open. I reached back and clicked shut the new lock on the office door. Only Emily or Darla knew the push button combinations that would unlock the smart lock. I then went into the secret room, pulling the bookcase door closed behind me.

The wall monitor showed numerous views of the bedroom behind me. The picture on the screen shifted as the view switched from the bedroom to the great room.

It was the weekend. I guessed the bakery must be closed because both Crystal and Carly were present, as well as their two sisters.

“I’m so glad to see you all,” Emily said. “Can I get you’all a drink or something.”

“Maybe later,” Krystal said. “We’re here to deliver a prescription from Dr. Jillian.”

“I don’t remember her writing me one,” Emily said.

Carly stepped up to the Pixie girl and whispered something in her ear that the microphones in the great room could not pick up.

Emily smiled. Then she turned around and began walking back to the bedroom, the four sisters following her.

When the five woman got to the bedroom there was a flurry of clothing as they stripped each other.

I noted there was a tube of lubricant sitting on the desk with a note under it. In Emily’s handwriting it said: ‘Enjoy the show!’ with a little smiley face.

I watched as the five women laid out on the bed. They positioned themselves so that Emily was in the center of the bed. Carly started on her as Kathryn pressed her lips on the pixie girl’s. Soon they were tongue wrestling as Carly began to lick and kiss down Emily’s body. I watched Crystal and Megan feeling each other up as Carly got to Emily’s slit. At that point Crystal and Megan moved so they were on each side of the girl. They each took a nipple in their mouth and began to suck and nurse at the teen’s breasts.

Kathryn laid the girl back and her two sisters followed, never releasing Emily’s mammaries. Emily was moaning now as Carly’s head moved between her legs.

About then I unzipped my shorts and used the lube to grease up my stalk.

Emily screamed as her first orgasm went through her.

“Too noisy,” Kathryn said. “Let’s find something to put in that mouth of yours.” With that she sat on Emily’s face.

Crystal and Megan moved Emily’s hands so that she could diddle them as they continued to maul her breasts. Four of the five girls were groaning as Carly began to finger Emily’s ass. As the pixie girl’s second orgasm rolled over her my cock spurted over my shorts and hand.

I laid back spent and watched Emily lick Kathryn until she fell over. She was replaced by Carly as Megan placed her head between Emily’s legs. The pixie girl placed one hand on Carly’s ass as the dark haired girl humped on Emily’s face. Crystal was splayed on Emily’s chest as the teen’s fingers danced across the baker’s clit. I saw her hips jack knife as a climax took her.

Emily came again, wrapping her slimy hand in Megan’s hair as she thrust her cunt into the girl’s face.

About now Kathryn recovered enough to climb over to her sister Crystal and as the dark haired girl came down from her cum she laid a lip lock on her and the girls entwined so that their cunts could rub against each other.

I watched the Bower sisters trib as Megan ran Emily through another set of increasingly intense orgasms, knowing where it was going. Sure enough as soon as Carly bent over and joined her sister lapping at Emily’s cunt, the pixie girl’s body started shimmying and she sprayed down the sisters’ faces as she screamed into Carly’s cunt.

I would like to say that finished the teen. But she quickly recovered and managed to wear out all four of the Bower sisters. Four hours later I was actually bored with watching beautiful girls driving each other insensate. Not really, but my stomach was growling. As the five girls hit the showers I snuck out of the office and through the bedroom to the hall.


Election day came and I was unsurprisingly elected to the town council, since I was the only candidate. This was an off year election, so except for an open county board seat, and a position on the school board, the town council slate was pretty much the only thing on the ballot. As might be expected turnout was above average for a rural election. All those poly families knew a poly friendly local government was necessary to protect their lifestyle.

I would take my seat in January as would Jacob Blackstone, who had captured the county board seat.


“I can’t wait until they get here,” my MPDG was in another manic phase. Come to think of it, since the Quad had been giving her weekly attention, her periods of emotional imbalance had smoothed out and her libido had returned to merely high, rather than nympho level. That left her rather in a state of controlled mania most of the time. She spent a good deal of that energy concentrating on preparing the nursery and getting ready for motherhood.

Darla had made it quite clear, that though she was not yet ready herself to take the plunge into biological motherhood, she was prepared to pick up at least one third of the slack when it came to raising Emily’s child. Therefore she was knee deep in the nursery preparations with my pixie girl.

Emily was now past the window that would allow the paternity of the child to be determined. I know that she had discussed it with Dr. Jillian Bright, but she had so far refused to further discuss it with me. Darla and I were both under orders not to talk about it with Martin and Irena at all during this trip.

Emily and Darla were also involved in another project. Martin and Irena were scheduled to stay with us for a minimum of two weeks. After that they were headed out for an additional two weeks on the trail as they had decided to take the Forest Trail to the AT. After their expedition we would pick them up at whatever terminus they reached and host them for another few days before they returned to the city.

During the first of those two weeks we would also be hosting Martin and Irena’s architect Stephanie Wolcott. I was unclear about exactly where she would be sleeping, since I was also unclear where our other two guests would be sleeping. At the present time the loft had one guest room and another room that was in disarray with a multitude of baby related objects stored in there.

We had discussed placing the nursery in what was now the office off the bedroom. The entrance to the secret room argued against that. At any rate it would have been a temporary solution at best, since the space would not be appropriate for an older child. We were interested in discussing the matter with Stephanie. She had suggested adding rooms on the first floor, obviously carved out of the workshop. Neither I nor Emily was anxious to do that. We had all agreed that the size of the great room could be reduced as we were less dedicated to hosting the large parties that Tony was famous for.

During the second of those two weeks Thanksgiving was scheduled to occur. Darla and Emily planned a feast to be held in the loft on that holiday. A good part of it would be prepared in the loft’s gourmet kitchen. It would not be prepared by my two ladies, whose culinary skills were suspect, but by Charlize Price, a local chef/caterer who would do much of the work the night before and finish up on Thursday morning so she could make her own family’s Thanksgiving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.