Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I chased Darla out to the street. When I got there she was gone. To disappear so fast she must be in one of the establishments nearby. Just then my phone dinged.


Dr. Floss the text read.


I looked across the street to the Coke Bottling Plant. Maggie’s receptionist sent me right in. Darla was already there.

“Danny come and sit,” Dr. Floss said. “Darla has some things she wants to tell us.”

I sat down and we both looked at my wife.

“When we got back together Danny I asked you let me leave my past behind without explanation. You were magnanimous enough to do that. I knew at that time that I would have to confess to you eventually. I knew that it would all come out, but I was not sure that if you knew everything you would ever love me like you had before.

“When my mother insisted on visiting I knew that it was time to tell you things that I have kept hidden from you for the entire time you’ve know me. I realized that to make such a confession I would need a third party to witness. So I asked Dr. Floss to hear this also. I have a feeling I’m going to need her help, even if the worst does not happen.

“I should start at the beginning. I lost my virginity to the tennis pro at the county club of which my parents were members. The fact that he was having an affair with my mother no doubt made the assignation more tempting for both of us.

“Unfortunately, for him at least, my father found out. I don’t doubt he already knew about my mother, whose affairs he was less concerned about. He was not willing to put up with my exploitation by the hired help. In light of my non-virgin status he was willing to sample the wares himself. Also, unfortunately for him, mother caught us.

“Her response was also not what most people would consider properly parental. She was even willing to forgive father for getting the tennis pro fired, he was not that good a pro, after all, as long as daddy shared. With her.

“I’m afraid that between the two of us daddy’s heart was not quite up to the strain. He was quite a bit older than Mother and I’m afraid having two highly sexed women was more than he could take. Despite all of her affairs I believe mother loved him and his death was devastating for us both. Fortunately we had each other for consolation.”

“How old were you when all this happened?” Maggie asked.

“Seventeen when the tennis pro took me. Eighteen when daddy died.”

“When did your episodes of your hypersexual disorder begin?”

“You mean when did I start to engage in sex with multiple people daily?”

“Yes.”

“After Daddy’s death Mother’s coping mechanism was to lose herself in a sexual frenzy for literally days on end. I often took part, sometimes with her. After a year she pulled herself together and basically forced me to go off to college.”

“How did you become involved with Danny?”

“Martin. He was one of the men who I was involved with. Martin was a bit of a man slut at the time and I shared him with numerous other women. Danny was a friend of his and eventually Martin introduced us. I think he wanted to get Danny laid.

“Unlike most of Martin’s friends Danny was a serious fellow. Unlike the string of men and women I was spending most of my time with between classes, he cared about me more than just as a sexual creature. I found myself falling for him.”

“Did that cause you to change or moderate your sexual behavior at all?”

“Some. I no long flaunted my sexual behavior so publicly. Of course I was in performing arts, so many of the men were gay anyway, and those that weren’t were happy to be discrete in their affairs. My affairs.

“I don’t think I’m ready to talk about what went on between Danny and me yet.”

“But you wanted to talk about you and your parents?”

“Yes.”

“Might I ask why?”

I had been listening in silence this whole time. Darla had been looking at Dr. Floss as she spoke. Now she turned to look at me.

“Because Mother has had a crush on Danny since the first time she became aware of him. I want to share him with her, and her with him.”

If Maggie was shocked that my wife had just admitted that she wanted to renew her incestuous affair with her mother, and share her with her husband, she made no sign of it. Being the psychological confidant of what was effectively polyamory central probably meant she had heard things more outrageous, though I must admit I could not imagine what they might be.

Then came the inevitable question that I should have expected from the very beginning.

“How do you feel about that Danny?” Maggie said.


“Fuck that’s hot,” Darla said.

Miranda had the grace to look embarrassed, as a red blush having nothing to do with arousal ran from her cheeks to her bust.

As Miranda disentangled herself from the now unconscious Emily I reach over to a bin tucked behind one of the couches which was full of throws.

“Mother perhaps we can discuss this elsewhere?” Darla whispered, so as to not wake up the insensate pixie girl.

As Darla led her mother to the hall I covered Emily with the throw. She moaned, letting me know she was simply exhaustively ravished and cuddle down beneath the cover.

I moved down the hall noting that Darla had taken the woman into our bedroom. Miranda, who was still unselfconsciously naked was looking over the room. She spent time giving the Alaskan King a significant glance and then finally locked eyes with her daughter.

“I can see why you keep her around. She’s quite a little fire cracker.”

“Mother have you no shame at all?”

Between the performance in the living room and Miranda’s nudity the tent in my trousers was evident. Miranda did not miss it either.

“Like what you see St. Daniel?”

I stepped up behind Darla. She was dressed in a gray wool skirt and a cream blouse. As I stepped behind her I pressed my hard cock into her ass, putting my arms around her and puller her into me. I heard Darla gasp.

“I’ve always liked the package Miranda. It’s been the contents that always put me off.” With my cock now firmly set between Darla’s wool cover ass cheeks I moved my hands up the front of her blouse until they were cupping her breast. “After all, you look very much like a more mature version of Darla, and I think we all know how much I like how she looks.”

“Yes I’ve always thought she was very lovely,” Miranda said, though she looked conflicted.

“Darla has been explaining about the kiss I saw you exchange in the kitchen.” I was unbuttoning my wife’s blouse. Darla’s hands were reaching behind her, pulling at my hips to seat my cock more tightly between her cheeks. “Feel free to repeat it, if you wish.”

Miranda looked confused now, but I could see her nipples were engorged again, as they had been when Darla and I had first seen her while Emily danced in her lap. Her tongue came out to lick both of her lips and I could see her eyes begin to dilate.

She waited until I had Darla’s blouse open. My hands reached up to release the front snap on my wife’s lacy bra. When the orbs dropped free I captured them, thumbing her nipples. Miranda gasped involuntarily and stepped forward as if mesmerized. She reached for Darla’s neck.

To say that Miranda kissed Darla would be untrue. As the older woman moved her lips toward Darla’s my wife moved to meet her. Their kiss was mutual and encompassing. Miranda’s breasts pressed into the back of my hands as her body pressed into my wife’s.

I released Darla’s breasts so that I could take Miranda’s nipples between my fingers and rub. I heard her moan into her daughter’s mouth. Releasing Miranda’s nubs I reached up and pulled Darla’s blouse off her shoulders. I felt her mother helping me as the blouse fell off Darla’s arms.

Miranda was working on Darla’s breasts now as I reached around for the button on her skirt. Soon it was in a puddle on the floor. Darla stood in her mother’s arms wearing only the tiniest of thongs. At this point I stepped away from the two women. I watched Darla start to run her hands over Miranda’s body as I kicked off my own shoes. By the time I had my clothes off I was not sure whether either woman remembered I was there or not. I reminded them by gently pushing them toward the bed.

When they reached the edge Darla broke away so that she could climb up on the bed, Her gaze flicked over me as she moved just far enough in so that her head was near the edge. As Miranda moved closer Darla reached out and captured the woman’s thighs. She pulled at her until Miranda climbed over her head. I could see Darla’s tongue lapping at her mother.

Miranda settled in on her daughters face and then bent over so that she could reach Darla’s sex farther up the bed. That caused her ass to be displayed to me as Darla lapped her tongue through Miranda’s slit.

I moved closer and Darla dropped her head over the edge of the bed. I knew what she wanted me to do and I pressed the head of my cock between her lips, moving forward until over half of it was in her mouth. Darla’s hands which were around Miranda’s thighs moved to lay on mine. She pulled me in, moaning.

I pumped into her mouth several times and then pulled out. Darla’s fingers were moving over Miranda’s slit now, as she lifted her head so that she could reach the woman’s clit.

“Put it in,” Darla said before going back to her tonguing of Miranda’s clit.

My cock was as hard as it have ever been. I stepped closer and taking it in my hand rubbed it across Miranda’s slit. I saw her head go up and for a second expected her to protest. Then she moved back an inch or so to cause the head to just penetrate her lips.

That was all the encouragement I needed to slide fully into her. Her head moved as I reached bottom. I could feel Darla’s tongue lapping over both of us. Miranda was every bit as tight as her daughter. When I started to pump into her I saw her head drop down and I assumed that she was working on Darla’s sex again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.